Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,862 members, 7,821,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! (38382 Views)

An Average Nigerian Guy Has This Mentality / Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? / Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by highpriestess: 10:46am On Apr 15, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Off cause how will you have an idea of what I'm talking about when you're yet to recover from the shock cheesy cheesy Serve your ban peaceful cheesy

Cc highpriestess
hahahahaha,his two accounts was banned for trolling chikita.
cheesy
one is kerk abi wetin.cheesycheesy

he should stay in prison for sometime.cheesy
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by prechbills1(m): 10:46am On Apr 15, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
You look good today smiley can you please move a little bit from the car lemme see the plate number....? I'm just checking on something cheesy cheesy

okay..
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:48am On Apr 15, 2018
highpriestess:

safiaa chikita66 thegeneralqueen comman see out prechbills picture.shocked
What the rainbow colours is happening here cheesy

1 Like

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by UDUJ(m): 10:49am On Apr 15, 2018
The guy is just an average street kid living with his parents and leeching off his supposed sugar mummy. A complete disgrace to hardworking men worldwide. From the attached picture, these are my analysis:

Point 1 - See the cheap phone a supposed big boy is using
Point 2 - See the old model Lexus ES-350 (probably his dad's own) a big boy owns
Point 3 - The adjacent building is under construction (the other one is a bungalow)
Point 4 - See the cheap Chinese knock-off canvas shoes our own nairaland big boy is putting on
Point 5 - See the flooring in the building of our very own Nairaland big boy

Dude you're just a broke ass claiming what you're not. Shut the fvck up from now on kid. Some of us working earn more than you can ever make a year. angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Safiaa(f): 10:49am On Apr 15, 2018
highpriestess:

safiaa chikita66 thegeneralqueen comman see out prechbills picture.shocked
What are those on his feet? Palasa nike shoes from Abia market? Is that a 1k fake LV belt across his faded black jeans? Jesus oh. This is the millionaire lifestyle that he has been shouting about, we have not had peace since yesterday. Lord, Jesus, Jehova jireh, please help these fake wannabe slay papas, and give them the life they have always desired. Amen.

4 Likes

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by prechbills1(m): 10:51am On Apr 15, 2018
UDUJ:
The guy is just an avaerage street kid living with his parents and leeching off his supposed sugar mummy. A complete disgrace to hardworking men worldwide. From the attached picture, these are my analysis:

Point 1 - See the cheap phone a supposed big boy is using
Point 2 - See the old model Lexus ES-350 (probably his dad's own) a big boy owns
Point 3 - The adjacent building is under construction (the other one is a bungalow)
Point 4 - See the cheap Chinese knock-off canvas shoes our own nairaland big boy is putting on
Point 5 - See the flooring in the building of our very own Nairaland big boy

Dude you're just a broke ass claiming what you're not. Shut the fvck up from now on kid. Some of us working earn more than you make a year. angry

that's a Nokia torch dude.

plus that ain't our home, that's a friends house in abraka not asaba.

smh, yeah it's 2009 model so what? undecided

1 Like

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by IamD18: 10:51am On Apr 15, 2018
UDUJ:
Everyone take a good look at the picture below. That's the so called Nairaland multi-millionaire Prechbillss1

I will explain further the discrepancies in his so called affirmed lifestyle and reality. The guy is just a big fool

Troll wisely without picture bro cheesy
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by UDUJ(m): 10:51am On Apr 15, 2018
I am done with you boy. This will be my last mention concerning your pathetic self. Ass wipe angry

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:52am On Apr 15, 2018
Prechbills right now cheesy cheesy

Cc highpriestess

3 Likes

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by mistyebby(f): 10:52am On Apr 15, 2018
UDUJ:
Everyone take a good look at the picture below. That's the so called Nairaland multi-millionaire Prechbillss1

I will explain further the discrepancies in his so called affirmed lifestyle and reality. The guy is just a big fool

Get a casket also to bury the guy at once cheesy
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by highpriestess: 10:52am On Apr 15, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
What the rainbow colours is happening here cheesy
hahaha,our acclaimed billionaire.cheesy

1 Like

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by TSOM(m): 10:52am On Apr 15, 2018
Safiaa:
Never tried that dish, maybe I should because I want to be as happy as you, we don’t need really eat that soup in my tribe smiley
If you are Igbo or from any part of the Southernmost part of the South South then you should know it; it's the same as okazi soup.

...And don't be too certain I am (or anyone else is) of high-spirits just 'cause a few grinning or winking emoticons are deliberately inserted in between sentences. For all you know, I could be filling the grinning emoticons with an expressionless look on my face. It's social media, remember?
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by UDUJ(m): 10:52am On Apr 15, 2018
IamD18:

Morning bro, I really don't give a fvck if I get banned. I am just tired of seeing childish idiots like this Prechbills1.

I am getting sick and tired of this forum with guys like him around angry

1 Like

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by prechbills1(m): 10:53am On Apr 15, 2018
UDUJ:
I am done with you boy. This will be my last mention concerning your pathetic self. Ass wipe angry

you lack sense..
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by highpriestess: 10:53am On Apr 15, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Prechbills right now cheesy cheesy

Cc highpriestess
hahahhaha,nasoo.
he has gone awol.cheesy
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by prechbills1(m): 10:53am On Apr 15, 2018
UDUJ:

Morning bro, I really don't give a fvck if I get banned. I am just tired of seeing childish idiots like this Prechbills1.

mynd44.seun. Dominique. lalasticlala
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:54am On Apr 15, 2018
highpriestess:

hahaha,our acclaimed billionaire.cheesy
You mean prechbills has just been busted cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 15, 2018
IamD18:

So you know about trolling wisely but you have been chasing me on nairaland up and down with different monikers like your life depend on it.
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by highpriestess: 10:55am On Apr 15, 2018
Safiaa:
What are those on his feet? Palasa nike shoes from Abia market? Is that a 1k fake LV belt across his faded black jeans? Jesus oh. This is the millionaire lifestyle that he has been shouting about, we have not had peace since yesterday. Lord, Jesus, Jehova jireh, please help these fake wannabe slay papas, and give them the life they have always desired. Amen.
hahahaha,easy sis.

don't kill him yet.cheesy
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by prechbills1(m): 10:55am On Apr 15, 2018
mistyebby:

Get a casket also to bury the guy at once cheesy

lmao.. not only casket undecided

he should upload his pic undecided
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by CosmicJames(m): 10:55am On Apr 15, 2018
We have this problem in Nigeria today because of poverty. There is too much poverty in the land.
Very few people are well to do out of several million people.
For this reason, many girls now mistaking relationship as an answer to their prayers to end their sufferings.
In fact, many girls actually goes into relationships for the purpose of ending their financial problems.

That's why you hear them saying a broke guy shouldn't date because they actually expect that their boyfriends should solve and end their financial problems

Very wrong mentally!

But I don't actually blame them.
I blame the leaders of this great country who have made life really harsh, hard and difficult and leaving our girls with no option than to depend on their boyfriends for upkeep

2 Likes

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by prechbills1(m): 10:56am On Apr 15, 2018
Safiaa:

fake LV belt that can feed you for two days...

mehn.. some people get time..
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by bammy777(m): 10:57am On Apr 15, 2018
OMG....
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by highpriestess: 10:57am On Apr 15, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
You mean prechbills has just been busted cheesy cheesy
Yes sischeesy
with his fake aba wears.cheesy
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by prechbills1(m): 10:57am On Apr 15, 2018
CosmicJames:
We have this problem in Nigeria today because of poverty. There is too much poverty in the land.
Very few people are well to do out of several million people.
For this reason, many girls now mistaking relationship as an answer to their prayers to end their sufferings.
In fact, many girls actually goes into relationships for the purpose of ending their financial problems.

That's why you hear them saying a broke guy shouldn't date before they actually expect that their boyfriends should solve and end their financial problems

Very wrong mentally!

But I don't actually blame them.
I blame the leaders of this great country who have made life really harsh, hard and difficult and leaving our girls with no option than to depend on their boyfriends for upkeep

forget this matter .

date made babes if you don't wanna encounter such experiences
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by IamD18: 10:58am On Apr 15, 2018
UDUJ:

Morning.

it's not done that way bro, if you observe,i don't reply his mentions because my instincts keep telling me that Prechbills and Theupsetgirl are being handled by one person, male or female.

It will cost me nothing to ignite a beef between you both, but I think you should ignore cheesy just for 'Hommies' sake.
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by highpriestess: 10:58am On Apr 15, 2018
prechbills1:

fake LV belt that can feed you for two days...
mehn.. some people get time..
only two days? or you wanted to type 2years.lipsrsealed
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by prechbills1(m): 10:59am On Apr 15, 2018
bammy777:
OMG....

lmao... so did your boy just disgraced himself or he think he's actually throwing a shot at me?
tell him to get upload his pic so that we can see his ugly face.
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:00am On Apr 15, 2018
highpriestess:

Yes sischeesy
with his fake aba wears.cheesy
Sis look how uduj knocked prechbills down cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by IamD18: 11:00am On Apr 15, 2018
Chikita66:
So you know about trolling wisely but you have been chasing me on nairaland up and down with different monikers like your life depend on it.

You will bee the next girl to be busted on Nland and it will be the greatest show in history.

You simply don't know me.

I promise.
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Safiaa(f): 11:00am On Apr 15, 2018
highpriestess:

only two days?
or you wanted to type 2years.lipsrsealed
loool. I can’t quote him anymore. His stupidity is contagious. It’s too much to handle.

1 Like

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by prechbills1(m): 11:01am On Apr 15, 2018
IamD18:

Morning.

it's not done that way bro, if you observe,i don't reply his mentions because my instincts keep telling me that Prechbills and Theupsetgirl are being handled by one person, male or female.

It will cost me nothing to ignite a beef between you both, but I think you should ignore cheesy just for 'Hommies' sake.

that's not me, man*

mehn.. beef ke

I can't have a beef with a nobody.

well whatever rocks your boat, I don't want your replies.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (32) (Reply)

Need 100 Romantic Name To Call My Girl Friend In Akwa Ibom From You Guyz Plz / Nothing Is More Painful Than Seeing Your Girlfriend Dating A Rich Guy. / Different Types Of Nigerian Guys In A Girls Dm(inbox)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.