Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,777 members, 7,813,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) (40204 Views)

Ebuka Udugbo: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man, Claim He Committed Suicide / Fulani Herdsmen In Gerbu, Adamawa Burn Down Houses, Kill Man (Graphic Pics) / Katsina Man Slits Girlfriend's Throat For Trying To Marry Another Man (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by LeSudAfricaine: 4:16am On Apr 11, 2018
zinaunreal:

Yes i agree im an illiterate but better of and well paid than a well educated jobless south african like you with a messed up career. Better go pull a gun on Yourself
I'm jobless but have a career, gringringrin tell me how does that work exactly?

2 Likes

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by emmie14: 5:20am On Apr 11, 2018
ShyCypher:
All I know is dreadlocks and black skin is a fatal combination.

Especially when marijuana is mixed into it.

I can smell strong weed on him - that must be why they shot him. Remember, policemen don't kill if you obey the law.
You're a fooool.
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by emmie14: 5:22am On Apr 11, 2018
pweshboi:
And our government have no retaliatory action against the government of South Africa for keeping quiet about this... Does the government care about it's citizens abroad?
Noo they don't
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by Daboomb: 5:39am On Apr 11, 2018
philip0906:
Same South Africa hosting Big Brother Nigeria. We give them our "money"(MTN, Shoprite,DSTV), they kill our people.

That is a reflection of how stoopid, Nigerians have become!

Jst to boycott Big Brother or MTN or DSTV or Shoprite, to prove their point, they cant!
Yet they cry and wail all over the place, about how SA natives are treating them.

We should learn to put our money, where our mouth is.
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 5:56am On Apr 11, 2018
Chauke:

Your sadist policemen should go and look for Boko Haram terrorists!

Don't be silly. That's the job of the military.
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by Seun360(m): 6:00am On Apr 11, 2018
miky:
RIP Skye

We only have one country NIGERIA fix it! no one else will.. NIGERIAN police>>> Southafrican police

Wait o, na em get Skye Bank
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 6:15am On Apr 11, 2018
SlayerForever:

Shut up there anu! You've got balls. Even if Nigeria is a messed up giant shithole it doesn't remove the fact that black south Africans are animals! Rape and Murder has terribly eaten into the south African society and Xenophobia is becoming a regular thing. You guys are a disgrace to Africa! Killing your African brothers and then they go soft when they see the white people. You guys are such a disgrace. Animals! You have no right whatsoever to speak,talkless of criticizing. Stupid animalistic black South Africans.

We're animals in our country. We don't go around being pests everywhere we go the way you do. Nobody likes you. Deal with it.
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 6:19am On Apr 11, 2018
Elliot2:
If you can justify this barbarism against your fellow humans, then the apartheid too could be justified. This barbarism is beyond the need to fight accused drug dealers and other laws offenders but,it is a sheer hatred for anything Nigerian! For a people who have gone through the injustices of apartheid to mete out similar treatment on others,only show that they weren't any better! I know for sure that there are better ways to address the issue of Nigerians going against the laws of the land. At this point,i think those south africans killing Nigerians are all victims. They are victims of the savage apartheid.

You're a fine one to talk. You treat each other like shìt but expect to be treated like royalty in other countries. It's not going to happen, not in South Africa anyway. Keep your brothers home. Other people are treated with respect in South Africa because they deserve respect.

2 Likes

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by DSoj(m): 6:34am On Apr 11, 2018
ShyCypher:

I can smell strong weed on him - that must be why they shot him. Remember, policemen don't kill if you obey the law.

U ARE JUST A DEVILISH IDIOTIC FOOOOOL.
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by Rickiedee(m): 6:52am On Apr 11, 2018
ShyCypher:

see this mumu, u sabi d guy?

1 Like

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by bamite(m): 7:35am On Apr 11, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
still projecting I seegringrin you backward Neanderthals even marvel when a white man picks his nose LOL, I repeat you'll never see black South Africans celebrating that one of their own is marrying a white person but you backward apes put it on front page like it's some achievement, which whites were you done with? The same whites you cry for everyday for to come and recolonise you because you are too lazy to do anything for yourselves? Pathetic inferiority complexed people, you even put your neck for white people saying they don't kill Nigerians, are there no white cops killing Nigerian scum? If wasn't for the same black SAs you wouldn't have even set foot in our lovely country, call me a slave all you want but your grandmother is drowning in the Mediterranean and you sister is selling pusssy in Italy because of slave-like conditions in your country,. Even common Libyans are selling you as slaves in this very decade,

Bla bla bla...

Garbage from a hopeless 21st century southafrican slave.

You and your type are nothing but dogs and pigs who dont have the right to interact with humans.

Thanks to a faceless forum (the biggest in africa) by a nigerian and for Nigerians, a worm like you can now come and talk to the kings of africa (Nigerians)

Before you come up here and vomit rubbish from that decayed oral cavity first of all try try living in communities like the one below in your own country. Dumbass slave.

Orania

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-29475977
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by Dwhyte(m): 7:35am On Apr 11, 2018
C wetin Buhari cause now...
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by inana2018: 7:36am On Apr 11, 2018
ShyCypher:

U WILL DIE MORE TERRIBLE THAN HIM, BIGOTTED HUMAN BEING. EVERYTHING SEEMS TO BE WRONG WITH YOU.

ANIMAL,

PARDON MY REACTION
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by bamite(m): 7:46am On Apr 11, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
blah blah ...we all know the " I ufcked your girls" fairy tale ya'll like to toss around, but I don't recall having girls in taverns and shebeens because we all know a well to do South African lady wouldn't even look at Nigerians

Please save that BS for ya mother.
It is a well known fact that every southafrican lady's dream is to have a Nigerian stallion as a man.

Go and ask your sisters oloshi.
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by Horus(m): 7:55am On Apr 11, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTwRF8TolH8

(Graphic Video) Police is Killing Nigerians in South Africa is because every Nigeria is suspect.
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by Buharimustgo: 7:57am On Apr 11, 2018
pweshboi:
And our government have no retaliatory action against the government of South Africa for keeping quiet about this... Does the government care about it's citizens abroad?

Does it look like Buhari knows his left from his right?
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by bamite(m): 7:57am On Apr 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:

You're a fine one to talk. You treat each other like shìt but expect to be treated like royalty in other countries. It's not going to happen, not in South Africa anyway. Keep your brothers home. Other people are treated with respect in South Africa because they deserve respect.

Coming from a useless south african sex slave probably used and dumped severally by nigerians.

I wonder why all these south african savages keep hanging around in our nigerian forum undecided

Does SA even have a forum?

Ya'll are just fans. The only thing that gives you joy is the fact that you're interacting with african kings here

1 Like

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 11, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
western world= oyinbo right? No wonder you're so proud of this fact because in Nigeria , Oyinbo = excellence, superiority, godliness etc

Emancipate your mental slavery _ Bob Marley
shut the fvck up and stop telling me nonsense angry

1 Like

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by SlayerForever: 8:16am On Apr 11, 2018
The message is passed.
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by zinaunreal(m): 8:20am On Apr 11, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
I'm jobless but have a career, gringringrin tell me how does that work exactly?

Your dead career is music. As for a 9 to 5 job, Mr youre jobless, its very obvious; thats why you sit your ass here all day critisizin Nigerians like we are the cause grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:21am On Apr 11, 2018
bamite:

Coming from a useless south african sex slave probably used and dumped severally by nigerians.

I wonder why all these south african savages keep hanging around in our nigerian forum undecided

Does SA even have a forum?

Ya'll are just fans. The only thing that gives you joy is the fact that you're interacting with african kings here

LMAO. Sure, kings of Makoko.

1 Like

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by zinaunreal(m): 8:25am On Apr 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMAO. Sure, kings of Makoko.

Ugly girl , have you gone to hunt and kill Nigerians today? Thats the only job your useless government has for you grin
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:36am On Apr 11, 2018
zinaunreal:

Ugly girl , have you gone to hunt and kill Nigerians today? Thats the only job your useless government has for you grin

The irony of a Nigerian, with his double barrel nose & blubber lips, calling me ugly. Wonders shall never end grin

I killed two already. I'm expecting a hefty reward from the govt as we speak. Btw, we don't call it killing, more like bug fumigation where Nigerians are concerned cheesy

1 Like

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by zinaunreal(m): 8:38am On Apr 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:

The irony of a Nigerian, with his double barrel nose & blubber lips, calling me ugly. Wonders shall never end grin

I killed two already. I'm expecting a hefty reward from the govt as we speak. Btw, we don't call it killing, more like bug infumigation cheesy

#GiveTheSouthAfricanWhitesBackTheirCountry grin

Ugly Bitch go and get raped or something
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:39am On Apr 11, 2018
zinaunreal:

#GiveTheSouthAfricanWhitesBackTheirCountry

Bitch

Right after you sort out the division in your own country, cùnt.

#Biafra grin

1 Like

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by zinaunreal(m): 8:44am On Apr 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:

grin grin This south africans do nothing else with their lives except come here and critisize us.. i mean they have nothing doing. Absolutely nothing. What kind of government will make you so jobless. grin grin

Take a selfie of you at work right now grin

Ok something easy take a selfie of your boyfriend, you single ugly geerl grin grin i said your boyfriend not your rapists grin grin grin
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by zinaunreal(m): 8:45am On Apr 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:

#Biafra grin

Im from the south .im igbo. Im Nigerian ..... Biatchhhhhh! grin
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:48am On Apr 11, 2018
zinaunreal:

grin grin This south africans do nothing else with their lives except come here and critisize us.. i mean they have nothing doing. Absolutely nothing. What kind of government will make you so jobless. grin grin

Take a selfie of you at work right now grin

Ok something easy take a selfie of your boyfriend single ugly geerl grin grin i said your boyfriend not your rapists grin grin grin

When all else fails, try to get personal. That's the Nigerian shtick. Lame. You're not important enough for me to share my private life with you, you lowly scum.
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by Pusyiter(m): 8:50am On Apr 11, 2018
E don do na. Why the hate my crush?
If you do not marry a 9ja the world will not forgive you oo....
You know much you can bear grin
XhosaNostra:

#Biafra grin
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:50am On Apr 11, 2018
zinaunreal:

Im from the south .im igbo. Im Nigerian ..... Biatchhhhhh! grin

Who cares? You're still a vermin to me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Daughter Of Godward Abayomi Ewa, RCCG Pastor Cries Out For Help / Abuja Woman Burns Her Maid's Breasts For Waking Late. PICTURES. / Sex Worker: Task Force Members Had Sex With Some Ladies & Released Them In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.