Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:57 AM

444crop's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 444crop's Profile / 444crop's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 20 pages)

Celebrities / Re: Girl, 17, Turning Blind After Squeezing A Spot On Her Nose by 444crop: 1:10pm On Dec 09, 2020
Kai....na result of too much pork for Asia
Politics / Re: NDLEA Nabs Brazil-Based Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker A Month To His Wedding by 444crop: 1:08pm On Dec 09, 2020
Same way killing is....
NoFucksToGive:

Sura Shu’ara No.26, verse 181 to 183 it says:

“Give just measure, and cause no loss (to others by fraud).” “And weigh with scales true and upright”. “And withhold not things justly due to men, nor do evil in the land, working mischief”.

Stop fraud sir

Yahoo is condemned in the Quran

You can't intimidate me because I am muslim

Call your mod friends won't silence me

1 Like

Romance / Re: Is My New Neighbour A Rapist? by 444crop: 5:56am On Dec 09, 2020
Hah!!! Only u kwa....where is d pic of the ass d guy keep staring at? Lemme see why he keeps staring
BaddieFreak:

I am paranoid when it comes to men maybe because I never had the chance to see my father or the fact that I was raised by a step dad that harassed me sexually and usually beat my mom or perhaps it is the fact that I was raped by men when I was young. cry I just feel paranoid when men gets creepy towards me. Not that I hate men though, my boss is a man but he is a nice man.
Romance / Re: Sexy And Curvy Lady Selling Cocoa On The Street Of Accra Causes Problem Online | by 444crop: 2:33am On Dec 09, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
so I should fry .......
d cocoa
Crime / Re: Driver Brings Out Cutlass To Attack Eyewitness After He 'Hit A Man's Car' (Pix) by 444crop: 12:05pm On Dec 08, 2020
Who know the kind mood wey the wife go don leave ma nigger for house wey cause this rage
Romance / Re: Have You Ever Bleep A Girl To The Extent That She Shit For Body by 444crop: 12:20am On Dec 07, 2020
Oh shit
Celebrities / Re: "She Deserves A Medal!" Meet The Fine Girl Who Wash People's Toilet For A Living by 444crop: 12:18am On Dec 07, 2020
No, for being fine and working so in essence,
you fine no need to work
Urekaure:
She should get a medal for working? grin

1 Like

Romance / Re: Which Tribe Did You Date, That Makes You See Satan Walking With Two Legs ? by 444crop: 9:50pm On Dec 05, 2020
U dey klase ooo....rive here joor
Jodha:
Igbo guys are really the best o.... handsome and super caring....my problem with them is their horrible accent...
Romance / Re: My Married Calabar Neighbour (18+) by 444crop: 9:43pm On Dec 05, 2020
I can't wait for the movie to finish.... Nkem owoh continue
Celebrities / Re: PHOTOS: See Record Breaking Baby That Is ’27 Years Old’ And Just 18 Months Young by 444crop: 7:43pm On Dec 03, 2020
Na this kain thing dey vez God

1 Like

Crime / Re: Zabarmari Massacre: Rice Farmers Beheaded By Boko Haram In Borno(Graphic Photos) by 444crop: 5:28am On Nov 30, 2020
So sad how things like this happen even to the poor and suffering still....no matter what weapon my killer comes with, knowing I will still die, why not fight to death.... Rest well

10 Likes

Romance / Re: Oya, Everybody, Come And Judge This Husband And Wife Case (PHOTO) by 444crop: 5:16am On Nov 30, 2020
Which movie title be this...? The price for silence.... I trust our naija actors and actresses
Celebrities / Re: Wahala - Busty Eniola Badmus Shares Bikini Photos On Sunday Afternoon by 444crop: 5:52pm On Nov 29, 2020
Oh Lord....somethings are best left the way they are
Education / Re: Chisom Chukwuneke Talking About Chronic Myeliod Leukemia Before Her Death: Video by 444crop: 5:50pm On Nov 29, 2020
No way dear, Nigeria is not made for saints to thrive

5 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Mr. Eazi Replies Follower Who Dragged Him Over His Paul Smith Designer Suit by 444crop: 2:11pm On Nov 29, 2020
So cos it's Paul Smith,that makes him cool abi
Romance / Re: Most Nigerian Girls Can't Hold A Conversation by 444crop: 1:31pm On Nov 29, 2020
The sooner they get their minds off the gutters, they will understand the importance of socialization
Family / Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by 444crop: 1:10pm On Nov 29, 2020
Hahahahahaha chick borner....ndewo
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Maybe na me be the chicken wey born your guy chick grin
Family / Re: I Dislike My Small Stature by 444crop: 2:48am On Nov 28, 2020
Kai u for resemble one of my guy taraba chick
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Lol. You no well I swear
Romance / Re: Sex During Period, Yay Or Nay? by 444crop: 6:38pm On Nov 27, 2020
Smiles.... Not me ooo...i no b gal
Erojepromise:
you ovulate before or after menstrual flow.
Romance / Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by 444crop: 5:54pm On Nov 27, 2020
Ehe!! Now u r talking.... Like that you no go fit dey with one babe na.... It is well
Jerkbaba:
I like variety.

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Why Do Ex Or Exes Text You Years Or Months Later To Say They Miss You? by 444crop: 5:50pm On Nov 27, 2020
I am stuck in this quagmire....i don't keep in touch with any of my ex but this particular one insisted we kept in touch even as I objected...now she's happily married with a kid and just initiated a chat few weeks back after years....me I just respond jejely send my regards to d husband.... Sharp sharp delete her number again
Romance / Re: I Prefer Olosho To Regular Girls. (this Is Why) by 444crop: 5:37pm On Nov 27, 2020
Personalize one olosho and be giving her small small tips instead of going for different oloshos everytime u want...thats if u r not the promiscuous olosho addicted type... Smiles
Jerkbaba:
If you want to have sex with a regular girl, you'll have to talk to her, fool yourself, lower your level for her and make her feel like a queen when she's not. Even take her out maybe once or twice. Even when that's all done, having sex with that lousy girl is still uncertain. She's still be forming rubbish in the bedroom after spending all that time and money! I can never do all of these rubbish things! I'm a straight to the point person. I can never waste my time with woman just for sex. I just prefer going to the brothel, look for a clean girl, discuss small, enter room, fvuck and disappear! I don't waste my time with women o. Cus I only need them for only one thing and that's sex. Gbam!

2 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Fg Survival Fund: I Just Got Mine Now. Pics Attached by 444crop: 1:33pm On Nov 27, 2020
Who b this one? Oya I don see u, thanks for your contribution
PAWG:

Are you cripppled? Some crippled people even beg. Is there still shutdown? Oga FG dey try, no matter how you see it.
Education / Re: Study In Rwanda (kigali City ) With Your Waec/neco Results Only ! by 444crop: 8:33am On Nov 27, 2020
I wan get their passport, how much?
Hakin042:
I am a student in rwanda...schooling and enjoying my environment (electricity, good road ,good transportation, security etc).... So I try to help other students who have been stuck with Nigeria education system.... Reach out to me if you Interested in some of the top and affordable universities in Rwanda...your admission letter will be ready in 3 to 5 days ..no jamb no post utme.. no strike...graduate In 3 years in a conducive environment! Drop a comment if you are interested

1 Like

Romance / Re: Sex During Period, Yay Or Nay? by 444crop: 7:05am On Nov 27, 2020
You are right, I mistook ovulatory bleeding for menstrual bleeding... Thanks for the correction
enuk80:

Big lie. Women do not ovulate while on period. Get your fact right
Celebrities / Re: “Power Has Changed Hands, Accept And Move On” – Burna Boy Says Davido & Others by 444crop: 5:45am On Nov 27, 2020
Yuneehk:

Is there a special reason why you keep calling him "Burma" or you just have a beef with letter N?
hahahahahahahhaa this gal....maybe na N factor

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Emma Ugolee: "Since My Kidneys Failed, Still Standing After About A Decade" by 444crop: 5:43am On Nov 27, 2020
Sometimes the kind of crosses we carry, makes me wonder... God's good, keep standing tall...

9 Likes 1 Share

Celebrities / Re: "SWAT Training Completed" - Kate Henshaw Shares Her Shooting Skills (video) by 444crop: 5:37am On Nov 27, 2020
Arms training?? I sense something....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 20 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.