Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,498 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! (38333 Views)

An Average Nigerian Guy Has This Mentality / Why Do most Nigerian Men Have This Mentality? / Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2018
Never take internet people seriously, most of them forming hardliners will be begging and crying in their relationships, it's always good to marry someone within your class to prevent see finish. Many of the feminists are married and are very loyal and submissive wives at home, no think am
greiboy:
Many ladies will still remain single for eternity because of this strange mentality.

This mentality has claimed many victims.

You could be the next victim

Watch out cheesy

4 Likes

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 14, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I tell sis most broken homes today are been caused by poverty... most women who can't endure with the situation ends up selling their body just to feed their children why can't you just end this for once by getting married to wealthy guy wink..... if tables were turned around most women wouldn't have agreed to be married from their previous experience.....
I've said it countless times on this forum BROKE GUYS go work hard and let's make POVERTY A HISTORY......That's why I'm the general queen I keep it real wink

@ emboldened

Where did you get this statistics from grin

1 Like

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by bammy777(m): 5:42pm On Apr 14, 2018
Safiaa:
Yes she is doing you a favour. You chased her not the other way round, you went out of your way to patronise her and she accepted you out of many so she’s doing YOU a favour.
She’s taking herself off the dating market in her prime.
She’s giving you her body (most times)
She’s trusting you with her time and biological clock
She’s risking her emotional state being with you.

The least you can do is reciprocate the favour by being financially supportive. The problem with you guys is, you just want to take take take and not give anything in return. It’s bad.
lol, like I don't have my own emotions, biological clock, lyk she isn't getting my own body, like I don't have my own prime, c am not saying spening on a lady is bad but don't make me feel like am obliged to spend on her, the only thing am obliged to spend money on are whatever makes me more money . c babe, if I don't spend on my babe, I wud just hate myself, but don't tag it like you're doing me a favour, like I can't get better trills with another babe, God I can't wait to go outta this country and experience real relationship. Yee babe's mentality is Bleep*d up

2 Likes

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by UDUJ(m): 5:43pm On Apr 14, 2018
greiboy:
Many ladies will still remain single for eternity because of this strange mentality.

Watch out cheesy

Just had to quote you. Just one of the reasons you're one of the few I admire here though we do fight once in a while cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 14, 2018
majekoam:
There is more to this matter than meets the eye.

The truth is that most men understand the concept whether the admit it or not.

The fact is that they don't want to be played a fool by providing for a woman that will then just dump them or jump to another man when they have used them up. Let's not pretend there are not women out there who do such.

A man gives his women money for upkeep but what of the return (If as a woman you are reading this and your mind says "I'm giving him sex" then Its a shame). This is just my experiences so I AM NOT SPEAKING ABOUT ALL WOMEN. Sex doesn't keep a man. Looks don't keep a man. Ask Celebrities.

One former girlfriend said such a sentence to me a few years back. I was in Abuja and knew in my spirit that I wasn't the only guy she was seeing. She said I should provide for makeup, hair, clothes. I didn't provide for all but gave her something. As God is my witness she admitted to me last week that she was seeing others. So wasnt I justified in what I did?

My point is here that many of the women that complain about such are the ones you should be wary of. Big red flag. There are too many good women out there to settle. Find one. Treat her right and this wont be an issue. You will do it happily.
On point!cheesy. The lady that always complaining that her boyfriend is not doing enough financially for her that's the lady a man should be wary of. Its a big red flag that's she's probably seeing other men who are splashing her money and she's using that as a yardstick to the one you giving to her. No right thinking man would refuse to spoil his girl a little or give her something when she genuinely needs it. But for her to be exhorting money from a man or issuing threats should be a redflag to the man. Anyway only weak mumu men tend to fall into such trap.

6 Likes

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:44pm On Apr 14, 2018
highpriestess:

hahahha,you keep it real queen.cool
1000 Likes for this,couldn't have said it any better.
Oshie oya let's shake our bum bum for broke guys wink they can look but don't touch cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by highpriestess: 5:44pm On Apr 14, 2018
greiboy:

@ emboldened
what do you meancheesy get your own stat and counter it.cheesy the General queen has spoken. cool
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Safiaa(f): 5:44pm On Apr 14, 2018
greiboy:

Watch out cheesy
Nope. I’ve seen so many women who want to play madam to men, and it never ends well. Women who don’t date up or at worst their equal, and always end up regretting in the long run. It’s not about marrying a millionaire or billionaire that can be unrealistic. Just a financial dominant provider, it’s not too much to ask for greyboiy, honestly.
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 14, 2018
My queen, I am not triggered I am just shocked at some really queer reasoning. There's no need for exaggerated self importance that I see all over this thread, I stand with Makydebbie and I am pregnant for her, she should better come and marry me
Thegeneralqueen:
Chief why are you vexing cheesy cheesy
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by highpriestess: 5:45pm On Apr 14, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Oshie oya let's shake our bum bum for broke guys wink they can look but don't touch cheesy cheesy
gringrin
dancing shaku shaku.cheesy
nothing for broke idiots queen.cheesy
hahaha.
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 14, 2018
Safiaa:
I was initially talking about marriage, and looking for a long term partner. I was saying how a woman with money will still prioritise a man with money. Then you said no, then I used the cooking analogy, you countered it, and I argued back, then you said we’re not talking about marriage but dating. But we’ve been talking about marriage/ life partners since the beginning of this argument, so I don’t understand why you said that.
The thread is about dating and you made a remark on the first page which I helped you translate to the simplest form, perhaps you need to go over our discussions again.

I was careful to avoid the use of marriage in our discussions.
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 14, 2018
DonPiiko:
Never take internet people seriously, most of them forming hardliners will be begging and crying in their relationships, it's always good to marry someone within your class to prevent see finish. Many of the feminists are married and are very loyal and submissive wives at home, no think am
You said nothing but the truth brother
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by makydebbie(f): 5:48pm On Apr 14, 2018
DonPiiko:
My queen, I am not triggered I am just shocked at some really queer reasoning. There's no need for exaggerated self importance that I see all over this thread, I stand with Makydebbie and I am pregnant for her, she should better come and marry me
Sweetheart, come and pay your groom price let's get married. kiss

1 Like

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 14, 2018
highpriestess:

awww!!welcome back boo.some days are like that.
brace up,better days ahead ahead.cool

I'm back too.

It Was A Youth Marriage Seminar... What Da Hell?!

I Was Kind Of Perplexed...

Boring questions Were Just Flying... Most Question I Already Had Answers To...

I Just Did My Thing As An Instrumentalist and Minded My Business while They Did Their...

1 Like

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by makydebbie(f): 5:48pm On Apr 14, 2018
wristbangle:
Makdebbie cool #smiles#
kiss
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:48pm On Apr 14, 2018
greiboy:

@ emboldened

That's the obvious fact smiley go to court and see things for yourself if there is any case of infertility issue on the side of the women most of them claims that the husband doesn't provide for the family that's what lead them to the act.... which 90% of such issues happens to be true cool

1 Like

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 14, 2018
highpriestess:

what do you meancheesy
get your own stat and counter it.cheesy
the General queen has spoken. cool
what about cheating and domestic violence?
grin
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by highpriestess: 5:49pm On Apr 14, 2018
DeadRat:

It Was A Youth Marriage Seminar... What Da Hell?!

I Was Kind Of Perplexed...

Boring questions Were Just Flying... Most Question I Already Had Answers To...

I Just Did My Thing As An Instrumentalist and Minded My Business while They Did Their...
lol,welcome back dear.
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by highpriestess: 5:50pm On Apr 14, 2018
greiboy:
what about cheating and domestic violence?
grin
lool,she didn't say all broken homes,she said most.cheesy
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Safiaa(f): 5:51pm On Apr 14, 2018
bammy777:
lol, like I don't have my own emotions, biological clock, lyk she isn't getting my own body, like I don't have my own prime, c am not saying spening on a lady is bad but don't make me feel like am obliged to spend on her, the only thing am obliged to spend money on are whatever makes me more money . c babe, if I don't spend on my babe, I wud just hate myself, but don't tag it like you're doing me a favour, like I can't get better trills with another babe, God I can't wait to go outta this country and experience real relationship. Yee babe's mentality is Bleep*d up
Nope you don’t have a biological clock. You can reproduce at any age and get married at 65. Your sexual market increases as you age. You don’t run on emotions like women do, we are completely different. Stop comparing, it doesn’t work like that. Men have a much larger time scale in comparison to women, thats the truth. Men seek for the sex 90% of the time, therefore women give the sex whilst the men receive it, so I’m giving you my body. Men don’t have a “mileage” like women do. Well it’s all up to you at the end of the day.
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by mistyebby(f): 5:53pm On Apr 14, 2018
Is this boyfriend /girlfriend/ money gist on nairaland getting stale or I'm just bored?

Its becoming alarming and worrisome angry.
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 14, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
That's the obvious fact smiley go to court and see things for yourself if there is any case of infertility issue on the side of the women most of them claims that the husband doesn't provide for the family that's what lead them to the act.... which 90% of such issues happens to be true cool
So you have avoided the very important issue of a cheating partner and the prevalent issue of domestic violence very common among rich men that married their women as sex object cheesy

How convenient cheesy

1 Like

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 14, 2018
Lalas247 contributing would make me happy also, she comes across as smart

1 Like

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Safiaa(f): 5:53pm On Apr 14, 2018
greiboy:
The thread is about dating and you made a remark on the first page which I helped you translate to the simplest form, perhaps you need to go over our discussions again.

I was careful to avoid the use of marriage in our discussions.

You used the term ‘“life patner” and other words which insuiated marriage. Anyways whatever innit.
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 14, 2018
highpriestess:

lool,she didn't say all broken homes,she said most.cheesy
Most means majority which isn't entirely true.
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:55pm On Apr 14, 2018
DonPiiko:
But Chief 90% of men here wants to reap where they have not sown.....
On a serious note Chief can't you provide for the girl you're dating if you don't want her to be with someone else?

I hope she has the strength to carry on cause look at the problems I'm facing while dating a sugar daddy talk more of being married cheesy

#SUGARDADDY
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 14, 2018
Safiaa:
Nope. I’ve seen so many women who want to play madam to men, and it never ends well. Women who don’t date up or at worst their equal, and always end up regretting in the long run. It’s not about marrying a millionaire or billionaire that can be unrealistic. Just a financial dominant provider, it’s not too much to ask for greyboiy, honestly.
I think the marriage discussions should be for another thread.
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by highpriestess: 5:56pm On Apr 14, 2018
greiboy:
which is not entirely true according to grey,which is entirely true according to queen.

so,you see,different strokes for different folks.
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by chukzyfcbb: 5:56pm On Apr 14, 2018
If you don't want to spend on your lady, fine.

if you want to empty your purse on a lady fine.

My dad didn't give my mom monthly stipends all through their years in marriage but he Spoils her silly with gifts and money to shop whenever she requests.

There are also some marriages where the husband pay some sort of monthly stipend to the wife for her upkeep and it ends there.

Relationships differ. All I know is You cannot claim to Love without Giving.

.Even the bible says; for God so LOVED the world that he GAVE his ONLY BEGOTTEN SON!!!..

You can't love someone and not want to give

1 Like

Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:56pm On Apr 14, 2018
greiboy:
Those are the obvious fact cheesy
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 14, 2018
highpriestess:
lol,welcome back dear.

Thanks, how Was Your Day...
Re: what's with Nigerian girls & this mentality? including my girlfriend! by Safiaa(f): 5:56pm On Apr 14, 2018
greiboy:
I think the marriage discussions should be for another thread.
nope. It’s all in correlation to this thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

Lady Puts Up Guy's Photo On Twitter To Know If He Belongs To Any Lady / My Relationship Dilemma, I Need Your Advice / Why A Rich Guy Can Not Find True Love..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.