Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,532 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? (48186 Views)

Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by maestroferddi: 10:24am On Apr 11, 2018
jnfoage:

Slaying is not beauty, if that is what you call class, it is a polite way of saying "prostituting". If also what you mean is about being wealthy, that has nothing to do with beauty either. Same applies to being educated. All those artificial attachments like Brazilian hairs and excessive cosmetics only prove high grade inferiority to mask ugliness. Example, mercy Johnson is naturally very ugly and that gene of ugliness can't be wiped away from her because her children must carry the gene.
My guy, are you a learner?

A woman should be chic to qualify as beautiful...take it or leave it...
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Adamummya(f): 10:24am On Apr 11, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Sis leave the guys to deceive themselves.
Everyone knows that the people that come from Abia state are blessed. cool

maybe he needs example
ABIA GIRLS

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by ruggedized1: 10:24am On Apr 11, 2018
Why are you angry with me because I said the truth. Imo state girls are mostly commercial se.x hawkers, they are largely illiterates, that is why you cannot find any decent girl from the whole of Imo state that is at the same level of beauty and brain with the likes of Chimamanda. Did I lie? cool

Mariangeles:
[s]Imo state girls are beautiful, intellectual, elegant, classy, homely,majestic... You name it

1 Like

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:25am On Apr 11, 2018
DeadRat:

Igbo girls Are Undoubtly The Most Gorgeous In Nigeria...

The Only Girl Who Intimidated me With Her Beauty Was An Igbo girl

Their Colour is African Cultured Gold

Their Beauty can Stop Time

Their Cooking skill Is Angel-reciped

Their Bedmatics... lipsrsealed

If She Is Not Igbo she Can Never Be...

Wow cheesy
We the igbos are honored by this. kiss
What tribe are you?

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:27am On Apr 11, 2018
Adamummya:

maybe he needs example
ABIA GIRLS

Good one sis,
Let him just go to Aba,Akwaete,obingwa etc and see ladies with beauty and brains. cool

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Nobody: 10:30am On Apr 11, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Wow cheesy We the igbos are honored by this. kiss What tribe are you?

IMO state..

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:31am On Apr 11, 2018
DeadRat:

IMO state..
That is nice grin

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 11, 2018
ruggedized1:
Why are you angry with me because I said the truth. Imo state girls are mostly commercial se.x hawkers, they are largely illiterates, that is why you cannot find any decent girl from the whole of Imo state that is at the same level of beauty and brain with the likes of Chimamanda. Did I lie? cool

JEALOUSY WILL KILL YOU O

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Igbodicool(m): 10:32am On Apr 11, 2018
1. IMO 2. Anambra 3. Abia 4. Enugu 5. Ebonyi 6. Delta Igbo 7. Rivers Igbo 8. Cross River 9. Benue 10.Edo In all Igbo win!

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by ruggedized1: 10:33am On Apr 11, 2018
Haba,, it is not being jealous but setting the record straight. cool

DeadRat:

JEALOUSY WILL KILL YOU O
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 11, 2018
Adamummya:

maybe he needs example ABIA GIRLS

THAT PICTURE!
She Must Be Mermaid shocked

I Could Melt...
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Nobody: 10:37am On Apr 11, 2018
ruggedized1:
Haba,, it is not jealous but setting the record straight. cool

Here Where I Stay. Yoruba girls Are The Sluts here in Massive Numbers...

Set The Records Straight...

Niger Delta and Edo Girls Are More Into Prostitution not Igbo girls... Dont Say What You Dont Know

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 11, 2018
midehi2:

I wonder oo
apostle sule sule church omega fire ministries don make auchi quite popular and most ppl know auchi na edo state .even oga Oshiomole na auchi man and na former edo gov.surprised dat op can such an error shacheesy.
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by IRIEBOY(m): 10:41am On Apr 11, 2018
alphacyborg:
IMO girls ? set of dumb and dull girls feeling funky. Go to adamawa and other northern states you will see raw beauties. Fulani, kugama and kanuri have the prettiest set of girls. Mind you am 100% Igbo.
exactly.. go to borno state and see Fulani, kugama and kanuri girls and not to talk of Shuwa Arab ladies(the most prettiest)..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by teniboss(m): 10:43am On Apr 11, 2018
If Delta that i stay makes the list and Benue is not on the list, then it's dead on arrival...Delta girls with big nyash and ugly face.....noooooo

1 Like

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by ruggedized1: 10:43am On Apr 11, 2018
See the order of prostitution in Nigeria.

1. Imo State

2. Imo state

3. Edo State

etc..

DeadRat:

Here Where I Stay. Yoruba girls Are The Sluts here in Massive Numbers...

Set The Records Straight...

Niger Delta and Edo Girls Are More Into Prostitution not Igbo girls... Dont Say What You Dont Know

1 Like

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by mikejj(m): 10:44am On Apr 11, 2018
Shugavee:
We rock!! IMO
embarassed
Shugavee:
We rock!! IMO
see dem IMO imo
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by jobonnairaland: 10:48am On Apr 11, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
This list is not correct angry
Igbo girls are beautiful and the state with the most beautiful ladies is Abia state. kiss

*modified*OP should come and take her list
Where did she do the survey?
Girls from Abia state look pretty though. But they are usually short.

Imo state's girls are prettier and also good in shape.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 11, 2018
stormborn28:
thank you for correcting the OP
u welcome cheesy..don't want to hear another person saying Togo is in Abujacheesy
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by pgodson7(m): 10:49am On Apr 11, 2018
since wen did auchi become a part of delta?
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by alphacyborg(m): 10:49am On Apr 11, 2018
Mariangeles:
Yeah...you wish grin

Abum confirmed onye Igbo.
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by stormborn28(m): 10:51am On Apr 11, 2018
lefulefu:
u welcome cheesy..don't want to hear another person saying Togo is in Abujacheesy
hahahahaaaa...... Funny guy
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Str8talk21: 10:52am On Apr 11, 2018
Funnas:
yeah IMO state rocks but u guys seem to have forgotten kogi girls,l spent one year there and they boast of some of the most prettiest gals have ever seen with their height and all but them sabi vex o

yes, both Benue and Kogi girls sabi vex...from personal experience
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Str8talk21: 10:55am On Apr 11, 2018
IRIEBOY:
exactly.. go to borno state and see Fulani, kugama and kanuri girls and not to talk of Shuwa Arab ladies(the most prettiest)..
Shuwa Arab ladies...illegal foreigners in Nigeria... ábí?
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Itsramoss: 10:56am On Apr 11, 2018
Northern gals are the best, all those yeye pics u posted, is that beauty, this is beauty:

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by kalufelix(m): 11:02am On Apr 11, 2018
I'd Rather Kpeme Than Have An Imo Prostitute As My Ex..Say What??
Nwanne Kporo Nwaanyi Imo Jewe Mgbago..Oburo Na Bus Stop Nke a
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by musaezzy: 11:04am On Apr 11, 2018
Secounded
Adamawa Girls rock
safarigirl:
Such a research

First off, Ondo girls are the prettiest Yoruba girls in the country. Secondly, how did you not include Adamawa ladies?

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by kizyalex10(m): 11:05am On Apr 11, 2018
Preshy561:

loool,it's actually Imo state.tonguecheesywink
maybe u re right
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by vicfy(m): 11:07am On Apr 11, 2018
Imo girls....Umu Asa!

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:18am On Apr 11, 2018
jobonnairaland:
Girls from Abia state look pretty though. But they are usually short.

Imo state's girls are prettier and also good in shape.

Can you please go to Abia state.
We have tall and beautiful ladies with complete shape. wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

When A Hoe Wants 1 Round To Buy Her SUV (pics) / Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) / Mr Harri Best Marries His Guitar In Lagos State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.