Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,678 members, 7,813,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:48 AM

South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) (40197 Views)

Ebuka Udugbo: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man, Claim He Committed Suicide / Fulani Herdsmen In Gerbu, Adamawa Burn Down Houses, Kill Man (Graphic Pics) / Katsina Man Slits Girlfriend's Throat For Trying To Marry Another Man (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by Chauke(m): 1:58am On Apr 11, 2018
5thElement:
SAPS? I think Buhari needs to deploy our very own SARS to South fvcking Africa to protect our own.

They need to know we also have sadist policemen in Nigeria.

Your sadist policemen should go and look for Boko Haram terrorists!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by LeSudAfricaine: 2:02am On Apr 11, 2018
Saviour22:
my tribe hardly travel out of the shores of Nigerian, and if we do surely it no African country, but to the western world .am frm the south
western world= oyinbo right? No wonder you're so proud of this fact because in Nigeria , Oyinbo = excellence, superiority, godliness etc

Emancipate your mental slavery _ Bob Marley

1 Like

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by Chauke(m): 2:07am On Apr 11, 2018
SlayerForever:

Shut up there anu! You've got balls. Even if Nigeria is a messed up giant shithole it doesn't remove the fact that black south Africans are animals! Rape and Murder has terribly eaten into the south African society and Xenophobia is becoming a regular thing. You guys are a disgrace to Africa! Killing your African brothers and then they go soft when they see the white people. You guys are such a disgrace. Animals! You have no right whatsoever to speak,talkless of criticizing. Stupid animalistic black South Africans.

I suppose only the marauding Fulani herdsmen have right to kill you.
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by philip0906(m): 2:13am On Apr 11, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
blah blah ...we all know the " I ufcked your girls" fairy tale ya'll like to toss around, but I don't recall having girls in taverns and shebeens because we all know a well to do South African lady wouldn't even look at Nigerians
Oh no Kaffir! You're really engrossed in sucking white d1.cks you are out of touch. Even here on nairaland, your girls crave Nigerian men. Head to the romance section.
Your girls love us, and we love them grin grin. They grin from ear to ear when they see us drive by in Terry's Benz. They tell us tales of how lazy their men are and how short your d1.cks are. We gladly oblige them.

1 Like

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by Chauke(m): 2:15am On Apr 11, 2018
SlayerForever:

Shatap there. This is the same lame stupid argument that bimbo XhosaNostradamus tried to push.
In news of widespread Xenophobic attacks by black South Africans that hit the globe last year,black South Africans were targeting other Africans in general,accusing them of taking their jobs(which is BS only animals will say). They targeted other AFRICANS.
WE KNOW!
WE SAW IT!
WE TOOK NOTE!

Black South Africans are savages.

Hope you will express the same outrage with your murderous Fulani brothers.

1 Like

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by LeSudAfricaine: 2:15am On Apr 11, 2018
philip0906:

Oh no Kaffir! You're really engrossed in sucking white d1.cks you are out of touch. Even here on nairaland, your girls crave Nigerian men. Head to the romance section.
Your girls love us, and we love them grin grin. They grin from ear to ear when they see us drive by in Terry's Benz. They tell us tales of how lazy their men are and how short your d1.cks are. We gladly oblige them.
ha ha ha ha! I pray your wishes come true ape

1 Like

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by philip0906(m): 2:17am On Apr 11, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
ha ha ha ha! I pray your wishes come true ape
Oh no, you're the aap! Even Wikipedia recognises that word belongs to black South Africans tongue
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by LeSudAfricaine: 2:18am On Apr 11, 2018
philip0906:

Oh no, you're the aap! Even Wikipedia recognises that word belongs to black South Africans tongue
typical delusions as usual

1 Like

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by philip0906(m): 2:19am On Apr 11, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
typical delusions as usual
You want a link, scumbag?
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by LeSudAfricaine: 2:23am On Apr 11, 2018
philip0906:

You want a link, scumbag?
smh. Link for absolutely trivial nonsense. Poverty has messed up your minds I swear

1 Like

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by philip0906(m): 2:31am On Apr 11, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
smh. Link for absolutely trivial nonsense. Poverty has messed up your minds I swear
It's trivial now,cos you were caught off guard? Lol! Look who's talking of poverty. Black South Africans have the highest and ridiculous poverty rate compared to the white South Africans who live just fine. So you should know poverty, first hand
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by LeSudAfricaine: 2:40am On Apr 11, 2018
philip0906:

It's trivial now,cos you were caught off guard? Lol! Look who's talking of poverty. Black South Africans have the highest and ridiculous poverty rate compared to the white South Africans who live just fine. So you should know poverty, first hand
black South Africans are the overwhelming majority they make poorest and yet make the biggest middle class, it's simply a numbers game. Most Nigerians live under a dollar a day and have a substantially lower standard of living . Fact! I'm not poor so I don't know poverty, sorry

1 Like

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by zinaunreal(m): 3:09am On Apr 11, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
black South Africans are the overwhelming majority they make poorest and yet make the biggest middle class, it's simply a numbers game. Most Nigerians live under a dollar a day and have a substantially lower standard of living . Fact! I'm not poor so I don't know poverty, sorry

Imagine talk most Nigerians, Nigerians dont live under a dollar a day. Better go and research properly before you come here running your big mouth.

A begger in Nigeria earns over a dollar a day. Youre blabing like there is famine here grin grin. This aint sudan or somali or the wrecked enslaved black drugged up zones of south africa

Even if Nigerians are as lazy as southafricans we can never earn less than a dollar a day. Thats why we are in your country making your money while you sit at home jobless.
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by zinaunreal(m): 3:22am On Apr 11, 2018
Just look at the effect of late independence grin
You even have chronic inferiority complex not just towards whites, but also your fellow black African. you feel an ego boost when you take an African life.
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by zinaunreal(m): 3:24am On Apr 11, 2018
ShyCypher:
All I know is dreadlocks and black skin is a fatal combination.

Especially when marijuana is mixed into it.

I can smell strong weed on him - that must be why they shot him. Remember, policemen don't kill if you obey the law.

Your statement is meaningless and stupid. "Policemen dont kill if you obey the law". Dude what world did you drop from.

The op stated more details yet to be made known and you can smell marijuana already . You dey judge for Africa.

Where you born on planet earth? People who liked and shared your post are even more dumb than you
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by LeSudAfricaine: 3:31am On Apr 11, 2018
zinaunreal:

Imagine talk most Nigerians, Nigerians dont live under a dollar a day. Better go and research properly become you come here running your big mouth.

A begger in Nigeria earns over a dollar a day. Youre blabing like there is famine here grin grin. This aint sudan or somali or the wrecked enslaved black zones of south africa

Even if Nigerians are as lazy as southafricans we can never earn less than a dollar a day. Thats why we are in your country making your money while you sit at home jobless.
I laugh how everyone is always lazy in the eyes of Nigerians , Ghanian, Kenyans, South Africans etc and yet these countries are better and work harder to develop themselves, while you Nigerians are always on social media empty chest beating, just how you're so industrious in my country but fail to develop your own is anyone's guess considering the fact that Nigerians are known all over the continent for cutting corners and making easy money either by a myriad of scams, fake pastors, drug pushing etc, you guys are the lazy ones here only good at taking too much and jumping from one ready-made country to another instead of developing your own and I still reiterate most of you people like e under a dollar a day

1 Like

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by LeSudAfricaine: 3:33am On Apr 11, 2018
zinaunreal:
Just look at the effect of late independence grin
You even have chronic inferiority complex not just towards whites, but also your fellow black African. you feel an ego boost when you take an African life.

if isn't Mr Homosexual 2018.

Whenever a Nigerian speaks about white people, he is projecting

1 Like

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by zinaunreal(m): 3:37am On Apr 11, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
I laugh how everyone is always lazy in the eyes of Nigerians , Ghanian, Kenyans, South Africans etc and yet these countries are better and work harder to develop themselves, while you Nigerians are always on social media empty chest beating, just how you're so industrious in my country but fail to develop your own is anyone's guess considering the fact that Nigerians are known all over the continent for cutting corners and making easy money either by a myriad of scams, fake pastors, drug pushing etc, you guys are the lazy ones here only good at taking too much and jumping from one ready-made countries instead of developing your own and I still reiterate most of you people like e under a dollar a day

God do Thanksgiving to the whites for making your country what it is today. You blacks there have no hands in it. Infact you dont deserve that country the whites deserve it. Give it back to them.

You now have your independence but the whites still prefer to live among themselves because they know you blacks the are still of the jungle and are as violent as apes denied sex. Look at areas where you south africans blacks are more populated its violent, its the biggest getto in Africa.
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by zinaunreal(m): 3:39am On Apr 11, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
if isn't Mr Homosexual 2018.

Whenever a Nigerian speaks about white people, he is projecting

HOMOSEXUALITY AND SOUTHAFRICA IS LIKE BREAD AND BUTTER. I CAN BET EVERY SOUTH AFRICAN HAS A FAMILY MEMBER WHO IS HOMOSEXUAL , HIV POSITIVE, A DRUGGIE OR A RAPIST EVEN YOU.
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by LeSudAfricaine: 3:39am On Apr 11, 2018
zinaunreal:

God do Thanksgiving to the whites for making your country what it is today. You blacks there have no hands in it. Infact you dont deserve that country the whites deserve it. Give it back to them.

You now have your independence but the whites still prefer to live among themselves because they know you blacks the are still of the jungle and are as violent as apes denied sex. Look at areas where you south africans blacks are more populated its violent, its the biggest getto in Africa.
I actually don't know why I quoted you since you're the proverbial empty tin. Absolutely nothing to offer as usual. You need to read more, you lack substance

1 Like

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by LeSudAfricaine: 3:40am On Apr 11, 2018
zinaunreal:

HOMOSEXUALITY AND SOUTHAFRICA IS LIKE BREAD AND BUTTER. I CAN BET EVERY SOUTH AFRICAN HAS A FAMILY MEMBER WHO IS HOMOSEXUAL , HIV POSITIVE, A DRUGGIE OR A RAPIST EVEN YOU.
smh. No wonder you type in capital letters, tell tell us of an illiterate

1 Like

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by zinaunreal(m): 3:42am On Apr 11, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
smh. No wonder you type in capital letters, tell tell us of an illiterate

Yes i agree im an illiterate but better of and well paid than a well educated jobless south african like you with a messed up career. Better go pull a gun on Yourself
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by LeSudAfricaine: 3:46am On Apr 11, 2018
zinaunreal:

Yes i agree im an illiterate but better of and well paid than a well educated jobless out african like you with a messed up career. Better go pull a gun on Yourself
nothing's worse than being in that zoo and illiterate in that scorching weather, what's the worst that could happen? Anyway you can only speculate as to what I do for a living

1 Like

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by zinaunreal(m): 3:47am On Apr 11, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
I actually don't know why I quoted you since you're the proverbial empty tin. Absolutely nothing to offer as usual. You need to read more, you lack substance

You should be denied internet access, you study and research yet your output is zero
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by LeSudAfricaine: 3:47am On Apr 11, 2018
zinaunreal:

You should be denied internet access, you study and research yet your output is zero
lame. Try again

1 Like

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by zinaunreal(m): 3:50am On Apr 11, 2018
LeSudAfricaine:
nothing's worse than being in that zoo and illiterate in that scorching weather, what's the worst that could happen? Anyway you can only speculate as to what I do for a living
the only thing you do for a living is kill nigerians thats all you people do there. You "HATE"
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by LeSudAfricaine: 3:51am On Apr 11, 2018
zinaunreal:
the only thing you do for a living is kill nigerians thats all you people do there. You "HATE"
another tired angle, tell me something new

There's nothing to like about you by the way

1 Like

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by cao(f): 3:52am On Apr 11, 2018
Saviour22:
u bitch do I look like am in ur country cao u see who u banned me 4,
I banned all of you and abeg, leave me out of your mudslinging.
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by zinaunreal(m): 3:58am On Apr 11, 2018
philip0906:

White South Africans are your masters. You were still their slaves when Nigeria was long done with "whites". You are still their slaves. Despite branding same south african passport and identity, they segregate you.NEVER will you see a white South African killing a Nigerian. NEVER! They left that barbaric act to you.You black lazy South Africans are the garbage. Go suck a white South African D1.ck.You are their slaves.

I keep telling them they are slaves they refuse to agree. This white people are so good they have brainwashed this stupid black southafricans they actually own the country grin grin dirty angry puppets they still think they are in the jungle
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by zinaunreal(m): 4:03am On Apr 11, 2018
Chauke:

Your sadist policemen should go and look for Boko Haram terrorists!

Lazy south africans can you stand a fight if we invade your country? Weaklings
Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by LeSudAfricaine: 4:07am On Apr 11, 2018
zinaunreal:

I keep telling them they are slaves they refuse to agree. This white people are so good they have brainwashed this stupid black southafricans they actually own the country grin grin dirty angry puppets they still think they are in the jungle
like the few elite in your country that have electricity, and leave you slaves with epileptic electricity and generator use yet you are the biggest oil producer in the continent, your elites are the only ones with access to proper health care elsewhere while you slaves are left to rot in dirty hospitals , your elites have access to better education opportunities elsewhere and leave you with glorified high schools for universities, you people have to risk drowning in seas to enjoy basic amenities in Europe or in South Africa , amenities we lazy south Africans take for granted. Naija is an elitist state while ya'll just slaves good for breeding like rats and spreading all over the world to annoy us

2 Likes

Re: South African Police Kill Nigerian Man (Graphic Photo) by LeSudAfricaine: 4:10am On Apr 11, 2018
zinaunreal:

Lazy south africans can you stand a fight if we invade your country? Weaklings
blah blah.. build ufcking power plant first , then maybe we can talk about laziness you illiterate sewage dweller

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How A Man Grabbed Kidnap Suspect Who Broke Into Granddaughter’s Room (PICTURED) / Car Thief From Owerri Caught In Umuahia & Tied With Rope (photos) / Mum Of 5 Kills Husband In FCT After She Went Out Without His Consent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.