Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! (38318 Views)

An Average Nigerian Guy Has This Mentality / Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? / Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by prechbills1(m): 8:02am On Apr 15, 2018
97% of nairaland ladies are fake like shít,
out abeg undecided

1 Like

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by PierreDeFermath(m): 8:04am On Apr 15, 2018
Safiaa:
I buy ny own food, put clothes on myself, pay my own rent at my house in school and also pay rent in my mothers house. You guys just just dont understand anything. You read one line and skip the others. Its not my fault that you cant comprehend, i’m sorry. I will never depend on a man for everything, but if you want to be in my life and possibly be my husband, you have to support me financially and show that youre willing to provide. Its that simple. I have to see that you're willing to take care of me.
no man wouldn't want to take care of his own wife but not girlfriend and you knew this before. wife is different from girlfriend,we ain't talking about giving a wife money but we are talking about girlfriend
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by prechbills1(m): 8:06am On Apr 15, 2018
[quote author=highpriestess post=66721239]
:e life undecided
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Jointhemiltons2(m): 8:07am On Apr 15, 2018
Safiaa:
Yes she is doing you a favour. You chased her not the other way round, you went out of your way to patronise her and she accepted you out of many so she’s doing YOU a favour.
She’s taking herself off the dating market in her prime.
She’s giving you her body (most times)
She’s trusting you with her time and biological clock
She’s risking her emotional state being with you.

The least you can do is reciprocate the favour by being financially supportive. The problem with you guys is, you just want to take take take and not give anything in return. It’s bad.
Point of correction nobody is doing each other a favor. By agreeing to date a guy that means you have feelings for him and you are ready and willing to be with him so don’t say she’s doing the guy a favor.

1 Like

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by highpriestess: 8:09am On Apr 15, 2018
prechbills1:

if I should call you broke, that'd be an insult to broke people..

you're fvcking poor yet you're always making noise on nairaland with your fake life undecided
grincheesy
lool,hoe-kay.cheesy

1 Like

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Safiaa(f): 8:11am On Apr 15, 2018
prechbills1:

if he values money, how'd you be providing the money for him? undecided
No real man who would want to take money from a woman or value money in a relationship with a woman, unless he’s looking for a sugar mummy or someone to use. Men are providers, there’s so much pride when he can spoil his girl.

2 Likes

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Safiaa(f): 8:14am On Apr 15, 2018
donstan18:

Had it been you earlier said and personalized your point like this, the heat of argument would have being less.
This is exactly what I’ve been saying since the beginning, but it’s what you want to understand that you’ll understand.

1 Like

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Nobody: 8:18am On Apr 15, 2018
You are wise
Safiaa:
No real man who want to take money from a woman or value money in a relationship with a woman, unless he’s looking for a sugar mummy or someone to use. Men are providers, there’s so much pride when he can spoil his girl.
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 15, 2018
richythePH:

"school is fine" then you add " cry " a crying emoticon...........................there a problem ya?

oya spill, i'm all eyes smiley

and yea i'm good too
There isn't any. I'm just being lazy.

Lol. Good morning and happy Sunday.
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 15, 2018
Ahmiee:
she wont ask a dime from u and ur comfortable, enjoying her when your tired u discard her smh . some guys are just daft

Not spending on a girl makes him daft or smart. Una go just use words anyhow.

From the way you talk you sound someone in her early twenty. Let me give you an advise, the world is moving is either you move with or you will be left behind. The economic is getting harder nobody is looking for a liability. If you want a provider is either you get yourself s yahoo boy those are set who throw money without looking back or some old rich man as a second wife perhaps a widower in his late 40's or early 50's. If you need a young ambitious man then you have to get something doing.

Make I chop e money, make I chop e money as so girls take turn ashawo.

2 Likes

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Babysho(m): 8:34am On Apr 15, 2018
UDUJ:

At the bold face, I just concluded you got shit for brains. Have you ever worked a single day in your life?

The company is not doing you a favor by employing you, neither are you doing the company a favor by accepting the job. The end goal of the game is money. It's a business and the company needs you to hit the bottom line, same way you need the salary of the company to survive.

I'm sure that Safia girl will regularly replace the word family for business and husband for office worker when she's married.

1 Like

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by bammy777(m): 8:39am On Apr 15, 2018
victorioushands:

Sister please stop!
Stop! Stop! Stop!

You are trying to drag women back to the medieval cave when they were nothing but property and a man could only afford according to his wealth - strictly - AND THE WOMEN HAD NO SAY.

By the way, if you are a mother or an aspiring one, do not dare to teach this to your girls else you will raise professional gold-diggers and shameless home prostitutes.

Your analogies are extremely warped.

A question for you though: If a man comes to you and, assuming he's financially comfortable, he sees you as his best option at the time, does he have an automatic right to date you if he starts spending on you? Is that what it will take for you to say 'yes' to a man - whether or not he's physically appealing to you? Don't you have a say, a choice in the man you would like to be romantically involved with?
But, if you think you have a say in who you agree to date, does it not make the person your choice as you are his choice too? If so, where did 'favour' creep in from? Or is money what determines who you say 'yes' and 'no' to?
I'm sure there's a word for people with this line of thought. But I don't think you are one.
Darling spotted. queen alert. *kisses*
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by ImaIma1(f): 8:44am On Apr 15, 2018
highpriestess:

don't mind these guys,it's just for online troll,they are actually caring outside here.

they are the same guys we love and date,nothing differs.
we love our men,they are the best.kiss

Exactly!!! They are just talking for the sake of talking.

At least i married a Nigerian guy and he is really the best cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by highpriestess: 8:45am On Apr 15, 2018
ImaIma1:

congrats ma'am. kiss
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by bammy777(m): 8:45am On Apr 15, 2018
Jointhemiltons2:

Point of correction nobody is doing each other a favor. By agreeing to date a guy that means you have feelings for him and you are ready and willing to be with him so don’t say she’s doing the guy a favor.
I can't even imagine that someone will say they doing me a favour for dating me. lyk she obama daughter abi, she can only see from her own point of view. Now if we say men are doing dem favour by spending on em, she will protest. she is someone that will say anything to back up her arguments even if it's obviously wrong.
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by prechbills1(m): 8:56am On Apr 15, 2018
[.. bye
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Only1mi(f): 8:57am On Apr 15, 2018
prechbills1:

you're not your dad's responsibility.
you're your parents responsibility.

out..

But you got my point right? Whatevs
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by prechbills1(m): 8:58am On Apr 15, 2018
ImaIma1:

I do whatever I say..

every single word I say on nairaland, I'm serious about it undecided
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by prechbills1(m): 8:58am On Apr 15, 2018
Only1mi:

But you got my point right? Whatevs

yeah babe.

1 Like

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by prechbills1(m): 9:02am On Apr 15, 2018
BiggyB242:

Not spending on a girl makes him daft or smart. Una go just use words anyhow.

From the way you talk you sound someone in her early twenty. Let me give you an advise, the world is moving is either you move with or you will be left behind. The economic is getting harder nobody is looking for a liability. If you want a provider is either you get yourself s yahoo boy those are set who throw money without looking back or some old rich man as a second wife perhaps a widower in his late 40's or early 50's. If you need a young ambitious man then you have to get something doing.

Make I chop e money, make I chop e money as so girls take turn ashawo.

na all yahoo boys dey throw money anyhow? story undecided

only fvckboys and ritualists among them do so..

do you know the stress it takes before you start picking something? only for you to go and spend it on a broke asshole after countless hustling undecided
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by prechbills1(m): 9:03am On Apr 15, 2018
DonPiiko:
You are wise

sarcasm?
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Jointhemiltons2(m): 9:04am On Apr 15, 2018
bammy777:
I can't even imagine that someone will say they doing me a favour for dating me. lyk she obama daughter abi, she can only see from her own point of view. Now if we say men are doing dem favour by spending on em, she will protest. she is someone that will say anything to back up her arguments even if it's obviously wrong.
If a girl tells me that I’ll immediately break up because you ain’t shit afterall she’s not the most beautiful,most intelligent or most sexy girl in the world. She’s mad
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by bammy777(m): 9:10am On Apr 15, 2018
Jointhemiltons2:

If a girl tells me that I’ll immediately break up because you ain’t shit afterall she’s not the most beautiful,most intelligent or most sexy girl in the world. She’s mad
Abi, I would look at her laugh and smh lol. favour. that shit is funny as f*ck
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by aynerodcirus(m): 9:17am On Apr 15, 2018
it baffles me how someone in her right state of mind will say a gurl is doing a guy a favour by dating him "wtf"..., that is the words of a professional prostitute!!!..., We meet and tangle wif a whole lot of them in anchorage, especially in onne port. They will claim they love you only coz of your money, once ur vessel depart, and another vessel comes in, they clinch to another sailor claiming love. Gurls these days fear me alot, i'm even sick and tired of them!!! untrustworthy fellows.
I'd rather impregnate a gurl and collect my child than marry a gurl dat loves me for money reasons. if peradventure (God forbid) d money is no more, what will be my fate? Who will i lean on to help bring me back up? is it a gurl that says she's doin me a favour by dating me? or the one dat believes it's d duty of d man to drop money, and not the woman...,
I waz brought up in a loving Christian home. My mum assists my dad lyk madt whenever things turn sore for him. We won't even knw it's my mum's doing, until when pman bounces back to his feet, and give testimony of his loving wife's care and assistance.
I always pray i find a woman with my mother's attitude to marry, coz she is one in a million!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by aynerodcirus(m): 9:19am On Apr 15, 2018
Jointhemiltons2:

very mad indeed..., i jux they vex over that statement sef.

1 Like

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by aynerodcirus(m): 9:20am On Apr 15, 2018
bammy777:
Abi, I would look at her laugh and smh lol. favour. that shit is funny as f*ck

is this Bamidele Mayowa?
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by bammy777(m): 9:22am On Apr 15, 2018
aynerodcirus:

is this Bamidele Mayowa?
I don cast. who are u?
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by aynerodcirus(m): 9:26am On Apr 15, 2018
bammy777:
I don cast. who are u?
are you for real?..., bamidele mayowa from Oceanography?
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by chiteny(m): 9:27am On Apr 15, 2018
I actually read the post halfway because i got tired of correcting the grammatical instability and boolshit of both the OP and the OPee. I hope they are not secondary school graduates?
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by bammy777(m): 9:28am On Apr 15, 2018
aynerodcirus:

are you for real?..., bamidele mayowa from Oceanography?
oh, wrong person. but just happen to have same name. Bamidele Mayowa
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Safiaa(f): 9:33am On Apr 15, 2018
prechbills1:

sometimes I wonder if you got your brain from Mars undecided

it's wrong for a lady to give a man money but it's right for a man to give a lady his money.

since you can't give money, it's only sex you can give undecided

my fiance bought the present Samsung S9 I'm using for me, so she's a fool? undecided

even Jesus can't heal you from this your fake & poor life shít..
I'm done with you, it'll take serious deliverance program which even Tb Joshua can't handle before you'll be delivered... bye
That’s because she’s your sugar mummy and you’re the houseboy. She’s the man and you’re the woman in the relationship. You’re not a peace with yourself that’s why you’re so quick to call everybody broke and shame women who don’t behave like your fiancé. You are enjoying the benefits of the relationship but you secretly don’t want to marry her. You know you will turn into the certified slave in that house, that’s why you had to open a thread so you could feel a little bit better about yourself. But it backfired. Now you’re taking out your internal frustration on this forum by calling every woman you come across as broke. Darling, if you want to be a sugar boy nobody is disturbing you. You’re the same guy that said you can’t date a woman who still lives with her parents, yet you carried your big self to live in another woman’s house? You’re not even ashamed of yourself, yet you have the audacity to call people names. Your mother is crying over your life, because she can see how much of a useless boy you are. She carried you for 9 months, only for you to grow up and become another woman’s personal housekeeper and a proud one at that. Honey, this is the last time I will quote you, live your life and stop bothering me. I’m not the cause of your very misfortunate situation. Lerra x

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 15, 2018
Lefulefu and lalas247 your attention is needed here

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (32) (Reply)

'You Will Die Single If You Are Afraid To Destroy People's Relationships' - Lady / My Virgin Girlfriend Has Kidney Issue, I Love Her For Marriage, Should I Go On? / Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.