Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,812 members, 7,851,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:38 AM

Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem (21147 Views)

FFK Blast Premiumtimes And Leadership Newspaper On Twitter / Leadership Problem In Nigeria / A Jerry Rawlings Or Ghadafi Of Libya Kind Of Solution To Nigeria's Leadership Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by ChinenyeN(m): 11:24pm On May 20, 2010
UcheUwadi_:

However, why would you think the Ikwerre deny their Igbo roots even though the language they speak, their culture, and even the names of their children are all Igbo. It is actually sad, because an Igbo from Enugu can understand the Igbo being spoke by an Ikwerre with relative ease. You never see among other groups, asking if a people we all know are the same people questioning their identity.
First things first, shared culture does not equal shared identity. Secondly, regarding the bolded. . . what?? Where did you get that from?
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by bkbabe97: 11:41pm On May 20, 2010
UcheUwadi_:

I am seeing a whole lot of nonsense since I last posted in this thread. People like Ezeuche [/b]and [b]bk/baybe97 is not helping the issue either.

This discussion about the Igbos being hated that was brought up by bk/baybe97 is not needed, and in fact, it is quite childish.

Dude, first off if ure gonna quote me, do so precisely . Next, if u cant do so, then keep my name the fu**k out ur mouths (or fingers.lol grin). When did I say Ibos were hated? Huh? Show me where!!! True, yall might be hated by people who view u suspiciously (and rightly so. Not the "hate", the "suspicion"wink, but I NEVER SAID THAT IN THE POST WHICH U (MIS)QUOTED!

Your boy (Ezeuche) made a lotta inflammatory statements all I did was counter those statements!!! He made statements about certain people being untrustworthy, not granting certain people independence, taking a people's land by force, a certain people being extremely lazy. . . . . So, I put up counter arguments to his crazy statements, what then is the problem?!!?
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by Eziachi: 12:17am On May 21, 2010
@bk/babe97,

Your obsession with anything Ndigbo is always very entertaining. You and anything Ndigbo or the word “Biafra” is like a fly and a dead meat, you cannot resist and you cannot help yourself.

You always claimed to be educated but your sentiment over some issues does not seem to justify your highly acclaimed education. For instance, is your constant harping on being landlocked.
Somalia and Botswana, which of these two nations will you rather live? Apart from South Africa, the next African big economic success without free oil money, the investors haven of Africa she is called and lowly ranked in corruption index is Botswana, yet, surprise! Surprise! Botswana is a landlocked country.
Their income per capita is what you can call a dream for an average Nigerian person and then compare them to Somalia, a failed state, a complete sh*t hole but yet surrounded by the ocean.

Based on your grand wisdom that having to be surrounded by water is a nation’s quick road to paradise. According to you, Somalia must be a haven by now but it is not. I think your problem and those that think like you is your unjustified hatred of anything Ndigbo, as it makes you reason from your backside instead of your brains.

You spent all your days and night yapping about your hate for Biafra but you are not one, and then tell me how it affairs worries you that much? You are Yoruba but I have not read you respond to anything positive going on inside Yoruba land to share with the rest of us. There must be something positive to share. However, once anything Biafra, Ndigbo or near resemblance is posted, give it a couple of seconds, your post will appear- You are very predictable!
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by SEFAGO(m): 12:35am On May 21, 2010
EzeUche always sounds retarded lol. Dede even moreso lol. Papa Grammarticology.
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by bkbabe97: 1:08am On May 21, 2010
Eziachi:

@bk/babe97,

You always claimed to be educated but your sentiment over some issues does not seem to justify your highly acclaimed education.

Old man, sir, without giving you the insults which u so clearly deserve, when did I tell u I was educated? When did we have that discussion? Oh, u want me to keep on writing in ebonics? That made u and your Biafran kin happy, "another uneducated akata bum".lol. That used to be u, Dede1, MENTALgong and co's slogan until I let it be known that once it came to the English language, MY language, we weren't on the same pedestal and you couldnt touch me with a 1000 ft pole even if u tried, now, I "claimed" to be educated! Your kind make me laugh in anguish for your sorry existence. Always wanting to have it both ways, your way, and every other way.lol!!!

Eziachi:

@bk/babe97,

Somalia and Botswana, which of these two nations will you rather live?

Neither!!! African countries, right? I'll pass, thank u very much!!! I still love, and owe allegiance to the United States!!! Thanx but no thanx on the African offer tho!

Eziachi:

@bk/babe97,

Based on your grand wisdom that having to be surrounded by water is a nation’s quick road to paradise.

No, based on my grand wisdom yall shouldnt be scheming to steal the oil from the people of The Niger Delta like your grandson Ezeuche and a lot of u Biafrans on here propose!!! I know u werent suddenly inflicted with blindness that u aint see that everything I wrote was in retort to the irresponsible statements he made about Ibos having the right to take ova the Ijaw nation's oil and land! But, hey, I do not expect you to see that seeing as your sight and thoughts are selective over what they see and comprehend!!!

Eziachi:

[b]You spent all your days and night yapping about your hate for Biafra but you are not one, and then tell me how it affairs worries you that much?[/b]

It worries me becus for almost 24 yrs I repeatedly heard tales from Biafrans like urself! Tales on how they were innocent victims in Nigeria! How every other tribe hated them and was jealous of them! How they were mistreated for no reason. Only for me to realize that everything they complained about were fucxking lies, lies, lies!!! If my dad had not been open minded, and usually debunked their tales, I woulda belived most of the stories. Yet, reading, and investigating and having a openminded, truthful, parent ended up showing me what a lot of u are: LIARS, BIGOTS, CONFUSIONISTS, AND DIVISIONISTS!!!!

What I NEVER heard in all those years was that the Ibos tried to hand over a civilian govt to the military becus they figured they were about to lose seats in Parliament. Or that Ibos formented and carried out the FIRST coup in Nigeria. Or that they Killed the Northern leaders, spared the Ibo ones, and openly (in NORTHERN CITIES) mocked the Northerners by displaying pictures of the corpses of the Northern Leaders! I also never heard that the Ibos attempted to secede, violate the Aburi accord ect So, now, I find out all these things myself u still expect me to respect your cause? Hell to the No!!! You want me to respect that u want Ijaw land, and u want to lord over them? From frying pan to fire for them, right? Leave the enslavement of  Nigeria for that of Biafra, huh?  I ask u this, why isnt any Western nation supportive of your agitation for Biafra? You want me to answer that? Nah, u aint silly! Decietful maybe, but definitely not silly, u know the answer to that! At least we hear about the Niger Delta on here all the time, why is urs different?

Eziachi:

You are Yoruba but[b] I have not read you respond to anything positive going on inside Yoruba land [/b]to share with the rest of us.

Exactly!!! I always knew u werent as morose as you try to make out!!! Did something click in your brain that made u think "hmmn, Contrary to what I crazily think ,what if he's really not. . . . ?".  Clearly, I dont care about the Yorubas!!! I know next to nothing about them! No, I lie!!! I know something about them; I know the Ibos hate them. I also know the Ibos blame them for the defeat in the civil war (even tho the Hausas did all the damage). I also know that every problem afflicting a Ibo man today, anywhere on earth (anything, even a common cold, fever, or the flu) is apparently the fault of the Yorubas!!! Puhhlleezzee, an old man like urself should be teaching the kids "true" history instead of making up lies and twisting facts like a bloody illiterate!! Then again, who says ure educated?!?!
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by Abagworo(m): 1:44am On May 21, 2010
Kobojunkie:

I didn’t just live in Aba, I also lived in a couple others places including Owerri and Onitsha. Only visited family in Enugu from time to time, and I am not certain what you are trying to get at here. Aba is not considered one of the major cities/town in the Eastern states?
What has the condition of yorubas to do with a conversation on the state of Ibo land? I have every right to worry about the Ibos here. Not sure why you seem it is YOUR place to tell anyone what people they can or cannot worry about.

apart from lagos can you please tell us the other towns in the southwest better off than @bolded?

Ibadan,Ilesa,Osogbo,Ogbomosho,Abeokuta,Ife,Akure,Ado,Owo,Ijebu ode,ede,Okitipupa?i have travelled round all of them and they are extremely old with rusted roofs.

lagos cannot be classified as southwest.i never knew that all the flyovers and bridges were constructed by state government.neither do i know that tafawa balewa square,national thearter,national stadium,dordan barracks,defense headquaters,apapa and tincan island ports were all done by state government.relocation of headquaters of banks,oil companies,embassies,waec headquaters,jamb headquaters,cbn.nnpc and other ministries and parastatals were done by state government.more recently i didnt know either that the forceful order of importation of some petroleum products exclusively through lagos was done by state government.

now that uncle gj has permitted importing and selling in the east ,we now buy fuel at 65 naira.that will tell you a lot.
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by Kobojunkie: 1:50am On May 21, 2010
Abagworo:

apart from lagos can you please tell us the other towns in the southwest better off than @bolded?
Ibadan,Ilesa,Osogbo,Ogbomosho,Abeokuta,Ife,Akure,Ado,Owo,Ijebu ode,ede,Okitipupa?i have travelled round all of them and they are extremely old with rusted roofs.
What has the above to do with this discussion?  No, seriously, fill me in on why we need to add the above to the discussion I was having and you are supposedly responding to?

Abagworo:

lagos cannot be classified as southwest.i never knew that all the flyovers and bridges were constructed by state government.neither do i know that tafawa balewa square,national thearter,national stadium,dordan barracks,defense headquaters,apapa and tincan island ports were all done by state government.relocation of headquaters of banks,oil companies,embassies,waec headquaters,jamb headquaters,cbn.nnpc and other ministries and parastatals were done by state government.more recently i didnt know either that the forceful order of importation of some petroleum products exclusively through lagos was done by state government.
I am lost at this point cause I do not know what point it is you are trying to make with all of the above? I don't even remember a single person posting anything on all of that being done by Lagos Or even on Lagos so far . . . Even @Onye_ngbu did not make such an assertion. so, seriously, fill me in on how exactly the above comes into the discussion I was having and are supposedly posting in response to.

Abagworo:

now that uncle gj has permitted importing and selling in the east ,we now buy fuel at 65 naira.that will tell you a lot.
HUH??
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by Abagworo(m): 2:23am On May 21, 2010
Quote from: Kobojunkie on Yesterday at 06:43:52 PM
THAT IS FALSE BULL and I suspect you know that too!

Lagos is NOT what it is today because of Federal government. Please be sure to provide FACTS for your claim. I lived most all of my life in the same Lagos . . . . Private investors and Government has done more to better that state than the federal government can claim. It has not been Federal Capital for over 20 years --The Lagos Government itself has contributed MORE to building lagos to what it today, more than anyone can claim the federal government ever did. From Jakande to present, anyone who knows Lagos and honest would admit that the same federal government that has failed other places has also failed Lagos in so many ways but thanks to some good governors, we have been spared the same level of decay obtainable in other parts of the country.
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by Kobojunkie: 2:26am On May 21, 2010
Abagworo:

Quote from: Kobojunkie on Yesterday at 06:43:52 PM
THAT IS FALSE BULL and I suspect you know that too!

Lagos is NOT what it is today because of Federal government. Please be sure to provide FACTS for your claim. I lived most all of my life in the same Lagos . . . . Private investors and Government has done more to better that state than the federal government can claim. It has not been Federal Capital for over 20 years --The Lagos Government itself has contributed MORE to building lagos to what it today, more than anyone can claim the federal government ever did. From Jakande to present, anyone who knows Lagos and honest would admit that the same federal government that has failed other places has also failed Lagos in so many ways but thanks to some good governors, we have been spared the same level of decay obtainable in other parts of the country.

Hhhmmm . . .  And How exactly are these Statements of mine, which I stand by mind you, connected to any of the stuff you posted in response?  Seriously, what is the connection?
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by Eziachi: 2:34am On May 21, 2010
@bk/babe97

How I wished that your postings will make some sense at least to tell one what you are talking about even though no one was to agree with it, but unfortunately your character as a person seemed to be like a chaff that is being blown about by the wind without any atom of sticking attachment to anything.

Now your allegiance is to the United state you claimed, you also claimed that you knew nothing about the Yorubas and don’t care about them. If your allegiance is to the U.S and knew nothing about the Yorubas, what makes you as expert on Igbos, Biafra and those you claimed that they wanted to conquer in your own divide and smile imaginations?

Your picking and choose version of knowledge seemed to be purely based on your personal neurotic hate obsession with Ndigbo, when I can deduced that you had never crossed the River Niger in your life.
Igbo people and the Ijaws,  plus many others had lived together for thousands of years before the arrival of the white man or even the creation of one Nigeria and there is no history till date of a past war between the Ijaw and Ndigbo or any other old South Eastern groups.  So I wonder where you get your self appointed speaker for the Ijaw nation Igbos wanting to dominate or grabbing their oil? The last I checked, Imo and Abia areas of Igboland are both huge oil producing areas and a confirmed huge untapped offshore deposits in Isseke area Anambra.

And our people are not as obsessed as you when it come to crude oil. I directed your attention to your pet language of landlocked but your level of reasoning rather directed you to something else unrelated to the issue, like your prowess in English language instead of addressing the issue of your morbid reasoning that a country being surrounded by ocean is a quick limp into paradise.

Your unintelligent dismissal of Botswana show your little knowledge of the world you seemed to jump in to make an argument. Your way of reasoning points me to believe that you haven’t been any where in the world, maybe still stuck in your little village and still think that the world start and finished in your little enclave and that has reflected in your ignorant of the world and your hatred for anything, mostly things you knew very little about.

For someone who claimed to knew nothing about a whole Yoruba nation, what exactly do you know? Like I said before, you are very predictable person, because I can guess now what you will do next, i.e Ranting that makes no sense to even you.
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by oyinda3(f): 3:24am On May 21, 2010
eziachi, it's yoruba not Yoruba. tongue
i'm sure heaven would have fallen if someone spelled igbo as ibo.
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by bkbabe97: 5:36am On May 21, 2010
Eziachi:

Like I said before, you are very predictable person, because I can guess now what you will do next, i.e Ranting that makes no sense to even you.

And the gibberish u wrote up there makes any kinda sense to you, u senile old man? For a self proclaimed surgeon u really sound mad uneducated!!! And u got the guts to question my educational qualification(s)? I'll advise you to direct your doubts towards your fellow "scholars"; Dede1 and MENTALgong!!! English speakers extraordinaire!!!

Eziachi:

@bk/babe97

How I wished that your postings will make some sense at least to tell one what you are talking about even though no one was to agree with it, but unfortunately your character as a person seemed to be like a chaff that is being blown about by the wind without any atom of sticking attachment to anything.

Now your allegiance is to the United state you claimed, you also claimed that you knew nothing about the Yorubas and don’t care about them. If your allegiance is to the U.S and knew nothing about the Yorubas, what makes you as expert on Igbos, Biafra and those you claimed that they wanted to conquer in your own divide and smile imaginations?

My allegiance has always been to where I'm from! Just like u owe allegiance to Biafra (even tho it exists only in your head) I owe mine to the greatest country in the history of mankind. Or, do u want to pull a "Ezeuche" on me? Am I not allowed to choose my own home like your grandson is trying to do to the Niger Deltans?
Every time I want to give u some kind of credit for having some sort of intelligence , u turn around and show me why u should be put in an old folks home! You wanna know what makes me an expert on Ibos and Biafran affairs? Well, I wont waste time giving you my background, AGAIN!!! I did so in the last post (and like a billion times b4 that), go back and read it! As usual, u pick and select what u want your worn out brain to decipher! I dont know how a person can so wilfully blind himself to the truth, even when its right in front of him. Thats a skill u gotta teach me!!!

Eziachi:

Your picking and choose version of knowledge seemed to be purely based on your personal neurotic hate obsession with Ndigbo, when I can deduced that you had never crossed the River Niger in your life.
Igbo people and the Ijaws,  plus many others had lived together for thousands of years before the arrival of the white man or even the creation of one Nigeria and there is no history till date of a past war between the Ijaw and Ndigbo or any other old South Eastern groups.  So I wonder where you get your self appointed speaker for the Ijaw nation Igbos wanting to dominate or grabbing their oil? The last I checked, Imo and Abia areas of Igboland are both huge oil producing areas and a confirmed huge untapped offshore deposits in Isseke area Anambra.

You freakn disoriented crackpot, are u ok up there? I'm the one pickn and choosing, u annoying thing?!? Your grandson, Ezeuche, came on here talking bout how yall Ibos are gonna take ova The Niger Delta from the original owners becus yall need the oil and access  to the sea! Did u chastise him? Were u blind when he wrote that? Did he write it in Arabic? And u got the nerve to tell me I hate u guys! I do not hate u guys!!! I just despise greedy, insensitive lying fools, who twist the truth at will, and shift the goal post when the other team is about to take a field goal, then look u in the face and ask "Why are u upset? what did I do wrong?" Not only that, they now turn around and try to pretend like they're victims!!! Dude, u shifted the the post and clearly cheated in front of 50,000 fans, u really think u can pull the wool ova every1's eyes?!?

You've lived with the Ijaws for zillions of years? Good for u!!! So, being long term roommates gives you the right to take ova their part of the land, right? lol. Keep wishing for Biafra!!! U best go read the book Animal Farm, seek out the character Old Major, see what happened to him and his dream for a republic: thats whats gonna happen to you! Biafra might be achieved but not in your freakn life time! And even when it does, a gazillion years from now, there aint no escapin' the fact that its gonna be landlocked so u best get with the programme now!!  

If your Imo, Abie and Isseke area Anambra are huge oil producing areas, why then do yall need the oil of others? Can u  please give me another definition for "unbelievably greedy"??!?!

Eziachi:

[b]Your unintelligent dismissal of Botswana show your little knowledge of the world [/b]you seemed to jump in to make an argument. Your way of reasoning points me to believe that you haven’t been any where in the world, maybe still stuck in your little village and still think that the world start and finished in your little enclave and that has reflected in your ignorant of the world and your hatred for anything, mostly things you knew very little about.

For someone who claimed to knew nothing about a whole Yoruba nation, what exactly do you know? Like I said before, you are very predictable person, because I can guess now what you will do next, i.e Ranting that makes no sense to even you.

And what was unintelligent about my dismissal of your "African" offer? Do u realize thats one of the main problems of the Ibos: unnecessary arrogance!!! I bet u, when it comes to world affairs I'll run rings around u so hard u'll start to mistaken urself for Planet Saturn. Imagine the irony, a so-called surgeon that cant compose a single meaningful sentence attempting to question my intellect!!! Stuck in my lil village u say? If my village got subways, highways, Skyscrappers and is regarded as the greatest city in the world, then, I think i'll gladly stay in my village than envision or strive for the utopia of your imaginary Biafra!

You irredeemable bigot, check both of our posts and tell me WHY DID THE YORUBAS COME INTO THE DISCUSSION?!? You now know who u are dont u? I'm really the one that hates a people I know nothing about? Really? Anything thing goes wrong; "its gotta be those damn Yorubas". He catches a cold "Its the fault of the Yorubas". The train skips his stop,yep, u guessed it "those damn yoorobas". Someone (i.e moi) gives a contrary view; "He's only saying those things cus he Yoruba". Dont u think, neutral people can "see", and in a conflict can choose who is right and who is wrong without being part of that group? Oh, did u notice I helped u further mutilate how to spell Yoruba?!?!

Finally, Methusela your days with the lord are near. Instead of spreading false tales to younger generations of Ibo kids, it'd do u a lotta good to tell them the truth and encourage them to abhor tribalism and hate in all forms. Its noone's fault that your generation showed their lack of appreciation for the long term value of the development of Nigeria by going to war, giving up [such] an intangible aim by instead focusing on fulfilling ,and satisfying, what they  deemed their immediate (selfish) needs. Who is to blame for that? Start the change today, it aint too late.  Do not go a bitter man. . . . .
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by metalgong5(m): 5:59am On May 21, 2010
^^^
bk/mumu97 , the illiterate Latino bastar-d , please stop derailing every thread with your incoherrent trash. . . .
Since you can't convey your thoughts in English, you better do so in latin. . . . 
Also extend my greetings to your whorish mama's yoruba booty-matestep father.
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by Katsumoto: 7:54am On May 21, 2010
metal-gong:

^^^
bk/mumu97 , the illiterate Latino bastar-d , please stop derailing every thread with your incoherrent trash. . . .
Since you can't convey your thoughts in English, you better do so in latin. . . . 

Were you not born of a woman? The man has said several times that his father is Igbo.
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by Katsumoto: 8:04am On May 21, 2010
Eziachi,

Do not be selective in your responses. You must have read EzeUche's posts but you responded only to BK/Babe's response to EzeUche.
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by bkbabe97: 8:11am On May 21, 2010
Katsumoto:

Eziachi,

Do not be selective in your responses. You must have read EzeUche's posts but you responded only to BK/Babe's response to EzeUche.

Katsumoto, my step-dad is Ibo. I got no African/Nigerian blood in me. Well, I'm part black, but u get what I'm trying to say. He raised me and these aszz holes know my story I've said it a thousand times but as usual they choose to ignore what they want and pick what they choose, and they wonder why they're disliked and called deceitful!!! I know these fools  like the back of my hand, for years I listened to their cries, I knew somthn wasnt adding up, I joined NL and voila. . . . . . the rest is history!!!
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by bkbabe97: 8:14am On May 21, 2010
metal-gong:

^^^

lololol.  Dude, ure joking right? lol. You!!! LOL. HAHAHAHAHHA!!! tYPICAL, Ibo man, will look for ways to twist the truth at all costs. Going from page to page trying to declare me an illiterate like most Biafrans, because I constantly criticize your grammatical ballistic missiles; u , your father (Eziachi), and your brothers Wily+Wily, and Dede1!!! My man, u couldnt match me in a grammar contest if the lives of all your loved ones depended on it. U stand a  better chance getting gang-ra*.ped by the devil and 23 demons!!! lol. Ibo man, always trying "everything" to score brownie points. This time, again my friend, u looooooooseee!!!
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by Onlytruth(m): 8:19am On May 21, 2010
Katsumoto:

Were you not born of a woman? The man has said several times that his father is Igbo.

Suddenly a mad dog has a "mother". Mothers are for humans. Dog "mothers" are b11thces. Some rogue Igbo dude lowered himself to mate another specie, and the strange offspring is here harassing innocent folks.

I've warned my Igbo brothers several times about untamed third legs, but some of them won't listen.

Igbo boys, please keep your third legs in the house! angry

Some of your wild progenies are spreading rabies in town.

The moment you mate a dog, you become one too. Take one look at bk/babe97 and be warned.  sad
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by bkbabe97: 8:30am On May 21, 2010
^^^ Dude, clearly u cant read.lol. IF I WAS IBO, I'D KILL MYSELF!!!^^^ grin
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by Katsumoto: 8:32am On May 21, 2010
Onlytruth:

Suddenly a mad dog has a "mother". Mothers are for humans. Dog "mothers" are b11thces. Some rogue Igbo dude lowered himself to mate another specie, and the strange offspring is here harassing innocent folks.

I've warned my Igbo brothers several times about untamed third legs, but some of them won't listen.

Igbo boys, please keep your third legs in the house! angry

Some of your wild progenies are spreading rabies in town.

The moment you mate a dog, you become one too. Take one look at bk/babe97 and be warned.  sad

Anyone who loves his mother dearly would not go insulting someone else's mother.
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by Onlytruth(m): 8:34am On May 21, 2010
bk/babe97:

^^^ Dude, clearly u cant read.lol. IF I WAS IBO, I'D KILL MYSELF!!!^^^ grin

You are clocking "quarter to" killing yourself. It can happen any moment.  cool
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by Onlytruth(m): 8:35am On May 21, 2010
Katsumoto:

Anyone who loves his mother dearly would not go insulting someone else's mother.

Humans have mothers. Dogs have biiiiiatches.
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by FACE(m): 8:37am On May 21, 2010
Abagworo link=topic=445416.msg6069119#msg6069119 date=1274402660
:

I didn’t just live in Aba, I also lived in a couple others places including Owerri and Onitsha. Only visited family in Enugu from time to time, and I am not certain what you are trying to get at here. Aba is not considered one of the major cities/town in the Eastern states?
What has the condition of yorubas to do with a conversation on the state of Ibo land? I have every right to worry about the Ibos here. Not sure why you seem it is YOUR place to tell anyone what people they can or cannot worry about.

Abagworo, Kobojunkie makes up stories as she goes along just to score points, but lies beget more lies, leading to a web of lies, which eventually snares the web designer (liar)

She has never lived in any of those areas. Go back a few pages and you would see all her contradictions.

1. She lived in Owerri and she did not know that there was an airport in Owerri (because there was no "information centre" in Owerri as if she expected Owerri to be an office with a help desk) and she had to go all the way to Calabar (3-4 hours trip) to catch a flight, when PH airport was less than an hour drive from Owerri ? Curious that someone that lived in those areas would not know the proximity of those areas to eachother.

2. Same person also claimed that there were direct flights to Calabar from ATL and when caught she claimed that she had flown to Calabar from ATL, albeit a detoured flight which is no news.

3. Could go on but it may turn out to be like an epistle.

If she were an object of trade, she would have CAVEAT EMPTOR written all over her on all visible sides.
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by bkbabe97: 8:41am On May 21, 2010
Katsumoto:

Oh man, it aint nothing! "Yo Mama" jokes are for two people; Kids and Illiterates!!! Thats when I know I'm getting my point across and that reality is hitting them. I got them on 5 thousand. lol. Notice that the only one of the whole clique that has an idea on how to be witty is Mekusshitty!!! Also notice that, not surprisingly, he's the only one that is ever articulate (of the whole Biafrans on here), coherent,  and gets his points across! The rest, u can tell the level of their intelligence and education thru their writings. Their retorts always consist of the following:

1. Insulting your mother

2. Insulting your father

3. Making se.*xual jokes that include MALE orifices/ se*xual organs.

4. Screaming "di*ck", "ballsz", "aszz" or any other homo.*se.x.ual references!!!

Does it then suprise you that an Ibo man was smack in the middle of the latest Vatican g.ay scandal?lol
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by asha80(m): 8:44am On May 21, 2010
FACE:

Abagworo, Kobojunkie makes up stories as she goes along just to score points, but lies beget more lies, leading to a web of lies, which eventually snares the web designer (liar)

She has never lived in any of those areas. Go back a few pages and you would see all her contradictions.

1. She lived in Owerri and she did not know that there was an airport in Owerri (because there was no "information centre" in Owerri as if she expected Owerri to be an office with a help desk) and she had to go all the way to Calabar (3-4 hours trip) to catch a flight, when PH airport was less than an hour drive from Owerri ? Curious that someone that lived in those areas would not know the proximity of those areas to eachother.

2. Same person also claimed that there were direct flights to Calabar from ATL and when caught she claimed that she had flown to Calabar from ATL, albeit a detoured flight which is no news.

If she were an object of trade, she would have CAVEAT EMPTOR written all over her on all visible sides.

grin cheesy
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by Onlytruth(m): 8:46am On May 21, 2010
FACE:

LOL!
I gave up on the kobojunkie of a character when I learned of his/her addiction to lies. So, I started to ignore his/her lying posts.

Subsequently, I changed his/her name to Lie-junkie cool
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by onyengbu1(m): 9:57am On May 21, 2010
FACE:

I have not given up on her like someone said above but it is sometimes necessary to point out her lies and contradictions.

I cant imagine how someone who alleged that:
Can we at least stop pretending the reason for the major decay is because Ibo land Governors have for a long time ignored the needs of their own people? Is it the federal government developing Lagos state today? Is it the federal Government developing River's state today? THINK! THINK!! THINK!!!

and this:

So, what exactly are you trying to say then? That South Eastern Governors you have above are doing a great job? If yes, then why are we even discussing this since it all started with someone claiming there exists a LACK OF DEVELOPMENT IN THE SOUTH EASTERN BORDER.

and also this:

Don’t bother telling me this . . . I happen to know enough about the eastern governors to know that you are just trying to create FLUFF arguments for the governors. To try to lie to us here is not only a slap in the face of average ibos living the miserable conditions in the East today but also Ibos around the world.

I don’t understand your reasoning for this . . . I happen to agree with those who believe that the east is not as developed as it ought to be. Orji spent years in Abia and the road to Uzuakoli and many parts of umuahia is still in UNBELIEVABLE state. Aba is an eyesore compared to where it was only 12 years ago and you are here for what? To tell us that things are better? Owerri, even with the better state of roads, is still far from where it ought to be considering the amount the state gets and the fact that state is yet to serious work on developing agriculture which happens to be what the state used to be into. Go tell your story somewhere else please.

will suddenly wonder when I challenged her to tell me which other western state that can be compared to the eastern one apart from Lagos. What she suddenly did was to say this:

What has that to do with this? Are you turning this into some sort of better than you CRAPPY debate? Do you realize how this statement is way off point?

I must say your contradiction and lying skills are monumentally flawed!
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by AzukaO(m): 11:33am On May 21, 2010
I am extremely ashamed of the insults people peddle on these ethnically based topics. I wonder what values such peddlers pass/will pass to their children. People cannot make their points or disagree without disgusting insults to a person or a whole race.

The reason is because this is a forum where people use fake names. But someone says character is not what you do when people are watching but what you do when nobody is watching.

The topic of this discussion still remains why Igbos don't perform well when saddled with leadership. Is it true or false? Show examples or reasons or keep your ill-breeding to yourself pleeeeease!
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by Kobojunkie: 1:04pm On May 21, 2010
FACE:

@Abagworo, I am addressing you here since the Latest Tirade from this fellow is directed at you. If you are honest and reasonable, you would at least ask this person how he knows ANY OF THE THINGS he claims of My PERSONAL Life to be TRUE OR FALSE. I am 100% he has NO CLUE WHO I AM or where I have been from the statements above.

He has called me a liar on most every THREAD FOR POSTING a view different from his but NEVER EVER PROVIDES a reasonable counter argument. Take for instance claims 1 and 2 above. How can he know how long it took me to get to PH when he was not there on the trip with me? How can he know where I have lived, when he does not even know who I am. And to the comment on Flying to Calabar, I do stand by what I said. You can get a flight directly from Atlanta to Calabar. I don't live in Atlanta but I know I can fly from ATlanta and my final destination be Calabar. If Flying WITHOUT STOPS is not criteria for flying, then we might as well cancal more than 80% of flights out there.

Look through this thread yourself to see what I mean. Else show yourself on the same level as this @Face character, all too willing to settle for non points to WIN arguments in brownie point style/
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by Kobojunkie: 1:14pm On May 21, 2010
onye_ngbu:

I cant imagine how someone who alleged that:
and this:

and also this:

will suddenly wonder when I challenged her to tell me which other western state that can be compared to the eastern one apart from Lagos. What she suddenly did was to say this:

I must say your contradiction and lying skills are monumentally flawed!

What Contradictions? @Onye_ngbu? Do you read? the first two Statements you quoted ACTUALLY have me making the same assertions there. Is it that you ARE ALWAYS LOOKING FOR CONTRADICTIONS, even in the way you read OR WHAT? How can anyone truly read those two separate paragraphs and conclude they are contradictions when they point to the very same FACTS? No be English we dey speak again? 

About your wanting to mention ANOTHER WESTERN STATE, I challenged YOU because it is IDIOTIC to try to make this a WESTERN STATE VS EASTERN STATES debate when this debate is on the state of EASTERN STATES and not on COMPARING WESTERN STATES AND EASTERN STATES when it comes to development. That you felt to RUSH TO THAT made me wonder if you even saw the problem here.

Many are on here blaming others for the woes in the East, yet it is clear that the Governments in the East continue to Shortchange their people and all you want to get involved in is an argument of who does better with western states? And you think I am the contradiction?

Azuka.O:

[size=14pt]The topic of this discussion still remains why Igbos don't perform well when saddled with leadership. Is it true or false? [/size] Show examples or reasons or keep your ill-breeding to yourself pleeeeease!

You would think everyone involved so far would have FIGURED That part out!! I don't understand why persons continue to offer up Ondo State, Oyo state for comparison . . . if they understand the fact of this thread in anyway. . . . it is like come on, are those states in Ibo land!!

Instead we have people throwing insults and casting aspersions on others just because they can type on a forum, without they are causing more problem for their side of the debate than the other side by doing so.
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by Dede1(m): 1:41pm On May 21, 2010
bk/babe97:

lololol. Dude, ure joking right? lol. You!!! LOL. HAHAHAHAHHA!!! tYPICAL, Ibo man, will look for ways to twist the truth at all costs. Going from page to page trying to declare me an illiterate like most Biafrans, because I constantly criticize your grammatical ballistic missiles; u , your father (Eziachi), and your brothers Wily+Wily, and Dede1!!! My man, u couldnt match me in a grammar contest if the lives of all your loved ones depended on it. U stand a better chance getting gang-ra*.ped by the devil and 23 demons!!! lol. Ibo man, always trying "everything" to score brownie points. This time, again my friend, u looooooooseee!!!

Before you fall in a pervert-style love with the words; illiterate or literate, I suggest you endeavor to understand meaning of the words. You were right when you wrote that “I have never claimed to be educated”. Who in his/her right mind would associate a dirty pig such as you with education?
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by FACE(m): 2:31pm On May 21, 2010
@Abagworo, I am addressing you here since the Latest Tirade from this fellow is directed at you. If you are honest and reasonable, you would at least ask this person how he knows ANY OF THE THINGS he claims of My PERSONAL Life to be TRUE OR FALSE. I am 100% he has NO CLUE WHO I AM or where I have been from the statements above.

He has called me a liar on most every THREAD FOR POSTING a view different from his but NEVER EVER PROVIDES a reasonable counter argument. Take for instance claims 1 and 2 above. How can he know how long it took me to get to PH when he was not there on the trip with me? How can he know where I have lived, when he does not even know who I am. And to the comment on Flying to Calabar, I do stand by what I said. You can get a flight directly from Atlanta to Calabar. I don't live in Atlanta but I know I can fly from ATlanta and my final destination be Calabar. If Flying WITHOUT STOPS is not criteria for flying, then we might as well cancal more than 80% of flights out there.

Look through this thread yourself to see what I mean. Else show yourself on the same level as this @Face character, all too willing to settle for non points to WIN arguments in brownie point style/

Kobojunkie, the following statement has nothing to do with the argument but I will still make it.

“I actually like you and admire your tenacity when it comes to expressing your views but -- but--”.

That said, my problem with you is that you don’t think things through and you think that the only way to give any credibility to your position is to claim to have been in a knowing situation. If you stick to non-manufactured facts, your arguments will be supreme.

I do not need to be there with you to know how long it took you to get to Calabar (I will presume that you meant Calabar since that was what you claimed in your original post otherwise I would presume that the lies are becoming too much to handle) from Owerri. That journey will not take less than 3 hrs from Owerri under any road journey condition, while you could get to Omagwa (PH) in less than one hour from Owerri. That area is my axis and I can tell you for free, how long it would take to travel from Owerri to all cities from Yenagoa to Nsukka and from Ikom to Onitsha.

If you ever lived in Owerri, you would have known that PH airport was not far from Owerri and would not have been on a lookout for an “information centre” in Owerri to advise you if there was an airport in Owerri when Mama Chi-Chi frying akara by the roadside could have given you that information.

Stop making spurious claims and you would be fine.

Yes you did not fly to ATL to Calabar, whether directly or by 10 connections. The connection bit was an effort to save face when you were nailed, but it fell flat. Your original assertion was that planes had been flying directly to Calabar from ATL in the last five years. If you had connections in mind, you would have known that people have been flying to Calabar from ATL since both airports became functional.

As for "non points" spurious claims render your points useless and non-credible.

One more thing, learn to accept your blunders with grace.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (23) (Reply)

You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics / Buhari: Don’t Campaign For Tenure Extension, I’ll Leave Office In 2023 / Only Buhari Is Clean In APC- PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 148
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.