Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,164 members, 7,811,373 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

When Love Speaks - Literature (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / When Love Speaks (411777 Views)

When Love Happens / When Love Dies - Episode 1 / When Love Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Love Speaks by donaldphilipizu(m): 8:32am On Nov 19, 2018
tanz 4 de update,,,,, next biko
Re: When Love Speaks by aprilwise(m): 9:02am On Nov 19, 2018
Ozed71:

Yes you're right Daniel slept with her before leading her to Jewel's room

Daniel self the one wey he do before no reach am

Friend worst than an enemy

Thanks for the update

Be careful of your enemies once but be careful of your friends a thousand times.
Re: When Love Speaks by aprilwise(m): 9:05am On Nov 19, 2018
LightQueen:
Pregi shocked

@Aprilwise sorry It was a mistake
Hello friend . Good morning
Re: When Love Speaks by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 19, 2018
aprilwise:
Hello friend . Good morning
Good morning dear.
How are you today?
Re: When Love Speaks by aprilwise(m): 10:44am On Nov 19, 2018
LightQueen:
Good morning dear.
How are you today?
I'm doing fine
Re: When Love Speaks by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 19, 2018
aprilwise:
I'm doing fine
Glad smiley smiley
Re: When Love Speaks by idrisbabat5(m): 11:43am On Nov 19, 2018
wow !!!
i must really commend u @Infant
the pregnancy this is one thing that not really expecting

patiently waiting for update to see how things go down
Re: When Love Speaks by Temmuizza(f): 11:50am On Nov 19, 2018
SirMichael1:

I'm sure you walk around pretending to be sane. That's good except that you just turned it off. Stories that intrigue me are the ones that I can't predict, if I can predict the next scene, it's boring AF!

Just so you know, I stopped reading after finishing page 3. I'm pretty sure Jewel and Angel will get together. Then Francis will get himself friendzoned after summoning up the courage to talk to Lucy. From the pattern of the story, Jewel and Angel would get together amidst controversies because from the look of things, there's only so much obstacles around them and if they must get together -which they will- then those obstacles in person of Henry, Lucy, Francis and Jessica won't sit and watch as things unfold between them. I'm pretty sure that that class rep that was asking funny questions on why Angel and Jewel are together if they dong like each other. Like I said, the story is literally easy to read as chapters unfold. It will only be a waste of time going over a seemingly obvious plot.
then why can't u shove ur stupid predictions down ur ass and stop ranting
Re: When Love Speaks by izaray(f): 11:51am On Nov 19, 2018
Thanks for the update
Re: When Love Speaks by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 19, 2018
https://beta.okadabooks.com/book/about/instar_campuschallenge/22726 please guys click on the link to vote for my story as audience favourite in the union bank/okadabooks writing challenge. God bless you.
Re: When Love Speaks by rayvelez(m): 12:24pm On Nov 19, 2018
Nice one infant he even don't mind the old fool writing rubbish abt what's gonna happened next in the story.
just keep on ignoring the fool and let him continue ranting.
My first comment though.
Re: When Love Speaks by Treasure17(m): 1:11pm On Nov 19, 2018
Prophet Michael and his useless predictions about next episode. I'm very sure none here envisage the pregnancy part. Ride on infant.
Re: When Love Speaks by Izzykeys051(m): 6:20pm On Nov 19, 2018
When Jewel reveal to Angel he's the Vice President of the company, Angel will think he intentionally sent her to travel so he can spend time with Jessica... While Henry will also think Jessica went to meet Jewel knowing Angel is not around, and also spend the night with Jewel.

I smell break ups.

I pray Steven come in to save Jewel this time since he's smarter than Jewel. Daniel, you're doomed... Angel won't take it likely with Jewel o... OMG! The story climbing its peak.

Infant, you're the best.. . Don't mind SirMicheal claiming the story is boring. The story's absolutely interesting.
I will vote for you next month, and i wish every faithful person here should do the same.

2 Likes

Re: When Love Speaks by infant(m): 8:33pm On Nov 19, 2018
Episode 49

Henry froze immediately the doctor said that. He stared at the doctor in shock. He couldn't believe what he just heard. He slowly turned to face Jessica with an inquisitive look. Maybe asking her to explain what the doctor just said, because he knew that the child she's carrying certainly cannot be his.

Jessica too was dumbfounded when she heard that from the doctor. She stared at the doctor, wishing he never said those words. She wished the doctor didn't just say she's pregnant. She wished she was just having a bad dream.

Henry turned to face the doctor when Jessica wouldn't say a word to him.

"doctor, are you sure of what you just said?" Henry asked.

"yes, you will be a father very soon. congratulation once more" the doctor responded.

Henry stood up immediately, glared at Jessica for a while, then stomped out of the doctor's office, slamming the door behind him. Jessica buried her face in her palms and sighed. She knew very well that there was problem.

Jewel sat in the sitting room watching a programme on t.v. That was what he had been doing all day, since he was no longer going to work. His mind suddenly flashed back to what happened between him and Jessica 2weeks ago in his room, but he immediately waved it aside.

"I think not telling anyone about what happened then was the best thing to do. Everything had gone back to normal now. I have forgotten about that experience and I'm sure Jessica would have done same. Who knows what would have happened if we had revealed it to Angel and Henry. I'm sure Angel would have understood, but I can't say the same for Henry. He would have strangled me to death. Jessica was right. Keeping it a secret was the best thing to do." he said.

He fixed his gaze back on the t.v and continued watching the programme being displayed.

Henry stomped into the sitting room and went straight to sit on the sofa. He was just returning from the doctor's office. He looked very angry. He was waiting impatiently for Jessica to come and explain what the doctor said, because he couldn't seem to understand anything. He sat anxiously, stamping his foot on the floor.

The door opened and Jessica plodded in. Henry stood up immediately and went to meet her.

"will you explain what the doctor said to me, because I don't seem to understand anything. We both know that I have not touched you for months now, so how can you be 2weeks pregnant?" Henry asked.

"my love, you have to believe me. I swear, this was not done on purpose" she said, already sobbing.

"what was not done on purpose?" Henry asked, almost losing his patient.

"my love, please you have to forgive me" Jessica said.

"who is responsible for your pregnancy?" Henry barked.

"my love, you have to believe me. we didn't do this on purpose. We did it under the influence of alcohol." Jessica said.

"This is the last time I will ask you this question. Who is responsible for your pregnancy?" Henry asked.

She sobbed bitterly.

"Jewel is responsible for my pregnancy. It was all a mistake. Please forgive me, Henry" Jessica said.

Henry suddenly became week when he heard that. He plodded the closest chair and sat down. He stared at Jessica in shock. He couldn't believe what he just heard.

"I'm very sorry my love. We were both drunk. Everything happened when I paid Angel a visit 2weeks ago. When I got to her place, she wasn't at home. Jewel was the one I met at her place. He told me that she travelled to Johannesburg to secure a job. Just when I was about leaving, Angel called and informed us that she got the job, and the salary is 3times greater than what she got in her previous job. We were so happy for her that we had too much to drink. I didn't know what happened next, but when I woke up the next morning, I found myself lying beside Jewel on his bed." she explained and sniffed.
"my love, I'm very sorry. you have to forgive me"

"so, you want me to believe your lie. Tell me, when did you start taking alcohol? Stop looking for silly excuses. You did it because you wanted to. How could you, Jessica? How could you do this to me? How could you cheat on me with just a common cleaner. Someone whose future is already ruined" Henry barked.

"my love, it wasn't intentional. please believe me." Jessica said and wept bitterly.

"if it wasn't intentional, why then did you keep it away from me? why didn't you tell me as soon as you got home? you even lied to me that you didn't spend the night at Angel's place. if it wasn't intentional, you should have told me as soon as you got back, but no, you kept it to yourself because you enjoyed it." Henry barked.

"I swear I regret not telling you. I was only scared of how you would react to it. you have to forgive me." Jessica begged.

"so if I didn't find out about this, you would have kept it a secret from me forever. What if I had slept with you within those weeks, you would have also claimed that the baby is my" Henry said.

"no, my love. I will never do such a thing" Jessica responded, still sobbing.

"that's what you would have done" Henry said.

"no Henry" Jessica responded.

Henry suddenly stood up from his seat.

"I think there's something I need to take care of first. We will continue from where we stopped when I get back." He said and stomped out of the sitting room, slamming the door behind him.

Jessica sat on the floor and wept bitterly when Henry left.

Jewel sat quietly in the sitting room, waiting for Angel to return. He had already prepared dinner. All he was waiting for was for her to return so that they could eat.

The sitting room door opened and Angel walked in. She went straight to meet Jewel and immediately planted a kiss on his lips.

"welcome home, my love" Jewel said.

"thanks" Angel responded.

"you must be tired. Just go in and have your bath, while I set the dining for dinner." Jewel said.

"honey, let's have dinner in my room." Angel said.

"are you sure about that?" Jewel asked.

"yes, my love" Angel responded.

"okay, go in and have your bath, while I go bring the food to your room, for us to eat." Jewel said.

"okay love" Angel responded, kissed his lips and went into her room.

Jewel rushed to the kitchen to get the food. He emerged from the kitchen some minutes later and headed straight to Angel's room with the food.

He opened the door and wanted to enter the room, but paused before he could take a step. He stared at Angel who was sitting on her bed. She just finished having her bath. She was already on her nightgown. The gown was so revealing that Jewel could see perfectly the pink demi cup bra and the pink thong she was wearing.

"my love, you are here already. let's have dinner" Angel said, when she saw him staring at her body.

Jewel carried the food and went to sit beside her on her bed. He dropped the food on the bed and they ate silently. Just as they finished eating, Jewel stood up to leave but Angel held him back.

"are you leaving already?" Angel asked.

"yes my love. I'm going back to my room, so that you can rest" Jewel responded.

Angel stood up from her bed also.

"not yet baby. it's not yet time for you to leave" She said.

She slowly pushed him back on the bed and he fell on his back. She seductively climbed the bed and lay on his body. She stared deeply into his eyes. In no time, she wrapped her hands around his shoulders and cover his mouth with hers in a hungry kiss. Jewel responded and they kissed passionately. Like their lives depend on it. His tongue slipped inside her mouth, gentle but demanding, and it was nothing like she had ever experienced. Her fingers gripped his hair, pulling him closer. She had never wanted anyone like that before. She began to lift his shirt. He helped her, pulled it off over his head. There lips locked again once his shirt was off. He unbuttoned her nightgown, and in no time her nightgown was already lying on the floor, leaving her with just her bra and thong. Just as he tried to unhook her bra, a heavy knock sounded on the sitting room door, making them to halt abruptly. They turned their attention to the door.

"who could that be?" Jewel asked.

"I don't know. whoever it is, I'm sure he has no manners. How can he knock on my door that way" Angel said, angrily.

"let me go and see who is at the door" Jewel said and quickly dressed up.

"I'm coming with you" Angel responded and changed into a different dress.

They both went to the sitting room to see who's at the door. Angel opened the door to see Henry standing at the door. Just as Henry set his eyes on Jewel, he immediately dragged him out of the sitting room and punched him countless time on the face. Jewel managed to push him away after receiving several punches on his face.

He stared angrily at Jewel, gasping for air.

"Henry, are you insane?" Angel barked.
"how dare you come to my house and immediately pick a fight with my boyfriend"

"you called this idiot your boyfriend" Henry responded, angrily.
"this idiot you see here has impregnated my fiancée"

Angel froze when Henry said that.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Love Speaks by Eberechi24(f): 8:43pm On Nov 19, 2018
Eberechi froze when she read that too

2 Likes

Re: When Love Speaks by Komu1048(m): 8:44pm On Nov 19, 2018
Orimi oooo, sagba fóó
Re: When Love Speaks by Komu1048(m): 8:48pm On Nov 19, 2018
Orimi oooo, sagba fóó
grin

1 Like

Re: When Love Speaks by Solomonakindoyin(m): 9:12pm On Nov 19, 2018
cry cry :' oh the update is small ooo. nice work op more knowledge to ur brain and more ink to us pen
Re: When Love Speaks by PIUS2018: 9:12pm On Nov 19, 2018
Very Touching
Re: When Love Speaks by JiffJim: 9:13pm On Nov 19, 2018
this their love must speak this time.
Many questions that requires answers.
Angel is.matured enough to handle this cos the question still remain. how did the person that sent those pictures get them and y through a strange number with no identity.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: When Love Speaks by skubido(m): 9:29pm On Nov 19, 2018
Speechless.

OP tanks a lot for the Update
Re: When Love Speaks by donaldphilipizu(m): 10:14pm On Nov 19, 2018
dis z really changing ,,nawah oooooo...... nice one
Re: When Love Speaks by Ann2012(f): 10:17pm On Nov 19, 2018
skubido:
Speechless.

OP tanks a lot for the Update

Me sef dey speechless oooo
Re: When Love Speaks by Izzykeys051(m): 10:19pm On Nov 19, 2018
The update is short but interesting...

Oya angel faint
Re: When Love Speaks by Friyoski(m): 11:25pm On Nov 19, 2018
Angel and henry will later falling love and jewel and jessica will mary each other
Re: When Love Speaks by indodon(m): 11:26pm On Nov 19, 2018
sh#t is about to go down

with you all the way
Re: When Love Speaks by JiffJim: 11:31pm On Nov 19, 2018
Friyoski:
Angel and henry will later falling love and jewel and jessica will mary each other

doubt u on this.
Angel wud definitely want to let go immediately Daniel come into the pictures she definitely remember pictures she received.
Re: When Love Speaks by kzea4real(m): 12:32am On Nov 20, 2018
Angel is very smart to handle the situation.
Thanks for the update and waiting for the next episode.
Re: When Love Speaks by izaray(f): 6:46am On Nov 20, 2018
Ann2012:

Me sef dey speechless oooo
Your own sef better say you dey speechless, me I don faint wake up tire, as I dey type so they still d pour me water sef angry

1 Like

Re: When Love Speaks by ADAMXMAR: 7:37am On Nov 20, 2018
jessica don fall my hand..4rm her xplanation only she and jewel drank dat night 4geting to mention daniel..Angel u have to rise up on this one nd let ur love speak..Thanks infant 4 making me faint

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Love Speaks by Augustinaameh(f): 7:39am On Nov 20, 2018
Daniel Daniel Daniel how may time I call u............Na prison go end your story........olorun n gbo
Re: When Love Speaks by Mustack: 8:11am On Nov 20, 2018
Komu1048:
Orimi oooo, sagba fóó
Omi inure si danu!! Infant keep it up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (62) (Reply)

ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo / Hidden Diamonds / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.