Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) (40214 Views)

Ebuka Udugbo: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man, Claim He Committed Suicide / Fulani Herdsmen In Gerbu, Adamawa Burn Down Houses, Kill Man (Graphic Pics) / Katsina Man Slits Girlfriend's Throat For Trying To Marry Another Man (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by nairalanduseles: 8:45pm On Apr 10, 2018
nothing justifies the killing of a Naija brother .........God will punish all of dem.......pls we don't want any south african on nairaland anymore.......do the needful asap
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by irepnaija4eva(m): 8:45pm On Apr 10, 2018
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:45pm On Apr 10, 2018
myself13:
When you travel to another man's country to live a wayward lifestyle, this is what you get.
Police is your friend everywhere, not only in Nigeria, they just renewed their "friendship" with this tout which is commonplace.
Rip though and if he has a concerned family, ...accept my sinparty.
ShyCypher:
All I know is deadlocks and black skin is a fatal combination.

Especially when marijuana is mixed into it.

I can smell strong weed on him - that must be why they shot him. Remember, policemen don't kill if you obey the law.

Fools who can't read
Only writing rubbish to make ftc
This is what nairaland has become

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by RosaBerry(f): 8:47pm On Apr 10, 2018
BiafranDel:
good. nice one. they should kill them all until they develop sense and start running back to their own country. you left your own country to go and spoil other people's own. you deserve even more than death. #operatioN come back to nigeria or die abroad

You right brain has nothing left in it and your left brain has nothing right in it

2 Likes

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by ipobarecriminals: 8:48pm On Apr 10, 2018
grin angry lipsrsealed undecided grin smiley wink grin grin grin grin grin cool shocked shocked embarassed
Tmmycash:
Appearance show the manner and action speak louder than voice, this might be one of the developer you nairaland are always talking about,,, I don't have any sinparty to waste jare and I don't care if the developer rip
Tmmycash:
Appearance show the manner and action speak louder than voice, this might be one of the developer you nairaland are always talking about,,, I don't have any sinparty to waste jare and I don't care if the developer rip
fear God

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:48pm On Apr 10, 2018
ShyCypher:

I can smell strong weed on him - that must be why they shot him. Remember, policemen don't kill if you obey the law.

They're not supposed to kill if you disobey, either, so........

What's your point exactly?

1 Like

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by luckysmills: 8:48pm On Apr 10, 2018
How I wish one police man will do that to baba. Rip though.
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by wine4dguy: 8:50pm On Apr 10, 2018
If you come to South Africa and see the lifestyle our Nigerian brothers are leaving you will understand why the brouhaha is still on between Nigerians and the SA police, me am even ashamed to parade myself as a Nigerian. I have met Nigerians who say they cant learn handwork, but resolve to selling drugs on the streets of SA. Please if you have a brother in SA who is not gainfully employed kindly ask him to review his lifestyle. sad

2 Likes

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 10, 2018
Isn't this the South Africa that we helped out of Apartheid? I am sick and tired of this failed shithole Nation. The Afrikaners and Indians own over 70% of land there, yet the black South Africans won't do jack shit and sit down and complain. It is a cesspool of incessant rape and murder. Perhaps if these folks directed the same anger they gave against Nigerians to the white rulers, maybe Apartheid wouldn't have ended so late. Maybe they should have stayed under Apartheid
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:51pm On Apr 10, 2018

1 Like

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by RealGucci: 8:51pm On Apr 10, 2018
as long as its has sas in its spellings
it must always result to indiscriminate killings.
sars
saps
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by EndtimeJudge(m): 8:52pm On Apr 10, 2018
Please i need a job. I studied Mass Communication. and I am sure i can do any job aside science related jobsI believe God can use you for me, and i will send my CV if requested. Thank you

I really appreciate how you are sharing this post. thanks alot
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by castrol180(m): 8:52pm On Apr 10, 2018
Na who send him to go and be smoking hemp in another man country. Useless ipob later they will transfer their war to a village in Okija again killing those who don't really know anything about the genesis of their deal.

1 Like

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by salvationproject(m): 8:52pm On Apr 10, 2018
Though I did not read the post because I am not wearing my glasses presently but I sincerely believe I know the landlord of the house who rape and save the girl from dying of konji stands to be congratulated as in such goodwill are rare. So if the DPO can just arrest the girl and assess her private organs, you will definitely agree with me that the suffering in Nigeria is responsible for this.
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by miky(m): 8:54pm On Apr 10, 2018
RIP Skye

We only have one country NIGERIA fix it! no one else will.. NIGERIAN police>>> Southafrican police

1 Like

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by BiafranDel: 8:55pm On Apr 10, 2018
RosaBerry:

You right brain has nothing left in it and your left brain has nothing right in it
YOUR FATHER
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 10, 2018
So many people lack wisdom on nairaland. YOU'RE A FOOL IF YOU JUDGE THE DEAD GUY.
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by FBIL: 8:56pm On Apr 10, 2018
If you go to a foreign land, don't join the ''fast lane''. That lane is slippery and deadly. Work as an artisan, get enrolled in their school to enable you compete with locals. Be patient and use ''Nigerian brain'' combined with what you learned in their school to create job for yourself. That's what I did! I bet you, you'll be surprised how the society will bless you. Drugs or gang crime, 419, Yahoo.Yahoo, OBT etc, will earn you jail, death or lethal injection which will see you die once you're deported. I've seen some of my guys overseas who have big hotels in Naija but are already dead because the money was too hot to handle since It came from a fast lane. RIP TO THE DEAD!!

2 Likes

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 10, 2018
SAPS? I think Buhari needs to deploy our very own SARS to South fvcking Africa to protect our own.

They need to know we also have sadist policemen in Nigeria.
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by maasoap(m): 9:04pm On Apr 10, 2018
myself13:
When you travel to another man's country to live a wayward lifestyle, this is what you get.
Police is your friend everywhere, not only in Nigeria, they just renewed their "friendship" with this tout which is commonplace.
Rip though and if he has a concerned family, ...accept my sinparty.

ShyCypher:

Someone should pls tell me that these two mofos I quoted are not Nigerians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by eluquenson(m): 9:05pm On Apr 10, 2018
pweshboi:
And our government have no retaliatory action against the government of South Africa for keeping quiet about this... Does the government care about it's citizens abroad?
Even your so called Nigeria government doesn't care about its citizens in Nigeria.
It's only God that's still making peace to reign, the problems we have here is enough to cause anarchy.

1 Like

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by kwajahafiz(m): 9:09pm On Apr 10, 2018
You are a foolish person

ShyCypher:

1 Like

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by maasoap(m): 9:10pm On Apr 10, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Let me guess: you believed that trash you screenshot and that was why you posted it here. No be today police from Nigeria to USA to South Africa would tell lie against a dead victim to justify the use of excessive force or extrajudicial killings. Wake up.
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:19pm On Apr 10, 2018
maasoap:

Let me guess: you believed that trash you screenshot and that was why you posted it here. No be today police from Nigeria to USA to South Africa would tell lie against a dead victim to justify the use of excessive force or extrajudicial killings. Wake up.

So you'd rather believe hearsay from someone in another continent?
You damn right I believe this version, because it makes more sense than the còck & bull story told by the guy on social media, all the way from Britain.

So everyone is lying all the time when these things happen? Ha!
We're up to the eyeballs with crime in this country, so excessive force is most welcomed. Whether the criminal is South African or from another country, if they resist arrest or become threatening, give them the ra-ta-ta-ta treatment. We're fed up!

1 Like

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by vioment: 9:22pm On Apr 10, 2018
It is time Nigerians begin taking these bastards serious. Make una increase una meanness small for that side while our govt play the diplomatic row. We suppose dey send them body bags go dat side too. If they don't want to be africans, make them clear joo.

For those pointing out his look, I wonder if that is a requirement for living. The guy dey him mode, dem knack am, una come dey vibrate rubbish. Ignorant thinking.
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 10, 2018
ha I no fit laugh grin
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by Str8talk21: 9:22pm On Apr 10, 2018
d zoo govt of PMB will not move a muscle because obviously their murderous fulani-herdsmen brothers hardly travel, but only good in nomadic culture.
that is d more reason, a mistake like d dullard of Daura must be sent packing to enable him go and attend to d milking of his cows in his septuagenarian lifestyle.
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by Litmus: 9:23pm On Apr 10, 2018
I doubt he's Nigerian unless Nigerians in South Africa are beginning to adopt that useless Akata-Bum appearance of your typical South African blek. Still, even a hopeless South African doesn't deserve to die by extrajudicial police killings, so RIP.
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by bullabong(m): 9:25pm On Apr 10, 2018
ShyCypher:
All I know is dreadlocks and black skin is a fatal combination.

So weed smokers should be shot ?
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by maasoap(m): 9:30pm On Apr 10, 2018
XhosaNostra:

So you'd rather believe hearsay from someone in another continent?
You damn right I believe this version, because it makes more sense than the one told by the guy on social media.

So everyone is lying all the time when these things happen? Ha!
We're up to the eyeballs with crime in this country, so excessive force is most welcomed. Whether the criminal is South African or from another country, if they resist arrest or become threatening, give them the ra-ta-ta-ta treatment. We're fed up!

This is not the first of extrajudicial killing of a Nigerian by South Africa police and it won't be the last time. Like South Africa police, like their xenophobic lazy as$ citizens.

The other time, a suspect was tied to a police car by the South Africa police and dragged on the road over a kilometre thereby killing him in the process. You all are turning into wild animals and psychopaths, your just don't realise it.

1 Like

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by MissRaine69(f): 9:33pm On Apr 10, 2018
ShyCypher:
All I know is dreadlocks and black skin is a fatal combination.

unfortunately this is true in most cases. You know our countryman some of them are hustling and earning an honest living away from home but some not so much they reinforce the Nigerian stereotype that exis
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by kabillion(m): 9:35pm On Apr 10, 2018
And Bruhari is seeking re-election,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Steals N660K From Friend’s Account, Nabbed After Posting Pictures Flaunting / "I Killed My Co-Tenant’s Son Because His Dad Damaged My Womb" -Chinenye Ndubuife / You Are Treating Me Like A Black Person - White Man Tells Cops (Photos & Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.