Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,932 members, 7,952,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:18 PM

Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship (44011 Views)

Love Is Ruining My Life Please I Need Advice / My Wife's Friend Tried To Seduce Me But The Whole Thing Is Ruining My Marriage. / My Ten Year Struggle With Sex Addiction Is Ruining me. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by dustydee: 6:50am On Apr 18, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
Please nairalanders, i need help.

2 months ago, i used my money to buy my girlfriend an internet phone and she quickly signed up for facebook. At first i was happy because she was happy, now i think i made the dumbest mistake in the history of mankind.
She has started connecting with a lot of her friends and classmates and always on the phone chatting smiling and laughing. Shockingly, I tried to look through her phone last night only to realised that the phone is now passworded.

I have been observing alot of changes, and recently when i try to call her at night her phone is busy getting lousy excuses. I have invested so much in this girl and i do not want stories that touch.

Please i need advice on how to handle this situation with maturity. Also is it okay if i collect back the phone as this internet phone has now become the source of all my worries and pain.
Why do some Nigerian men feel that buying expensive gifts and giving money to their girl friends is the best way to keep them? Why can't they have a normal loving relationship with occasional thoughtful gifts (cards, chocolate, blouse, flowers - if she likes it)? And it should not be one sided.

1 Like

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by Nobody: 6:54am On Apr 18, 2018
Track her phone and ease your pains if you are around South East call 08037370723

2 Likes

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by Ghostmode2two(m): 6:54am On Apr 18, 2018
Bro collect the phone and you would be surprised that another potential client will get her a better one. if I were you I will just chill. life is too short to be worried over this. Housewives dey bleep nor to talk of a girl you have not married.

1 Like

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by Nobody: 6:56am On Apr 18, 2018
AstroG:
The Worst Tin to Do As a Guy,is to invest on A Nigerian Girls..
All these Girls wea no get beta tin to offer other than to dy spread Legs like rumours..
I SWORE THAT NO GIRL WILL EVER SEE ANYTHING FROM ME,EVEN AIRTIME.

Stupid Asswhores Everywhere undecided undecided
poor man

2 Likes

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by yungrylex00(m): 7:00am On Apr 18, 2018
Invested on a girl? Well done o entrepreneur...

1 Like

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by Reelectbuhari: 7:00am On Apr 18, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:

2 months ago, i used my money to buy my girlfriend an internet phone and she quickly signed up for facebook. At first i was happy because she was happy, now i think i made the dumbest mistake in the history of mankind.
She has started connecting with a lot of her friends and classmates and always on the phone chatting smiling and laughing. Shockingly, I tried to look through her phone last night only to realised that the phone is now passworded.

I have been observing alot of changes, and recently when i try to call her at night her phone is busy getting lousy excuses. I have invested so much in this girl and i do not want stories that touch.

Please i need advice on how to handle this situation with maturity. Also is it okay if i collect back the phone as this internet phone has now become the source of all my worries and pain.

I wonder if it is coz u bought her mean u hv invested much on her....

if u don't anoda person will.....moreover I didn't see any reason to start all these shouting about fb

if buhari is on fb why can't she a younger generation will...

abeg the world is a free market.....economy

u bought her phone and u shouting....

only God knows how much u f**k her b4 such....and how much is the phone by the way....

oga respect ursef...

2 Likes

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by jacyhelen(f): 7:00am On Apr 18, 2018
obainojazz:
grin
One dude fresher than you is e-toasting her

hahahahhahahahahahahah

1 Like

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by OhiOfIhima: 7:06am On Apr 18, 2018
AstroG:
All these Girls wea no get beta tin to offer other than to dy spread Legs like rumours..

I can feel ur pain brother... You must have victimized. Mine, I no invest oo she d one do d deal.. Still if feel used when she start misbehaving. She want to turn me to side bobo, I jejely dey look ni.. Anytime she like she go carry her KitKat come n help her shine it... Recently, she saw my new babe pix on my screen saver, she dey para... I jus silently dey look her n her mumu ni.

2 Likes

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by OhiOfIhima: 7:09am On Apr 18, 2018
Ghostmode2two:
Bro collect the phone and you would be surprised that another potential client will get her a better one. if I were you I will just chill. life is too short to be worried over this. Housewives dey bleep nor to talk of a girl you have not married.
I tire ooo... Girlfriend 4 dat matter.. Op chill n no kill urself oo

1 Like

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by Flokey: 7:11am On Apr 18, 2018
OvaSabi1:
You will lose her because you're treating her like a child. This is financial abuse. Seize the phone na. How naive for you to say that you're investing in a human being and then think you have control over them. You are not different from madames that sponsor prostitutes to Italy and expect a return for their investment. You are very insecure. How much is this so called internet phone that you think she can't afford without you? If she does housegirl work and save for 5 months she will buy it. Even labourer work. If she's the open eye type that you're making us believe, she would have left you since. Men these days don't even require a woman to be fine before they sleep with them and spend on her. Go and work on your self-esteem.
Madame go sleep cuz u are saying rubbish angry

2 Likes

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by tevanso(m): 7:19am On Apr 18, 2018
lilyheaven:

I was never lucky to get a boyfriend that would do all this for me.
Honestly, I was worried and I used to ask my sister, " when will I get a man that will just buy a pencil for me".
Honestly, this guy will take me to mama put, after eating he will ask me to pay, that he will pay back which he will never pay. I stopped going out with him because of that.
But because my mind won't let go of him, I said yes when he asked me to be his wife.
Thank God I said yes. He wasn't a fuel pump Attendent in the filling station as he claimed.
He asked me to quit job ( bad idea) which I did, placed me on salary for been a house wife, got me a car.
But I still want to work, because my brother suffered to see I pass through medical school.
When I asked him why all the drama, he told me about his past experience.
I know I'm a woman, who once wished a man should spend on her, but am begging you guys , go and marry her, then spend all the money on her.
are u serious about this your story

1 Like

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by darlingnuel(m): 7:22am On Apr 18, 2018
prela:
OP forget that thing, I have over 1000 friend requests, more than 900 inbox messages in facebook I haven't read and then notifications. No big deal. And that doesn't stop me from having a healthy relationship.

The thing is she's just starting to enjoy it, let her be. I was that way too when I just signed up for IG. It can be addictive when you are a new comer.

Please let her catch up on the fun she has missed so far
Only you? Are you that hot? You must be a Super Slay Mama. Na you biko kwa.
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by obainojazz(m): 7:22am On Apr 18, 2018
jacyhelen:

hahahahhahahahahahahah
shocked Bad prayer
@your signature
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by AstroG: 7:23am On Apr 18, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
lightness77:
poor man

Noted
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by rOsy247(f): 7:29am On Apr 18, 2018
Too many male pervert on facebook. Bros u don enter one chance.

1 Like

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by sexy74(m): 7:30am On Apr 18, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:

My brother the story is already touching.
Never forget the Makervelli principle" support the weaker power but never increase their strength.
If she has a password to her phone there is nothing wrong in that it is hers, if you need it ask her politely if she does not give you, know there is something fishy. The next line of action is to gradually move on and look for someone else. See her as an investment gone bad and try to do better in the next investment.
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by Espada10: 7:38am On Apr 18, 2018
AstroG:

Nothing wrong in spending but the trick is zto limit it..To spend on a nigerian Girl should not pass this:

1)fast foods joints

2) credit card but limit to 1000 ( a month) .

3) Transport money to carry your self dey comot from my house anything we finish knacking

This is what they deserve ..Anything other than this 3 makes you the biggest fool on planet earth ..never invest in them for anything.

example:

1)buying expensive gadgets
or things ( never try that..unless you want to be just their personal ATM machine)

2) Investing in their education. .Please never ever do that or OYO is your name..there is a grave yard filled with idiotic men that have done that).

3) Paying for their accommodation ( never try that )

4)lending large amount of money to them (OYO na your name)

unless married ( and that also is even a risk itself )

As someone said above

Never forget the Makervelli principle" support the weaker power but never increase their strength.

2 Likes

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by Timiblanko(m): 7:53am On Apr 18, 2018
I have noticed it that only few percent of ladies comment on this thread. But why now. are you all guilty of this .
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by thompson1510(m): 8:01am On Apr 18, 2018
blackpanthar:
You INVESTED wrong things.... Instead of investing MINDSET you invested HANDSET, bro you are dating a CHILD.......

i was once in your shoes and I had to leave her till all the euphoria of the car and Iphone I bought for the girl faded (it took 2-3years) then she came back begging with a BODY COUNT OF 9 GUYS... I listened to her super story and laughed and drove off and I didnt say a word because SILENCE IS THE BEST ANSWER FOR A FOOOOOL.

Bro listen TRUE investment is in the MIND/SPIRIT and that should come first before BODY or BAG or kits.... because those other things are perishable but content is forever.

TAKE it as a TEST and know that she is MATERIALISTIC and will only LOVE YOU FOR WHAT YOU GIVE HER.... her heart is into THINGS and NOT YOU. A real true LOYAL BABE will switch off just to speak with you and will hardly take calls that will cut her off from you at the time you are supposed to call her.

truth be told, this is still the best advice I have seen on here this month
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by collinx(m): 8:02am On Apr 18, 2018
tee59:
Congratulations, ode. Investing on a lady that d future is not so sure for both of you. Why some guys no get sense like this. If it was ur mum or sis that asked for a phone , u wouldn't av granted that. Sorry is your case.

Please scroll pass if your blank brain is incapable of generating a good advice. When has buying a gift for one's girlfriend or lover become a crime? There are levels of maturity and also different reasons for going into a relationship. It is left for the poster to identify his level of maturity and reason for engaging in a relationship,match it with that of whomever he chose and live ,learn or die with the consequences.There is no point in being insulting and making such caustic comments as nobody is perfect or an island of knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by aujile(m): 8:03am On Apr 18, 2018
blackpanthar:
You INVESTED wrong things.... Instead of investing MINDSET you invested HANDSET, bro you are dating a CHILD.......

i was once in your shoes and I had to leave her till all the euphoria of the car and Iphone I bought for the girl faded (it took 2-3years) then she came back begging with a BODY COUNT OF 9 GUYS... I listened to her super story and laughed and drove off and I didnt say a word because SILENCE IS THE BEST ANSWER FOR A FOOOOOL.

Bro listen TRUE investment is in the MIND/SPIRIT and that should come first before BODY or BAG or kits.... because those other things are perishable but content is forever.

TAKE it as a TEST and know that she is MATERIALISTIC and will only LOVE YOU FOR WHAT YOU GIVE HER.... her heart is into THINGS and NOT YOU. A real true LOYAL BABE will switch off just to speak with you and will hardly take calls that will cut her off from you at the time you are supposed to call her.

Best comment I have ever seen on NL
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by DhatPeacefuldud(m): 8:06am On Apr 18, 2018
So sad, you invested in Handset and not Mindset
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by Espada10: 8:11am On Apr 18, 2018
cloud9usher:
Guys, if you are the type who has plenty girls as friends for them to show you their Facebook inbox/notifications, you'd know the type of excess attention ladies get on Facebook.

Even the ugliest girls get their inbox and notifications flooded, all thanks to stupid randy Nigerian guys who keep on licking the a*s of every lady on Facebook. When I see Nigerian guys doing this on Facebook it annoys me like mad! A lady drops a picture and you see their a*s licking comments and they also rush into her inbox as well. I tag such guys as men who find it hard getting girls, annoying set of people!

So you just used your money to buy your relationship a problem, it would take a lady with strong will not to get moved by such attention, and if its her first time getting such attention, brother you are on a long thing o! grin

If its just me or guys like myself on Facebook, I bet you most ladies would have uninstalled the app long ago. grin

Just ignore this lady, text her and inform her that you have seen she has enough attention already and yours is no longer needed, then watch, if she comes back then set standards for her to follow if she wants you guys to be cool, if she doesn't come back then smile and kiss the b*itch goodbye because such a child would only give you more headaches.

damn..I had goosebumps reading this

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by ACE1010: 8:13am On Apr 18, 2018
tee59:
Congratulations, ode. Investing on a lady that d future is not so sure for both of you. Why some guys no get sense like this. If it was ur mum or sis that asked for a phone , u wouldn't av granted that. Sorry is your case.

grin grin grin
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by oleeee(m): 8:14am On Apr 18, 2018
Dats hw i caught dis my bitch bae, went through her chat nd was seein wat i never expected. Talkin abt dia last week munching with one dude.. Anyway her foolish excuse was bein on 4 bottles of coda. Person wey no dey drink.
Til tomao she stil beggin
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by dejisilva(m): 8:15am On Apr 18, 2018
Emily22:
Lol,i gave my gf my 2nd phone and i tracked her WhatsApp on it with xym** app ,after 2 months of spying her WhatsApp chat,i realized av been dating a certified olosho for 2 good years.

Immediately i did a check

No HIV
Only chlamydia in the urine which i treated with antibiotics.

Trust no lady especially the olosho in disguise of our freaky generation

The day u hack ur gf WhatsApp fone , u ll be dumbfounded

Bro Abeg, wetin be the name of the app?
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by Suko110(m): 8:17am On Apr 18, 2018
EmmyDJourno:
Oga you look like you do not have game angry

All a guy needs to catch chicks is success in life and for you to buy her a phone you look like someone who can catch another chic smiley

Stop saying, money I have spent, bla bla bla, that is a broke mentality undecided

When a woman starts misbehaving, play the jealousy card on her, start making it obvious you are spending(time and money) on another girl, then see what happens cheesy

Or better still, date a working class, future planning matured chicken and save yourself all this brouhaha wink
Bro I feel like to kiss u for this advice, the only constraint any man can have is money there is more than enough love and feelings to go round.

1 Like

Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by ACE1010: 8:19am On Apr 18, 2018
Joke apart and in fairness to the ops...so many of us guys have sacrificed our hard earned money to make our girl happy...I don't think ops had done anything wrong..it's a shame that d girl is childish and materialistic and above is very poor in the mind. cool cool
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by Hajardramadan(m): 8:21am On Apr 18, 2018
daben1:
some guys mumu jare... Na one of all those guys wey to get babe dey shack be this.. So childish!

don't judge him yet for you ain't in his shoe..... you might later understand his sides of story when you walk through the same path as his
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by MrHighSea: 8:24am On Apr 18, 2018
R2bees:
Which village did u pick her from?

2. How old are?
how old them are
Re: Help Help Facebook Is Ruining My Relationship by donqx: 8:33am On Apr 18, 2018
ohhhhh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

6 Reasons Bad Girls Get Married To Good Guys / Nigerian Girls, Things You Shouldn't Do At Your Prime If You Must Marry. / I Love My Boyfriend But I Am So Scared Of Lending Him 700k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.