Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,802 members, 7,813,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) (40207 Views)

Ebuka Udugbo: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man, Claim He Committed Suicide / Fulani Herdsmen In Gerbu, Adamawa Burn Down Houses, Kill Man (Graphic Pics) / Katsina Man Slits Girlfriend's Throat For Trying To Marry Another Man (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by zinaunreal(m): 8:50am On Apr 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:

When all else fails, try to get personal. That's the Nigerian shtick. Lame. You're not important enough for me to share my private life with you, you lowly scum.

Gerrrrrrrarrrrrrraaaaa hia biatch
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:56am On Apr 11, 2018
Pusyiter:
E don do na. Why the hate my crush?
If you do not marry a 9ja the world will not forgive you oo....
You know much you can bear grin

Good morning smiley
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by bamite(m): 8:58am On Apr 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMAO. Sure, kings of Makoko.

You know the truth just accept it.

Why are you not hanging around kenyan or namibian forum.

Only reason is because you're a fan of our naija.

1 Like

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by Zuluhead(m): 9:16am On Apr 11, 2018
Pusyiter:
E don do na. Why the hate my crush?
If you do not marry a 9ja the world will not forgive you oo....
You know much you can bear grin
Pls tell her, she so much love nigerians. either she is recovering from a broken relationships or dreaming to get into one.

1 Like

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:27am On Apr 11, 2018
bamite:

You know the truth just accept it.

Why are you not hanging around kenyan or namibian forum.

Only reason is because you're a fan of our naija.

Riiight. Yeah, keep deluding yourself there, pal.

1 Like

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:32am On Apr 11, 2018
Zuluhead:

Pls tell her, she so much love nigerians. either she is recovering from a broken relationships or dreaming to get into one.

If you could see my man, you'd punch yourself in the face (on my behalf) for even coming up with such demented thoughts. I got standards now grin
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by bamite(m): 9:34am On Apr 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Riiight. Yeah, keep deluding yourself there, pal.

I can sense it in your comments.

You're deeply in love with naija, just do the right thing, advice your insecure xenophobic bastard brothers to stop the mindless killings and maybe you will come back in your next life as a nigerian

1 Like

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:38am On Apr 11, 2018
bamite:

I can sense it in your comments.

You're deeply in love with naija, just do the right thing, advice your insecure xenophobic bastard brothers to stop the mindless killings and maybe you will come back in your next life as a nigerian

LMFAO.

*prays in silence for the contrary*

I'd rather be aborted than be born with that curse hanging over my head for an entire lifetime.

Here's a word of advice to you, tell your shìt maggot brothers not to set their cracked heels on South African soil. It doesn't get much simpler than that.

1 Like

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by bamite(m): 9:55am On Apr 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO.

I'd rather be aborted than be born with that curse hanging over my head for an entire lifetime.

Here's a word of advice to you, tell your shìt maggot brothers not to set their cracked heels on South African soil. It doesn't get much simpler than that.

For some weird reasons you hate naija and Nigerians so much but you happen to know there's a place called makoko, Biafra, fulani herdsmen.

Heck! You might even know the name of my village chief and you have taken out time to post over 3000 comments on a nigerian forum.

What more can I say? My dear you're a fan, you and every other SA lady is the primary reason your bastard brothers hate Nigerians so much. Y'all love us too much and your slavish men can't handle it.

1 Like

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by wine4dguy: 10:06am On Apr 11, 2018
Elliot2:
Does that mean that there are no south africans living that wayward life?
but bros u are in another man's land the best you can do is be on the legal side at least. If it does not favour you then move back home. The shameful truth is that most Nigerians hanging around the streets of SA were big boys in Nigeria.
I mean think about how they were able to afford flight ticket to SA, now most of them cannot even afford to eat not to talk of flight ticket back to Nigeria, reason with me na
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO.

Isn't it funny that an average Nigerian wakes up everyday trying everything possible to escape Nigeria and never come back but these ones here think other people wish they were born Nigerians? Who would wanna run towards the fire when the people who started it are running away from it?

We all know that a Nigerian is likely to find a foreign jail more hospitable than the streets of Lagos grin

3 Likes

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:11am On Apr 11, 2018
bamite:

For some weird reasons you hate naija and Nigerians so much but you happen to know there's a place called makoko, Biafra, fulani herdsmen.

Heck! You might even know the name of my village chief and you have taken out time to post over 3000 comments on a nigerian forum.

What more can I say? My dear you're a fan, you and every other SA lady is the primary reason your bastard brothers hate Nigerians so much. Y'all love us too much and your slavish men can't handle it.

I was born with a functioning brain. Me remembering all those things is testimony to what my brain is capable of, which is to retain information. Not everyone is born with a brain leakage due to inhaling generator fumes grin

2 Likes

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:21am On Apr 11, 2018
Jayceon:
Isn't it funny that an average Nigerian wakes up everyday trying everything possible to escape Nigeria and never come back but these ones here think other people wish they were born Nigerians? Who would wanna run towards the fire when the people who started it are running away from it?

We all know that a Nigerian is likely to find a foreign jail more hospitable than the streets of Lagos grin

LMFAO.

Ignorance is bliss, Jace.

1 Like

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 11, 2018
wine4dguy:
but bros u are in another man's land the best you can do is be on the legal side at least. If it does not favour you then move back home. The shameful truth is that most Nigerians hanging around the streets of SA were big boys in Nigeria.
I mean think about how they were able to afford flight ticket to SA, now most of them cannot even afford to eat not to talk of flight ticket back to Nigeria, reason with me na
EXACTLY!.a wise man would use his last dime to start a business and helping his community while making money in the process.It really puzzles me that people spend the last dollars on a flight ticket just to end up in a country that doesn't like them,a country they claim they hate because of its "xenophobic" citizens

4 Likes

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by zinaunreal(m): 10:35am On Apr 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:

If you could see my man, you'd punch yourself in the face (on my behalf) for even coming up with such demented thoughts. I got standards now grin
. You have no man keep decieving your single life
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:40am On Apr 11, 2018
zinaunreal:
. You have no man keep decieving your single life

Because getting a man is such a Herculean task, right?
Not everyone's love life is an excavation/archaeological site like yours, mate.
I know misery loves company, but sorry, we don't belong to the same club, I'm already paired smiley

2 Likes

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by zinaunreal(m): 10:42am On Apr 11, 2018
Jayceon:
EXACTLY!.a wise man would use his last dime to start a business and helping his community while making money in the process.It really puzzles me that people spend the last dollars on a flight ticket just to end up in a country that doesn't like them,a country they claim they hate because of its "xenophobic" citizens

Dude shut up youre all killers. You blacks in south Africa are the lowest of all african race. Think of a wise way to get us out afterall we didn't use violence to get into your country STUPID But because most you blacks are so stupid you think of only violence. Won't be surprised if you bastards start injecting Nigerians with AIDS
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by zinaunreal(m): 10:45am On Apr 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Because getting a man is such a Herculean task, right?
Not everyone's love life is an excavation/archaeological site like yours, mate.
I know misery loves company, but sorry, we don't belong to the same club, I'm already paired smiley

Getting a classy rapist you mean grin grin grin I wonder why south african men get angry when Nigerian men treat south african women right. Do they expect us to join the rape club. ......? Naaaaa we aint animals like your men you hear? Your men are so sick they rape you women and still go to church to thank God about it. grin grin
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:50am On Apr 11, 2018
zinaunreal:

Getting a rapist you mean grin grin grin I wonder why south african men get angry when Nigerian men treat south african women right. Do they expect us to join the rape club. ......? Naaaaa we aint animals like your men you hear? Your men are so sick they rape you women and still go to church to thank God about it. grin grin

Perhaps they think the so-called relationships are just another ploy for you to "steal someone's destiny" or similar backward, occult activities. One can never know with you bush dwellers grin
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by zinaunreal(m): 10:53am On Apr 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Perhaps they think the so-called relationships are just another ploy for you to "steal someone's destiny" or similar backward, occult activities. One can never know with you bush dwellers grin

Occult activities? But your country has the highest rate of satan worshippers ... Look inside your rotten develish wardrobe before looking into your neighbors house... Work calls biatch. Quote me. I know your jobless ass will still be here till am back
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:58am On Apr 11, 2018
zinaunreal:

Occult activities? But your country has the highest rate of satan worshippers ... Look inside your rotten develish wardrobe before looking into your neighbors house

Take the same advice before opening up that stinking manhole you call a mouth, to spew putrid rubbish about South Africa or South Africans. Because your own closet is piled up high with skeletons & mummies , like that Osun state mortuary of shame grin

3 Likes

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by zinaunreal(m): 11:04am On Apr 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Take the same advice before opening up that stinking manhole you call a mouth, to spew putrid rubbish about South Africa or South Africans. Because your own closet is piled up high with skeletons & mummies , like that Osun state mortuary of shame grin

Youre one jobless sugar mummy with plenty data
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by Zuluhead(m): 11:07am On Apr 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:

Most definitely, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder so your man could be angel knight, but you and i both know you have a flair for nigerians.
Take it easy babe, i never expected you to always paint nigerians good that would make you look quite unappealing. grin
Keep your game up babe grin
Dont forget when you finally marry a nigerian.
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by bamite(m): 11:29am On Apr 11, 2018
XhosaNostra:

I was born with a functioning brain. Me remembering all those things is testimony to what my brain is capable of, which is to retain information. Not everyone is born with a brain leakage due to inhaling generator fumes grin

You seem to retain quite alot of info about naija.

I wonder if you have such amount of information about countries like serbia or vietnam
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 11, 2018
zinaunreal:

Dude shut up youre all killers. You blacks in south Africa are the lowest of all african race. Think of a wise way to get us out afterall we didn't use violence to get into your country STUPID But because most you blacks are so stupid you think of only violence. Won't be surprised if you bastards start injecting Nigerians with AIDS
The lowest of all African race indeed but you do anything to live next to South Africans.We South Africans think Nigerians are the closest cousins to gorrilas,that's due to your jungle behaviour and primitive mindsets,never mind your repulsive facial features grin and we maintain our stance when it comes to how we view you.We don't flip flop like you guys,you can't even decide whether you hate us or not lol.

So now it's our responsibility to get you out of SA? you mean to tell me that you used all your time and energy locating an entry into a "xenophobic" country but can't use the same efforts to find the exit

No one has to inject you with AIDS,you got your own AIDS,Lassa fever,monkey pox,Ebola and pneumonia to deal with

2 Likes

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by Pusyiter(m): 11:55am On Apr 11, 2018
Now you are talking...give me the smile I deserve Sweetie grin
Beef does not suit you oooo
XhosaNostra:

Good morning smiley

1 Like

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by Pusyiter(m): 11:59am On Apr 11, 2018
STOP THESE HATE SPEECHES!
Who does it epp?
No matter where you come from, as long as your are a Blackman, you are an African.
Outside Africa, no body care if you are from Zambia, SA or Mali, you are Black hence you are African. Our Cultural heritage is closely knitted.
Lets appreciate this. I LOVE!
Jayceon:
The lowest of all African race indeed but you do anything to live next to South Africans.We South Africans think Nigerians are the closest cousins to gorrilas,that's due to your jungle behaviour and primitive mindsets,never mind your repulsive facial features grin and we maintain our stance when it comes to how we view you.We don't flip flop like you guys,you can't even decide whether you hate us or not lol.

So now it's our responsibility to get you out of SA? you mean to tell me that you used all your time and energy locating an entry into a "xenophobic" country but can't use the same efforts to find the exit

No one has to inject you with AIDS,you got your own AIDS,Lassa fever,monkey pox,Ebola and pneumonia to deal with
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by OlumoRock07(m): 12:02pm On Apr 11, 2018
ShyCypher:
All I know is dreadlocks and black skin is a fatal combination.

Especially when marijuana is mixed into it.

I can smell strong weed on him - that must be why they shot him. Remember, policemen don't kill if you obey the law.

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 11, 2018
Pusyiter:
STOP THESE HATE SPEECHES!
Who does it epp?
No matter where you come from, as long as your are a Blackman, you are an African.
Outside Africa, no body care if you are from Zambia, SA or Mali, you are Black hence you are African. Our Cultural heritage is closely knitted.
Lets appreciate this. I LOVE!
FIRST THING: It's not hate speech bro.I'm just using necessary measures to confront a hostile situation.In other words,I'm responding in kind.Nigerians insult us here daily and most of the time I just ignore but when I feel like responding I will

SECONDLY: I don't hate Africans,but however I won't let ANYBODY insult South Africans and get away with it,Talk trash about SA and prepare for an avalanche of expletives from Jayceon.They know me very well here

THIRDLY: If you going to be diplomatic you must be impartial.You can't sit there and keep quiet while your compatriots are trash talking others and jump in to play a peacekeeper when others throw back punches..NOT FAIR

LASTLY: Yes! we are all Africans but we belong to our respective countries right? with that said,I AM A SOUTH AFRICAN and I can only defend SA because that's the only place on the planet I call home and If some misguided mumus in here think they can say whatever without being checked they better think again.I'm not the "turn the other cheek" kind of a guy..Never was,never will be.You push the wrong buttons you get obliterated.

Truly yours:Jayceon the eloquent shìt talker

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:28pm On Apr 11, 2018
bamite:

You seem to retain quite alot of info about naija.

I wonder if you have such amount of information about countries like serbia or vietnam

Duh. I'm in a Nigerian not a Serbian forum. Go figure.

3 Likes

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:34pm On Apr 11, 2018
Zuluhead:

Most definitely, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder so your man could be angel knight, but you and i both know you have a flair for nigerians.
Take it easy babe, i never expected you to always paint nigerians good that would make you look quite unappealing. grin
Keep your game up babe grin
Dont forget when you finally marry a nigerian.

LMFAO.

I have no problem being friends with Nigerians, some are good people. In relationships, I just don't see it happening.

No hard feelings though.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Sex Worker: Task Force Members Had Sex With Some Ladies & Released Them In Abuja / Abuja Woman Burns Her Maid's Breasts For Waking Late. PICTURES. / LCC: Security Cameras Were Not Removed From Lekki Toll Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.