Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,674 members, 7,840,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? (20141 Views)

Moment Lady Went On Her Knees To Propose To Her Boyfriend (pics/video) / How Long Should A Healthy Man Have Sex Before Cumming? / Nigeria Twitter Girls Did A Konji Saving Thread Showing There Bumbum And Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by prechbills1(m): 5:09pm On Apr 13, 2018
Chikita66:
Stay away from my mention jobless boy!

what's wrong with these girls self

you guys quickly label people broke and jobless when you got nothing in reality.

girls and fake life are like 5&6

shuu.. since yesterday you've been calling people broke

are you mad or what? don't let me disgrace you this evening.
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by donstan18: 5:09pm On Apr 13, 2018
Chikita66:
Your problem is that you talk like a woman, weak man.

I didn't talk, I typed. cheesy

Dumb girl, imsu final year student, a teacher to be disgracing and embarrassing herself before the forum cheesy grin how did i talk ? grin

Had it been I wanted to sound like a woman, I would have whooped your ass the way kim.braa did cheesy grin

But I'm kind enough, that's why I chose to hurt you with the truth so that you'll stop feeling yourself that I asked to see you, I don't crush on zombie looking creatures grin

6 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by highpriestess: 5:11pm On Apr 13, 2018
chikita66 iffa hear peem.angry
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by prechbills1(m): 5:11pm On Apr 13, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

embarassed embarassed embarassed

What kind of head are we talking here?...if a guy don't have this kind of lips, then ayam not interested ooo

That's exactly how Martin0 and donpiiko look like wink
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by donstan18: 5:13pm On Apr 13, 2018
highpriestess:

wetin be your own sef.angry
issorai biko I no just get strength.
she made a comment, let her be.she wasn't the only one that made a comment I did,oya attack me.tongue

Hahahah, she had to use me to elevate her ugly and short looking self cheesy

Why will she say I'm pained because we didn't see? cheesy am I that mad to crush on goats cheesy grin

Ugly people be looking for an opportunity to elevate their deflated self. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by prechbills1(m): 5:13pm On Apr 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
So the prechbills issa mummy's boy and gold digger abi gigollo shocked shocked

Wonders will never cease

sorry, which prechbills are you talking about undecided
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by donstan18: 5:14pm On Apr 13, 2018
prechbills1:

what's wrong with these girls self

you guys quickly label people broke and jobless when you got nothing in reality.

girls and fake life are like 5&6

shuu.. since yesterday you've been calling people broke

are you mad or what? don't let me disgrace you this evening.

grin grin cheesy

Murder

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 13, 2018
cheesy cheesy that's me on my dp, I look nothing like that
prechbills1:

That's exactly how Martin0 and donpiiko look like wink
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by prechbills1(m): 5:16pm On Apr 13, 2018
highpriestess:

shebi you wan enter too.

caml down now oo.tongue

enter what... why should I argue with a broke little girl that can't even afford belaire, does she even know the meaning of belaire undecided
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by prechbills1(m): 5:18pm On Apr 13, 2018
DonPiiko:
cheesy cheesy that's me on my dp, I look nothing like that

you don't wanna suck white babe kittenundecided
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by highpriestess: 5:18pm On Apr 13, 2018
donstan18:

Hahahah, she had to use me to elevate her ugly and short looking self cheesy

Why will she say I'm pained because we didn't see? cheesy am I that mad to crush on goats cheesy grin

Ugly people be looking for an opportunity to elevate their deflated self. grin grin
sadsad
issokay.

just shrugg it off.
prechbills1 I know you have been having issues with her but let it die now,biko.
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 13, 2018
What stops two adults from meeting offline, it's no big deal just that some of you have hyped yourself on the internet and shame won't allow you to meet up or perhaps, lack of transport money sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by highpriestess: 5:20pm On Apr 13, 2018
prechbills1:

enter what... why should I argue with a broke little girl that can't even afford belaire, does she even know the meaning of belaire undecided
sadsad
just let it die.

issokay,I know you guys have been at loggerheads but please,just let it die.

wink
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by donstan18: 5:20pm On Apr 13, 2018
DonPiiko:
What stops two adults from meeting offline, it's no big deal just that some of you have hyped yourself on the internet and shame won't allow you to meet up or perhaps, lack of transport money sad

grin cheesy grin
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by highpriestess: 5:21pm On Apr 13, 2018
DonPiiko:
ekwe kwala ka amadi oha jide gi ebe a.tongue
shebi, you wan incite stan again abi
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 13, 2018
I prefer albino thanks
prechbills1:

you don't wanna suck white babe kittenundecided
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by prechbills1(m): 5:22pm On Apr 13, 2018
highpriestess:

sadsad
issokay.

just shrugg it off.
prechbills1 I know you have been having issues with her but let it die now,biko.

mehn.. I'll keep disgracing any broke babe that like insulting people anywhere I see their posts.

babes that can't afford 70k Rolex will be ranting as if they can even afford 500k Rolex.

make this girl fvck up for this nairaland

fake life and shít undecided
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by donstan18: 5:23pm On Apr 13, 2018
highpriestess:

sadsad
issokay.

just shrugg it off.

Biko shut up and stop mingling with goats cheesy are you not ashamed of yourself that you know her? cheesy

I won't shrug it off, i will let her know the consequences of elevating her ugly self with a joke and play from a Donstan cheesy

She's my Nland punch bag, henceforth cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 13, 2018
grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by highpriestess: 5:28pm On Apr 13, 2018
donstan18:

Biko shut up and stop mingling with goats cheesy are you not ashamed of yourself that you know her? cheesy

I won't shrug it off, i will let her know the consequences of elevating her ugly self with a joke and play from a Donstan cheesy

She's my Nland punch bag, henceforth cheesy
stan.undecided
better let the babe be oo,eehn

comman punch me,atleast,my body hard as I deh carry engines.punch it on me and leave her biko.

atleast,she has stopped talking,you too na do the same.

ahnsad
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 13, 2018
Amadi is name of guy and oha is name of soup. I even asked to meet you offline you were doing mumu. Ita just to be yarning balderdash online most of you know. Chikita looks like my last sister so she's my friend
highpriestess:

ekwe kwala ka amadi oha jide gi ebe a.tongue
shebi, you wan incite stan again abi
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by highpriestess: 5:30pm On Apr 13, 2018
prechbills1:

mehn.. I'll keep disgracing any broke babe that like insulting people anywhere I see their posts.

babes that can't afford 70k Rolex will be ranting as if they can even afford 500k Rolex.

make this girl fvck up for this nairaland

fake life and shít undecided
prech prech,easy

come my wedding with those Rolex watch money.tongue

leave her abeg.smiley
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by highpriestess: 5:32pm On Apr 13, 2018
DonPiiko:
Amadi is name of guy and oha is name of soup. I even asked to meet you offline you were doing mumu. Ita just to be yarning balderdash online most of you know. Chikita looks like my last sister so she's my friend
lol,you deh vex give me too.grintongue
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by donstan18: 5:33pm On Apr 13, 2018
highpriestess:

stan.undecided
better let the babe be oo,eehn

comman punch me,atleast,my body hard as I deh carry engines.punch it on me and leave her biko.

atleast,she has stopped talking,you too na do the same.

ahnsad

But wait cheesy

She called me 'Broke' cheesy and yet used me to elevate her bow leg, ugly and deflated self cheesy why? cheesy

Smh... Ladies sha cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by prechbills1(m): 5:34pm On Apr 13, 2018
DonPiiko:
What stops two adults from meeting offline, it[b]'s no big deal just that some of you have hyped yourself on the internet and shame won't allow you to meet up or perhaps, lack of transport money [/b]sad

these babes are broke like shít in reality ,man.

take them serious at your own peril.

babe whey no fit afford shawarma sef undecided
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 13, 2018
prechbills1:

trash... we are in a world of gender equality.
your burden or whatsoever doesn't fall on your husband.

you must be dreaming, mehn let this dude come and drive me out abeg

broke ladies everywhere
now u r claiming, gender equality, next you will be bashing feminists. continue o
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by highpriestess: 5:35pm On Apr 13, 2018
donstan18:

But wait cheesy

She called me 'Broke' cheesy and yet used me to elevate her bow leg, ugly and deflated self cheesy why? cheesy

Smh... Ladies sha cheesy
mmmmm
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by prechbills1(m): 5:36pm On Apr 13, 2018
DonPiiko:
I prefer albino thanks

you don fall ma hand sad
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by prechbills1(m): 5:37pm On Apr 13, 2018
funmisticqueen:
now u r claiming, gender equality, next you will be bashing feminists. continue o

go and rest abeg undecided

I've always supported the feminism ideology.

men and women are equal.. anybody who believes otherwise is deceiving him/herself kiss
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by prechbills1(m): 5:38pm On Apr 13, 2018
highpriestess:

prech prech,easy

come my wedding with those Rolex watch money.tongue

leave her abeg.smiley

your wedding avenue?
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by highpriestess: 5:40pm On Apr 13, 2018
prechbills1:

your wedding avenue?
hhahahahhaa,till thengrinsmileycheesy
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by highpriestess: 5:40pm On Apr 13, 2018
prechbills1:

your wedding avenue?
hhahahahhaa,till thengrinsmileycheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Fun Time (pic) / Are You In Relationship For Sex Or To Build / What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.