Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,752 members, 7,840,934 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? (20144 Views)

Moment Lady Went On Her Knees To Propose To Her Boyfriend (pics/video) / How Long Should A Healthy Man Have Sex Before Cumming? / Nigeria Twitter Girls Did A Konji Saving Thread Showing There Bumbum And Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Safiaa(f): 7:21pm On Apr 13, 2018
prechbills1:

you dey UK?

screenshot this thread lemme see.

UK indeed, your entire family don't have 500k as we're speaking right now.

I'd just ignore your attention seeking ass
why was I the first person you followed? There’s a reason for that smiley
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 13, 2018
DonPiiko:
Thanks, game on
grin
DonPiiko:
Thanks, game on

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by prechbills1(m): 7:25pm On Apr 13, 2018
Safiaa:

Safiaa pm me your account details..
it's seems brokeness is the cause of your problem.

I'm not even in good terms with 79% of the ladies I'm following.. I just click the follow button whenever you make a sensible post at a particular time
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by UDUJ(m): 7:25pm On Apr 13, 2018
ImaIma1:

Hey!! Calm down!! You don't need to shut me up because you do not agree with me.

The difference between a child and an adult is being able to communicate without hurling insults.

Don't worry God will provide for you so that you can provide for your family without waiting for your wife's money.

Very mature response. This is how you know adults. cool

Not these jobless silly overpriviledged kids spewing rubbish all over Nairaland angry
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by prechbills1(m): 7:25pm On Apr 13, 2018
Safiaa:

lefulefu ,greiboy... you guys should tell this UK girl to screenshot this thread undecided
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by prechbills1(m): 7:27pm On Apr 13, 2018
UDUJ:

Not these silly overpriviledged kids spewing rubbish all over Nairaland angry

UDU tongue

Shut up isn't an insult

Africans and their backwards mentality.

words like bitch, dog and shut up are normal words in America... smh..
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by UDUJ(m): 7:29pm On Apr 13, 2018
prechbills1:

UDU tongue

Shut up isn't an insult

Africans and their backwards mentality.

words like bitch, dog and shut up are normal words in America... smh..

Noted. I'll add that to my grammar lexicon tongue
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by prechbills1(m): 7:29pm On Apr 13, 2018
UDUJ:

Not these jobless silly overpriviledged kids spewing rubbish all over Nairaland angry

remember I'm a married man.
accord some respect.

even if I'm overpriviledged at least I'm privileged to be able to afford whatever luxury I desire... my fiancee will also make the right moves too cool
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Safiaa(f): 7:29pm On Apr 13, 2018
prechbills1:

Safiaa pm me your account details..
it's seems brokeness is the cause of your problem.

I'm not even in good terms with 79% of the ladies I'm following.. I just click the follow button whenever you make a sensible post at a particular time
grin grin
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by UDUJ(m): 7:30pm On Apr 13, 2018
prechbills1:

remember I'm a married man.
accord some respect.

even if I'm overpriviledged at least I'm privileged to be able to afford whatever luxury I desire... my fiancee will also make the right moves too cool

No wahala bro. Nothing do you cool
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 13, 2018
prechbills1:

lefulefu ,greiboy... you guys should tell this UK girl to screenshot this thread undecided
cheesy grin
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Safiaa(f): 7:31pm On Apr 13, 2018
prechbills1:

grin grin
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by prechbills1(m): 7:31pm On Apr 13, 2018
greiboy:
cheesy grin

nairaland ladies and fake life.. smh undecided
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 13, 2018
HeWrites:

cool

And you're a feminist
nairaland feminism is different from the normal feminism we all know.. Thought u knew thatcheesy.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by prechbills1(m): 7:32pm On Apr 13, 2018
Safiaa:
grin grin

my friend stop shining your broke teeth.. kindly screenshot this thread undecided
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Lalas247(f): 7:34pm On Apr 13, 2018
Safiaa:
lol I hope we’re on the same page cheesy his main moniker starts with......
Na joking
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Safiaa(f): 7:34pm On Apr 13, 2018
prechbills1:

my friend stop shining your broke teeths.. kindly screenshot this thread undecided
grin grin
Stop tying too hard. Anyways later, talk another time.
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Lalas247(f): 7:36pm On Apr 13, 2018
prechbills1:

your big yansh must be deceiving you...
Lol it is .....
Just dey follow u play

DonPiiko:
Thanks, game on
No worries ....

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by highpriestess: 7:36pm On Apr 13, 2018
lol
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by prechbills1(m): 7:36pm On Apr 13, 2018
Lalas247:

Lol it is .....
Just dey follow u play

No worries ....

you yourself too..
you don't have respect for married men undecided
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Lalas247(f): 7:38pm On Apr 13, 2018
prechbills1:

you yourself too..
you don't have respect for married men undecided
Let me see your ring

Do men actually wear their wedding band?
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by prechbills1(m): 7:39pm On Apr 13, 2018
Safiaa:
grin grin
Stop tying too hard. Anyways later, talk another time.

I don't even know if you're a lady..
my friend screenshot this thread...
I'm going to disgrace you anywhere I see your post on this nairaland if you don't screenshot this thread and post the pic here now

broke girl that can't afford flight to south Africa, telling me she's in the UK undecided

I resemble ignorant mugu?

if not for moderators ehn, weytin I for do some people for this nairaland eh... person for vex commit suicide undecided
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 13, 2018
prechbills1:

me na sideline me siddon dey watch oocheesy. But the babe says she knows u.
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by prechbills1(m): 7:41pm On Apr 13, 2018
Lalas247:

Let me see your ring

Do men actually wear their wedding band?

nah... and I don't want my wife to be to put on ring outside either.
I hope you're pampering that Yoruba demon sad

my fiancee is one of a kind.. the best thing that ever happened to me!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by HeWrites(m): 7:42pm On Apr 13, 2018
lefulefu:
nairaland feminism is different from the normal feminism we all know.. Thought u knew thatcheesy.

Yes, I did. cheesy
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Lalas247(f): 7:43pm On Apr 13, 2018
prechbills1:

nah... and I don't want my wife to be to put on ring outside either.
I hope you're pampering that Yoruba demon sad

my fiancee is one of a kind.. the best thing that ever happened to me!
I like a man who appreciates his woman! Nice

Yoruba demon is fed and relaxing ., just watching the football draw for champs I missed it earlier
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by prechbills1(m): 7:43pm On Apr 13, 2018
lefulefu:
me na sideline me siddon dey watch oocheesy. But the babe says she knows u.

lmao.. for poor people club abi undecided

girls like that can't even match the standards of my fiancee. one broke babe that can hardly feed well.

no be only know undecided
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by prechbills1(m): 7:45pm On Apr 13, 2018
Lalas247:

I like a man who appreciates his woman! Nice

Yoruba demon is fed and relaxing ., just watching the football draw for champs I missed it earlier

why won't I appreciate my lady?
you know weytin that babe dor do for me

who knows if she may surprise me with a car on my birthday which is just a few days away smiley
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by UDUJ(m): 7:47pm On Apr 13, 2018
lefulefu:

Nairaland Feminism, also called DATA FEMINISM, because once their internet data subscription finishes normalcy returns cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by ImaIma1(f): 7:48pm On Apr 13, 2018
UDUJ:

Lol..

It is obvious from his responses that he is still a child

He obviously does not know that marriage is different from boyfriend and girlfriend relationship.
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by prechbills1(m): 7:52pm On Apr 13, 2018
ImaIma1:

Lol..

He obviously does not know that marriage is different from boyfriend and girlfriend relationship.

you're still dreaming... if you can't stand up to your responsibilities to contribute 50% you better remain a spinster.

marriage isn't meant for poor people.
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by prechbills1(m): 7:54pm On Apr 13, 2018
ImaIma1:

Lol..

as a child, what I've achieved in life you can't achieve them in the next 20years.

child yeah, I'm getting married soon.

old broke lady like you ain't married yet because no guy wants a liability like you..

retrace your steps

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (24) (Reply)

What Single Men Hate Most in Ladies? / Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build / What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.