Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,790 members, 7,851,668 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:53 AM

Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem (21146 Views)

FFK Blast Premiumtimes And Leadership Newspaper On Twitter / Leadership Problem In Nigeria / A Jerry Rawlings Or Ghadafi Of Libya Kind Of Solution To Nigeria's Leadership Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by Kobojunkie: 2:40pm On May 21, 2010
FACE:

That journey will not take less than 3 hrs from Owerri under any road journey condition, while you could get to Omagwa (PH) in less than one hour from Owerri. That area is my axis and I can tell you for free, how long it would take to travel from Owerri to all cities from Yenagoa to Nsukka and from Ikom to Onitsha.

That is NOT TRUE. You don't have all things figured out, you know that right? My Drive from Owerri to PH took me 3 to 4 hours. Unless you can PROVE it never happened, I suggest you stick to that which you can PROVE.

FACE:

If you ever lived in Owerri, you would have known that PH airport was not far from Owerri and would not have been on a lookout for an “information centre” in Owerri to advise you if there was an airport in Owerri when Mama Chi-Chi frying akara by the roadside could have given you that information.

Yes, everyone who lives in Owerri asks your mama chi-chi for information because she likely knows a lot about Airports and flying than anyone else.  . . BRILLIANT!!

Again, learn to arguing the issues, not NITPICKING in areas you cannot prove since you were NOT THERE.

FACE:

Yes you did not fly to ATL to Calabar, whether directly or by 10 connections. The connection bit was an effort to save face when you were nailed, but it fell flat. Y

Dude, see this is where I have an issue with your thinking. Someone claims you cannot fly into any Eastern Airport from an international trip . . . . I follow that up by telling him people have been flying from Atlanta to places like Calabar, and Portharcourt for years. Then HE, NOT I, CHANGES TONE AND SUDDENLY DEMANDS IT BE CONNECTIONLESS FLIGHTS, A luxury I don't even have here in the US. There are more stopover flights out there than there are straight flights and suddenly, even to Lagos from the US, I have never really been on a trip with no stops. But instead of following that twist, you decide I AM THE LIAR?

Again, Stick to Arguing the issues rather than coming up with CHILDISH ways of winning arguments by claiming the opponent is LYING without even bothering to SUFFICIENTLY counter the argument made.
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by ChinenyeN(m): 2:41pm On May 21, 2010
I'm not even sure anymore, what it is exactly that you all are discussing. . . The discourse is just so scattered.
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by Kobojunkie: 2:43pm On May 21, 2010
No it did not scatter, the TOPIC IS STILL UP HERE!
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by FACE(m): 3:04pm On May 21, 2010
That is NOT TRUE. You don't have all things figured out, you know that right? My Drive from Owerri to PH took me 3 to 4 hours. Unless you can PROVE it never happened, I suggest you stick to that which you can PROVE.

Now, I am confused. What has your journey to PH have to do with your claim that you travelled all the way to Calabar to catch a flight because there was no "help desk" in Owerri and you couldn't be bothered with asking Mama Chi-Chi.

If you went to PH from Owerri, why did you not catch a flight from there rather than going to Calabar ? If you lived in Owerri like you claimed, you know that your "phantom" 3-4 hours drive to PH was not the norm but was caused by something major.

I have a spider named Old-John, he seems to have lost the ability to spin a web could you give him a hand ?

When you are in a hole, stop digging. Don't even push that travel time argument.

@ Chinenye, little things make or mar the credibility of ones position in an argument. One of these days when I have some time on my hand, I will puncture most of your postulates on the Ngwa (we share boundries with you). Just you wait.
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by sjeezy8: 3:05pm On May 21, 2010
hey guys lets stop talking about east west and SS and help the northerners because their mass illiteracy is hurting everyone in Nigeria in one way or another.
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by asha80(m): 3:11pm On May 21, 2010
FACE:

Now, I am confused. What has your journey to PH have to do with your claim that you travelled all the way to Calabar to catch a flight because there was no "help desk" in Owerri and you couldn't be bothered with asking Mama Chi-Chi.

If you went to PH from Owerri, why did you not catch a flight from there rather than going to Calabar ? If you lived in Owerri like you claimed, you know that your "phantom" 3-4 hours drive to PH was not the norm but was caused by something major.

I have a spider named Old-John, he seems to have lost the ability to spin a web could you give him a hand ?

When you are in a hole, stop digging. Don't even push that travel time argument.

@ Chinenye, little things make or mar the credibility of ones position in an argument. One of these days when I have some time on my hand, I will puncture most of your postulates on the Ngwa (we share boundries with you). Just you wait.

This might be explosive lipsrsealed
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by ChinenyeN(m): 3:12pm On May 21, 2010
Kobojunkie, the topic is still here. I see it. The discourse going on though, is something else.

Face, okay. I would like to know what an Umuahia person has to say about Ngwa. We do more than share borders. So it'll be interesting (to say the least) to hear what you've got to say.
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by ChinenyeN(m): 3:16pm On May 21, 2010
In fact, we'll have to dedicate a thread/topic to that upcoming discussion alone.
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by Kobojunkie: 3:19pm On May 21, 2010
FACE:

I will own this one . . . I mistyped there. Refer back to my original statement below.

do not travelled by car to the east; I dread the thought of such a journey. It is easier to fly to Calabar, and then drive to the next destination. Many of our Expatriates use these same airports to go to the east, and when leaving. I am not sure how many ibos use the airports, and I am glad you asked that question. How many Ibos really want to travel by air? What exactly do ibos want of airports when all they really need is board the plane to take them where they need to go?

Another reason the airports are probably not used as much as they should is probably that the state is not doing enough to get airlines to offer the people specials and INFORMATION on where they can go and when. I believe that is one of the main problems down there. I remember driving all the way out from Owerri to Calabar to board a plane to Lagos, and not realizing there was an airport right in Owerri, that would have cut my journey by half, if only that information were made available to me somehow. I was visiting and there was no information centre or desk to even help.

If all you have is more NITPICKING and not ACTUALY SUBSTANCE to offer in this, then I will go back to leaving you where I had you before now~
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by Kobojunkie: 3:21pm On May 21, 2010
ChinenyeN:

Kobojunkie, the topic is still here. I see it. The discourse going on though, is something else.
I understand -- many of us where sidetracked by the RIDICULOUS arguments, but I think it is best to go back to discussing the issue which has been made clear again by @Azuka.O, for us.
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by sjeezy8: 3:41pm On May 21, 2010
ChinenyeN:

Face, okay. I would like to know what an Umuahia person has to say about Ngwa. We do more than share borders. So it'l be interesting to hear what you've got to say.

Thats a good question
Im not an Umuahia man but I have Umuahia family and my friends they always used to argue about nwga people coming from the Bush. No lie- thats the truth. it was all fun and games tho but that belief had to come from somewhere.

Discrimination within tribes happens everywhere.
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by FACE(m): 3:55pm On May 21, 2010
I remember driving all the way out from Owerri to Calabar to board a plane to Lagos, and not realizing there was an airport right in Owerri, that would have cut my journey by half, if only that information were made available to me somehow. I was visiting and there was no information centre or desk to even help.

If you lived in owerri like you claimed, how come you were relying on a phantom help desk to inform u that there was an airport in a city you lived in and then embarking on a 3-4 hours trip to Calabar when good ol' PH airport was only 40mins - 1hr away (approx 70KM or 45 miles), which is common knowledge to any person that has lived in Owerri ?

Now Old-John may not be good at spinning webs anymore, but you wont catch him entangled in its own web.

I will cut you some slack because I know that you have got the point and I also know of your need to protect legendary pride.
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by ChinenyeN(m): 3:59pm On May 21, 2010
sjeezy8:

Thats a good question
Im not an Umuahia man but I have Umuahia family and my friends  they always used to argue about nwga people coming from the Bush. No lie- thats the truth. it was all fun and games tho but that belief had to come from somewhere.

Just so long as Face understands that I won't be taking anything he says as truth, unless it can be confirmed by my elders, or there is correlation between what he states and what I know. I am not ignorant of my people. There are aspects of history I'm unfamiliar with, I'll admit (no one can know everything), but I know my people. So Face can come along and make whatever statements he wants. He can try and puncture most of my postulates, but he should know that he isn't dealing with an ignorant Ngwa. I am nnwa afo, and I have no qualms engaging in discussion.
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by ChinenyeN(m): 4:04pm On May 21, 2010
Kobojunkie:

I understand -- many of us where sidetracked by the RIDICULOUS arguments, but I think it is best to go back to discussing the issue which has been made clear again by @Azuka.O, for us.
That would be best, unless people here don't mind deviating.
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by FACE(m): 4:14pm On May 21, 2010
Thats a good question
Im not an Umuahia man but I have Umuahia family and my friends  they always used to argue about nwga people coming from the Bush. No lie- thats the truth. it was all fun and games tho but that belief had to come from somewhere.

No one invited you. No enlightened Umuahia person would call Ngwa people bush.

Their city Aba started life as a town at about the same time as Umuahia when the railway passed through around 1908. Before then, they weaved their textiles (akwete) and we did our pottery and we went to the same markets. They came to ours and we went to theirs.

Both places were doing quite well but their town grew bigger than ours, many times over so there was no basis to call them bush, eventhough Umuahia was the biggest palmoil export processing hub in Nigeria and by default , the world.

When, I am ready, I will take Chinenye on other issues and not the superiority or inferiority of his people or mine.
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by sjeezy8: 4:22pm On May 21, 2010
FACE:

No one invited you. No enlightened Umuahia person would call Ngwa people bush.

Their city Aba started life as a town at about the same time as Umuahia when the railway passed through around 1908. Before then, they weaved their textiles (akwete) and we did our pottery and we went to the same markets. They came to ours and we went to theirs.

Both places were doing quite well but their town grew bigger than ours, many times over so there was no basis to call them bush, eventhough Umuahia was the biggest palmoil export processing hub in Nigeria and by default , the world.

When, I am ready, I will take Chinenye on other issues and not the superiority or inferiority of his people or mine.

are you OK?
read well please

sjeezy8:

I have Umuahia family and my friends they always used to argue about nwga people coming from the Bush. No lie- thats the truth. it was all fun and games tho

Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by udezue(m): 4:23pm On May 21, 2010
Lol @ Onlytruth.Now we know the jigg is upm Bkbabygirl is a Bastarrd child who an Igbo kindly adopted yet he is talking trash about the Igbo. Bkbabygirl97, where is your dead beat father? I guess I should be asking your whorin mother who spread her kitty for plenty men and can't tell who is who. If your Igbo step dad was too strict on u please don't hate his Igbo ppl for that coz they had nothing to do with it. U need to deal with ur psychological and family issues instead if casting aspersions on a people u know nothing about other than that ur step father was from Igbo land. Im sure the average Yoruba will always reject ur bastarrd waste of a sperm a$$ hence u find solace in associating with alaywe bois like Sleezy and sefago.
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by Kobojunkie: 4:24pm On May 21, 2010
@udezue, I actually thought you a better person than this!!!
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by sjeezy8: 4:25pm On May 21, 2010
Kobojunkie:

@udezue, I actually thought you a better person !

lol- yea the pope himself.
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by Eziachi: 4:53pm On May 21, 2010
Katsumoto:

Eziachi,

Do not be selective in your responses. You must have read EzeUche's posts but you responded only to BK/Babe's response to EzeUche.

I am not being selective, as far as I know or understand it, Ezeuche is either Ibibio or Efik (I may be wrong) and it was his sentiment as mine that part of what they called SS may wish to go with Biafra in the event of such a scenario, so why will I disagree with him on that basis which is what I believed may happen? But I will disagree with anyone either Igbo or any thing that wish to force any people into a grouping they do not wish to belong and that inclides the Ijaws too.

I had always been consistent in my belief that no group is too small to be a nation and on that basis there is no quest to group us the Igbos into a nation with anyone, especially the Ijaw judging by what happened during the civil war. I am emphatic about it that any nation that will include the Ijaws and the Igbos irrespective of our historic blood ties and having lived together for thousands of years will be a disaster.
So I have no idea where this guy bk/babe97 got this his idea of Igbos dominating the Ijaw or any historic reference to back up his obsessive claims. And if you yourself knows of such reference, please kindly remind me.

Who makes this guy bk/babe97 the spoke person of the dominated Ijaws? When he claimed allegance to the United State, and don't even know where Ijaws is situated nor had he/she even had touched any of Ijaw's land and that is why irresponded to him, but your accusation is hadly a surprise.
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by udezue(m): 4:54pm On May 21, 2010
Kobojunkie lol,sometimes a man gotta do what he gotta do. Oh so u never knew I had it in me? I keep saying that no one has a monopoly on trash talking and for a long time the foool Bkpussy felt like he was untouchable, heaping insults and makin senseless statements about other people without thinking that 1 day even the Pope himself can show him another side of him. He should have kept his sketchy family history out of this convoo but since he decided to bring it up it became fair game.
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by Kobojunkie: 4:58pm On May 21, 2010
udezue:

Kobojunkie lol,sometimes a man gotta do what he gotta do. Oh so u never knew I had it in me? I keep saying that no one has a monopoly on trash talking and for a long time the foool Bkpussy felt like he was untouchable, heaping insults and makin senseless statements about other people without thinking that 1 day even the Pope himself can show him another side of him. He should have kept his sketchy family history out of this convoo but since he decided to bring it up it became fair game.

Dude, I know we all get am for mouth but still SELF CONTROL/RETRAINT goes a long way!

n gbo? EzeUche is NOT 'gidigangan' Ibo?
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by onyengbu1(m): 4:58pm On May 21, 2010
Kobojunkie:

About your wanting to mention ANOTHER WESTERN STATE, I challenged YOU because it is IDIOTIC to try to make this a WESTERN STATE VS EASTERN STATES debate when this debate is on the state of EASTERN STATES and not on COMPARING WESTERN STATES AND EASTERN STATES when it comes to development. That you felt to RUSH TO THAT made me wonder if you even saw the problem here.

It is over ambitious of you to argue and make ridiculous allegations and expect people not to counter your argument with a scenario that best matches your allegations.

How can you come up with the allegation that igbo governors are not performing and cited lagos (a western state) as doing better and then at the same time expect everybody to shut up and listen to your unfounded allegations.

Remember you did that[b] FIRST![/b] I didnt.

Was lagos state subject of the discussion when you cited it? How then can you cite lagos and expect no one else not to do same. Or accuse them of debating who-is-better whereas you started it.
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by bkbabe97: 5:01pm On May 21, 2010
udezue:

Lol @ Onlytruth.Now we know the jigg is upm Bkbabygirl is a Bastarrd child who an Igbo kindly adopted yet he is talking trash about the Igbo. Bkbabygirl97, where is your dead beat father? I guess I should be asking your whorin mother who spread her kitty for plenty men and can't tell who is who. If your Igbo step dad was too strict on u please don't  hate his Igbo ppl for that coz they  had nothing to do with it. U need to deal with your psychological and family issues instead if casting aspersions on a people u know nothing about other than that your step father was from Igbo land. Im sure the average Yoruba will always reject your bastarrd waste of a spermatozoa a$$ hence u find solace in associating with alaywe bois like Sleezy and sefago.

LOL.  My deadbeat dad is actually one of the few notable African-American Leaders fighting to ensure more rights for Immigrants such as urself! My Step-Dad was never mean to me. I love him dearly and I respect and cherish his person. Yeah, maybe I should give u my mom's address so u can ask her as much questions about her va.g.ina as u want. Better yet, u tell me where to meet u so u can direct ur questions face to face; I got mad peoples in TX too incase coming out East will be a problem!

To think u were one of the few people I used to think was reasonable around here. But I guess once an Ibo man, always an Ibo man. . . . .

Kobojunkie:

@udezue, I actually thought you a better person than this!!!

sjeezy8:

lol- yea the pope himself.

@Kobojunkie and Sjeezy, this will actually let u know how deceptive these people really are. Very Pretentious!!! They are Black Africa's equivalent of Nazis and Skin heads. Twisted Ideology+victim mentality. And they wonder why the rest of society thinks them crazy and do not sympathize with them!!! Ibos. . . . .!!!
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by udezue(m): 5:03pm On May 21, 2010
Chinyen and his clannish behind. So u of all people even took Sleezy serious enough to discuss internal Igbo matter. I don't wanna call u a fool but if u have learned anything from our experience u would have learned to never discuss ur family issues with strangers who have nothin positive to add but cause trouble. Grow up.FACE, I like how u dismissed that ant Sleezy. Jide ka iji nwokem.
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by onyengbu1(m): 5:06pm On May 21, 2010
bk/babe97:

To think u were one of the few people I used to think was reasonable around here. But I guess once an Ibo man, always an Ibo man. . . . .
. . . . . . .

@Kobojunkie and Sjeezy, this will actually let u know how deceptive these people really are. Very Pretentious!!! They are Black Africa's equivalent of Nazis and Skin heads. Twisted Ideology+victim mentality. And they wonder why the rest of society thinks them crazy and do not sympathize with them!!! Ibos. . . . .!!!

You did it again.

Not like I give a s,hit but you claimed on another thread that your igbo hating ting has never been general. But you can hold it back, can you?
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by Kobojunkie: 5:10pm On May 21, 2010
onye_ngbu:

It is over ambitious for you to argue and make ridiculous allegations and expect people not to counter your argument with a scenario that best matches your allegations.
If you can provide substantial information to refute  my arguments, go right ahead and do just that! But continuing to offer ATTACKS and ACCUSATIONS as counter argument does not work.

onye_ngbu:

How can you come up with the allegation that igbo governors are not performing and cited lagos (a western state) as doing better and then at the same time expect everybody to shut up and listen to your unfounded allegations.
I did not cite Lagos as a WESTERN STATE , I cited Lagos as a State in the SAME COUNTRY, NIGERIA,  to refute the claim that STATE GOVERNMENTS CANNOT DO WORK AND ARE CRIPPLED BY the Federal Government. In the same statement that I mentioned Lagos state, I also mentioned RIVERS STATE WHICH HAPPENS TO BE AN EASTERN STATE. But NO NO NO, YOUR EGO seemed already bruised by your merely seeing Lagos on the list, or am I wrong?

@Onye_ngbu, PLEASE READ !!  IF YOU HAD EVEN BOTHERED TO FOLLOW THE DEBATE YOU WOULD HAVE FIGURED OUT YOUR ERROR RIGHT FROM THE START . . .

udezue:

Igbos might be seen more in other parts of the country but that does not mean they don't like to live in Igbo land. Problem is that the Eastern regions lacks what the west and North have in terms if infrastructure and development hence many are forced to leave the East to pursue business. If I am not speaking the truth then tell me why almost every holiday the Igbo will desert those places and rush back home. Igbo ppl in the North are not there by choice but there are many strong willed Igbo who have vowed to never invest/live outside the East and they are doing well.

Kobojunkie:

Can we at least stop pretending the reason for the major decay is because Ibo land Governors have for a long time ignored the needs of their own people? Is it the federal government developing Lagos state today? Is it the federal Government developing River's state today? THINK! THINK!! THINK!!!

And your claim that Ibo people in the north are not there by choice is UTTER BULL. Who exactly forced them there before the war, and back after the war? I have Ibo friends who sing of how Kaduna life is the best for them. I am too scared of the crazy religio-tribalists up that way to go there myself but these guys fly back to Kaduna as soon as they land in Nigeria. And you are here telling us THEY ARE BEING FORCED to do all that?  Please STOP IT! lol

onye_ngbu:

Remember you did that[b] FIRST![/b] I didnt.
I know I mentioned LAGOS AND RIVERS STATE but YOU just had to make it a WESTERN VS EASTERN issue so you can find a way to get off point, didn't you?

onye_ngbu:

Was lagos state subject of the discussion when you cited it? How then can you cite lagos and expect no one else not to do same. Or accuse them of debating who-is-better whereas you started it.
Back to the main topic, ol boy!!!
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by Kobojunkie: 5:12pm On May 21, 2010
udezue:

Chinyen and his clannish behind. So u of all people even took Sleezy serious enough to discuss internal Igbo matter. I don't wanna call u a fool but if u have learned anything from our experience u would have learned to never discuss your family issues with strangers who have nothin positive to add but cause trouble. Grow up.FACE, I like how u dismissed that ant Sleezy. Jide ka iji nwokem.

But did @Sleezy lie in his admission there? YES OR NO .
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by asha80(m): 5:14pm On May 21, 2010
Kobojunkie:

But did @Sleezy lie in his admission there? YES OR NO .

How would you know if it is the truth?
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by Kobojunkie: 5:16pm On May 21, 2010
asha 80:

How would you know if it is the truth?

Because I am who I am and knowledge is not BEYOND me, even in this.
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by udezue(m): 5:22pm On May 21, 2010
Oh shyt bkpussy fixin send Tyrone and Bonquisha to come fight me. Come find me so I can bust ur head to da white meat nigga. Sure u can gimme ur momma's # and address so I can collect my own share of some good head. I heard all da boiz in Abeokuta loved her. No wonder even ur step daddy crossed the niger pass Ore in search Yoruba's own superhead. Typical Igbo man. lol
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by onyengbu1(m): 5:24pm On May 21, 2010
Kobojunkie:

If you can provide substantial information to refute  my arguments, go right ahead and do just that! But continuing to offer ATTACKS and ACCUSATIONS as counter argument does not work.
I did not cite Lagos as a WESTERN STATE , I cited Lagos as a State in the SAME COUNTRY, NIGERIA,  to refute the claim that STATE GOVERNMENTS CANNOT DO WORK AND ARE CRIPPLED BY the Federal Government. In the same statement that I mentioned Lagos state, I also mentioned RIVERS STATE WHICH HAPPENS TO BE AN EASTERN STATE. But NO NO NO, YOUR EGO seemed already bruised by your merely seeing Lagos on the list, or am I wrong?

@Onye_ngbu, PLEASE READ !!  IF YOU HAD EVEN BORTHERED TO FOLLOW THE DEBATE YOU WOULD HAVE FIGURED OUT YOUR ERROR RIGHT FROM THE START . . .

I know I mentioned LAGOS AND RIVERS STATE but YOU just had to make it a WESTERN VS EASTERN issue so you can find a way to get off point, didn't you?
Back to the main topic, ol boy!!!

Now before I made my first post on that subject I CLEARLY stated that I am not towing udezue's line of argument which is about east lacking in development due to whatever.

Then I went ahead to tell you that your PREVIOUS accusation that igbo governors are lacking is not true.

Dont claim here that you cited Rivers as an eastern state because it is not, at least not in a very very long time. For one it is not eastern state and even if for any reason you might come up with you [b]believe [/b]it is, why then did you specifically mention igbo governors. Another contradiction?!

Stop wriggling out of a trap you set. Like someone said here before "accept your blunders with grace"

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (23) (Reply)

Okonjo-iweala: WTO Postpones Meeting To Pick New DG / "Consequences Of Extra-judicial Killings" By Nuruddeen Lemu / You Are Not Patriotic - Buhari Tells Critics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.