Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,180 members, 7,811,445 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

Without Promises... - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Without Promises... (78463 Views)

Society Of Young Nigerian Writers Promises To Make 2023 Eventful / Ana President, Camillus Ukah Promises To Consolidate On Achievements / Osun 2018: HDP Candidate Wole Adedoyin, Promises Quality Education In Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Without Promises... by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 26, 2018
thanks for the updatess.
Re: Without Promises... by StellamarisIII(f): 9:13pm On May 26, 2018
really lovely

advert[b][/b][b][/b]

what would happen when the supernaturals meddle with the affairs of men

can a young girl, seen as both a curse and cure gain entrance into the ancestral realm of ARSTREL

WHO CAN SAVE EARTH THIS TIME

READ CRYSTAL OF ARSTREL at okadaBOOKS

Re: Without Promises... by Nobody: 8:33am On May 27, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX your story made it to front page kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Without Promises... by donnaD(f): 8:36am On May 27, 2018
sapphirePRINCX nne if i have bp becus of suspense know say na u cause am.please bring it on,i eager for the next update.
Re: Without Promises... by obyikye(f): 11:31am On May 27, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
Cadeec07, DonnaD, Skubido, Godwinboy, Proudmom38, Liftedhands..

et everyone food don don
And you didnt bother to tag me madam, I am not following again please.
Re: Without Promises... by obyikye(f): 11:36am On May 27, 2018
Cadec007:
lemme help you call register:labelle123(make up 4 last time), charytea, bimberry1307, gucciqueen38, parismoore, biadefolar, adesina12, giannaaaaaa, shewrites, ellabae, ghostwritter, centino, pinkfeet, vhally fasttrack curvydiva InkPaperVodka cyndy1000 TheBlessedMAN twoclans kimberlyWest ericsmith rosalieene kaycee9242 MhiztaRange prettyMizQdot chivera018 uniquechild skubido casler godwindanielboy donpiiko BdorianGray Rhemy2013 donnaD audina nelem princessmj ayodijex nikz vickysunmomi lady25 ann2012 mc6xty WAACUT canme4u victoria2000 mjay05 aharpride1 tgold1 INDUSTRIALFAN stevodot22 FortunateB crystalprince honourable356 oluwakemi65 stancyfrosh xaviercasmier Alexk2 Rollins777 Dessydemmy Divpen1 obyikye FloraEC IamXcessiz eniafelamo princessyere1 stellamarisII Ibunkun1 Kimoyo Pearl05 Sweety189 Peluhmii queenitee tonexyx joyberry millenia Chii8 Jane1234 Halyma Silver1996 onetop funkyjenny marianneada, akinwale14
present Sir, I heard my name just now, thanks so much.

1 Like

Re: Without Promises... by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 11:45am On May 27, 2018
obyikye:

Biko nnem adim very very sorry.. kiss kiss cry
Re: Without Promises... by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 11:47am On May 27, 2018
obyikye:

Biko nnem adim very very sorry.. kiss kiss cry
Re: Without Promises... by Ehibiggirl(f): 2:42pm On May 27, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:
"Britney you f-up" Lizzy started as we both sat out in the hotel bar waiting for artists who went for location. We had already finished our different roles in the movie so we thought it stressful going with them to shoot.

"Imagine you, Ini Edo look alike abi you know? if God dash me your fine face, I swear I go dey over do shakara for men" she continued. Faith was just nodding her head in acceptance to what she was saying. I was confused cause I couldn't place the angle they were coming from, even though I and Derrick must be having some riffles, I tried to hid it away from my friends cause they would obviously mock me.

They tried to be saints, always telling me they can't sleep with any producer or director for roles but here I was, I had already done it with about 4Producers and Derrick the only director. The producers paid me for whatever I did with them and I needed the cash anyways. I was certain none of them would tell themselves or so I thought but Derrick whom I loved never found out, if he changed, it was because he was obviously tired of me.

"I don't get it girls what's with this words this hot afternoon?" I said while still looking deep through their eyes for answers. Lizzy tried to talk but Faith was trying to make her keep shut, "You both ain't my friends if you can't talk to me" I continued, they both looked at themselves, they loved me cause I was very smart and beautiful they wouldn't want to lose me I guess, so Lizzy let the cat out of the bag.

She told me Derrick's girlfriend has gone about telling everybody who cared to listen that I was a spoilt naive village girl and she just let me have her man for a couple of weeks before she put me to where I belong and I was possibly going through hell now with the attitude I was now getting from Derrick. My heart sank, someone I knew I was better than was now trashing me in public.

She wasn't really beautiful but she was busty and arseless. Her boobs could be Derrick's comfort cause save for that I wondered what a handsome man would be doing with her Fugly face. "Girls what are we still doing in this camp?" I asked them while silently hoping they suggest we leave. I don't have a shelter to stay outside of Derrick's hotel room but
I was sure my friends would accommodate me.

Tbc
started to feel like a p Collins production so I stopped reading. BTW u are a good writer,u had my attention until it lost touch with reality.
Re: Without Promises... by donnaD(f): 9:13am On May 28, 2018
Ehibiggirl:
started to feel like a p Collins production so I stopped reading. BTW u are a good writer,u had my attention until it lost touch with reality.
she wrote the first one that was so real over sabi people tagged it her true life story,now she has written this one that is fiction people again said that it's not real haba what can one do to please the world?shall its a free world one man's meat is anoder man's poison cheers .

9 Likes

Re: Without Promises... by Ehibiggirl(f): 9:54pm On May 28, 2018
donnaD:

she wrote the first one that was so real over sabi people tagged it her true life story,now she has written this one that is fiction people again said that it's not real haba what can one do to please the world?shall its a free world one man's meat is anoder man's poison cheers .
people with your complacent attitude can hardly take corrections, there are inconsistencies in the story and its like the storylines of local nollywood movies, for goodness sake an innocent girl from the village that has never been to the city has a name called Britney and knows how to do MouthAction, its just too shallow. But I must say that she is good but needs to do more.
Re: Without Promises... by donnaD(f): 10:07pm On May 28, 2018
Ehibiggirl:
people with your complacent attitude can hardly take corrections, there are inconsistencies in the story and its like the storylines of local nollywood movies, for goodness sake an innocent girl from the village that has never been to the city has a name called Britney and knows how to do MouthAction, its just too shallow. But I must say that she is good but needs to do more.
madam she must not be perfect,go read her first story and see how gud she is but people with i too know mentality tagged it her true life story.

2 Likes

Re: Without Promises... by stevodot22(m): 7:50am On May 29, 2018
We should all learn how to appreciate one another, some people can't write an ordinary essay let alone writing stories. Even the so called geniuses make lot of mistakes, we are not equally endowed but we are unique in our own different ways.Thanks for the update.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Without Promises... by skubido(m): 1:12pm On May 29, 2018
If u want to correct someone tink u shld do it in a way d person will appreciate u RATHER than saying trash...

If u cant read anymore unfollow. No crime in that. Those that will read we read. No Mata how bad a story may be. You will gain view things.

Human being sha
Haba.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Without Promises... by Nobody: 10:05pm On May 29, 2018
skubido:
If u want to correct someone tink u shld do it in a way d person will appreciate u RATHER than saying trash...

If u cant read anymore unfollow. No crime in that. Those that will read we read. No Mata how bad a story may be. You will gain view things.

Human being sha
Haba.
Correct bro, that's life for you, people(not all) will always find reason to complain. The best thing is to be Focused irrespective of critics. Op, ride on, we dey your back.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Without Promises... by skubido(m): 10:58am On May 30, 2018
Godwindanielboy:
Correct bro, that's life for you, people(not all) will always find reason to complain. The best thing is to be Focused irrespective of critics. Op, ride on, we dey your back.

Abi oo.@focused tinz.

I tire for them oo.

God go dey help us sha
Re: Without Promises... by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 6:23pm On May 30, 2018
Being hectic for me o... Sorry readers for not given up on me kiss

Might update tonight...
Gracias kiss kiss kiss kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Without Promises... by mum2bsoon: 7:08pm On May 30, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:

Might update tonight...

Please do, I read this and the other one In 2 days. You are a great writer dear.
May your ink never finish o.
Kisses to darling Zizi

2 Likes

Re: Without Promises... by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 8:21pm On May 30, 2018
"Nnem" I answered still chewing some debris of bread as I got close to the backyard. I was taken aback at the hefty clothes on the floor and the ones she still had in her hands. "Here" she started as she dropped them on the heap of clothes "I need them washed and possibly ironed before sunset!" She ordered and walked past like I was just an object in the door.

My heart was beating fast, not cause I couldn't keep up pretending to be that good wife material girl but cause this passion of deep hatred were already brewing inside of me. "Breathe Britney breathe" I reminded myself as I set to work and began with separating of the clothes.

I looked around for a bucket I could use but I found none, as I was still scouting around, I saw a big basin. The basin was close to a small hut Frank had told me used to be his mother's kitchen before he got the house renovated. That basin was strange looking, not only was the size kind of weird, it has strikes and dots of blood inside of it.

"Those are for fowls" I heard from my back and I quickly turned around in fear. She had been peeping me from the window all along but didn't say a word. Truly something was strange but I just couldn't figure it out. I picked up the basin, rinsed it off and got busy with the clothes but one thing was certain with me, I wasn't going to spend the night here ever again. God has been merciful to me, I wouldn't want to use up my chances.

Mother and son were seeing a movie when I got into the house. The bond between them were amazing that for a second, I wish they could carry me along and let me share in there conversations without momsy being a thorn in my flesh. Just then, I noticed that the figure of his mom was blurring like an illusion and fear gripped me.

I believed Soo much in my chi, I believed in clairvoyance alot that I knew one when I experience it. "Mama doesn't look real" my instinct told me, "it feels so" I muttered to myself as I walked past them to get my bags packed. Frank might have tricked me into bringing all my properties to stay with him, but until am convinced he isn't a ritualist, then nothing would ever bring me to his house ever again.

"Am leaving" I announced as I walked into the living room, I had my eyes on mama, I needed a conviction that she was human and real. "Ahhhh so soon?" She quickly interrupted and continued, "my clothes are not dried and you haven't even ironed them yet". Frank who was supposed to applaud me for the laundry I did and perhaps covered up for me about ironing nodded in affirmative "you haven't even ironed momsy clothes o" he said and then another flimsy excuse of not having fuel in his car to see me off.

These two weren't acting normal at all but I maintained my cool and just when they were through whining I started "Frank it's either you give me tfare or I trek back to Awka on foot, I have something important to do this evening don't hinder me" I said bluntly. His mom shaked her head negatively and was like "Edozie ifugonu udi nwanyi ichoro iduta bem okwaya? (Edozie you have seen the kind of woman you want to bring to my house abi?)"

I was just looking at the both of them acting so strange and talking to themselves in some sort of whisper like Frank trying to defend me and mom's disapproval of me. Finally, she got up, walked right in front of me and said "consider yourself lucky that you are leaving today if not!" She breathed heavily and then drew back her breathe, spat and walked out. "Don't wear those sleeveless rags to my son's house again!" She said almost trying to scream her lungs away. She was angry but I cared less. "Frank my tfare"

Tbc

12 Likes

Re: Without Promises... by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 30, 2018
Thanks for the update. God bless Keep it up.
Re: Without Promises... by skubido(m): 9:34pm On May 30, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:

Might update tonight...

Tanks a lot ma'am. How family?

1 Like

Re: Without Promises... by Cadec007(m): 9:39pm On May 30, 2018
donnaD:

I'm back!!!!, really missed literature....... So this noise about fiction and reality is still ongoing? Wonderful!

2 Likes

Re: Without Promises... by Cadec007(m): 9:46pm On May 30, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX pls carry on you too much

2 Likes

Re: Without Promises... by Cadec007(m): 9:48pm On May 30, 2018
Gucciqueen38, sis oya come, refreshments is sorted out
Re: Without Promises... by stevodot22(m): 9:55pm On May 30, 2018
Wehdone ma, more update plssssss!!!
Re: Without Promises... by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 30, 2018
Cadec007:
Gucciqueen38, sis oya come, refreshments is sorted out
I'm here oo

1 Like

Re: Without Promises... by Nobody: 10:14pm On May 30, 2018
wink

Food don land again cheesy
Re: Without Promises... by donnaD(f): 12:11am On May 31, 2018
Cadec007:
I'm back!!!!, really missed literature....... So this noise about fiction and reality is still ongoing? Wonderful!
My brother I tire oo

1 Like

Re: Without Promises... by queenitee(f): 7:52am On May 31, 2018
Sule is still asking for tfare
Re: Without Promises... by skubido(m): 9:44am On May 31, 2018
queenitee:
Sule is still asking for tfare

Smile,,
Re: Without Promises... by izaray(f): 10:08am On May 31, 2018
Thanks for the update
Re: Without Promises... by Giddyperson: 2:02pm On May 31, 2018
SapphirePRINCEX:

Might update tonight...
hEY, Sent you a mail on that e-mail

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Fighting Back! / Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) / Purple Roses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.