Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:01 AM

Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem (21033 Views)

FFK Blast Premiumtimes And Leadership Newspaper On Twitter / Leadership Problem In Nigeria / A Jerry Rawlings Or Ghadafi Of Libya Kind Of Solution To Nigeria's Leadership Problem? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by Kobojunkie: 10:39pm On May 21, 2010
No, seriously @Eziachi, I don't care to share your view especially when it has to do with tribalism in Nigeria. It is minds like you that I consider the poison in the society and I really do not care for it.

About the vulgar, I am just being honest. I have been using the word 'Ibo' since 2007 on nairaland, but here we are in 2010, and you are still shoving that stick up your arse over my right to spell it as I want to and probably believe it ought to. But you don't believe that right? Because it is likely in your mind there you seem to have convinced yourself it is an insult to your person, goes against your idea of how it ought to be spelt and so is done out of ignorance, right? Again, continue shoving that stick up your arse, when you get tired, join the real world where people are not really UPTIGHT about the mundane, the way you are.
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by Eziachi: 10:45pm On May 21, 2010
bk/babe97:

A big amen to that prayer!!! Whoa, hold the fu*ck up, what was that u said again? May I live longer than my Girls Friendses or Boy Frienders?!?? grin You senile, old , lying thug learn to write and spell properly!!!

P.S: Please, keep me out of this I'm enjoyn watching u guys finish each other off!!!

I don't know what makes you angry all the time based on your postings language styles, even when you are talking to faceless people on the internet. You surely must have had a difficult upbringing and childhood. I can tell.
You need to take care of yourself and your anger.

Hopefully you can live longer than I have, to enjoy the ever old senile life you now tend to go on about.
And may you live longer than your girl friends or boy friends. AMEN!!
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by Eziachi: 10:59pm On May 21, 2010
Kobojunkie:

No, seriously @Eziachi, I don't care to share your view especially when it has to do with tribalism in Nigeria. It is minds like you that I consider the poison in the society and I really do not care for it.

About the vulgar, I am just being honest. I have been using the word 'Ibo' since 2007 on nairaland, but here we are in 2010, and you are still shoving that stick up your arse over my right to spell it as I want to and probably believe it ought to. But you don't believe that right? Because it is likely in your mind there you seem to have convinced yourself it is an insult to your person, goes against your idea of how it ought to be spelt and so is done out of ignorance, right? Again, continue shoving that stick up your arse, when you get tired, join the real world where people are not really UPTIGHT about the mundane, the way you are.
Sorry, I have no idea how long you had been on Nairaland or how long you had been using the word “Ibo” It’s good to know. Since 2007 is a very long time of deliberate ignorance

Like I said before, I tried to correct you in the past, thinking it is based on ignorance, but now that I knew that it wasn’t, but your only chosen style of reasoning- GOOD LUCK TO YOU!
I don't need to join the real world, because in a sane world, the most important thing in one's life and identity is your name, and where I come from, it is far from MUNDANE.

As for your vulgar language, if you like, progress and you can even get a degree on it- AGAIN, GOOD LUCK TO YOU WITH THAT!
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by bkbabe97: 11:06pm On May 21, 2010
Eziachi:

I don't know what makes you angry all the time based on your postings language styles, even when you are talking to faceless people on the internet. You surely must have had a difficult upbringing and childhood. I can tell.
You need to take care of yourself and your anger.

Hopefully you can live longer than I have, to enjoy the ever old senile life you now tend to go on about.
And may you live longer than your girl friends or boy friends. AMEN!!

Nah, Oldie, I actually had a beautiful upbringing but what would u know about that? Your childhood was filled with wars, coups, pogroms, and massacres; aint that the reason u got airlifted to Britain? U think I forgot what u said about urself? How u were taken as a refugee to Britain by the Red cross in the late 60s/early 70s and how u never went back to Nigeria since then, but, a few posts back u claimed to have been driving in Nigeria in the 90s! Dude, u lie thru your teeth its shameful!!! U claim Ezeuche wanted to give the Ijaws a choice, U claim your writing "Yoruba" was a typo, u claim u left Africa during the war and NEVER went back, all a sudden (to prove a point and discredit Kbojunkie) ure "driving in Nigeria in the 90's" . . . Do u want me to show u more lies u've put on here?!?!? Oh yeah, ure also a Surgeon.lol. U despicable old liar!!! Some of us are super-smart and got super-dooper memories!!! Go to some alley and keel ova!!!
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by udezue(m): 11:10pm On May 21, 2010
KobojunkieHow u gon tell Eziachi to spell things correctly when you can't spell Igbo correctly? You could have killing people since 1963 it still doesnl make it right so the idea that u have been doing since 2007 hence u should still do it is trashed. Are u way too mentally lazy to not realize that Ibo is incorrect?
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by metalgong5(m): 11:24pm On May 21, 2010
bk/babe97:

Nah, Oldie, I actually had a beautiful upbringing but what would u know about that? Your childhood was filled with wars, coups, pogroms, and massacres; aint that the reason u got airlifted to Britain? U think I forgot what u said about urself? How u were taken as a refugee to Britain by the Red cross in the late 60s/early 70s and how u never went back to Nigeria since then, but, a few posts back u claimed to have been driving in Nigeria in the 90s! Dude, u lie thru your teeth its shameful!!! U claim Ezeuche wanted to give the Ijaws a choice, U claim your writing "Yoruba" was a typo, u claim u left Africa during the war and NEVER went back, all a sudden (to prove a point and discredit Kbojunkie) ure "driving in Nigeria in the 90's" . . . Do u want me to show u more lies u've put on here?!?!? Oh yeah, ure also a Surgeon.lol. U despicable old liar!!! Some of us are super-smart and got super-dooper memories!!! Go to some alley and keel ova!!!

bk/moron97, the illiterate Latino bastar-d, the day you will be able to construct a simple sentence will be the blessed  day your adulterous mother will tell you who your run away father is. At least, you know that the Yoruba man presently servicing your moma is not your biological father. However, I know you can't meet the challenge;afterall,you dumb latinos only attend MacDonald University where you  learn how to flip burgers .
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by udezue(m): 11:27pm On May 21, 2010
Metalgong,lol the olodo no get papa. Na Igbo man wey adopt am sef. O bu nwa agbatara na futbol.
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by bkbabe97: 11:30pm On May 21, 2010
metal-gong:

bk/moron97, the illiterate Latino bastar-d, the day you will be able to construct a simple sentence will be the blessed  day your adulterous mother will tell you who your run away father is. At least, you know that the Yoruba man presently servicing your moma is not your biological father. However, I know you can't meet the challenge;afterall,you dumb latinos only attend MacDonald University where you  learn how to flip burgers .

Lol. English contest with u? Are u insane? Dude, if urself, Wily+Wily, Dede1 and co dont thank me for anything else, at least u'll thank me for my criticisms of your grammatical errors! lol. I'm sure EVERYONE has noticed that (especially when replying ME) you take you time to make sure your composition is picture perfect! I'm lying? Do u want me to pull out some of your writings, some as recent as 3 weeks ago? No?! I thot so!!! lol grin
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by metalgong5(m): 11:36pm On May 21, 2010
udezue:

Metalgong,lol the olodo no get papa. Na Igbo man wey adopt am sef. O bu nwa agbatara na futbol.
Nwanne m , the illiterate Latino girl is really a troubled soul . .
I think one needs to dissect her psyche, so that people would appreciate the enormity of her pathetic life.
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by mamagee3(f): 11:37pm On May 21, 2010
FL Gators:

Too much palmwine in your veins  
grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by udezue(m): 11:41pm On May 21, 2010
Lmfao @ Metalgong
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by metalgong5(m): 11:51pm On May 21, 2010
bk/babe97:

Lol. English contest with u? Are u insane? Dude, if urself, Wily+Wily, Dede1 and co dont thank me for anything else, at least u'll thank me for my criticisms of your grammatical errors! lol. I'm sure EVERYONE has noticed that (especially when replying ME) you take you time to make sure your composition is picture perfect! I'm lying? Do u want me to pull out some of your writings, some as recent as 3 weeks ago? No?! I thot so!!! lol grin

Again, you bastar-d have failed to meet the simple challenge which is to construct a complete sentence while replying your fellow Nairalanders. Why is that so difficult for you? Let me guess, it is because MacDonald University only teaches you fence jumpers how to flip hot burritos .

Don't even give us the dummy excuse that you are using your phone to access this site.
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by Eziachi: 12:39am On May 22, 2010
bk/babe97:

I don’t know how much experience you have got in real life, but I can tell you that deliberate pronunciation of anyone’s name or people will not endear you to anyone an makes you look stupid.
Yes in my youthful days, I saw many horrible things about man’s wickedness and inhumanity to man and war but family wise, both at home and in England I had a very happy family upbringing with lots of love, attention and care, went to very good schools- Bishop Shanahan college Orlu and Bristol University in England

Yes, I was one of the lucky ones that are airlifted to England and yes I had never lived or resided back home since then but that is different from not having visited home at all. I had been home twice on average every year over family matters. Until 2005, when I sold my share, I was a co-owner of one of the best private orthopaedic hospital in Biafra land (Ikenegbu Layout in Owerri. My two children both did their traditional marriage at home. You do all those without going home.

Since it seem you have documented my life, which quite thrilling to know, probably you missed out where I had once said that I had never missed my town’s Iri Ji/ Ofala festival even for once since 1972 and that includes the 90s. Therefore, I cannot make out the sense of what you trying to say.

Someone pointed out to me that I misspelled Yoruba and rightly, so, I apologised for the error. That is how decent people behave, when you make mistake, raise your hands up, admit it and apologise. Something very foreign to you maybe, that is why you find it very strange. God have mercy on whoever will put a ring on you.
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by bkbabe97: 1:44am On May 22, 2010
^^^^^^^ Dude, u really think I give two fu.c.ks about all that ancient history u putting up there?^^^^
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by bkbabe97: 1:54am On May 22, 2010
metal-gong:

Again, you bastar-d have failed to meet the simple challenge which is to construct a complete sentence while replying your fellow Nairalanders. Why is that so difficult for you? Let me guess, it is because MacDonald University only teaches you fence jumpers how to flip hot burritos .

Don't even give us the dummy excuse that you are using your phone to access this site.

Typical despicable Ibo man! Dont u see ure like a broken record, following me from page to page posting the same ish "Bk cant write bettr than me"!!! Lol. What a joke : https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=349159.msg6067756#msg6067756; https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=349159.msg6069747#msg6069747

Finally, followed me on here again, huh? Keep tailgating, u'll run into me and I'll smack the Biafran thots out your empty brain!!! Like I said in the other 7 forums which u've (stupidly) made the same assertions, You couldnt beat me in a grammar contest if the lives of your loved ones depended on it. You, just like your "Surgeon" Grandfather are a disgrace! Forthwith, u should only write your comments in Ibo; u'll be better understood! I cant write as good as u can? lol. lool at your post and tell me if thats a sign of someone that has any form of higher education! And Eziachi still claims to be a surgeon. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by Eziachi: 2:12am On May 22, 2010
bk/babe97:

^^^^^^^ Dude, u really think I give two fu.c.ks about all that ancient history u putting up there?^^^^

Of course you won't. You don't like reasoning as you prefer what you prefers. One minute you were saying none existing things about me not going home, which is strange and when I corrected you with some helping facts and your response was your usual vulgar tripes. Like I said before, May God have mercy on that person that will put a ring on your finger. Suicide I will say!!
Being educated is far more than writing and reading or grammar speaking you claimed you will compete with Soyinka of this world.
Bing educated is all about good civilized manners, how best to relate to people that both agree or disagree with you, comportment in the face even an unfair provocation and not losing your marbles as a way of winning an internet arguement with faceless people.

Even those I disagree with most of the times like kobojunkie, once in a while they will post things I find funny, intelligent, instructive or learned from, but you, absolutely nothing. When you are not swearing, you're busy strangling yourself with vulgaric angry words.
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by pcmadu(m): 2:43am On May 22, 2010
SHAME TO ALL THOSE IGBOS WHO THINK THEY ARE BETTER THAN PPL FROM OTHER PART OF IGBO LAND. IM SOOOO SICK AND TIRED OF THOSE PPL THAT CLAIM TO BE ONE IGBO BUT LIKES TO LOOK DOWN AT OTHER IGBOS. I AM AN MBAISE MAN AND I AM VERY PROUD TO BE ONE, BUT IT HURTS ME WHEN I SEE MY FELLOW BROTHERS TALK BAD ABOUT MY PPL OR OTHER SUB-GROUPS. THIS IS THE SAME REASON I THINK THE IKERRE DON'T WANT TO BE IDENTIFIED AS IGBOS ANYMORE. IN THE 21 CENTURY WE STILL CANT TALK AS ONE AND RESPECT EACH OTHER REGARDLESS OF WHAT PART WE ARE FROM IN IGBO LAND.

MY FOLLOW IGBO BROTHERS PLZ GROW UP AND MAKE A CHANGE BECAUSE THE FUTURE OF ALA IGBO IS IN OUR HANDS, LET US STOP THE UNNECESSARY DIVISION.
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by bkbabe97: 2:52am On May 22, 2010
Eziachi:

Being educated is far more than writing and reading or grammar speaking you claimed you will compete with Soyinka of this world.
Bing educated is all about good civilized manners, how best to relate to people that both agree or disagree with you, comportment in the face even an unfair provocation and not losing your marbles as a way of winning an internet arguement with faceless people.

ure right! Its also about not being a divisionist, liar, and confusionist. It also entails telling the truth at all times. Like someone in a recent post said (I wont mention who  grin) YOU ARE THE POISON OF SOCIETY!!! U r a tribalist to the core! Biafra is dead! Even Ojukwu who deceived yall into Biafra is now eating with T-bone steaks with his so-called enemies, while idiotas like urself are still agitating for something that will never happen! Dude, the moment u kept denying that u didnt see what Ezeuche wrote about the Niger-Delta, and trying to twist what he wrote by saying he really said they (the ijaws)had a choice in joining Biafra or not, YOU LOST ALL CREDIBILITY IN MY EYES!!! U are a liar and  a tribalist and thats all !!! From now on i refuse to reply u. Tell your grandsons Ima be away for a lil while anyways, u guys can go on lying to urselves and planning Biafra. And, if u push it I'll take the time to show u exactly when u said u had never been back to Nigeria since u left. Arrgh, who got the time anyways. I'm out. Bout to go get me some punnanie. And, yeah, she's Ibo.lol. wink

Eziachi:

Even those I disagree with most of the times like kobojunkie, once in a while they will post things I find funny, intelligent, instructive or learned from, but you, absolutely nothing. When you are not swearing, you're busy strangling yourself with vulgaric angry words.

Eveyone uses vulgaric words once they say anything that u disagree with? Pretender!!!u know u hate Kobojunkie's guts so stop trying to, all of a sudden (in typical Biafran treacherous fashion), make him a friend. U can be seen thru!!! I'm vulgaric ?!? Let me bet , u never see ur sons (MentalgONG, Justbroke4cash, Udezue and co) when their retorts comprise ONLY of insulting people's parents ? Lets see (since u love to twist the truth in maniacal , psychopathic fashion) they really were throwing out terms of endearments? Or insulting a person's parents' private parts is just an Ibo thing? Making se.x.ual references are not insults? U deceitful, haggard, old being u disgust the hell out of me!!!
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by ChinenyeN(m): 3:08am On May 22, 2010
pcmadu, nwanna, what division? This is the natural state of things. Reality shows we are not one.
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by Kobojunkie: 3:12am On May 22, 2010
ChinenyeN:

pcmadu, nwanna, what division? This is the natural state of things. Reality shows we are not one.

I am so glad someone finally types those words. . .  grin Now lets all get back to living "TOGETHER" in denial . . . lol
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by udezue(m): 3:23am On May 22, 2010
Chinyen is just one bitter boi. Keep crying *mchew *
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by ChinenyeN(m): 3:28am On May 22, 2010
Haha, Really Udezue? I thought you knew me better than that. Wow.
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by udezue(m): 3:29am On May 22, 2010
Bkbitch, are u still hurt awwww poor pathetic low life. Since u have no problem hauling trash at people u should be mature enough to know that one day u will get it hauled back at u. Today is ur day. Son of a sttupid biitch.
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by ChinenyeN(m): 3:32am On May 22, 2010
oops.
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by bkbabe97: 3:48am On May 22, 2010
udezue:

Bkbitch, are u still hurt awwww poor pathetic low life. Since u have no problem hauling trash at people u should be mature enough to know that one day u will get it hauled back at u. Today is your day. Son of a sttupid biitch.

You monkey son of a Biafran wh*o.re! Why would I be hurt? I showed that yall Ibos are despicable, youre a sad lot!!! Thats why ur generation, that wasnt even born during the war, still feel everyone is ur enemy!!! Yorubas hate us!!! If the Yorubas let us have airports in our kitchens we wulda been living in space by now!!! Cries, denials and lies!!!! Becus of mad men like Eziachi that stay harping unnecessary, tribalistic hate, and you the youth pick it up without investigating!!! Biafrans!!! Then u cry when a person replies u!!! Fools!!! dUDE iM OUT. gOING TO GO GET me some pu.s.*sy!!!
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by udezue(m): 3:48am On May 22, 2010
Chinyen u aiight wenne.
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by udezue(m): 3:57am On May 22, 2010
Bkbitch, are u still online? U said u were getting koochie like an hour ago and u are still here? Why mention so much like its ur 1st time ever gettin it? I see u are still a virgin lol well I hope she lets u do HIM Lmfao! Dude I knew and believed in Biafra way b4 I knew Eziachi existed. Why is it that children born after the war are now clamouring for it? Biafra never die. It might have lost militarily but its spirit still lives on. Son of a dead beat.
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by oyinda3(f): 5:11am On May 22, 2010

Funny how quickly you find this out than I did. I give my unreserved apologies, it was a typo errors, never intended. You can now understand how most of us feel when many of you kept referring us as Ibos, especially your brother KOBOJUNKIE, who seems to derives his vitamin if he referred the Igbo nation as Ibos. In one of his thousands of Igbo bashing postings, he was saying that he doesn’t care, that as long as he wishes, he will continue to refer us as Ibos and this was when someone directed his attention to such a fallacy.

There is a saying by my ancestors that “ The corpse of another man’s child always seems to another person as just a bunch of firewoods”.
Finally, my apologies to you and the Yoruba nation.

lol. all your yorubas were spelled that way so it was very obvious to notice   tongue
i don't really feel anything as it's not a big deal. lol but just pointing out to you since  i've seen plenty people being called out here for spelling igbo as ibo. so i guess it must be a big deal for you guys.
i'll accept your apology even though it's not a big deal to me  cool
and kobojunkie is a lady btw
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by oyinda3(f): 5:12am On May 22, 2010
udezue:

Chinyen is just one bitter boi. Keep crying *mchew *

shocked shocked
hmmm
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by onyengbu1(m): 9:17am On May 22, 2010
3 pages gone since I went to bed? Wow!
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by asha80(m): 9:18am On May 22, 2010
Chinenye one question

When last have you been to ngwaland?
Re: Igbo Extraction And Leadership Problem by nypha: 1:23pm On May 22, 2010
For those of us who are bent on being tribalistic in our country, pls checkout this site below.
Tell us concerning this story; should we not be someworth proud to see that one of the early literate Africans is believed to be a Nigerian, or better still, an Igbo man?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olaudah_Equiano

And for those who can read French language, this site develops his biography:

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olaudah_Equiano

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

I’ve Received Threats For Criticising Buhari — Sheik Gumi / Fayose Visits Fajuyi-Ojumose Flyover Bridge Construction / Faruku Umar Dan tabuzuwa & Wife Burnt To Death After Fire Outbreak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.