Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,826 members, 7,851,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:23 AM

Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem (21148 Views)

FFK Blast Premiumtimes And Leadership Newspaper On Twitter / Leadership Problem In Nigeria / A Jerry Rawlings Or Ghadafi Of Libya Kind Of Solution To Nigeria's Leadership Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by bkbabe97: 5:27pm On May 21, 2010
onye_ngbu:

You did it again.

Not like I give a s,hit but you claimed on another thread that your igbo hating ting has never been  general. But you can hold it back, can you?

@ Onye_ngbu, did u really expect me not to generalize? Did u really expect me to hit back at this Ibo ant with a smack or with a sledge hammer ? If thats what u call not being able to "hold back" then thats ur onus, not mine!!! As much as I respect u in this here cyber world, I'll humbly ask u to stay away from me or declare war like ur kin cus ure starting to sound just as pretentious and as deceitful as the rest of them! Were u blind at the post that prompted my reply?!? Yes, Ibo hating is not my thing,but, when I run across the imbeciles ur clan has to offer, do I have any choice but to generalize? You think there werent "good" people among the Nazis? You think there arent bad people amongst Priests? Ah!!! Anyhoo, If u aint gonna be impartial stay off my case lest u get in the midst of something ure probably best walking away from! Chastise ur brothers first!!! U swing people will reply, simple as A.B.C!!! Will it be generalization to  view ur post to me as the usual "Victim Mentality" ur lot always try to pull after attacking first?
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by asha80(m): 5:30pm On May 21, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Because I am who I am and knowledge is not BEYOND me, even in this.

keep deceiviing urself.

and moreover you are helping to derail the thread.
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by Kobojunkie: 5:31pm On May 21, 2010
onye_ngbu:

Now before I made my first post on that subject I CLEARLY stated that I am not towing udezue's line of argument which is about east lacking in development due to whatever.
Dude, sorry YOU RESPONDED TO A THREAD THAT was clear on the SUBJECT being discussed. Whether you towed his line or not is not the problem here. The problem is YOU CHOSE to FIXATE on the mentioning of Lagos, Ignoring the reference to Rivers State and FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. I tried OVER AND OVER to bring you back to the real issue, but you refused and now blame me for not wanting to continue along the path you wanted to drag this, with you?

onye_ngbu:

Then I went ahead to tell you that your PREVIOUS accusation that igbo governors are lacking is not true.
But I Stood by, and still stand by my CLAIM !

onye_ngbu:

Dont claim here that you cited Rivers as an eastern state because it is not, at least not in a very very long time. For one it is not eastern state and even if for any reason you might come up with you [b]believe [/b]it is, why then did you specifically mention igbo governors. Another contradiction?!
RIVERS STATE IS AN EASTERN STATE . . . if you do not like that, YOUR BUSINESS. It has been in the Eastern Belt since 1960 and continues to remain exactly where it has been. If you feel it is CONTRADICTION, the PROVIDE PROOF to show it has been MOVED !

onye_ngbu:

Stop wriggling out of a trap you set. Like someone said here before "accept your blunders with grace"
I do accept my blunders . . . read through the thread to find the many places I have even accepted typo errors, and others, but STOP fighting this by making baseless ACCUSATIONS. I will not simply recant my words simply because some egomaniac somewhere does not like it. You will do your argument, whatever it is, better by actually arguing with FACTS rather than the Childish MOUTH POWER you have been using all this while. It is OLD and ridiculous at this point.
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by Kobojunkie: 5:32pm On May 21, 2010
asha 80:

keep deceiviing urself.

and moreover you are helping to derail the thread.

And how exactly am I decieving myself? Let me guess, you are going to refute that by claiming to have me all figured out( my history, life etc) and then conclude I am lying somewhere in this ?
It is getting old @Asha80. If you are not here to actually contribute why not just BUTT OFF already?  Isn't it clear to you by now that your antics are not going to keep me away from these issues? If discouraging me by offering the frequent jabs is what you intend to do, it ain't working . . . only getting me to realize you are likely another irritant is all.
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by onyengbu1(m): 5:36pm On May 21, 2010
bk/babe97:

@ Onye_ngbu, did u really expect me not to generalize? Did u really expect me to hit back at this Ibo ant with a smack or with a sledge hammer ? If thats what u call not being able to "hold back" then thats your onus, not mine!!! As much as I respect u in this here cyber world, I'll humbly ask u to stay away from me or declare war like your kin cus ure starting to sound just as pretentious and as deceitful as the rest of them! Were u blind at the post that prompted my reply?!? Yes, Ibo hating is not my thing,but, when I run across the imbeciles your clan has to offer, do I have any choice but to generalize? You think there werent "good" people among the Nazis? You think there arent bad people amongst Priests? Ah!!! Anyhoo, If u aint gonna be impartial stay off my case lest u get in the midst of something ure probably best walking away from! Chastise your brothers first!!! U swing people will reply, simple as A.B.C!!! Will it be generalization to  view your post to me as the usual "Victim Mentality" your lot always try to pull after attacking first?

You got me all wrongly figured out. I told you I dont give a sh.it what you think about igbos and pleeeeeeeeeease go back to all my posts from wayback and you will find out that i am not that diplomatic. I have once in a while enjoyed myself like you are supposedly doing now.

I dont have to chastise anyone. You can tell me whatever you want and never you think you have done something bad cos i dont care BUT remember, no one has monopoly of foul language. Not even you. OK
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by asha80(m): 5:37pm On May 21, 2010
Kobojunkie:

And how exactly am I decieving myself? Let me guess, you are going to refute that by claiming to have me all figured out( my history, life etc) and then conclude I am lying somewhere in this ?

It is getting old @Asha80. If you are not here to actually contribute why not just BUTT OFF already? Isn't it clear to you by now that your antics are not going to keep me away from these issues?

My friend go and sit down.You know nothing about it.

The thread is about 'Igbo and leadership problems' not stereotype of the subgroups within themselves.

Keep displaying your ignorance.Nobody is stopping that.
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by Kobojunkie: 5:39pm On May 21, 2010
asha 80:

My friend go and sit down.You know nothing about it.

The thread is about 'Igbo and leadership problems' not stereotype of the subgroups within themselves.

Keep displaying your ignorance.Nobody is stopping that.
ROFLMAO!!! I predicted it!!
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by AzukaO(m): 5:40pm On May 21, 2010
I wish I could get all of you, lie you down one by one on a slaughter table and wack you heavily with koboko on your bare back.

You just sit down and pour out your childishness and warped biases on screen thinking that by so doing you will win an argument or convince the other person.

It's a big shame. This has become worse than watching lunatics on stage. I am outa here. Hissssssssssssssssssssssssss.
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by bkbabe97: 5:41pm On May 21, 2010
udezue:

Oh shyt bkpussy fixin send Tyrone and Bonquisha to come fight me.  Come find me so I can bust your head to da white meat nigga. Sure u can gimme your momma's #  and address so I can collect my own share of some good head. I heard all da boiz in Abeokuta loved her. No wonder even your  step daddy crossed the niger pass Ore in search Yoruba's own superhead. Typical Igbo man. lol

Lol. Wish u knew me!!! Then again, glad u dont!!! Fight u? lol. All this cyber talk just do is make me laugh!!! P.U.Sssy, u know how quiet yall Africans get when ure not in ur loud aszz parties!!! Like mice!!! Internet ninja! Burst a niggas head to the gristle? lol. u make me laugh!!! Well, maybe ur tough talk will make some or ur Ibo kin have a new found fear for u!!!

P.S: Like the typical Ibo fool u r, u keep falling for the bait, huh? Wait for the switch!!! The Pope has been outted as nothing but a hill-billy thug! lol Keep it coming dude. Another Ibo man has lost all credibility as a "civil" human (as if u guys can ever be anything but Jungle animals) and thats good enough for me!!! As if u could keep on pretending that long. Now, when people on here remember ur writings all they remember is that ure an animal just like the rest of ur kin!! Another down, 3 more to go!!
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by Kobojunkie: 5:41pm On May 21, 2010
@Azuka.o, I know I am guilty. But if you really have something significant to add to the main, feel free to START us back on the right track!
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by onyengbu1(m): 5:50pm On May 21, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Dude, sorry YOU RESPONDED TO A THREAD THAT was clear on the SUBJECT being discussed. Whether you towed his line or not is not the problem here. The problem is YOU CHOSE to FIXATE on the mentioning of Lagos, Ignoring the reference to Rivers State and FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. I tried OVER AND OVER to bring you back to the real issue, but you refused and now blame me for not wanting to continue along the path you wanted to drag this, with you?
But I Stood by, and still stand by my CLAIM !
RIVERS STATE IS AN EASTERN STATE . . . if you do not like that, YOUR BUSINESS. It has been in the Eastern Belt since 1960 and continues to remain exactly where it has been. If you feel it is CONTRADICTION, the PROVIDE PROOF to show it has been MOVED !
I do accept my blunders . . . read through the thread to find the many places I have even accepted typo errors, and others,  but STOP fighting this by making baseless ACCUSATIONS. I will not simply recant my words simply because some egomaniac somewhere does not like it.  You will do your argument, whatever it is, better by actually arguing with FACTS rather than the Childish MOUTH POWER you have been using all this while.  It is OLD and ridiculous at this point.

My response:
1. You made a false claim about igbo governors and tried justifying it with lagos and rivers. I used only lagos as an example and challeged you to prove that other western and northern states (even though you have conveniently avoided to mention that I cited north too) are doing better.
You suddenly turned it to west and east argument.

2. Like I said before rivers has not been an eastern state by current  nigeria's definition of east for a long time. I dont have to like or hate it or prove to you it has been moved. it just no longer called an eastern state, you know what it is now. If you dont ask and I will tell you.  It is also your bizness to define it how you like.

3. No, no, no, you have a reputation here on NL, you never accept your blunders.  You always dance around them. Typo is not a bluder, ok.
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by Kobojunkie: 5:51pm On May 21, 2010
In respect to @Azuka.O's urge to get back to discussing Ibo leaders, rather than continue with the off topics with you, what is/are the false claims I made about Ibo Governors? @Onye_ngbu
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by SEFAGO(m): 5:52pm On May 21, 2010
hehe this thread looks like fun though I would not lie
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by bkbabe97: 5:52pm On May 21, 2010
onye_ngbu:

You got me all wrongly figured out. I told you I dont give a sh.it what you think about igbos and pleeeeeeeeeease go back to all my posts from wayback and you will find out that i am not that diplomatic. I have once in a while enjoyed myself like you are supposedly doing now.

I dont have to chastise anyone. You can tell me whatever you want and never you think you have done something bad cos i dont care BUT remember, no one has monopoly of foul language. Not even you. OK

Fam, I aint got time to go seeking ur old posts, u aint that important, except of course u can somehow reveal urself as the second coming of Hemmingway!!! Since you dont have to chastise anyone, and uve therefore shown urself as a bigot that takes sides, then we can "go" from there! Do I start with the "foul" language? Do I insult people's mothers and fathers on here? So what do u call "foul" language? Would it be generalization if I called u a LIAR like the rest of them? Like I said, either u keep ur ish on safety and tuck it back in ur waistband and stand on the sidelines or Pull it out and start bursting, cus this "Mexican Standoff" shiyyt ur attempting to pull on here is just not impressive!!!
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by udezue(m): 5:54pm On May 21, 2010
Onyenbgu,Please tell that chick Bkbabe like I said b4 no one has monopoly on trash talking. The guy claims he loves his Igbo step dad who took his rejected a$$ in yet he spews so much hateful jargon about the Igbo. I ignored it most of the time but today is his day. Now he is claiming to not hate the Igbo? His views about the Igbo is quite lovely indeed. Some1 needs to teach that child to never bite the fingers that feeds him. Igbo men are this and that yet his reject of a mother found solace in the arms of an Ojukwu when Tyrone knocked her up and dumped her cheap free koochie giving a$$. I wonder why she couldn't find Baba Iyabo to take her in. 4kin rejects.
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by sjeezy8: 5:58pm On May 21, 2010
udezue:

Chinyen and his clannish behind. So u of all people even took Sleezy serious enough to discuss internal Igbo matter. I don't wanna call u a fool but if u have learned anything from our experience u would have learned to never discuss your family issues with strangers who have nothin positive to add but cause trouble. Grow up.FACE, I like how u dismissed that ant Sleezy. Jide ka iji nwokem.

asha 80:

How would you know if it is the truth?

Im dead asss serious . . . Why would I lie . . .I dont even know you folks! What do I gain by lying on NL of all places. The fact of the matter is prejudices arent anything new all tribes have it in between themselves. So stop lying to yourselves.

talkin about an ngwa man or Umuahia man and some of my  igbo peeps, arguing over which is more developed doesnt make any of them less igbo- Just like I talk about people who dont speak Lagosian yoruba- They seem bush and kinda razz does that make me less yoruba? NO.

Im going to need for udeuze to stop crying like a gay - igbo kwenu clans know between themselves that some think they are the best in igboland or the pride of igboland. no biggie

Egba people think theyre better than other yorubas
Ijebu think their yoruba dialect is the best

or do we not have here igbo kwenu people even on NL talk about Ebonyi state being backward?

Just  like I date babes from Anambra who say they are the finest in igboland- and I agree except babes from delta state are kinda hotter!
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by onyengbu1(m): 6:02pm On May 21, 2010
Kobojunkie:

In respect to @Azuka.O's urge to get back to discussing Ibo leaders, rather than continue with the off topics with you, what is/are the false claims I made about Ibo Governors? @Onye_ngbu

You have repeatedly said here that igbo governors (not some) have ignored the needs of their own.
Then I went ahead to point you to the direction of some igbo governors that did well since you have used some governors that we know as not ignoring the needs of their own.

Your allegation became false when you used rivers and lagos as a yard stick because someone in Enugu can claim that his/her governor has done better than your examples.

Your generalization is unfair to them if the standard you judge good performance is that of lagos and rivers.

Someone else might even say that no governor in naija has performed. If you had said that, we might not have been in this long talk.
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by 006(m): 6:03pm On May 21, 2010
Wow! 17 pages arguing with totojunkie.

I sit down dey look who go first tire   cool
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by udezue(m): 6:06pm On May 21, 2010
Sleezy, stick to matters that concern you.
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by sjeezy8: 6:08pm On May 21, 2010
Igbo kwneu concerns me. lol

yooo I wont say all igbo people but 70% of you guys are CRAZY really lol lmfao
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by Kobojunkie: 6:11pm On May 21, 2010
onye_ngbu:

You have repeatedly said here that igbo governors (not some) have ignored the needs of their own.
Then I went ahead to point you to the direction of some igbo governors that did well since you have used some governors that we know as not ignoring the needs of their own.
Ok . . .  so, your FEEL some of the governors you mentioned did well? Do you have a list or something we can work with here, I mean to buttress these feelings of yours in some way? We could compare the allocations each governor received, howmuch revenue they generated, and compare that to actual work done by these governors to better the life of the people during the same time, if that will help your case in anyway.
onye_ngbu:

Your allegation became false when you used rivers and lagos as a yard stick because someone in Enugu can claim that his/her governor has done better than your examples.
So wait, you are saying that my allegation is FALSE and basing it, not on fact, but on assumptions that someone from Enugu might FEEL that his/her governor has done better than the examples I supposedly gave?
onye_ngbu:

Your generalization is unfair to them if the standard you judge good performance is that of lagos and rivers.
You also feel I generalized when I stated that Ibo governors have for a long time ignored the needs of the people?

onye_ngbu:

Someone else might even say that no governor in naija has performed. If you had said that, we might not have been in this long talk.
So, where exactly do you have me stating that Lagos and RIVERS are the STANDARDS of GOOD PERFORMANCE, even in Nigeria?
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by udezue(m): 6:11pm On May 21, 2010
Bkbabygal, lol awww so now u are the one with good reputation telling us about the Igbo u think got good reputation. Shut ur bastarrd a$$ up.
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by bkbabe97: 6:16pm On May 21, 2010
Eziachi:

I am not being selective, as far as I know or understand it, Ezeuche is either Ibibio or Efik (I may be wrong) and it was his sentiment as mine that part of what they called SS may wish to go with Biafra i[/b]n the event of such a scenario, so why will I disagree with him on that basis which is what I believed may happen?  But I will disagree with anyone either Igbo or any thing that wish to force any people into a grouping they do not wish to belong and that inclides the Ijaws too.

[b]So I have no idea where this guy bk/babe97 got this his idea of Igbos dominating the Ijaw

You despicable, deceitful old thug!!! Ure a damn liar if I ever saw one!!! Agreed, u cant write properly, but do u wanna tell me u cant read/comprehend properly either?!! Liar!!! Ezeuche NEVER said anything about giving the Ijaws a choice (or not) of joining ur rebel enclave! You liar!!! What your grandson (Ezeuche) categorically stated was that The Niger Delta will be taken by ur phantom Biafra because (a) You need the oil and ; (2) You need access to the sea! Were u blind to see what he wrote? Geez, why do yall ibos always think u can pull the wool over peoples eyes?!?!
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by udezue(m): 6:17pm On May 21, 2010
Trying to clown Africans is kinda dumb coz I thought u werer African? Oh i guess ur mama is no longer Yoruba. She must be a Gullah then? Dummy. If u want to please be my guest. I find some of em at parties too funny. Tell me ur funny stories and I'll tell u mine. lol
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by onyengbu1(m): 6:17pm On May 21, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Ok . . .  so, your FEEL some of the governors you mentioned did well? Do you have a list or something we can work with here, I mean to buttress these feelings of yours in some way? So wait, you are saying that my allegation is FALSE and basing it, not on fact, but on assumptions that someone from Enugu might FEEL that his/her governor has done better than the examples I supposedly gave? You also feel I generalized when I stated that Ibo governors have for a long time ignored the needs of the people?
So, where exactly do you have me stating that Lagos and RIVERS are the STANDARDS of GOOD PERFORMANCE, even in Nigeria?

1. First give me the list of what your own examples did, and then I can see if I have anything to tell you.

2. You generalized  and implied that lagos and rivers are standards of good performance when you said:
Can we at least stop pretending the reason for the major decay is because Ibo land Governors have for a long time ignored the needs of their own people? Is it the federal government developing Lagos state today? Is it the federal Government developing River's state today? THINK! THINK!! THINK!!!
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by Kobojunkie: 6:20pm On May 21, 2010
onye_ngbu:

1. First give me the list of what your own examples did, and then I can see if I have anything to tell you.

2. You generalized  and implied that lagos and rivers are standards of good performance when you said:

Sigh! YOU accused me of lying, so it makes sense that you would be the one providing us with information that counters my argument so far on this.

Here is a website you can start at, if you like . . .  http://www.fmf.gov.ng/FMF_Revenue_Alloc.aspx
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by ChinenyeN(m): 6:23pm On May 21, 2010
Udezue, you're becoming funnier by the day. If it didn't make sense to you before, I was using Sjeezy's post as a way to springboard some clarification from my end. I never discussed 'family matters' with Sjeezy (there aren't even any 'family matters' to discuss). In fact, all I did was to reaffirm my stance and position, as an Ngwa, in contest with FACE's [more or less] threat. I did nothing wrong, but if you feel that I did, then do explicitly point it out.

A side not though, it seems to me, from the way you've been addressing me and my posts lately, that you may be developing some kind problem with me. So you can now do one of two things. Either reaffirm that I may be possibly misinterpreting, or speak out what it is that you're holding back (if anything).
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by bkbabe97: 6:29pm On May 21, 2010
udezue:

Bkbabygal, lol awww so now u are the one with good reputation telling us about the Igbo u think got good reputation. Shut your bastarrd a$$ up.

Nope, st*u.pid!!! Am I crazy?lol. I know my rep on here!!! U, on the other hand, my dear Ibo friend always tried to pretend that u were this "civil" dude. Pendejo! I had a bet with som1 on here (who is laughing hysterically right now) that I could expose u as a bigot. I earned my dough (thats if he pays up. lolol)!!! You a  "typical" Ibo man, u can pretend to be civilized all u want, but in due time yall go back to being stark na.k.ed, running around with spears and bones in yall noses and eating fellow humans; its just the ibo way. lol. Like I said whateva it is anyone used to think of u on here has been torn to shreds and now u will just be seen as "one of them". Peace. My work is done!!!

udezue:

I thought u werer African? Oh i guess your mama is no longer Yoruba. I find some of em at parties too funny. Tell me your funny stories and I'll tell u mine. lol

No I'm not! My mum aint African either, thank u very much!!! Trade stories wit u, U aint my boy so why should I? U slow or som'n?
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by sjeezy8: 6:30pm On May 21, 2010
my people of Nigeria everyone shouldnt concern themlves with fellow southerner we should look out for the betterment of the northerners.

If they stay underdeveloped and uneducated- we will never have federalism and a better Nigeria.

im out
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by onyengbu1(m): 6:31pm On May 21, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Sigh! YOU accused me of lying, so it makes sense that you would be the one providing us with information that counters my argument so far on this.

Here is a website you can start at, if you like . . .  http://www.fmf.gov.ng/FMF_Revenue_Alloc.aspx

Is that your own list of achievements?

Again, I dont know whether you clicked the links on that page.
i saw the paragraph below from a document that is linked to your page.

State-by-State analysis of the revenue distributed from the Federation Account showed that
Rivers State received the highest allocation of N251.377 billion; closely followed by Akwa Ibom,
Bayelsa and Delta States which were paid N167.216 billion, N116.447 billion and N115.799
billion, respectively.
Others include: Lagos State (N77.791 billion); Ondo (N67.123 billion); Kano (N57.975 billion);
FCT (N47.167 billion); Kaduna (N45.743 billion); Imo (N45.587 billion); Cross River (N45.585
billion); and Borno (N42.465 billion).
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by Kobojunkie: 6:34pm On May 21, 2010
This is unbelievable! I give up @Onye_Ngbu.

You are free to believe what YOU want, I just do not have to buy into it with you. Seriously, you are free to believe me a liar, or anything else you want to believe of me. I admit that I made a mistake in trying to reason this one with you. Please accept my apology for even trying to debate you in anyway.

Thanks but I want to move on now, please!!
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by onyengbu1(m): 6:41pm On May 21, 2010
Kobojunkie:

This is unbelievable! I give up @Onye_Ngbu.

You are free to believe what YOU want, I just do not have to buy into it with you. Seriously, you are free to believe me a liar, or anything else you want to believe of me.

Thanks but I want to move on now, please!!

I dont know you like this. You normally dont suddenly freak out of a reasoning process  like the one we are currently having grin  without a reason.

What did I suddenly do?

I asked you to give me a list of achievements and you gave me link to a page that leads to another page that talks about national revenue sharing.

What is unbelievable about my action (or is yours? ) that will suddenly arouse such an erratic reaction. I should be the one reacting the way u did.

Is any other thing the matter?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (23) (Reply)

Only Buhari Is Clean In APC- PDP / Fayose's One Year In Office Thanksgiving Service (Photos) / Massacred Miners: Enugu Commemorates 70th Anniversary (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.