Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,883 members, 7,841,310 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? (20153 Views)

Moment Lady Went On Her Knees To Propose To Her Boyfriend (pics/video) / How Long Should A Healthy Man Have Sex Before Cumming? / Nigeria Twitter Girls Did A Konji Saving Thread Showing There Bumbum And Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 13, 2018
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Lol
This is called sweet dreams.
Don't you think you should also own all that and be able to do all that for yourself before you get married?
I know you are a guy and you just want to make ladies look like gold diggers who see marriage as an oil campany job. Continue
shut up abeg, is she the one proposing marriage? you cannot come and propose to someone because of the stupid high of endorphins in t [img]
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Lol
Don't you think you should also own all that and be able to do all that for yourself before you get married?
I know you are a guy and you just want to make ladies look like gold diggers who see marriage as an oil campany job. Continue
shut up abeg, is she the one proposing marriage? you cannot come and propose to someone because of the stupid high of endorphins in t [/img]
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Lol
shut up abeg, is she the one proposing marriage? you cannot come and propose to someone because of the stupid high of endorphins in the brain called 'love', and expect her to come and suffer with you in abject poverty in the name of loyalty. that is just stupidity. these are the things a girl will think about before accepting your proposal. Here you are typing nonsense up and down showing that you have the emotional IQ of a toddler
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 13, 2018
Hope say that chick way dey always look for trouble no go deactivate again cheesy
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 13, 2018
prechbills1:

go and rest abeg undecided

I've always supported the feminism ideology.

men and women are equal.. anybody who believes otherwise is deceiving him/herself kiss
men are women are not equal until women develop a peni$ and men develop a uterus. What the two genders can be is neutral
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 13, 2018
Before I dey follow u play
highpriestess:

lol,you deh vex give me too.grintongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by highpriestess: 5:47pm On Apr 13, 2018
greiboy the fight has finished.tongue goan rest cheesytongue
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by highpriestess: 5:48pm On Apr 13, 2018
DonPiiko:
Before I dey follow u play
looolzcheesy this your lips na dope.cheesy
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by ImaIma1(f): 5:48pm On Apr 13, 2018
prechbills1:

wake up from your dream lady.

so who'll be solely responsible for the finances needed in the home? me?
nonsense

both spouses are responsible for the finances needed in the home.

nothing like head of the family crap
both spouses are head of the family
we are in an era of gender equality.. keep deceiving yourself

cheesy.

See boys renouncing their "head of the family " role because of responsibilities. The men will understand.
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 13, 2018
QueenSuccubus you are the cause of this
prechbills1:

you don fall ma hand sad

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 13, 2018
highpriestess:
greiboy the fight has finished.tongue
goan rest
cheesytongue
Na your friend abi na hostel friend dey always look for trouble up and down now. cheesy
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 13, 2018
Theres love in sharing I always buy 2
prechbills1:

these babes are broke like shít in reality ,man.

take them serious at your own peril.

babe whey no fit afford shawarma sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 13, 2018
E go sabi drink your chivita juice
highpriestess:

looolzcheesy
this your lips na dope.cheesy
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 13, 2018
donstan18:

Biko shut up and stop mingling with goats cheesy are you not ashamed of yourself that you know her? cheesy

I won't shrug it off, i will let her know the consequences of elevating her ugly self with a joke and play from a Donstan cheesy

She's my Nland punch bag, henceforth cheesy
You are beneath me, now fucck off!
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by prechbills1(m): 5:54pm On Apr 13, 2018
ImaIma1:

cheesy.

See boys renouncing their "head of the family " role because of responsibilities. The men will understand.

shut up joor... nothing like head of the family .
both spouses are head of the family.
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 13, 2018
greiboy:
Hope say that chick way dey always look for trouble no go deactivate again cheesy
you Wish I Deactivate. Mtchewwwwww
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by donstan18: 5:56pm On Apr 13, 2018
Chikita66:
You are beneath me, now fucck off!

I beneath an ugly undergraduate who's yet to survive an extra year due to much carryovers from an educational department of economics cheesy cheesy

Beneath indeed cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by prechbills1(m): 5:57pm On Apr 13, 2018
funmisticqueen:
men are women are not equal until women develop a peni$ and men develop a uterus. What the two genders can be is neutral

in a sane country this comment is enough to get you into jail...

men and women are equal.
whether you like it or not feminism has come to stay in Nigeria.
.feminism ain't going away! tongue
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 13, 2018
Chikita66:
you Wish I Deactivate. Mtchewwwwww
Na today. cheesy

Anyways, I am not the one you are having a fight with, so face your battles and stop using deflection tactics grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 13, 2018
donstan18:

I beneath an ugly undergraduate who's yet to survive an extra year due to much carryovers from an educational department of economics cheesy cheesy

Beneath indeed cheesy
Yes You Are Beneath Me, Jobless Obessive Boy, I Have Lost Count Of How Many Times You Have Mentioned Me Since Yesterday, Other Folks Will Comment Na My Own U Go Run Mention, U Better Apply For N-power Make Dem Pay U 30k So You Wil Stop Stalking Me On Nl.
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Safiaa(f): 6:05pm On Apr 13, 2018
prechbills1:

hi
I know you smiley
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by donstan18: 6:14pm On Apr 13, 2018
Chikita66:
Yes You Are Beneath Me, Jobless Obessive Boy, I Have Lost Count Of How Many Times You Have Mentioned Me Since Yesterday, Other Folks Will Comment Na My Own U Go Run Mention, U Better Apply For N-power Make Dem Pay U 30k So You Wil Stop Stalking Me On Nl.

Had it been your generation had a job that pays them 30k, would they have dumped you in an educational course in imsu? cheesy

I just feel sorry for them, because their so called daughter couldn't graduate with her mates cheesy

A future teacher finding it hard to type correctly cheesy

You better go rewrite jamb cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by prechbills1(m): 6:14pm On Apr 13, 2018
DonPiiko:
Theres love in sharing I always buy 2

story story... feminism wants the end of love in sharing.

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by prechbills1(m): 6:16pm On Apr 13, 2018
donstan18:

Had it been your generation had a job that pays them 30k, would they have dumped you in an educational course in imsu? cheesy

I just feel sorry for them, because their so called couldn't graduate with her mates cheesy

A future teacher finding it hard to type correctly cheesy

You better go rewrite jamb cheesy

Jesus....
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 13, 2018
I had 3 really lovely shawarma last weekend with my female companion, it was made like this and it tasted really nice when she comes into town next week I have to go back there and show you what it looks like
prechbills1:

story story... feminism wants the end of love in sharing.
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by prechbills1(m): 6:17pm On Apr 13, 2018
Safiaa:
I know you smiley

are you dreaming? undecided
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by prechbills1(m): 6:18pm On Apr 13, 2018
DonPiiko:
I had 3 really lovely shawarma last weekend with my female companion, it was made like this and it tasted really nice when she comes into town next week I have to go back there and show you what it looks like

shawarma can make me go gaga o..
just that after eating it, I always develop running stomach cry

I vex eat 4shawarma one particular day...
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 13, 2018
Only cakes and soups make me purge I like sausage shawarma. I can eat multiple at a go
prechbills1:

shawarma can make me go gaga o..
just that after it, I always develop running stomach cry
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 13, 2018
izaray:
Lefu but i was only passing na cheesy
na so

Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by prechbills1(m): 6:20pm On Apr 13, 2018
DonPiiko:

hope she'd be the one to purchase this time o..

love in sharing is only good when there's equality
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by prechbills1(m): 6:21pm On Apr 13, 2018
DonPiiko:
Only cakes and soups make me purge I like sausage shawarma. I can eat multiple at a go

your status... are you a Muslim? undecided
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 13, 2018
Nah, Allah means God
prechbills1:

your status... are you a Muslim? undecided
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Safiaa(f): 6:22pm On Apr 13, 2018
prechbills1:

are you dreaming? undecided
lol I’m not. I know you, so be careful smiley
Re: Ladies Only: What Salary And Assets Must A Man Have To Propose? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 13, 2018
She recently finished her NYSC so she doesn't have a steady source of income just yet, so for now I am footing the bills
prechbills1:

hope she'd be the one to purchase this time o..

love in sharing is only good when there's equality

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

What Is Your Idea Of A Romantic Date? / Fun Time (pic) / Raw Sex Is Evil, And Girls Are Wicked, I Will Never Try This Again In My Entire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.