Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,455 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

I'm 21 and never been in a relationship(male) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 21 and never been in a relationship(male) (1091 Views)

I'm In Love With A 26-Year-Old Lady And I'm 21 / Is This Love? She's 25 And A Graduate & I'm 21 / I'm 21 But My Dick Is Still Growing. Why And How? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm 21 and never been in a relationship(male) by AseV(m): 11:11am On Apr 16, 2018
I need help. I'm an introvert, I'm 21, in my final year studying Statistics and I'm yet to be in an intimate relationship. I'm even yet to kiss a girl. I'm tall, dark, handsome, dress well,I even live alone in my lodge, yet I sleep alone. I don't know how to initiate or bring about intimacy in any relationship. My friends mock me saying I'm scared of girls. And I'm not gay, in fact I hate gay. I have many female friends but I don't know how to get about relationships. And I'm scared this may affect my relationships in the future. HELP ME
Re: I'm 21 and never been in a relationship(male) by Jentle244: 11:16am On Apr 16, 2018
Come it is like we are brothers same thing here am 21 studying Maths and statistics in my 3rd year... Am shy my roommates say my 3 years in school has been borinh without a girl... But of recently i met someone ...still building up the relationship ...

Based on the help i would advise you to leave the sex part... Cause i don't really suppoet pre marital sex... If u have seen a girl u like... Dress well lick Tom Tom grin grin and say hello excuse me can i have a moment with u( that is if she is talking to someone) introduce yourself like my name is john am a final year student of so and so dept. Anyways i forget to mention yoi are looking Beautiful. I habe been observing you 4 sometime now and i would like us to be friends... Wait 4 her reply... If she snub u takebit in good faith... Me i no sabi chyke woman cheesy grin cheesy grin...consult wiki how for a concise procedure
Re: I'm 21 and never been in a relationship(male) by godliman: 11:18am On Apr 16, 2018
Dont be naive and stupid. You are doing the right thing. I married at age 30 -a virgin(male) I ve not regreted it one day. It is the best way to live and have a good conscience with no criminal history of illicit sex. I assure you at the right time the right woman will come in answer to your prayer and everything will fall in shape. Dont let some perverts fool you into immorality.

4 Likes

Re: I'm 21 and never been in a relationship(male) by pyyxxaro: 11:28am On Apr 16, 2018
Naim be say ur Akamu go thick pass Agidi oh grin

Naim be say ,the first day u go pour ,u go roar like full lion oh

I hail embarassed

2 Likes

Re: I'm 21 and never been in a relationship(male) by Blizzy9ja: 11:34am On Apr 16, 2018
Na lack of opportunity dey worry this one... Something tells me you're a member of the Vaseline crew
Re: I'm 21 and never been in a relationship(male) by AKUDORO(f): 12:18pm On Apr 16, 2018
AseV:
I need help. I'm an introvert, I'm 21, in my final year studying Statistics and I'm yet to be in an intimate relationship. I'm even yet to kiss a girl. I'm tall, dark, handsome, dress well,I even live alone in my lodge, yet I sleep alone. I don't know how to initiate or bring about intimacy or sex in any relationship. My friends mock me saying I'm scared of girls. And I'm not gay, in fact I hate gay. I have many female friends but I don't know how to get about getting laid. And I'm scared this may affect my relationships in the future. HELP ME

don't be in haste the time to wine and dine in romance will come and you will have a full and lovely experience...would have love to take you on but our target is quite different...am no longer interested in experiment ���
Re: I'm 21 and never been in a relationship(male) by ki02020(m): 12:25pm On Apr 16, 2018
AKUDORO:

don't be in haste the time to wine and dine in romance will come and you will have a full and lovely experience...would have love to take you on but our target is quite different...am no longer interested in experiment ���

Guess youre more intrested in a serious relationship than the adventure seeking op
Re: I'm 21 and never been in a relationship(male) by ikombe: 1:14pm On Apr 16, 2018
godliman:
Dont be naive and stupid. You are doing the right thing. I married at age 30 -a virgin(male) I ve not regreted it one day. It is the best way to live and have a good conscience with no criminal history of illicit sex. I assure you at the right time the right woman will come in answer to your prayer and everything will fall in shape. Dont let some perverts fool you into immorality.

Re: I'm 21 and never been in a relationship(male) by twentyk(m): 1:55pm On Apr 16, 2018
Just find one 100l girl and tell her you are the sugar in my kombod,cockroach in my Tea,blah blah..you know the drill.....make her open and shine her teeth...u like her or u dont is ur problem but act like u will die without her....go another department or faculty and do same....have like 5 to 10,one day you will surely be disvirgined....
Re: I'm 21 and never been in a relationship(male) by MissRaine69(f): 3:00pm On Apr 16, 2018
It’s not a crime.... everything has its time and place would you say you are socially awkward?
If your female friends are good friends ask them to help you out. Practice with them and accept and learn from the criticism. No one is born a professional when it comes to women. All had to learn some are fast learners some are slow when it comes to that aspect of development.
Re: I'm 21 and never been in a relationship(male) by youngbelieve(f): 3:08pm On Apr 16, 2018
AseV:
I need help. I'm an introvert, I'm 21, in my final year studying Statistics and I'm yet to be in an intimate relationship. I'm even yet to kiss a girl. I'm tall, dark, handsome, dress well,I even live alone in my lodge, yet I sleep alone. I don't know how to initiate or bring about intimacy in any relationship. My friends mock me saying I'm scared of girls. And I'm not gay, in fact I hate gay. I have many female friends but I don't know how to get about relationships. And I'm scared this may affect my relationships in the future. HELP ME

1 Like

Re: I'm 21 and never been in a relationship(male) by STILESGANG: 4:45pm On Apr 16, 2018
AseV:
Why do you even want to be in a relationship.. Sex?.
I'm your age and I've never been in a serious relationship too but I've had lot of sex. So I don't even think u need a relationship, it's bond age. Just go out there and meet people, if attractive girls scare you then you can start from the not so attractive ones to build your confidence.
Trust me you can't speak to 20 Girls and not lay at least one. And make them know your intentions from the beginning that you ain't looking for a friend. Girls also like sex but it depends on the guy involved.

1 Like

Re: I'm 21 and never been in a relationship(male) by Mcy56(f): 6:13pm On Apr 16, 2018
godliman:
Heed this advice for you own good.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Me Choose My Outfit - Clothes, Pants And Underwear / Let's Discuss:why Do Married Men And Women Still Cheat After Marriage? / How Do You Convince A Girl That's Already In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.