Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,961 members, 7,952,870 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:16 AM

When Love Speaks - Literature (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / When Love Speaks (421617 Views)

When Love Happens / When Love Dies - Episode 1 / When Love Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Love Speaks by Deckline(m): 11:50pm On Dec 12, 2018
omoola1122:
INFANT INFANT INFANT
How many times do i called you?

We have done out best in voting for you for this December award, it is now your turn to impress us with your updates..
because if you check the nominating thread you will see that no other name than INFANT......

stop dulling.
Note: No word like dulling.

thumb up for u.

from your parker fan.

I don't know where to start...
Always begin a new paragraph with a capital letter.

...and please,try to work on your grammatical spellings. Know where to put your punctuation marks.
Re: When Love Speaks by nastynic(m): 11:55pm On Dec 12, 2018
Deckline:

...and please,try to work on your grammatical spellings. Know where to put your punctuation marks.

Why do you bask in the Euphoria of making yourself look Stupid Bruh?

1 Like

Re: When Love Speaks by Deckline(m): 11:57pm On Dec 12, 2018
nastynic:

Why do you bask in the Euphoria of making yourself look Stupid Bruh?
Define stupid sir...
Re: When Love Speaks by clement112: 12:51am On Dec 13, 2018
Deckline:

Define stupid sir...
We learn new things everyday. Do not be annoyed, if you dont liked to be corrected. Infant, update us with the lastest...
Re: When Love Speaks by Treasure17(m): 12:59am On Dec 13, 2018
Infant infant shower us with update oo.
Re: When Love Speaks by decent101(m): 6:28am On Dec 13, 2018
Infant pls cum o!
Re: When Love Speaks by Onyi22(f): 7:07am On Dec 13, 2018
Infant
Re: When Love Speaks by wike54(m): 7:58am On Dec 13, 2018
Deckline:

Trouble go sleep yanga go wake am

Person no fit express himself again...
I tired for all dis bashing oo
Re: When Love Speaks by starjay001: 10:57am On Dec 13, 2018
decent101:
Infant pls cum o!
cum for where abeg o
Re: When Love Speaks by decent101(m): 11:26am On Dec 13, 2018
starjay001:

cum for where abeg o
guy wetin dey sup na? he shuld cum nd samma us d update na. abi?
Re: When Love Speaks by omoola1122(m): 11:50am On Dec 13, 2018
Deckline:

i dont know that , we hav someone like Pro. Wole Soyinka here

And ur brain as perfect as computer
Re: When Love Speaks by infant(m): 2:26pm On Dec 13, 2018
I'm sorry for the late update. I was very busy.

1 Like

Re: When Love Speaks by infant(m): 2:27pm On Dec 13, 2018
Episode 64

CONTINUATION FROM THE HOSPITAL SCENE.

A tap from Angel brought Jessica back to reality. she turned to face Angel.

"Angel!" Jessica called.

"yes, it is me. do you recognize me?" Angel asked.

"yes" Jessica responded.

"oh my God! she said yes" Angel said, happily.

Henry quickly held her face.

"do you recognize Angel?" Henry asked, anxiously.

"my love" Jessica called.

"wow! you recognize me" Henry said, happily.

"yes, my love" Jessica responded.

"wow! I'm very happy. This means you have regained you memory" Henry said.

"yes, my love" Jessica responded.

"this is good" Henry said.

Jessica quickly turned to face Angel.

"Angel!" she called.

"yes dear" Angel responded.

"you need to be very careful. Daniel is coming back for you. He has vowed to ruin your relationship with Jewel" Jessica said.

They all froze when Jessica said that. Jewel held her hands immediately.

"do you know where Daniel is right now?" he asked.

"yes, I know where he is. He is hiding in a forest. There is a house built in a forest, that is where he is hiding. Daniel is a monster. He killed the 2 guys working for him. He can do anything to achieve his aim. You have to be very careful" Jessica said.

"once we leave here, you will give me all the details. I will ask the police to raid that place. I'm sure he won't get away this time" Jewel said.

"you should do that quickly. I'm sure he is already planning his next move" Henry said.

"I will do that immediately we leave this place" Jewel responded.

"Jewel!" Jessica called.

"yes" Jewel responded.

"you are not responsible for my pregnancy. Daniel is responsible for it. That was why he abducted me" Jessica said.

"we already know about that" Jewel responded.

"my love, you lost the pregnancy" Henry added.

Jessica didn't respond. She just stared silently at Henry.

"we will be going home today. I will just inform the doctor that you have regained your memory and make all necessary arrangements so that we can leave" Henry continued.

"okay" Jessica responded.

"let me go to the doctor's office with you" Jewel said to Henry.

"okay" Henry responded.

Henry stood up from the bed and they left for the doctor's office.

Jewel lay on his bed, in his grandpa mansion, staring at the ceiling. He had already informed the police about Daniel whereabouts and they had gone in search for him. He was waiting for the Asp to call him and give him the good news that Daniel had been caught. His phone suddenly started ringing beside him on the bed. He took it from his bed and smiled when he realized that the call was from the Asp. He sat up and answered the call.

"hello, has that idiot been caught?" Jewel asked.

"I'm sorry vice president Edward, he had already escaped before my men got there." the Asp responded.

"that means he knew your men were coming" Jewel said.

"you don't have to worry. my men are still searching for him. you will hear good news from us very soon" the Asp said.

"I hope so" Jewel said, sadly.

"I will call you again when we have good news" the Asp said.

"okay" Jewel responded and ended the call.

He dialed Angel's number immediately. She picked after the second beep.

"my Jewel" Angel's voice sounded at the other end.

"my love. The police hasn't caught Daniel yet. He escaped before they got there." Jewel said.

"oh my God! This is bad. So what should we do now?" Angel asked.

"my love, it will be better if you come leave with me here in the mansion, for the meantime. Grandpa is not around. He travelled out of the country. Come stay with me here, until Daniel is caught. I need to ensure your safety. I can't have rest of mind, knowing you are staying alone, and Daniel is still out there. Please my love, come stay with me" Jewel said.

"okay, my Jewel. When should I come?" Angel asked.

"you can start coming now. Just pack few things and start coming." Jewel responded.

"okay, my love. I will start packing my things now" Angel responded.

"maybe I should come and pick you myself" Jewel said.

"no, don't bother. I'm already packing my things. I will be there in no time" Angel responded.

"okay, my love. please be fast. I don't know what Daniel is up to this time around." Jewel said.

"I will be fast. I just have to take some few things and start coming." Angel responded.

"okay, my love. I'm waiting" Henry said and ended the call.

He sighed in frustration and lay back on his bed.

Henry was seen in the kitchen, preparing dinner. He had been doing the cooking since they returned from the hospital, and he was happy doing it. Jessica suddenly walked into the kitchen.

"my love" she called.

Henry turned and saw her standing at the door. He walked to meet her immediately.

"my love, you shouldn't be here. you should be in your room. you are not strong enough. Just go back to your room, while I serve you dinner in bed." Henry said.

"my love, I'm okay. just let me do this. you can go to your room while I serve you dinner" Jessica responded.

"no, my love. I can't allow you to stress yourself. you need lot of rest. Just go back to your room and rest. I will serve you dinner when it's ready." Henry said.

"my love, I can't just sit in my room all day and do nothing. I will fall sick. I need to keep myself busy. please let me do this" Jessica said.

Henry thought for a while.

"okay then, join me let's prepare dinner together" Henry said.

"okay, my love. Thanks." Jessica responded and immediately joined him.

Jewel emerged from his bathroom and sat on his bed. He just finished having his bath. He took his phone from his bed to see if there was missed call, but there was none.

"Angel should be here already. Why hasn't she called. It's just one hour drive." he said.

He dialed her number immediately to know what was keeping her, but her number was not reachable.

"let me wait for 5 minutes before calling her again" he said.

He put on his dress and walked to the sitting room. The 8pm news had already started when he got to the sitting room. He sat down on the sofa and focused his attention on what the newscaster was saying.

"report just reaching us now said that a petrol tanker exploded on an expressway." the newscaster said.
" The tanker fell as a result of the terrible state of the road and spilled its content. The impact of the fall resulted in the explosion, in the process, other vehicles caught fire. An unknown number of people have died after so many cars were engulfed in the fire outbreak.
According to the Traffic Management Agency, more than 20 vehicles were affected in the inferno.
Security and traffic control agencies are yet to confirm how many lives and properties were affected but are currently rescuing survivors from the wreckages. An eyewitness said the accident occurred at 6: 50 pm. Among the vehicles affected were a BMW saloon with registration number BSC-864 AB, a Mitsubishi Canter bus with registration number DBA-935 EF, a Toyota Camry with registration number SDC-883 CB."

"oh my God!" Jewel screamed in shock and immediately stood up.

The Toyota Camry mentioned was exactly Angel's car. It had her car's registration number. He stared at the television in shock. After a while of standing aimlessly, he took his car key immediately from the table and rushed out of the sitting room.

4 Likes

Re: When Love Speaks by Treasure17(m): 3:02pm On Dec 13, 2018
Haaa infant. Thanks for the update. Heartless Daniel. O lord our Angel must not die o
Re: When Love Speaks by Treasure17(m): 3:10pm On Dec 13, 2018
infant:
I'm sorry for the late update. I was very busy.
You need to appease the gods. Apology accepted.
Re: When Love Speaks by decent101(m): 3:47pm On Dec 13, 2018
no! no! no! angel must nt die. na dis stupid brat (daniel) cause al dis tinx. tanx 4 d update
Re: When Love Speaks by Ann2012(f): 4:02pm On Dec 13, 2018
Another ploy in order to separate Jewel and Angel
Re: When Love Speaks by Jasonteague(m): 4:43pm On Dec 13, 2018
Yes angel and jewel must be separated. He must end up with jane
Re: When Love Speaks by decent101(m): 5:24pm On Dec 13, 2018
Jasonteague:
heeeyyy! pls stop dis! u wan ma heart explode out of here! no way! dat naughty dick won't get him. bet me!
Re: When Love Speaks by Gerardo88: 7:54pm On Dec 13, 2018
Na waoo, my heart de beat anyhow,... Nt Angel nah
Re: When Love Speaks by Deckline(m): 8:47pm On Dec 13, 2018
clement112:

We learn new things everyday. Do not be annoyed, if you dont liked to be corrected. Infant, update us with the lastest...
don't... Like.
Re: When Love Speaks by Deckline(m): 8:52pm On Dec 13, 2018
Jasonteague:
Name of a person must start with a capital letter.
Re: When Love Speaks by omoola1122(m): 10:57pm On Dec 13, 2018
Deckline:
Name of a person must start with a capital letter.

I now know who u are (wave)
Re: When Love Speaks by Nobody: 6:43am On Dec 14, 2018
Jewel and Angel must still be together at last, no matter how bad belles tried to separate them else, infant na me and you grin grin

1 Like

Re: When Love Speaks by Silensa(m): 7:08am On Dec 14, 2018
LightQueen:
Jewel and Angel must still be together at last, no matter how bad belles tried to separate them else, infant na me and you grin grin

No oo, LightQueen it is me and you already. Or am I not enough?
Re: When Love Speaks by bimbotua(f): 7:29am On Dec 14, 2018
Yeeeeeeee! cry cry cry
Re: When Love Speaks by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 14, 2018
Silensa:

No oo, LightQueen it is me and you already. Or am I not enough?
grin grin

1 Like

Re: When Love Speaks by izaray(f): 12:32pm On Dec 14, 2018
Thanks for the update
Re: When Love Speaks by infant(m): 1:08pm On Dec 14, 2018
Episode 65

Jewel sat in the sitting room, staring sadly into air. Steven was sitting beside him. He was consoling Jewel. Jewel's eyes were swollen as a result of the tears which he was holding back. They were just returning from the accident scene. The car that was mentioned in the news was exactly Angel's car. He confirmed it when he got to the accident scene, but couldn't recognize Angel among the bodies lying on the floor, because they were all burned beyond recognition. They left the accident scene when the security agents took the dead bodies to the mortuary. And since they returned, Jewel had been staring sadly into air. He was trying to hold back his tears.

"Jewel please take heart. I know this is too much for you to bear, but you have to be strong." Steven said and patted his back.

Jessica and Henry suddenly rushed into the sitting room. They went straight to meet Jewel.

"Jewel, please tell me this is not true" Jessica said, nervously.

Jewel didn't respond. He only stared sadly at her. When Jessica decoded what he meant by that look, she broke into tears immediately. She cried bitterly, rolling herself on the floor. All Henry effort to console her proved abortive, because she kept screaming and crying out loud. After screaming for about 30 minutes, she finally stopped screaming and was sobbing silently.

Jane rushed into the sitting room some minutes later also. she froze when she saw everyone wearing a sad face.

"so, it is true. Angel was among those that were affected by that explosion." Jane said, sadly.

She went to sit beside Jewel and placed a hand on his shoulder.

"please accept my condolences" Jane said.

Jewel didn't respond. He continued staring sadly into air.

"have you contacted her parent?" Jane asked.

Jewel turned to face her when she asked that.

"how am I suppose to reveal such a terrible news to her parent. What am I suppose to say to them? How will I tell her parent that their daughter died while trying to visit me" Jewel said, sadly and the tears which he had been holding for a while finally dropped from his eyes.

Jane wrapped her hands around his shoulders.

"everything will be okay, my Jewel" Jane said.

"Jewel, I think you should call Angel's parent and inform them about what happened to their daughter." Steven said.

"no, I don't think he should call them. Such a news shouldn't be said over phone. He should pay them a visit instead and inform them about what happened to Angel" Jane argued.

"I think Jane is right. Jewel shouldn't reveal sure a thing over phone. He should pay them a visit at their house tomorrow. Jessica and I will go with you" Henry said.

"I will go with you also" Jane said.

"i'm going also" Steven said.

"then tomorrow, we all follow Jewel to Angel's parent place to break the bad news to them" Jane said.

They all suddenly went mute. Everyone stared silently into air. After a while of deafening silence, Henry spoke.

"I think we will start leaving. It's already very late. It's 11:15pm already. Jewel, you have to take care of yourself. We will be here first thing tomorrow morning" Henry said and stood up.

Jessica stood up also.

"okay, see you guys tomorrow. I will spend the night here, to make sure Jewel is alright" Jane said.

"you don't have to. you can leave with them. I will spend the night here instead" Steven said.

"no, I should be the one to spend the night here. I know Jewel more than anyone here. We grew up together. I know everything about him. I know exactly how to cheer him up. I know exactly what to say to make him happy. So, I should be the one to spend the night here." Jane said.

"I thought you and Jewel..........." Steven paused.
"okay, if you say so. I will just leave with Henry and Jessica"

"that will be the best" Jane said.

"Jewel, I will just leave and come back tomorrow. please take care of yourself" Steven said.

"he will" Jane responded.

Steven stood up and the trio left the house. Just immediately after they left, Jane held Jewel's hands and stared into his eyes.

"my Jewel, I know how you feel. I wish there's something I can do to ease you of this pain." Jane said and hugged him, making sure that her head rested on his chest.

They stayed that way for a while. After a while, Jane spoke again.

"I think it's time to go to bed. We will pay Angel's parent a visit tomorrow." Jane said.

"okay, you can sleep in the guest room" Jewel said.

"no, I'm not sleeping in any guest room. I'm sleeping in your room. I have to make sure you are okay" Jane responded.

"you are not serious, are you?" Jewel asked.

"I'm serious. No need to worry, nothing will happen. This won't be the first time we will be sleeping on the same bed. We have done that countless of time already." Jane responded.

"we did that when we were kids. Now we are grownups." Jewel said.

"it still doesn't change anything. I promise, nothing will happen. You can't change my mind, because I have to be by your side always, to make sure you are okay." Jane responded and stood up.

She dragged Jewel up and led him to his room. She opened the door and they entered. Jewel sat on his bed, while Jane walked to his wardrobe. She opened the wardrobe and took one of his shirt. She walked back to meet Jewel.

"I hope you don't mind if I wear this shirt tonight. I can't go to bed with the dress I'm wearing." Jane said.

"aren't you suppose to be with your boyfriend?" Jewel asked.

"he travelled out of the country for business, and won't be returning anytime soon. My Jewel, I just want to make sure you are okay" Jane responded.

"I will be okay" Jewel said.

"I have to make sure of that" Jane said.
"can I wear the shirt?"

"yes" Jewel responded.

Jane immediately took off her blouse while facing Jewel, to reveal her purple bra.

"what are you doing?" Jewel asked, surprised.

"changing into a different dress." Jane responded and immediately took off her jean trousers also, to reveal her purple lace pants.

"why can't you do that in the bathroom? Please change in the bathroom" Jewel said.

"what is wrong if I change here. It's not like this will be your first time of seeing my unclothedness. You have seen it countless times already. So, what's the big deal if I change here." Jane responded and tried to unhook her bra.

"stop!!" Jewel barked.
"okay, if you won't use the bathroom, I will just leave the room instead" He said and stood up.

"okay, okay, okay. no need to leave. I will just use the bathroom" Jane responded.

She walked into the bathroom while Jewel sat down back on his bed. She emerged from the bathroom few minutes later, wearing Jewel's shirt. She only buttoned the shirt halfway, which made her cleavage to be exposed. The shirt could barely cover her thighs. Her pants and bra were in her hand. She walked to meet Jewel.

"where should I keep this?" she asked, showing him the pants and bra.

"drop it anywhere you like" Jewel responded and immediately lay on his bed.

Jane dropped it on the table and also lay beside Jewel on the bed. They lay silently on the bed. It didn't take long before Jewel slept off. When Jane realized that Jewel had slept off, she cuddled him, and in no time, she slept off also.

Jewel stretched lazily on his bed and reluctantly opened his eyes. Jane was no longer lying beside him on the bed. He sat up and placed a hand on his head. He was having slight headache. His door opened and Jessica walked in, holding a cup of tea. She was still wearing the shirt she slept with the previous night. She was smiling broadly. She walked to meet Jewel and sat beside him.

"good morning my Jewel. Have this cup of tea. It will help you relaxed. I'm already preparing breakfast and it will be ready very soon" Jane said and stretched the cup of tea to Jewel.

"thank you" Jewel responded and collected the cup of tea.
"and please, stop calling me my Jewel. I will appreciate it if you just call me Jewel" Jewel said.

The smile on Jane's face vanished when Jewel said that. She stared at Jewel in disappointment.

"I'm really disappointed by what you just said. How can you tell me to stop calling you my Jewel. We both know I have been calling you my Jewel right from when we were kids. I started calling you my Jewel even before we started dating. How can you just say I should stop calling you a name I'm already use to. Even if we are no longer dating, that doesn't mean I still don't value our friendship. We were friends first before we started dating, and I started calling you my Jewel when we became friends. Telling me to stop calling you my Jewel, is like telling me to forget all the sweet memories we had when we were kids, and that I can't do. My Jewel, I'm really disappointed that you could say this to me" Jane said in disappointment.
"I will be in the kitchen. When breakfast is ready, I will serve it to you in bed"

She stood up from the bed and left the room. Jane responded and stood up.

She dragged Jewel up and led him to his room. She opened the door and they entered. Jewel sat on his bed, while Jessica walked to his wardrobe. She opened the wardrobe and took one of his shirt. She walked back to meet Jewel.

2 Likes

Re: When Love Speaks by Treasure17(m): 1:43pm On Dec 14, 2018
This Jane is a naughty girl. I just hope nothing happened between them. Get well our Angel.. Nice one infant.
Re: When Love Speaks by Ann2012(f): 2:23pm On Dec 14, 2018
Jane should get lost already,
Infant pls bring back our Angel embarassed
Re: When Love Speaks by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 14, 2018
Men jewel de Bleep up jewel de form holy holy who holy holy help u for give jane de goody bag now

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (62) (Reply)

Hidden Diamonds / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow) / Unfulfilled Promises By Audrey Timms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.