Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,266 members, 7,811,757 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

When Love Speaks - Literature (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / When Love Speaks (411788 Views)

When Love Happens / When Love Dies - Episode 1 / When Love Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Love Speaks by donaldphilipizu(m): 6:48am On Nov 22, 2018
just calin Daniel's name,really change dis updates,,,, well done O.P. u r really gud
Re: When Love Speaks by ADAMXMAR: 6:52am On Nov 22, 2018
infant thanks a lot 4 d update..Daniel its time 4 war against indiscipline
Re: When Love Speaks by ADAMXMAR: 6:53am On Nov 22, 2018
donaldphilipizu:
just calin Daniel's name,really change dis updates,,,, well done O.P. u r really gud
...Thats what jewel shud ve done long ago
Re: When Love Speaks by donaldphilipizu(m): 6:59am On Nov 22, 2018
ADAMXMAR:
...Thats what jewel shud ve done long ago
he tot dat Daniel z purely Innocent,,,
Re: When Love Speaks by Bennyvee29: 9:45am On Nov 22, 2018
Daniel is in a very deep shit
well-done infant keep up the good work
Re: When Love Speaks by izaray(f): 11:07am On Nov 22, 2018
Henry pls get Daniel's balls castrated

That guy is a sadden angry

2 Likes

Re: When Love Speaks by theoriginalgood: 11:15am On Nov 22, 2018
Don’t crucify me, but I think the greatest love story of all time belongs to God.

https://www.nairaland.com/4831069/truth-set-free-john-8
Re: When Love Speaks by omoola1122(m): 1:16pm On Nov 22, 2018
Daannniiiiellll ! u must surely pay for your evil did, i promise you that
thumb up for you INFANT
Re: When Love Speaks by PrudySara(f): 2:00pm On Nov 22, 2018
Daniel.must surely die today o... Ogini??
Re: When Love Speaks by Ann2012(f): 2:26pm On Nov 22, 2018
izaray:
Henry pls get Daniel's balls castrated
angry

I support u gidigba wink
Re: When Love Speaks by izaray(f): 2:41pm On Nov 22, 2018
Ann2012:

I support u gidigba wink
cheesy

Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: When Love Speaks by Ozed71: 8:25pm On Nov 22, 2018
Infant eeeeh! I don dey wait so tee I don dey loose weight o
Re: When Love Speaks by MrKIDO(m): 8:28pm On Nov 22, 2018
Updates is getting too slow @infant
Re: When Love Speaks by yomioliver(m): 8:36pm On Nov 22, 2018
update update eewwww
Re: When Love Speaks by infant(m): 8:59pm On Nov 22, 2018
Episode 52

Henry sat down quietly in the doctor's office, waiting for him to arrive. He had been waiting there for some minutes already. The door opened and the doctor walked in. He went straight to sit behind his desk.

"I'm sorry for keeping you waiting" the doctor said.

"it's okay" Henry responded.

"so, why do you want to see me?" the doctor asked.

"doctor, can a DNA test be done while pregnant?" Henry asked.

"why are you asking? Are you saying that the child your fiancée is carrying is not yours?" the doctor asked.

"not that, I just want to confirm something." Henry responded.

"yes, a DNA test can be done while pregnant." the doctor responded.

"how is this done, doctor?" Henry asked.

"there are 2 ways of doing this. we have the invasive method and the Non-Invasive DNA Prenatal Paternity test (NIPP)." the doctor responded.

"please doctor, give me every detail of how this is done" Henry said.

"like I said earlier, we have the invasive method and the Non-Invasive DNA Prenatal Paternity test (NIPP).
The most common invasive methods are Chorionic Villi Sampling (CVS) and amniocentesis. The first involves a needle being inserted into the placenta, either through the stomach or the cervix, to extract a small number of cells from a section known as the chorionic villi. The other method, amniocentesis, is a very similar procedure, but instead of taking a sample of cells from the chorionic villi, amniotic fluid is collected. It’s highly unlikely that you’ll ever be recommended this option for prenatal paternity or sex tests, and many doctors will refuse to carry out the procedure unless it’s for a health reason that has already been non-invasively tested for. Most DNA testing providers offer non-invasive options for DNA testing while pregnant. These allow you to get answers to questions about baby’s paternity, sex, or health, without having to worry about the mother going through an unpleasant procedure, or the baby being at risk. The methods used for these types of test usually require the mother of the unborn baby to provide a blood sample. This is because the mother’s blood contains small amounts of the baby’s DNA, which can be detected from as early as seven weeks into pregnancy. It’s thought that the baby’s DNA could make up as much as 12% of the total DNA in a mother’s blood. if you want to take a paternity DNA test while pregnant, this can be done from 8 weeks into the pregnancy if you choose the non-invasive method. The accuracy of these tests is 99.99% which is the same as invasive tests. The stage of pregnancy at which you can take invasive prenatal paternity tests is later than for non-invasive: CVS can be carried out at between 12 and 14 weeks, whereas amniocentesis can’t be done until 16 weeks into pregnancy." The doctor explained.

"so doctor, which method will you recommend for me if I want my fiancée to take the test?" Henry asked.

"I will recommend the Non-Invasive DNA Prenatal Paternity test (NIPP), because it is the safest. This test requires only a blood sample from the mother and a simple cheek swab from the possible father, and can be performed as early as eight weeks into the pregnancy. The amniocentesis and Chorionic Villus Sampling, which are invasive tests may cause miscarriage, so I don't recommend such method.

"so doctor, I will have to wait until the pregnancy is at least 8 weeks before the Non-invasive DNA test can be done?" Henry asked.

"yes, and you have to also be aware that a paternity test while pregnant is not an option for a woman carrying multiple fetuses (twins or triplets) because current technology does not permit the isolation of multiple babies’ DNA profiles. So if your fiancée is carrying twins, we will have to wait until she gives birth before DNA test can be done." the doctor responded.

"we also need a cheek swab from the possible father, before this test can be possible." Henry said.

"yes" the doctor responded.

"okay doctor, thank you very much for this information. I will come back here whenever I need any other information" Henry said.

"you are welcome to my office anytime" the doctor responded.

Henry shook hands with the doctor, stood up and left the office.

Angel sat in her sitting room, watching a programme on t.v. Even if her eyes were fixed on the t.v, her mind was somewhere else. She just kept staring blankly on the t.v. She took the t.v remote on the table and switched off the t.v. The programme was already so boring for her. She stood up from the sofa and went to her room. She sat on her bed and busied herself with her phone. After a while, she tossed the phone to one side on her bed and lay on her back. She sighed in frustration.

"this house is just so boring. Everywhere is just so quiet. I can't stay here all alone. I might just run mad if I continue staying here alone." she said.

She stood up from her bed, changed into a different cloth and left her room.

Jessica sat in the sitting room, waiting for Henry to return. Henry had not returned since he left the house hurriedly. It was already getting dark and Jessica was very worried.

The door suddenly opened and Henry walked in holding a Pink Rose Lily Bouquet. Jessica stared silently at him, wondering who the bunch of flowers was for. Henry walked to meet her and knelt before her. He stretched the Pink Rose Lily Bouquet to her. Jessica stared at him, surprised. She couldn't believe that the same Henry that was treating her badly some moments ago was now kneeling before her with a bunch of flowers.

"my love, I know I have hurt you. I treated you badly. There's nothing I can say that can justify what I did to you. but please my love, forgive me and accept this flowers." Henry apologized.

Jessica stared at him with so much emotion. She collected the flowers, hugged him tightly and broke into tears.

"it's okay my love. Everything is okay now" Henry said.

"thank you, my love" Jessica said.

Henry held her hands and stared into her eyes.

"do you know where Daniel lives?" Henry asked.

"yes, he gave me his house address when we met at Angel's place" Jessica responded.

Henry quickly brought a pen and paper. He handed it to Jessica and sat beside her.

"please write down his address here for me" Henry said.

"okay" Jessica responded and wrote down Henry's address on the paper.

Henry collected the paper and stood up.

"my love, I have to go somewhere now. I will be back soon. There's something I need to take care of." Henry said.

"okay, my love" Jessica responded.

Henry turned and left the sitting room.

Henry was seen standing outside Daniel's gate. He had been standing there for 30 minutes already. He was waiting for Daniel to come out, if at all he was at home. When he was tired of standing, he went to a nearby tree and rest his back.

Daniel's gate suddenly opened and he emerged from his compound. Henry quickly hid behind the tree when he saw him. He didn't want Daniel to see him.

Daniel closed his gate and walked to a shop down the road Henry trailed him immediately. Daniel entered the shop to get some provisions, while Henry hid somewhere, waiting for him to come out. Just as Daniel turned to leave the shop, Henry quickly walked toward the direction of the shop, making it looked as if he was going there to get something. They almost bumped into each other at the door.

"Daniel!" Henry screamed, pretending like he was surprised to see him.

He wanted Daniel to think that they met by coincident.

"Henry!" Daniel called, surprised.
"what are you doing here?"

"I want to get something from this shop" Henry responded.

"This is my area. I stay few houses from here." Daniel said.

"really!" Henry said.

"yes" Daniel responded.

"it's been a long time" Henry said.

"yeah, very long time" Daniel responded.

"how is everything?" Henry asked.

"everything is fine" Daniel responded.
"how about you?"

"I'm fine. Jessica and I are already engaged. She is even carrying my baby" Henry responded, happily.

Daniel paused when Henry said that.

'so Henry didn't know that the child Jessica is carrying isn't his' he thought.

"Aren't you happy for me. I just told you that my fiancée, Jessica, is pregnant for me." Henry said, bringing him back to reality.

"oh, I'm really happy for you. one of this days, I will pay you a visit to see how Jessica is." Daniel said.

"please do. I will really appreciate that" Henry responded.

"I hope she's fine" Daniel said.

"yes, she is fine" Henry responded.

"and I hope you are taking very good care of her" Daniel said.

"yes, I'm taking good care of her." Henry responded.

"okay, I have to leave now. I will pay you a visit someday" Daniel said.

"okay, let me have your number" Henry said.

They exchanged contacts, hugged each other and Daniel left. Henry glared at his retreating figure.

"just keep smiling for now" he said, angrily.

9 Likes

Re: When Love Speaks by Eberechi24(f): 9:03pm On Nov 22, 2018
First to read smiley

The devil is still roaming around..
Re: When Love Speaks by Ann2012(f): 9:10pm On Nov 22, 2018
Liking Henry's smartness
Re: When Love Speaks by benoski20(m): 9:16pm On Nov 22, 2018
Henry Is Smarter Than Foolish Jewel....Jewel is soooo annoying
Re: When Love Speaks by TheVerdict: 9:19pm On Nov 22, 2018
Thank you for the update.
Re: When Love Speaks by donaldphilipizu(m): 9:19pm On Nov 22, 2018
so so Glad,,,, tinx re turning out dis way...........
Re: When Love Speaks by wike54(m): 9:22pm On Nov 22, 2018
na only doctor talk full dis episode oo
Re: When Love Speaks by Treasure17(m): 9:56pm On Nov 22, 2018
Infant with all these scientific terms. Hian... Let me pretend as if I understand those words. Really love Henry's strategy unlike jewel. Nice update infant....
Re: When Love Speaks by PIUS2018: 10:04pm On Nov 22, 2018
Thanks
Re: When Love Speaks by omoola1122(m): 10:36pm On Nov 22, 2018
i cant just wait to see daniel nail down by jewel
but i pretend not to be a doctor or can i say INFANT is my superior
infant u be my oga
more of it please
Re: When Love Speaks by kzea4real(m): 12:32am On Nov 23, 2018
Henry is at work.
Thanks for the update Oga Infant
Re: When Love Speaks by toyhin123(f): 4:41am On Nov 23, 2018
Thanks for the update OP
Re: When Love Speaks by princemozyk(m): 6:42am On Nov 23, 2018
am loving this infant do your magic
Re: When Love Speaks by Tywo244(m): 7:09am On Nov 23, 2018
Thanks for the update may God bless you
Re: When Love Speaks by kakakoshina(m): 7:33am On Nov 23, 2018
at least there is someone taking steps now,

thanks op

Jewel and Steven aren't featured in this episode
Re: When Love Speaks by genius43(m): 7:35am On Nov 23, 2018
Henry should have been the main character, this Jewel just too mumu to the core
Re: When Love Speaks by Izzykeys051(m): 7:38am On Nov 23, 2018
Somebody should hold Angel before she go and commit suicide o
Re: When Love Speaks by skubido(m): 7:46am On Nov 23, 2018
Tanks for the update

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (62) (Reply)

ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo / Hidden Diamonds / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.