Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,877 members, 7,838,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? (20125 Views)

How Long Should A Healthy Man Have Sex Before Cumming? / Nigeria Twitter Girls Did A Konji Saving Thread Showing There Bumbum And Assets / Man Abroad Sends Ring To Co-worker To Propose To His Abuja Gf On His Behalf(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by prechbills1(m): 6:25pm On Apr 13, 2018
DonPiiko:
She recently finished her NYSC so she doesn't have a steady source of income just yet, so for now I am footing the bills

you don fall my hand..
so you're among the guys dating broke babes angry cry
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by prechbills1(m): 6:26pm On Apr 13, 2018
Safiaa:
lol I’m not. I know you, so be careful smiley
lmao.. this one is obviously dreaming.

you knew me from where?

are you living in Asaba?

abeg, you ain't worth my time
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Safiaa(f): 6:27pm On Apr 13, 2018
prechbills1:

lmao.. this one is obviously dreaming.

you knew me from where?

are you living in Asaba?

abeg, you ain't worth my time
Yes I live wherever you are. smiley
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 13, 2018
She has a reputable background and she wants to be independent and not live off daddy's wealth that's why she isn't well to do just yet. She has a lot of potentials I want to be there for her and help her succeed
prechbills1:

you don fall my hand..
so you're among the guys dating broke babes angry cry
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by prechbills1(m): 6:29pm On Apr 13, 2018
Safiaa:
Yes I live wherever you are. smiley

what is my real name? undecided
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by prechbills1(m): 6:30pm On Apr 13, 2018
DonPiiko:
She has a reputable background and she wants to be independent and not live off daddy's wealth that's why she isn't well to do just yet. She has a lot of potentials I want to be there for her and help her succeed
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Safiaa(f): 6:32pm On Apr 13, 2018
prechbills1:

what is my real name? undecided
don’t need to tell you, but just know that I know who you are. smiley
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by highpriestess: 6:34pm On Apr 13, 2018
greiboy:
Na your friend abi na hostel friend dey always look for trouble up and down now. cheesy
You no just wellcheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Lalas247(f): 6:36pm On Apr 13, 2018
DonPiiko:
Still not an excuse
My lil sis went Unilag and served at Jos! My dear even though she doesn’t have to work because of big sis grin that girl baked cakes for all who knew her and she made her money ... she did something ... another of her friends did hair for all those slay girls who do nothing but look nice on campus ... now she has a fantastic job and settled .

I just hope your chic won’t do a runner on you ! A lot do so just be careful
I told my younger bros never to fund a girl during her studies you ain’t her father !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Lalas247(f): 6:36pm On Apr 13, 2018
Safiaa:
don’t need to tell you, but just know that I know who you are. smiley
Lol me too
Thought it was only me who figured it out ... cheesy
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 13, 2018
So how do we know the runners and prevent it? I met a chic that was open and acted sincere with me I gave her money, anytime she asked she has a fiancee but someone I know was low-key doing her(I found out later) she got angry when she noticed I was friendly with her female neighbors, that was how all my investment went down the drain. So it just confuses me you can never predict females. I have big plans for this new chic if she sticks around
Lalas247:

Still not an excuse
My lil sis went Unilag and served at Jos! My dear even though she doesn’t have to work because of big sis grin that girl baked cakes for all who knew her and she made her money ... she did something ... another of her friends did hair for all those slay girls who do nothing but look nice on campus ... now she has a fantastic job and settled .

I just hope your chic won’t do a runner on you ! A lot do so just be careful
I told my younger bros never to fund a girl during her studies you ain’t her father !
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Lalas247(f): 6:45pm On Apr 13, 2018
DonPiiko:
So how do we know the runners and prevent it? I met a chic that was open and acted sincere with me I gave her money, anytime she asked she has a fiancee but someone I know was low-key doing her(I found out later) she got angry when she noticed I was friendly with her female neighbors, that was how all my investment went down the drain. So it just confuses me you can never predict females. I have big plans for this new chic if she sticks around
Stop giving her money and watch if she changes .... that’s how you will know
Even if you have say no ... do this for about 6months

Thank me later

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Safiaa(f): 6:46pm On Apr 13, 2018
Lalas247:

Lol me too
Thought it was only me who figured it out ... cheesy
lol I hope we’re on the same page cheesy his main moniker starts with......
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 13, 2018
Thanks, game on
Lalas247:

Stop giving her money and watch if she changes .... that’s how you will know
Even if you have say no ... do this for about 6months

Thank me later
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by prechbills1(m): 6:51pm On Apr 13, 2018
Safiaa:
lol I’m not. I know you, so be careful smiley

this girl you must be Mad.. you need psychiatric help
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:55pm On Apr 13, 2018
funmisticqueen:
shut up abeg, is she the one proposing marriage? you cannot come and propose to someone because of the stupid high of endorphins in t [img]shut up abeg, is she the one proposing marriage? you cannot come and propose to someone because of the stupid high of endorphins in t [/img]shut up abeg, is she the one proposing marriage? you cannot come and propose to someone because of the stupid high of endorphins in the brain called 'love', and expect her to come and suffer with you in abject poverty in the name of loyalty. that is just stupidity. these are the things a girl will think about before accepting your proposal. Here you are typing nonsense up and down showing that you have the emotional IQ of a toddler
I'm in my house, come and beat me nah
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by prechbills1(m): 6:55pm On Apr 13, 2018
Safiaa:
lol I hope we’re on the same page cheesy his main moniker starts with......

lmao.. starts with what?

I've only been using prechbills. my first accounts prechbills and 02prechbills1 were banned.

you ain't serious abeg

dumb scumbag
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 13, 2018
donstan18:

When an ugly girl gets a jest request from a guy, she'll be so happy and will never forget it, without minding how serious the guy was cheesy

Do you know how many ladies on this forum that i'v playfully asked and hinted to see them, cheesy I'v told makkydebbi that i'm coming to Ghana, i'v done that to Miss.joy, cheesy I'v even asked Miss.write if she'll marry me, and as a matured lady, she playfully responded 'Yes' and we laughed it off. cheesy

But this ugly imsu student that's still struggling to graduate from a teaching course took my jest and play serious that she had to type it here to brag grin grin

Kai...I dn suffer cheesy
Well done. Reason why I don't take pms seriously ... So many immature folks on NL.
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 13, 2018
prechbills1:

sorry, which prechbills are you talking about undecided
Are u not the one that wanna move in with a woman? No wonder u bitching upandan about feminism. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by prechbills1(m): 6:58pm On Apr 13, 2018
funmisticqueen:
shut up abeg, is she the one proposing marriage? you cannot come and propose to someone because of the stupid high of endorphins in t [img]shut up abeg, is she the one proposing marriage? you cannot come and propose to someone because of the stupid high of endorphins in t [/img]shut up abeg, is she the one proposing marriage? you cannot come and propose to someone because of the stupid high of endorphins in the brain called 'love', and expect her to come and suffer with you in abject poverty in the name of loyalty. that is just stupidity. these are the things a girl will think about before accepting your proposal. Here you are typing nonsense up and down showing that you have the emotional IQ of a toddler

mehn... this write up shows you're just a lost soul. .

see your wack mentality

stay in your parents house then... nonsense

broke ladies everywhere

if you're broke my friend don't think about marriage.
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by prechbills1(m): 7:00pm On Apr 13, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Are u not the one that wanna move in with a woman? No wonder u bitching upandan about feminism. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

just shut up... feminism has come to stay in Nigeria.
feminism ain't going away!

men and women are equal..

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Safiaa(f): 7:02pm On Apr 13, 2018
prechbills1:

lmao.. starts with what?

I've only been using prechbills. my first accounts prechbills and 02prechbills1 were banned.

you ain't serious abeg

dumb scumbag
sharrap. Keep fooling yourself, I’ve got your IP address.
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by prechbills1(m): 7:02pm On Apr 13, 2018
Lalas247:
Lol me too Thought it was only me who figured it out ... cheesy

your big yansh must be deceiving you...

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by prechbills1(m): 7:06pm On Apr 13, 2018
Safiaa:
sharrap. Keep fooling yourself, I’ve got your IP address.

girl spill out what you know!

mehn.. this one is just a dimwit..

broke ladies been misbehaving since time immemorial. .

you live in the UK, I don't live in the UK you gonna tell me how and where you knew me..

go get your lazy ass a befitting job and stop saying nonsense on social media.
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by HeWrites(m): 7:07pm On Apr 13, 2018
Ritaze12:

Of course I'll have a stable source of income myself. But I am African and most of the financial burden falls on my husband. I'll support financially if he needs it, but it's his responsibility to be the primary provider.

cool

And you're a feminist
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Safiaa(f): 7:08pm On Apr 13, 2018
prechbills1:

girl spill out what you know!

mehn.. this one is just a dimwit..

broke ladies been misbehaving since time immemorial. .

you live in the UK, I don't live in the UK you gonna tell me how and where you knew me..

go get your lazy ass a befitting job and stop saying nonsense on social media.
Continue. Lool. The truth will all come to light.
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by ImaIma1(f): 7:08pm On Apr 13, 2018
prechbills1:

shut up joor... nothing like head of the family .
both spouses are head of the family.

Hey!! Calm down!! You don't need to shut me up because you do not agree with me.

The difference between a child and an adult is being able to communicate without hurling insults.

Don't worry God will provide for you so that you can provide for your family without waiting for your wife's money.
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by prechbills1(m): 7:16pm On Apr 13, 2018
ImaIma1:

Hey!! Calm down!! You don't need to shut me up because you do not agree with me.

The difference between a child and an adult is being able to communicate without hurling insults.

Don't worry God will provide for you so that you can provide for your family without waiting for your wife's money.

you need urgent psychiatric help.

God has already provided for me, because I'm made .

go and work madam!
you'll just grow old in your parents house because gender equality is real.

broke ladies everywhere... smh
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 13, 2018
prechbills1:

just shut up... feminism has come to stay in Nigeria.
feminism ain't going away!

men and women are equal..
If I wife u don't complain if I woze u uppercut for being stupid.
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by prechbills1(m): 7:17pm On Apr 13, 2018
Safiaa:
Continue. Lool. The truth will all come to light.

you're stupid.. spill all the truth you know and you're saying another thing undecided

young lady don't provoke me this night undecided

broke cúnt
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Safiaa(f): 7:18pm On Apr 13, 2018
prechbills1:

you're stupid.. spill all the truth you know and you're saying another thing undecided

young lady don't provoke me this night undecided

broke cúnt
grin grin grin
It is well with your cursed soul grin
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by prechbills1(m): 7:21pm On Apr 13, 2018
Safiaa:
grin grin grin
It is well with your cursed soul grin

you dey UK?

screenshot this thread lemme see.

UK indeed, your entire family don't have 500k as we're speaking right now.

I'd just ignore your attention seeking ass

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

2face Drama What Does It Teach Women? / #Girlstalk: How Do You Know If A Particular Toaster Is Serious About You? / Fun Time (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.