Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,990 members, 7,866,724 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:27 AM

what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! (38887 Views)

An Average Nigerian Guy Has This Mentality / Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? / Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by highpriestess: 6:56pm On Apr 14, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
DONSTAN showing greiboy this thread cheesy
lmao,we played a fast one on him.

lol,he has played himself.grin
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Safiaa(f): 6:56pm On Apr 14, 2018
Yhelay:

There are loads of benefits aside sex that I want to get from a lady I date.
You asking the second question makes me come to the conclusion that "You MUST spend on me" isn't a general thing amidst ladies but it's connected to upbringing, exposure, and esteem on such lady
Oya please list those things oga. Things that Are physical please.
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 14, 2018
highpriestess:

You girls should help a friend in need now cry

Since you are playing fast one like this
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by highpriestess: 6:58pm On Apr 14, 2018
donstan18:
These social media broke pretentious ladies are loyal and humble in reality, most of them can't even stand before a man without being shy and uncomfortable.

They are humble in reality because they know sex is cheap for a man to get.

Sex is the cheapest overrated thing in Nigeria, with 500 you can't get it, with packaging you can get it, prostitutes are loitering every corner.

A cook isn't a problem to a man, you can eat outside, you can hire a cook, you can cook for yourself.

Truth be told, if marriage are to be abolished, many woman will suffer and perish to death because of hardship, and they know that.

That's why they are so loyal in reality, but social media has given them a medium opportunity to pretend and form working class, even Highpriestess that cannot wash her pant is a working class on Nland, it's alright, they should continue .
I cannot wash my pants,that's why I have employed you to wash them for me.grin
I have dozens for you to wash this night boy.cheesy

1 Like

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Shugavee(f): 6:58pm On Apr 14, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

kiss grin wink cheesy
grin grin hey baby! Been a while, how r u
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by highpriestess: 6:58pm On Apr 14, 2018
greiboy:
You girls should help a friend in need now cry

Since you are playing fast one like this
lol,we just having fun grey.wink
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by olaboy1: 6:59pm On Apr 14, 2018
Safiaa:
Thank you for the story, I’m enlightened. But you did not answer my question. Please answer it.

Same thing the woman is looking for. I’m not asking her to pay for my time, companionship and affection, so I see no reason why I should pay for those.

Any man that gives you money no matter how little is doing you a favor and doesn’t owe you shit because of sex. You should be grateful and thankful.

Sex for favors in some countries is a criminal offense you know. If we go on this part in Nigeria then trust me many vulnerable young girls will suffer for this. From sex for university marks, sex for jobs. Be careful what you wish for.

2 Likes

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by princfred(m): 6:59pm On Apr 14, 2018
makydebbie:
Lol, I'm sure you'll find your spec in Nigeria too. tongue
My sister thats like looking for a pin in a haystack. 75% of Nigerian girls think alike ; semi-pay-as-you-go, lay-like-log-of-wood-during-sex-thinking they are just doing the guy a huge huge favor, then expect to be payed and loved later. Entitlement and semi parasites at best, egocentric and narcistic.I rather take my chances elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by princfred(m): 6:59pm On Apr 14, 2018
makydebbie:
Lool, I've friends that are crazy as I'm. We demand it. If you don't want, you can lay while I'll just ride till we both cum. It's me receiving the sex because this time, I wanna cum for me. It's mutual dear.
Yes, far better and make sense pass all these ones that will lay like wood with there sense of doing the man a favor and entitlement only to complain when the man goes looking for those who know what relationship is all about.
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:00pm On Apr 14, 2018
greiboy:
Please can you send 10k into my account. I am really broke as you claim cry

I want to be able to respect you from now on cheesy
On one condition..... cool YOU WILL WASH MY UNDIES cheesy

Cc highpriestess cheesy

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:00pm On Apr 14, 2018
Shugavee:
grin grin hey baby! Been a while, how r u
I am fine I have just been busy. cool

2 Likes

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Yhelay(m): 7:00pm On Apr 14, 2018
Shugavee:
i agree that's why I tell men no need to hv a girlfriend!! Just be regular in ashawo joints n eat in mama put 4 the rest of ur life!! While ladies make their own money n get didlios!! What u think?

such lady may not be able to spend the money on herself because she has wired herself to believe that there should be a guy taking care of her well-being.
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:01pm On Apr 14, 2018
highpriestess:
DONSTAN you just played yourself boy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by highpriestess: 7:02pm On Apr 14, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

Cc highpries.tess cheesy
hahahaha,he just played himself.cheesy
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 14, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

Cc highpriestess cheesy
As long as you haven't contacted any sexually transmitted diseases as a result of your line of work cheesy

I will wash peacefully grin
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Safiaa(f): 7:02pm On Apr 14, 2018
donstan18:
These social media broke pretentious ladies are loyal and humble in reality, most of them can't even stand before a man without being shy and uncomfortable.

Sex is the cheapest overrated thing in Nigeria, with 500 you can't get it, with packaging you can get it, prostitutes are loitering every corner.

A cook isn't a problem to a man, you can eat outside, you can hire a cook, you can cook for yourself.

Truth be told, if marriage are to be abolished, many woman will suffer and perish to death because of hardship, and they know that.

That's why they are so loyal in reality, but social media has given them a medium opportunity to pretend and form working class, even Highpriestess that cannot wash her pant is a working class on Nland, it's alright, they should continue .
Sex is cheap but not on every woman. That’s why you value sex with certain women. That’s why some men will pay 100k to have sex with certain women. Some men will travel the seven seas all for pussy. Some men fight their fellow men all for pussy. Some men abandon their families financially all for what ? Pussy. So pussy may be cheap and overrated but it’s ruling the world. Women sell their virginity’s for millions and men pay for it. Face the reality hun smiley

1 Like

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by highpriestess: 7:02pm On Apr 14, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
DONSTAN you just played yourself boy cheesy
hahahahahaha.the queen General.cheesy
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Shugavee(f): 7:02pm On Apr 14, 2018
Yhelay:

such lady may not be able to spend the money on herself because she has wired herself to believe that there should be a guy taking care of her well-being.
thats the ladies u hv met my dear
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by bammy777(m): 7:03pm On Apr 14, 2018
Safiaa:
Here we go again with gender equality. Every man I come across automatically assumes I’m a feminist and that’s the only argument they can use against me. Yet they “hate” feminists.

Anyways please each to their own.
well ,i never called you one. was just been realistic with what it is. trust me, I know ladies that hustle so well that I crave them. the most important thing is we are getting paid. ladies, guys. those who aiin hustling are nt doing it at their own peril. Broke goes for broke and vice, at the end we all pay. so do u
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 14, 2018
highpriestess:
lol,we just having fun grey.wink
Yeah, I am also having fun cheesy
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Safiaa(f): 7:03pm On Apr 14, 2018
bammy777:
well ,i never called you one. was just been realistic with what it is. trust me, I know ladies that hustle so well that I crave them. the most important thing is we are getting paid. ladies, guys. those who aiin hustling are nt doing it at their own peril. Broke goes for broke and vice, at the end we all pay. so do u
okay then.
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:03pm On Apr 14, 2018
highpriestess:
hahahaha,he just played himself.cheesy
Greiboy right now cheesy

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by princfred(m): 7:08pm On Apr 14, 2018
Many Nigeria girls have this Safiaa orientation until.....no man gree marry them or they become single mother then loyalty will replace the ego and self centeredness. I have seen.

1 Like

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:08pm On Apr 14, 2018
highpriestess:

hahahahahaha.the queen General.cheesy
I'M WINNING CAUSE I'M THE REAL DEAL cheesy

3 Likes

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 7:10pm On Apr 14, 2018
Thegeneralqueen,highpriestess you ladies should please show some mercy on donstan
Biko cry

3 Likes

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by aynerodcirus(m): 7:10pm On Apr 14, 2018
Shugavee:
yes naw!!! Men r naturally lazy with chores!! undecided

i don't allow my gurl do my chores!!!..., d only laundry i do outsyd is my suit.
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by highpriestess: 7:10pm On Apr 14, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Greiboy right now cheesy
hahahahahaha.
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by highpriestess: 7:11pm On Apr 14, 2018
greiboy:
Yeah, I am also having fun cheesy
smiley
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by bammy777(m): 7:11pm On Apr 14, 2018
Safiaa:
okay then.
would ff u. yur twitter handle?
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:11pm On Apr 14, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Thegeneralqueen,highpriestess you ladies should please show some mercy on donstan
Biko cry
Girl donstan is my darling he knows that cheesy we're more than friends cheesy
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Safiaa(f): 7:11pm On Apr 14, 2018
donstan18:

cooking is not a problem, but that’s why most of you can’t cook very well. Mothers teach their sons to sit in the parlour whilst the daughters do all the cooking and domestic chores in the house. It’s terrible. Cooking or anything in the kitchen emasculates you as men, you believe only a woman should learn how to cook. That’s why all these mama puts restaurants are filled up with men. Imagine a man on NL telling me I belong in the kitchen, you men can hardly cook and will refuse to learn. That’s the truth smiley So If marriage were to be abolished, men would probably suffer more. They’re more single mothers doing wonderfully than single fathers.
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Yhelay(m): 7:12pm On Apr 14, 2018
Shugavee:
thats the ladies u hv met my dear
Sometimes admitting the fact may seems difficult but it hasn't changed from being the fact.
your mindset (subconscious mind) determines what you do every 8 of 10 times you take any action.
So for a lady with the mindset that guys are meant to foot his bills, the rationale applies.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (32) (Reply)

My Fiancée Wants To Visit Her Ex That Came To Town. / My Married Ex Girlfriend Disturbs Me For Money For The Upkeep Of Her Newborn / My Virgin Girl Says No Sex Till Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.