Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

I Had Sex With My Girl Today Until She Called My Name Twice at speed of 2mp/hr - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Had Sex With My Girl Today Until She Called My Name Twice at speed of 2mp/hr (4753 Views)

I called my ex. Please Don't Make This Mistake I Made. / My Phone Mistakenly Called My Ex / My Experience Toasting A Girl Today !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Had Sex With My Girl Today Until She Called My Name Twice at speed of 2mp/hr by Lifeofpolice1(m): 11:10pm On Apr 15, 2018
kiss kiss

I can tell you my girlfriend pussy is the sweet pussy I have ever tasted.
So creamed and juicy

We go for over 4 rounds at 2mp/hr and on the 4th round she screamed my name twice.

So lovely and innocent girl kiss kiss kiss

But remember Robert kiyosaki said
I quote

"It's not what you say out of your mouth that determines your
Life, it's what you whisper to yourself that has the most power!"--Robert kiyosaki

#mindsetofabusinessman
Re: I Had Sex With My Girl Today Until She Called My Name Twice at speed of 2mp/hr by Adasun(m): 11:12pm On Apr 15, 2018
Re: I Had Sex With My Girl Today Until She Called My Name Twice at speed of 2mp/hr by dukeprince50: 11:14pm On Apr 15, 2018
congrats bro just like mancity, u also deserve a title today

3 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Girl Today Until She Called My Name Twice at speed of 2mp/hr by Lifeofpolice1(m): 11:15pm On Apr 15, 2018
dukeprince50:
congrats bro just like mancity, u also deserve a title today
abi
Re: I Had Sex With My Girl Today Until She Called My Name Twice at speed of 2mp/hr by Lifeofpolice1(m): 11:17pm On Apr 15, 2018
Life is a stage
Don't you ever corrupt your mindset
Re: I Had Sex With My Girl Today Until She Called My Name Twice at speed of 2mp/hr by dukeprince50: 11:19pm On Apr 15, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
abi
lol, which title? thunder faya u dere, buh its nt actually nice to put a girls pic in one thread and start tellin how well u fcked her in the next thread, u may not feel embarrased but how will she take it? ill say its not the right thing to do.

its just an advice, i dnt want any insult from u
Re: I Had Sex With My Girl Today Until She Called My Name Twice at speed of 2mp/hr by Nobody: 11:19pm On Apr 15, 2018
So why are you telling us?
Re: I Had Sex With My Girl Today Until She Called My Name Twice at speed of 2mp/hr by youngreezy(m): 11:20pm On Apr 15, 2018
2likes,shey na wetin u want?likes?oya take anoda 2likes add make e be 4likes pig.

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Girl Today Until She Called My Name Twice at speed of 2mp/hr by Lifeofpolice1(m): 11:20pm On Apr 15, 2018
dukeprince50:
lol, which title? thunder faya u dere, buh its nt actually nice to put a girls pic in one thread and start tellin how well u fcked her in the next thread, u may not feel embarrased but how will she take it? ill say its not the right thing to do.

you are right bro

And I consider your advice and I appreciate

Thanks so much
Re: I Had Sex With My Girl Today Until She Called My Name Twice at speed of 2mp/hr by Lifeofpolice1(m): 11:22pm On Apr 15, 2018
Chikita66:
go and re-read the black quote there

I am try to pass a message across
Re: I Had Sex With My Girl Today Until She Called My Name Twice at speed of 2mp/hr by juwonloo(m): 11:22pm On Apr 15, 2018
if you die now, pple wet no know wating you do go dey pity you,

miserable boy, fish brain
Re: I Had Sex With My Girl Today Until She Called My Name Twice at speed of 2mp/hr by Lifeofpolice1(m): 11:24pm On Apr 15, 2018
juwonloo:
if you die now,
pple wet no know wating you do go dey pity you,

ask people around I Don't take nonsense from anyone

What will make me die, is it the sex speed or what
Re: I Had Sex With My Girl Today Until She Called My Name Twice at speed of 2mp/hr by Lifeofpolice1(m): 11:28pm On Apr 15, 2018
Nigeria need intelligent citizens
So you people can't understand I made a mistake in my title

It is HAD not HAVE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had Sex With My Girl Today Until She Called My Name Twice at speed of 2mp/hr by Lifeofpolice1(m): 11:34pm On Apr 15, 2018
So sweet

Easy jaja baby soft soft

Team cream pussy
Re: I Had Sex With My Girl Today Until She Called My Name Twice at speed of 2mp/hr by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 15, 2018
Are you being silly on purpose or you're actually really stvpid,?

2 Likes

Re: I Had Sex With My Girl Today Until She Called My Name Twice at speed of 2mp/hr by Lifeofpolice1(m): 11:39pm On Apr 15, 2018
Earthbound:
I am silly for no purpose

Just that I want to have fun chat
Re: I Had Sex With My Girl Today Until She Called My Name Twice at speed of 2mp/hr by Lifeofpolice1(m): 12:14am On Apr 16, 2018
Earthbound:
juwonloo:
if you die now,
pple wet no know wating you do go dey pity you,

youngreezy:
2likes,shey na wetin u want?likes?oya take anoda 2likes add make e be 4likes pig.
Chikita66:
dukeprince50:

sleep beside your girlfriend or wifey and it shall be well with you
Mission: lifeofpolice1 shall be a household name to every NL

Goodnight from bae
Re: I Had Sex With My Girl Today Until She Called My Name Twice at speed of 2mp/hr by godofuck231: 12:27am On Apr 16, 2018
Hard drive formatting successful, you are the proud owner of the faffuss till a stronger drive is located
Re: I Had Sex With My Girl Today Until She Called My Name Twice at speed of 2mp/hr by Lifeofpolice1(m): 9:15am On Apr 16, 2018
This is mission possible

Bleep haters
Re: I Had Sex With My Girl Today Until She Called My Name Twice at speed of 2mp/hr by Lifeofpolice1(m): 9:17am On Apr 16, 2018
Powerful men don't talk to much

We do things coding
Re: I Had Sex With My Girl Today Until She Called My Name Twice at speed of 2mp/hr by McBrooklyn(m): 9:18am On Apr 16, 2018
Mtcheeeew...
Re: I Had Sex With My Girl Today Until She Called My Name Twice at speed of 2mp/hr by Lifeofpolice1(m): 9:19am On Apr 16, 2018
Try and enjoy your wife or girlfriend
McBrooklyn:
Mtcheeeew...
watin be your problem McBrooklyn
Re: I Had Sex With My Girl Today Until She Called My Name Twice at speed of 2mp/hr by Nobody: 9:20am On Apr 16, 2018
Na wa cool
Re: I Had Sex With My Girl Today Until She Called My Name Twice at speed of 2mp/hr by Lifeofpolice1(m): 9:21am On Apr 16, 2018
Samata104:
Na wa cool
samata104 longest time

Hope your man do enjoy your body very well
Re: I Had Sex With My Girl Today Until She Called My Name Twice at speed of 2mp/hr by McBrooklyn(m): 9:27am On Apr 16, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
Try and enjoy your wife or girlfriend watin be your problem McBroo.klyn

You say??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Had Sex With My Girl Today Until She Called My Name Twice at speed of 2mp/hr by pizzylee(m): 9:34am On Apr 16, 2018
what a stupid n unnecessary post

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Girl Today Until She Called My Name Twice at speed of 2mp/hr by Lifeofpolice1(m): 9:35am On Apr 16, 2018
pizzylee:
what a stupid n unnecessary post
tell me
Who live in kwara state in this century

You must be high on drug
McBrooklyn:

You say??
good day
Re: I Had Sex With My Girl Today Until She Called My Name Twice at speed of 2mp/hr by Lifeofpolice1(m): 9:41am On Apr 16, 2018
pizzylee:

what has this century got to do with people living in kwara? u are more stupid than I imagined
Enjoy your ban
Re: I Had Sex With My Girl Today Until She Called My Name Twice at speed of 2mp/hr by vicben27(m): 10:13am On Apr 16, 2018
this one as stolen airforce 1's Brain! recieve sense l pray thee.

1 Like

Re: I Had Sex With My Girl Today Until She Called My Name Twice at speed of 2mp/hr by Lifeofpolice1(m): 10:18am On Apr 16, 2018
vicben27:
this one as stolen airforce 1's Brain! recieve sense l pray thee.
ask those
Any nonsense you said na ban straight
Re: I Had Sex With My Girl Today Until She Called My Name Twice at speed of 2mp/hr by vicben27(m): 10:23am On Apr 16, 2018
Lifeofpolice1:
ask those Any nonsense you said na ban straight
No Fucck given!

(1) (2) (Reply)

What About Women Who Treat Men badly? In / Men Caught With Dried Babies Wrapped With Different Clothes[video] / Why Is My Diick Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.