Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,859 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship (43652 Views)

Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice / My Wife's Friend Tried To Seduce Me But The Whole Thing Is Ruining My Marriage. / My Ten Year Struggle With Sex Addiction Is Ruining me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by skywalker240(m): 11:47pm On Apr 17, 2018
aaronson:
You didn't do nothing wrong bro, Listen, Take it a step further... Mark your territory around her so your investment and future investment wouldn't be waste.

what is the territory? pregnancy! hell yeah, Get here pregnant and keep buying her the world.

If you keep investing without marking your territory, your stock will crash like the 2008 depression and you can't do nothing about it when it does crash, so be wise and buy her out like a real estate and keep the investment going for the future.
Back then it was the ladies who use pregnancy to trap the guy, and now u saying the guy should trap(mark territory) her with pregnancy? grin i knew a guy like that, when d babe is pregnant, he started singing thank God my money no waste the gave birth 2 a boy and this guy keep sending money 4 upkeep 4 both mother and child. after 7 mnts it turns out he aint the father of the child (the babe open up) when will pussy niggas learn ? abeg troway dat ur advice e no count.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by kcbaba007: 11:48pm On Apr 17, 2018
U just enter one chance...... Mr. Nice guy
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by toscolee(m): 11:54pm On Apr 17, 2018
My ex changed completely when she got her car...frustrated herself and thought I am the person that she's manipulating.

2 Likes

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by Elliot2(m): 11:55pm On Apr 17, 2018
OvaSabi1:
You will lose her because you're treating her like a child. This is financial abuse. Seize the phone na. How naive for you to say that you're investing in a human being and then think you have control over them. You are not different from madames that sponsor prostitutes to Italy and expect a return for their investment. You are very insecure. How much is this so called internet phone that you think she can't afford without you? If she does housegirl work and save for 5 months she will buy it. Even labourer work. If she's the open eye type that you're making us believe, she would have left you since. Men these days don't even require a woman to be fine before they sleep with them and spend on her. Go and work on your self-esteem.
what is bad,is bad. he was not some charity organisation to take care of her needs without some respect. This is not about self esteem on his part,but the LovePeddler of a girlfriend who has no self worth.

2 Likes

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by BilltheDON(m): 12:01am On Apr 18, 2018
ples how do i create a trend
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by lilyheaven: 12:01am On Apr 18, 2018
[quote author=koffsman post=66802669]Bros I wish you would read this msg just lock up what you are facing am going through it now in my relationship of 7 fucking years so no b today mine is caused by iPhone and renting herent re for the worst I

8 Likes

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by Deicide: 12:08am On Apr 18, 2018
cloud9usher:
Guys, if you are the type who has plenty girls as friends for them to show you their Facebook inbox/notifications, you'd know the type of excess attention ladies get on Facebook.

Even the ugliest girls get their inbox and notifications flooded
100% correct grin now even to text girl self day hard me.... I mean you wan text her "Hi" you know how many guys Don text her the same thing that day?

2 Likes

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by rimzzy22(m): 12:10am On Apr 18, 2018
your mumology is like zee world ..extraordinary everyday.... ;Dyour mumology is like zee world ..extraordinary everyday....
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by SAMAYODELE(m): 12:11am On Apr 18, 2018
lilyheaven:

I was never lucky to get a boyfriend that would do all this for me.
Honestly, I was worried and I used to ask my sister, " when will I get a man that will just buy a pencil for me".
Honestly, this guy will take me to mama put, after eating he will ask me to pay, that he will pay back which he will never pay. I stopped going out with him because of that.
But because my mind won't let go of him, I said yes when he asked me to be his wife.
Thank God I said yes. He wasn't a fuel pump Attendent in the filling station as he claimed.
He asked me to quit job ( bad idea) which I did, placed me on salary for been a house wife, got me a car.
But I still want to work, because my brother suffered to see I pass through medical school.
When I asked him why all the drama, he told me about his past experience.
I know I'm a woman, who once wished a man should spend on her, but am begging you guys , go and marry her, then spend all the money on her.
Oh my my. I got touched sincerely.
You are a good woman.
Your marriage is blessed.

5 Likes

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by Nobody: 12:12am On Apr 18, 2018
Just steal the phone. sad
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by eddyslim(m): 12:20am On Apr 18, 2018
Chloe88:
You use your money to buy headache...

lol
See wetin una dey cause ba?
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by antidisestablis: 12:21am On Apr 18, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
Please nairalanders, i need help.

2 months ago, i used my money to buy my girlfriend an internet phone and she quickly signed up for facebook. At first i was happy because she was happy, now i think i made the dumbest mistake in the history of mankind.
She has started connecting with a lot of her friends and classmates and always on the phone chatting smiling and laughing. Shockingly, I tried to look through her phone last night only to realised that the phone is now passworded.

I have been observing alot of changes, and recently when i try to call her at night her phone is busy getting lousy excuses. I have invested so much in this girl and i do not want stories that touch.

Please i need advice on how to handle this situation with maturity. Also is it okay if i collect back the phone as this internet phone has now become the source of all my worries and pain.
Bros pls track her both her whatsapp chat and calls and thanks me later. She is definitely cheating on u.
You can chat me up if u need helpo

1 Like

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by hardon1(m): 12:33am On Apr 18, 2018
i bet the so called girlfriend is 22years or less
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by Nobody: 12:41am On Apr 18, 2018
Captain8:
Some clueless idiot men said some weeks ago, its not good to check spouse phone cuz it wil ruin de relationship, nd dose men dey put dere head under wife pant nd cannot tok even saw dere wife sleeping wit anoda man nd even cry nd beg dat wife pls com to me after u finish. May u such a man die in accident.

grin
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by Forceup(f): 12:46am On Apr 18, 2018
sad sad
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by Nobody: 12:48am On Apr 18, 2018
abluck:
Just steal the phone. sad

Let him dip the damn phone in Salt water for 3 seconds then wipe off the water like nothing happened, that phone won't last a week.

Thank me later

3 Likes

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by metaphysics(m): 12:52am On Apr 18, 2018
wen dem finish wiv am her baka go be like dis.............you no see nokia torch lite buy for am,u dey form big boi..........

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by TSingerr(m): 12:55am On Apr 18, 2018
tee59:
Congratulations, ode. Investing on a lady that d future is not so sure for both of you. Why some guys no get sense like this. If it was ur mum or sis that asked for a phone , u wouldn't av granted that. Sorry is your case.

So when your own boyfriend invests in you too, we should curse him.

Broke biatch powered by beef.
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by OvaSabi1(f): 1:02am On Apr 18, 2018
Elliot2:
what is bad,is bad. he was not some charity organisation to take care of her needs without some respect. This is not about self esteem on his part,but the LovePeddler of a girlfriend who has no self worth.

Umm if she should respect him it should not be because of the money he has spent on her. It should be because of the agreement and mutual love they both share. So just because she's using the phone a lot now it means she's a love LovePeddler? Just listen to yourself as you're writing. Is the phone not meant to be used? Let him collect the phone and end the relationship asap. She will not enjoy this relationship and he's not mature enough to be in a committed relationships.
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by emi14: 1:03am On Apr 18, 2018
This nairalanders are mostly students between the ages of 20-25

2 Likes

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by OvaSabi1(f): 1:04am On Apr 18, 2018
TSingerr:

So when your own boyfriend invests in you too, we should curse him.

Broke biatch powered by beef.

A guy buying a phone for a woman means investing in her How? Is she a commodity that is sold in the market? What is the ROI of this kind of investment abeg? grin nairaland ooo
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by OvaSabi1(f): 1:07am On Apr 18, 2018
lilyheaven:

I was never lucky to get a boyfriend that would do all this for me.
Honestly, I was worried and I used to ask my sister, " when will I get a man that will just buy a pencil for me".
Honestly, this guy will take me to mama put, after eating he will ask me to pay, that he will pay back which he will never pay. I stopped going out with him because of that.
But because my mind won't let go of him, I said yes when he asked me to be his wife.
Thank God I said yes. He wasn't a fuel pump Attendent in the filling station as he claimed.
He asked me to quit job ( bad idea) which I did, placed me on salary for been a house wife, got me a car.
But I still want to work, because my brother suffered to see I pass through medical school.
When I asked him why all the drama, he told me about his past experience.
I know I'm a woman, who once wished a man should spend on her, but am begging you guys , go and marry her, then spend all the money on her.

Which medical school is that? grin

1 Like

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by Nobody: 1:35am On Apr 18, 2018
Op. From the very moment you bought and gave her the phone. She has become the rightful owner of the phone.

She has every right to chat with whomever she likes and password her phone as she deem fit.

Just because you bought her a phone don't mean you should control her. Don't be a control freak.

Buying gift, wining and dining a lady or guy as the case may be is part of the relationship.

Work on your self esteem. Be a man. In relationships you win some and lose some.

To handle the issue with maturity... Don't attempt to take the phone from her. It is now her phone. If you are not ok with her attitude towards your relationship.. be bold enough to talk to her. If she doesn't show any sign of improving the situation, you can walk away.

Move on.. Girls are like buses, You miss one, Catch one, Every hour, On the hour. Promptly.

Don't be a weakling.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by RexTramadol1: 1:37am On Apr 18, 2018
koffsman:
Bros I wish you would read this msg just lock up what you are facing am going through it now in my relationship of 7 fucking years so no b today mine is caused by iPhone and renting her an apartment so prepare for the worst I didn't prepare now am going through a whole lot of pains

Aww! gals wicket

1 Like

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by b0rn2fuck(m): 1:39am On Apr 18, 2018
koffsman:
Bros I wish you would read this msg just lock up what you are facing am going through it now in my relationship of 7 fucking years so no b today mine is caused by iPhone and renting her an apartment so prepare for the worst I didn't prepare now am going through a whole lot of pains
be strong, you will get over it, put everything behind you and ignore her, I did more for women. I blocked their ass off my facebook and focus on futuristic, woman have expired date bro, they faded quickly and a new one will grow quickly either, so I worried less, most of my ex always come back begging

2 Likes

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by Elsalvator38: 1:57am On Apr 18, 2018
Waten concern me
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by talk2percy(m): 1:58am On Apr 18, 2018
If u want to know the true colour of someone, give them power or money. She thinks all she's seeing on social medias are true. Bros, from what u wrote it's like little things gets into ur girl's head. U would have made the worst mistake of ur life if u'd settled with this girl. This girl will leave u for the next guy that can get her the latest gadget around!

1 Like

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by Elsalvator38: 2:14am On Apr 18, 2018
Is that so
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by centboy123456(m): 2:20am On Apr 18, 2018
Emily22:
Lol,i gave my gf my 2nd phone and i tracked her WhatsApp on it with xym** app ,after 2 months of spying her WhatsApp chat,i realized av been dating a certified olosho for 2 good years.

Immediately i did a check

No HIV
Only chlamydia in the urine which i treated with antibiotics.

Trust no lady especially the olosho in disguise of our freaky generation

The day u hack ur gf WhatsApp fone , u ll be dumbfounded

Baba what the name of the app and how did u do it
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by AreaFada2: 2:37am On Apr 18, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:

2 months ago, i used my money to buy my girlfriend an internet phone and she quickly signed up for facebook. At first i was happy because she was happy, now i think i made the dumbest mistake in the history of mankind.
She has started connecting with a lot of her friends and classmates and always on the phone chatting smiling and laughing. Shockingly, I tried to look through her phone last night only to realised that the phone is now passworded.

I have been observing alot of changes, and recently when i try to call her at night her phone is busy getting lousy excuses. I have invested so much in this girl and i do not want stories that touch.

Please i need advice on how to handle this situation with maturity. Also is it okay if i collect back the phone as this internet phone has now become the source of all my worries and pain.
Dude, who told you that you were her only bf even before you bought her the phone? shocked shocked

Listen carefully. It is now normal for girls to date multiple guys till wedding night! Forget about any yeye investment.

If you give her 30k per month, two other guys might be giving her 25k and 50k monthly respectively at the same time.

The only thing that restrains some girls is marriage. Until then simply assume she's public property.

Some may individually choose to be loyal to you during courtship but it is NOT a given anymore. Sadly guys still foolishly assume so.

3 Likes

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by Nobody: 3:22am On Apr 18, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:

Op eeya sorry, Rule No1, in a relationship, Never invest in a woman who is not yet your wife, collecting back your phone will further damage the relationship because she will have the best excuse to dump you, buying phone for your girlfriend is never a dumbest mistake, its even the best thing ever to show you in a relationship with a wrong girl, if your story is true, do proper investigation, if you are sure she cheat on you, dump her before she dump you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

8 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy / South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast / She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.