Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,669 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

444crop's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 444crop's Profile / 444crop's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 20 pages)

Romance / Re: Experts In The House Pls Help I Need This Girl by 444crop: 9:43am On Oct 27, 2020
All d best bro
jodpoundz:

lust for what e be like say u no know me, i can never get lust for any woman, you even said "confused" What!! God forbid, i just love the girl becus there are few evidence that she likes me so i want to make her love me, you know when a woman likes you is the koko becus you can never make a woman that does not like you to love you, i've had a few that slip off, but i wont allow this one laiye laiye never, i have seen my future wife. So bros abeg clear that thought.
Romance / Re: I'm Truly Ashamed For Some Men by 444crop: 7:04am On Oct 27, 2020
Shortyy:
It'll be better that way. I'm not going to subject myself to perpetual suffering because I want to answer "wife" a wife is not a slave, she's your partner. A half of you.
i don't pray evil for you but as long as u are not married, u will never understand

1 Like

Romance / Re: Rich, Cute And God Fearing Guy Want A Serious Girl For Marriage(with Cute Pics) by 444crop: 1:46am On Oct 27, 2020
In two months time I don't know if we will be celebrating Xmas with all these stunts every where..... Ritualist dey on the loose too ooo
Celebrities / Re: British Singer Adele Turns Heads As She Shows Off Her Incredible New Figure by 444crop: 1:37am On Oct 27, 2020
Somethings are just best left the way they are..... She looks like panla

2 Likes

Celebrities / Re: Timaya: “I Was Weighing 95, Now I’m Weighing 75” (Photos) by 444crop: 1:32am On Oct 27, 2020
Yea too much weed helps keep ur weight in check.... Me sef I be Orobo before

3 Likes

Romance / Re: Experts In The House Pls Help I Need This Girl by 444crop: 1:30am On Oct 27, 2020
All this is confused with lust....better differentiate between what u want especially this one u know say na she like u
jodpoundz:
Experts on wooing babes pls i need your help, there is this girl i like i didnt know she like me until she told my brother bluntly that she like me about a month ago, but i dont know how to go about it becus i dont know wether she meant it or she just said it on a casual basis, she look strict on a normal day and i dont want to get the embarrasment of my life cus am not sure wether she feel the same, but i notice these days that she wear tight dresses when ever am around and she like asking me uneccesary questions maybe just to have a glance of my face but still am not sure, experts pls i need your experienced advise i dont want the girl to slip off my radar pls. abeg mature minds.
Romance / Re: Hav U Fvk A Girl Tru Her Azz Before ? Share Ur Experience by 444crop: 1:14am On Oct 27, 2020
There is nothing interesting about it for me, my sexual fantasy still dey nursery school sef...not because it's different sexes involved for me it's still gay shit and Nooooooo way
Romance / Re: Which City Has The Most Big Booty Women In Nigeria? by 444crop: 5:18pm On Oct 26, 2020
Hahahahahahahahaha u dey craze
fati2001:
ASIA.
Crime / Re: Don't Open IF You Dont Have The Stomach For It! Two Boys Lynched In ABA Today by 444crop: 9:57am On Oct 26, 2020
Nna this your English eh

1 Like

Family / Re: My Husband Nearly Beat Me To Death Because I Denied Him Sex - Happiness Omonogor by 444crop: 9:56am On Oct 26, 2020
You should even thank god that at this stage he still finds u attractive enough to wanna have sex.... Inside life

128 Likes 6 Shares

Romance / Re: Have U Dated A Broke Ass Girl Before? Biko Share Your Experience by 444crop: 9:29am On Oct 26, 2020
Hmmmmm am seeing someone who wants to ask someone out but because of her current state, he is not able to but wanna dis ... Issokay am reading comments
Romance / Re: Will You Eat This Stew Prepared By Your EX? (photo) by 444crop: 9:22am On Oct 26, 2020
This one na Anya na ele uwa stew
Romance / Re: Which Continent Have The Prettiest Girl In The World? by 444crop: 2:50pm On Oct 25, 2020
Tabasco23:
definitely a pronstar
ok
Romance / Re: Which Continent Have The Prettiest Girl In The World? by 444crop: 2:49pm On Oct 25, 2020
Tabasco23:
that's a IndecentStar
nooooo....my ex
Romance / Re: Which Continent Have The Prettiest Girl In The World? by 444crop: 2:17pm On Oct 25, 2020
Reea amerie
Food / Re: SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today by 444crop: 2:09pm On Oct 25, 2020
And fools are busy looting the needy
Politics / Re: #Lekkishooting: Video Shows A Corpse Being Taken To The Army. Video #2 added by 444crop: 4:32pm On Oct 24, 2020
Wow!!!!! You seem to be very detailed with your info..... Are u sure ur not one in erm
Minjim:
Evidence that soldier from Bonny Camp were the ones at Lekki Toll Gate

The three hilux in the picture seen at Lekki Toll Gate can also be seen in the video below leaving Bonny Camp. Check the time of the video on Twitter and the time the soldiers were reported seen at Lekki Toll Gate

https://twitter.com/lilinveztor/status/1318609558659584000?s=09
Romance / Re: She Denies Me Sex, And She Sleeps Naked On My Bed by 444crop: 11:36am On Oct 24, 2020
Sleep naked with an erected pens facing up n mk sure she wakes to see that....thank me later

3 Likes

Religion / Re: Apostle Suleman To Buhari: ‘Your EndSARS Speech Was Useless, Insensitive’ by 444crop: 2:22am On Oct 23, 2020
Did u actually understand the real story?
mynd1:
Useless Apostle.
Celebrities / Re: Falz Interviewed On CNN Over EndSARS (Video) by 444crop: 2:09am On Oct 23, 2020
Anonymous come a release this guy's real pic
Okoroawusa:
Falz is the son of a privileged lawyer that has been dining with Nigerian elites n politicians for years.

The bloods of dead Nigerians as a result of this carnage he birthed will hunt him to his grave.

So he has time to grant interview to CNN but couldn't control the monster he created.

When the story of #ENDSARS is told no matter how many years from now those with conscience will in their hearts curse you.

Life goes on.

1 Like

Politics / Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by 444crop: 10:03am On Oct 22, 2020
Switched off light sorry.... Typo
FriendNG:

Are you true. Now supply us with list or pictures of those killed in the alledged Massacre.
Politics / Re: This Is Exactly What Happened At Lekki Toll Gate by 444crop: 7:42am On Oct 22, 2020
They came and saw peaceful protesters, switched of the lights and removed the cctvs, for whatever reasons they started shooting in the air really? And why would there be a cause to spray bullets in the air on protesters that are without arm, only cos they asked for a better governance.... Well if the Yoruba's don't see it yet, my take is, believe whatever you want....
Romance / Re: Breaking: Mysterious Dragon Responsible For Arson In Lagos!!! by 444crop: 2:56am On Oct 22, 2020
Do they know the lies we can tell? If we begin tell them all these lies they've been telling us since 1966, infact since that idiot go name our country nigger area because of woman
Politics / Re: ENDSARS. Fact Check Fake News And Fake Pictures Here. Pictures And Captions. by 444crop: 2:53am On Oct 22, 2020
So no body died? That means this dispensation is top notch in the affairs of the nation... Kudos...u too Brutus
Crime / Re: A Corps Member Going To Collect His Certificate Has Been Shot. PHOTOS by 444crop: 6:21pm On Oct 21, 2020
Come on this is wrong news...... There is no Corp member around this time...dem don finish pop since
Crime / Re: Protesters Corpse Littered On The Floor After Light Restored Back At Lekki Tollg by 444crop: 8:44am On Oct 21, 2020
Why would it just be the same people protesting for a better governance dying? Is that our leaders don't want better governance for its people?

2 Likes

Politics / Re: BBC And CNN Are Sick by 444crop: 8:22am On Oct 21, 2020
Even abacha said it, let them mind their business, let's mind ours

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 20 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.