Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,987 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? (48135 Views)

Top 10 States With The Most Handsome Men In Nigeria – Do You Agree? / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by mrdna(m): 9:50am On Apr 11, 2018
Looking for wife material go to Ebonyi state

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by gbemigavictor(m): 9:51am On Apr 11, 2018
Edo gals are just too beautiful
I am currently serving there and I can testify that 80% of them are naturally beautiful.
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Funkybabee(f): 9:53am On Apr 11, 2018
See as they are giving themselve hope.thank God nobody drag it with them except their sisters cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Nofav0rs(m): 9:57am On Apr 11, 2018
DrinkLimca:
Lol hahaha she dey make mouth before, when you tey take break..

welcome back sir..
Hehehehe make she shine small.

Thanks bro.
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 11, 2018
I tire for the poster
lefulefu:
Auchi is in edo state and not delta state bikocheesy.
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Roger3D(m): 9:58am On Apr 11, 2018
Shugavee:
We rock!! IMO
Little wonder Owerrri is the prostitution capital of Africa

1 Like

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Odingo1: 9:59am On Apr 11, 2018
Igbo girls are the most beautiful in Nigeria followed by Fulanis and Shuwas but dey no get nyash and boobs, so I give it to Igbos with Imo and Abia leading.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by fecosequence(m): 10:00am On Apr 11, 2018
its IMO all d way.bk in my imsu days I will just sit down at love garden watching beautiful gals and go bk hostel extremely happy

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by kullozone(m): 10:00am On Apr 11, 2018
Those Igbo girls who have pride, big boobs and flat nyash... Just like that cartoon; Johnny Bravo. This is not a tribalistic comment, please. Their physical attributes doesn't justify their rudeness at all smiley

Girls in My state, Delta, are above average but very stubborn... Though hardworking.

Yoruba girls na average facially, but because of their body (especially those big, black nyash), I like them alot.

Northern girls.....

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Nofav0rs(m): 10:01am On Apr 11, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

No need for generalizations dear
80% of Abia ladies are beautiful grin
With yam legs and hairy chest/face? Igbos can bobo themselves

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Adamummya(f): 10:01am On Apr 11, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Nwanne m nwanyi Iboola chi cool
eeeeh, ututu-oma

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Mariangeles(f): 10:02am On Apr 11, 2018
CSTR1003:
[s]I can't marry from imo state,no offence. And I am igbo.

Some of the most morally bankrupt women I have ever met in my life came from there.

We had a good time, but that is where it ends.

Heck, even Nina and Beverly osu are from imo. It tells you everything you need to know. [/s]
An intelligent individual would know that judging a whole state by just 2 females is hardly intelligent!

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:04am On Apr 11, 2018
Nofav0rs:
With yam legs and hairy chest/face? Igbos can bobo themselves

Please who mentioned you? angry
Is it your yam legs.

Abia girls are not like that please.

6 Likes

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by focus7: 10:05am On Apr 11, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
This list is not correct angry
Igbo girls are beautiful and the state with the most beautiful ladies is Abia state. kiss

*modified*OP should come and take her list
Where did she do the survey?

They are beautiful but they are 95% prostitutes.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Adamummya(f): 10:06am On Apr 11, 2018
phemmyfour:
Most girls in Abia are native of IMO state especially mbaise girls

who told you

1 Like

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:07am On Apr 11, 2018
focus7:

They are beautiful but they are 95% prostitutes.

Please hippolyta doesn't take the local joint statistics you do.
Abia girls are not prostitutes.So take your time tongue

I haven't seen deadrat comments or Bluntboy cry

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:09am On Apr 11, 2018
Adamummya:

who told you

Sis leave the guys to deceive themselves.
Everyone knows that the people that come from Abia state are blessed. cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Adamummya(f): 10:10am On Apr 11, 2018
ruggedtimi:
I was surprise not to see abia atate. Finest gals are in abia

tell am oo

3 Likes

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by musicwriter(m): 10:11am On Apr 11, 2018
Imo girls indeed, and they have very good skin too. I don't know what they're eating!.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by focus7: 10:11am On Apr 11, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Please hippolyta doesn't take the local joint statistics you do.
Abia girls are not prostitutes.So take your time tongue

I haven't seen deadrat comments or Bluntboy cry

I am not being particular about Aba girls, i said Igbo girls in general.
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:13am On Apr 11, 2018
focus7:

I am not being particular about Aba girls, i said Igbo girls in general.

This is an insult to all the igbos worldwide please don't repeat this again.
You have been pardoned for this error don't repeat it next time. cool

IGBO AMAKA. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by mzangy: 10:14am On Apr 11, 2018
lefulefu:
Auchi is in edo state and not delta state bikocheesy.
Don't mind her. She didn't include kano state and Benue state.
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Nofav0rs(m): 10:16am On Apr 11, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Please who mentioned you? angry
Is it your yam legs.

Abia girls are not like that please.
mtcheeeeeww
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:16am On Apr 11, 2018
Odingo1:
Igbo girls are the most beautiful in Nigeria followed by Fulanis and Shuwas but dey no get nyash and boobs, so I give it to Igbos with Imo and Abia leading.

Point of correction Abia state is Number 1.
We are not Gods own state for nothing cool
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by focus7: 10:16am On Apr 11, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

This is an insult to all the igbos worldwide please don't repeat this again.
You have been pardoned for this error don't repeat it next time. cool

IGBO AMAKA. kiss

No apology babe i just spoke the fact, anyone aggrieve should come home and beat me.

On the other hand you are correct on this IGBO AMAKA
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by skales67(m): 10:18am On Apr 11, 2018
Af*njas on seeing Lagos and Ogun

[img]http:///media/5-29-2015/9BMH3e.gif[/img]

The reason why Lagos and Ogun even made the list is because of the indigenes of the other aforementioned states who are migrants there!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by akoaki(m): 10:19am On Apr 11, 2018
No 1 is kogi state, followed by zamfara.
Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Mariangeles(f): 10:19am On Apr 11, 2018
[s]
ruggedized1:
Imo state girls are mostly prostitutes, illiterates and unmarriageable. If you married from Imo state then know it now that what you married is a certified prostitute.[/s]
Imo state girls are beautiful, intellectual, elegant, classy, homely,majestic... You name it

1 Like

Re: Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls – Do You Agree? by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 11, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Please hippolyta doesn't take the local joint statistics you do. Abia girls are not prostitutes.So take your time tongue
I haven't seen deadr.at comments or Bluntb.oy cry

Igbo girls Are Undoubtly The Most Gorgeous In Nigeria...

The Only Girl Who Intimidated me With Her Beauty Was An Igbo girl

Their Colour is African Cultured Gold

Their Beauty can Stop Time

Their Cooking skill Is Angel-reciped

Their Bedmatics... lipsrsealed

If She Is Not Igbo she Can Never Be...

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos From The Traditional Marriage Of 2 Young Nairalanders / 7 Weird Things Men Find Attractive In Women / Dr. Laser, Nigerian Surgeon To Make Women Sexier Than Sex Dolls (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.