Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,030 members, 7,818,041 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? (48127 Views)

Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Aboguede(m): 9:17am On Apr 11, 2018
Oburo asi idi kwa ka onye malunma

Preshy561:

hahahacheesy
yes,Igbo babes are the best.kiss
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by donkilluminati(m): 9:17am On Apr 11, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
This list is not correct angry
Igbo girls are beautiful and the state with the most beautiful ladies is Abia state. kiss

*modified*OP should come and take her list
Where did she do the survey?
this is a poo list, the most beautiful chicks in Nigeria are all in the North. they only don't know how to brag and advertise themselves to the world like the south due to the Nature of their upbringing. they are just lowkey.

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 11, 2018
Nofav0rs:
my guy grin cheesy cheesy grin you wan set me up abi. lol I just returned, don't put me in trouble o grin cheesy cheesy grin
Lol hahaha she dey make mouth before, when you tey take break..

welcome back sir..
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:21am On Apr 11, 2018
fergie001:

Are you Abian?

Modified: Nwanne kedu Ka imere?
Yes I am from Abia state. smiley
Adi m mma grin

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Franking: 9:22am On Apr 11, 2018
Imo girls are the best. Visit Owerri and believe.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:22am On Apr 11, 2018
donkilluminati:
this is a poo list, the most beautiful chicks in Nigeria are all in the North. they only don't know how to brag and advertise themselves to the world like the south due to the Nature of their upbringing. they are just lowkey.
Igbo girls are beautiful kiss
Just deal with it. tongue

Amarabae what state are you from?

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by josephinegal(f): 9:23am On Apr 11, 2018
akwa ibom girls are the best
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 11, 2018
Everyone says different things about the women from these states.. This means beauty means different things to different men..
For some its ass, some boobs , some facial, some intellect, some sexability...

...In conclusion beauty is in the eyes of the beholder...not in the state or nationality
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Aboguede(m): 9:27am On Apr 11, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Truthsbitter: 9:28am On Apr 11, 2018
BOOMnaija:
Yes, igbo girls are beautiful. Nobody is doubting that. But most of them av strong body and are not really as sexually appealing as ladies from d south west. Av u seen a typical yoruba woman's heavy yansh or breast before? O boy leave story, u go fear fear

Like if u agree and share if u disagree.
grin...so you too noticed average Yoruba girl got sexy ass?
even the ones wey dey hawk ....they might not be beautiful facially but they are generally endowed and sexy.....

1 Like

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Reeberry11: 9:29am On Apr 11, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
This list is not correct angry
Igbo girls are beautiful and the state with the most beautiful ladies is Abia state. kiss

*modified*OP should come and take her list
Where did she do the survey?
You just lost with Abia you mentioned. Imo, Anambra Enugu takes the lead.
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by nonix22(m): 9:30am On Apr 11, 2018
we don hear. make una try reduce una list be the next koko
Preshy561:
op it should be
1)IMO

2)IMO
3)IMO
4)IMO
5)IMO
6)IMO
7)ANAMBRA
coolABIA
9)ENUGU
10)EBONYI.

Good husband is from God,but good wife material is from Imo state.tongue

chikita66.cheesy
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:31am On Apr 11, 2018
Reeberry11:
You just lost with Abia you mentioned. Imo, Anambra Enugu takes the lead.
Go and sit down there.

Where is Bluntboy?His nairaland sweetheart is from Abia state cry
Bluntboy are you Yoruba?

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by eltata(m): 9:31am On Apr 11, 2018
As a field Service Engineer, I get to travel alot within the country and I must confess the most beautiful lady I have seen in Nigeria as a whole was in Yola city.....Adamawa state...I never see any fine girl like that for this Lagos. I am Edo

6 Likes

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Reeberry11: 9:32am On Apr 11, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Go and sit down there.

Where is Bluntboy?His nairaland sweetheart is from Abia state cry
Bluntboy are you Yoruba?
No mention Abia for where Imo and Anambra dey again.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by jnfoage: 9:32am On Apr 11, 2018
maestroferddi:
But you are sounding dull as well...

What is beauty without class?

Mere facial beauty without class, elegance and poise equals mgbeke in the local parlance...
Slaying is not beauty, if that is what you call class, it is a polite way of saying "prostituting". If also what you mean is about being wealthy, that has nothing to do with beauty either. Same applies to being educated. All those artificial attachments like Brazilian hairs and excessive cosmetics only prove high grade inferiority to mask ugliness. Example, mercy Johnson is naturally very ugly and that gene of ugliness can't be wiped away from her because her children must carry the gene.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Mariangeles(f): 9:33am On Apr 11, 2018
grin
Preshy561:
op it should be
1)IMO

2)IMO
3)IMO
4)IMO
5)IMO
6)IMO
7)ANAMBRA
coolABIA
9)ENUGU
10)EBONYI.

chikita66.cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:33am On Apr 11, 2018
Reeberry11:
No mention Abia for where Imo and Anambra dey again.

Abia,Abia,Abia

Proudly Abian
Gods own state.

We are the best cool

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by donkilluminati(m): 9:34am On Apr 11, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Don't be too General On this issue gal, I have met alotta very Ugly masculine looking Igbo chicks lmao.. So don't be too general there are both ugly and beautiful chicks in all ethnic groups. BTW, I'm from J town.. cool

5 Likes

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by jnfoage: 9:35am On Apr 11, 2018
Aboguede:
I will prefer to marry a home made girl who whom her parents are lower or middle class having good sense of humor and not hustling uni girl
Same here, but that is not topic though.
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:36am On Apr 11, 2018
donkilluminati:
Don't be too General On this issue gal, I have met alotta very Ugly masculine looking Igbo chicks lmao.. So don't be too general there are both ugly and beautiful chicks in all ethnic groups. BTW, I'm from J town.. cool

No need for generalizations dear
80% of Abia ladies are beautiful grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Mariangeles(f): 9:36am On Apr 11, 2018
alphacyborg:
IMO girls ? set of dumb and dull girls feeling funky. Go to adamawa and other northern states you will see raw beauties. Fulani, kugama and kanuri have the prettiest set of girls. Mind you am 100% Igbo.
Yeah...you wish grin

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by SpaceAngel: 9:39am On Apr 11, 2018
Most beautiful girls are in the north

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 11, 2018
Ugly things, come to north and c beauty.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by midehi2(f): 9:41am On Apr 11, 2018
lefulefu:
Auchi is in edo state and not delta state bikocheesy.
I wonder oo
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by olasco2035: 9:42am On Apr 11, 2018
What abt the ones with most ashawos
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by stormborn28(m): 9:44am On Apr 11, 2018
lefulefu:
Auchi is in edo state and not delta state bikocheesy.
thank you for correcting the OP
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Amarabae(f): 9:45am On Apr 11, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Oyigbo rivers,
Mallied to Anambala cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:46am On Apr 11, 2018
Amarabae:

Oyigbo rivers,
Mallied to Anambala cheesy
From Rivers married an anambra man
Cool sis.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by FIDELITY24(m): 9:47am On Apr 11, 2018
Preshy561:
op it should be
1)IMO

2)IMO
3)IMO
4)IMO
5)IMO
6)IMO
7)ANAMBRA
coolABIA
9)ENUGU
10)EBONYI.

chikita66.cheesy
who dash IMO good wife material? Your girls might be beautiful but the majority of them are living the runs gal lifestyle, it's very hard to find a decent girl in IMO state.

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by esthy86(f): 9:48am On Apr 11, 2018
op,u get luck,Enugu z a chick zone

TM Enugu

goodness of beauty

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"I Rejected Suitors": 123-Year-Old Virgin Searching For Perfect Man Seeks Love / Why Would A Man Hide His Female Friends From His Girlfriend? / Dr. Laser, Nigerian Surgeon To Make Women Sexier Than Sex Dolls (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.