Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,500 members, 7,954,914 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:25 PM

444crop's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 444crop's Profile / 444crop's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 20 pages)

Romance / Re: Death Threat: My Girl Has Threatened Me Twice by 444crop: 6:10pm On Oct 30, 2020
It's time for u to sit her down and have the one on one talk....tell her how u feel about death threats and how you don't take it funny and if she continues,for the benefit of your friendship, you wouldn't want to continue ....you know na
Romance / Re: She Will Pretend As If She's Sleeping When U Are Touching Her. by 444crop: 4:44pm On Oct 30, 2020
My brother...she be Manchester and assenal fan but d face na market u buy
Possiblegee:
the question now be say shay she fine ? cheesy grin
Romance / Re: She Will Pretend As If She's Sleeping When U Are Touching Her. by 444crop: 1:15pm On Oct 30, 2020
My own dey even wear night gown without panties and bra and insist even when I have full house and decide to sleep on d rug, she must sleep anywhere I sleep......

2 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: Oya Memes Don Come Oh.... by 444crop: 7:46am On Oct 30, 2020
Minsk24:
The way ghost dy use off and on light for films eeeh grin grin
dem be electricians na

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Why Are Indians Like This....who Are They Deceiving? by 444crop: 7:25am On Oct 30, 2020
I so love their stunts mehn.... Out of this world

1 Like

Politics / Re: How Northern Muslims Were Massacred In The South (photos) by 444crop: 7:24pm On Oct 29, 2020
Will d media ever stop spreading bs
Romance / Re: The Reason Why We Men Say **ladies Have Only Sex To Offer** by 444crop: 7:21pm On Oct 29, 2020
Ok...
FunnyDude:

I'm from South West
Romance / Re: The Reason Why We Men Say **ladies Have Only Sex To Offer** by 444crop: 1:14pm On Oct 29, 2020
Are u from akwa ibom or calabar?
FunnyDude:
Stop this complain. You're the man, go hustle and take care of your woman.That's the natural law of life.
If you don't want to take care of your woman, leave her alone and be single.

No one point a gun in your head that you must marry or be in a relationship.

Crime / Re: See What A Condemned Man Demanded As Last Special Meal Prior To His Execution. by 444crop: 1:02pm On Oct 29, 2020
Aswear, this one come kirikiri, mind go drop
Romance / Re: What Tribe Would You Not Marry From,no Matter What ? by 444crop: 12:59pm On Oct 29, 2020
Am an igbo man tho but I feel anywhere love takes u, go... My family is muti-tribal, we even have a Fulani descent ...even Chinese and Kenya....i have good single cousins that wouldn't mind also
HRHQueenPhil:
I pray for an educated ibo man. I love how they spoil their wives.
Am not a fan of delta and bayelsa..hoping for someone to change my mind cool

3 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Ain't I A Woman? (photos) by 444crop: 12:48pm On Oct 29, 2020
All the best

1 Like

Romance / Re: Why Do Most Men Drink Alomo Bitter Before Sleeping With A Lady by 444crop: 12:19pm On Oct 29, 2020
Nna eh the thing tire me sef
AfroKnight:

grin
Romance / Re: Why Do Most Men Drink Alomo Bitter Before Sleeping With A Lady by 444crop: 3:40am On Oct 29, 2020
Na all those people dey make us wey be two seconds people suffer.... Ee go cum be like say we no dey last again

1 Like

Politics / Re: After The Reggae, This Is The Blues In Lagos by 444crop: 2:52pm On Oct 28, 2020
This might stir another
Romance / Re: Who Wore It Better? by 444crop: 10:12am On Oct 28, 2020
Solidly behind you ma nigger especially if they come in petite size
Bahamas95:
None of the above.

Anyways, I prefer them slim.
Romance / Re: I Don't Hit On Guys. I Just Give My Signs by 444crop: 9:27am On Oct 28, 2020
Words in my mind... I will even like you more for being brave in identifying what u want
culf:

Others may agree with you but I don't, no offence.
"Putting on lot of makeup, dressing sexy, showing cleavage, talking in a sweet sexy voice, smiling, greeting him" etc is a normal lifestyle for some people. personally, I don't see anything wrong in telling a guy to be your friend. You can ask for normal friendship. You should go for what you want,most guys won't disrespect you for that, especially if the guy truly likes you. My type will rather appreciate you for the boldness.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Hav U Fvk A Girl Tru Her Azz Before ? Share Ur Experience by 444crop: 7:16am On Oct 28, 2020
I have the Bible and the Koran in my house and I read em but as books, story books... Just because I don't eat beans, no mean say I no go buy am for people wey dey chop am.... Chief judge....
tsmith:

But you click and stay on a thread discussing anal sex? What hypocrisy!!
Romance / Re: Guys, Have You Been In This Position Before? by 444crop: 3:02am On Oct 28, 2020
Na everything wey get hole in between her legs you must straff? A little decency and class nigger.....before she sleeps on my bed sef, I go warn her say make her body no touch my own... Anything wey make ur body touch me, na u sabi

1 Like

Education / Re: The Mystery That Took Place On 25-10-2020 by 444crop: 2:41am On Oct 28, 2020
joxxy01:
I only noticed full night fell too early, even around 6:30pm
5:30 pm for my side, see better darkness...
Celebrities / Re: Timaya: “I Was Weighing 95, Now I’m Weighing 75” (Photos) by 444crop: 2:38am On Oct 28, 2020
I don't want anything oo, am just gonna sit here and watch how it's gonna end after you finish drawing that guy
Greatfullheart:
ok what do u want
Politics / Re: They Messed With The Wrong Governor Nasir Rufai Tweets by 444crop: 2:50pm On Oct 27, 2020
Monsters you have made is still singing in my head
Celebrities / Re: Timaya: “I Was Weighing 95, Now I’m Weighing 75” (Photos) by 444crop: 2:02pm On Oct 27, 2020
Ma niccur
Greatfullheart:
hmmmn
Celebrities / Re: See The Funny Shape Of Head That Got People Laughing On Social Media (photos) by 444crop: 12:19pm On Oct 27, 2020
You must be from PLATEAU state

1 Like

Romance / Re: "I'm Not Her Boyfriend But She Wants Me To Be Faithful To Her" by 444crop: 12:16pm On Oct 27, 2020
Hmmmmm Una two doh ooooh...una do well....monitor lizards kor
Romance / Re: Hav U Fvk A Girl Tru Her Azz Before ? Share Ur Experience by 444crop: 12:10pm On Oct 27, 2020
This your line of discussion is like trying to make me believe in the Bible.... Never gonna happen and yes I am a well groomed Christian
Durentt:
you're welcome.

No info is ever too much, as we all learn everyday.

we also hope to remove stigma attached to the minority LGBT community in Nigeria. smiley
Celebrities / Re: Timaya: “I Was Weighing 95, Now I’m Weighing 75” (Photos) by 444crop: 12:09pm On Oct 27, 2020
I smoke two joints in d morning before work and two joints in the evening before I sleep... Drink fresh ginger and lime with Lipton in the mornings too
obeycian:
how much did you smoke to slim down?
Romance / Re: Hav U Fvk A Girl Tru Her Azz Before ? Share Ur Experience by 444crop: 12:06pm On Oct 27, 2020
Thank you very much for the enlightenment, but it's too much info I do not need.
Durentt:
educate yourself. Homosexuality has to do with SEXUAL ATTRACTION to the same sex and not the sexual acts itself.

Many gay men do not have anal sex, to clear up any misconceptions.
Celebrities / Re: Timaya: “I Was Weighing 95, Now I’m Weighing 75” (Photos) by 444crop: 11:57am On Oct 27, 2020
Haba.... .....how u go smoke u no keep food for house? Make I finish this one go chop better vegetable soup edikankong ( however u call that my cross river people I hail ooo)
oluwaahmed:

So u no dey chop after you smoke? Liars everywhere
Romance / Re: I'm Truly Ashamed For Some Men by 444crop: 9:44am On Oct 27, 2020
No sir but if beating is what it takes to have that peace again.... The woman won't tell you what she does when she's in heat....
Fact1:

Understand beating abi,,,?

Okay sir,,,,smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 20 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.