Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,592 members, 7,820,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

When Love Speaks - Literature (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / When Love Speaks (412026 Views)

When Love Happens / When Love Dies - Episode 1 / When Love Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Love Speaks by Chizim1: 10:33am On Dec 05, 2018
Thank you boss i no say e nor easy
Re: When Love Speaks by omoola1122(m): 10:57am On Dec 05, 2018
infant....... i know u are doing a great job by giving us update regularly...
but there is something about u, which i complained about

updating regularly is good thou, but learn how to interact with your audience

says something about their comments

react to their arguments

appreciate there complement

so as to know more about you not only on this job(when love speaks) but in you next trying, cos i believe you are not going to end it here....... i still hope for more from you

i remain your loyal fan

3 Likes

Re: When Love Speaks by skubido(m): 10:59am On Dec 05, 2018
But this is the previous update na,
Re: When Love Speaks by Shedrack36(m): 11:10am On Dec 05, 2018
don't allow their talks to discourage you. still waiting patiently.
Re: When Love Speaks by infant(m): 11:48am On Dec 05, 2018
Episode 60

Jewel and Angel were still with Henry in his house. They were already about to leave Henry's house after spending hours there. Just as they stood up to leave, Jewel's phone started ringing. He brought it out from his pocket and answered the call.

"hello................ are you serious?" he asked, happily.
"where is she now?..................hospital!!.............. Which hospital?............okay, we are coming there right now." he said and ended the called.

He quickly turned to face Henry.

"Henry, Jessica has been found" he. said.

"where? when? where is she now?" Henry asked, happily.

"she is in the hospital" Jewel responded.

"what!" Henry exclaimed.
"which hospital? I want to go and see her now."

"let's go together" Jewel said.

"I'm going with you guys" Angel said.

"let's start going already" Henry said, anxiously.

"okay" Jewel responded and they all left the house immediately.

A car drove into the compound of a bungalow and parked at the parking lot. Jane alighted from the car and went to the boot to bring out the things she bought from the market. The bungalow belong to her boyfriend, Nate. She lives there with him. Her boyfriend was currently not staying there, because he had travelled out of the country for business purpose for a while and hasn't returned. She had been living there alone for weeks. They always spoke on phone, but of recent, she hasn't been able to reach him because his phone was not going through. She just pray and hope everyday that her boyfriend was alright.

She carried the stuffs she bought from the market and walked to her door. Just as she opened the door to enter, Maureen rushed into the compound, holding a newspaper. Jane saw her and stopped. Maureen rushed to meet immediately, sweating profusely.

"Maureen what's wrong? who is chasing you?" Jane asked, curiously.

"Jane, have you heard?" Maureen asked, gasping.

"heard what?" Jessica asked, anxiously.

"Nate was arrested this morning at the airport in Cambodia, trying to smuggle hard drugs into the country. Nate is a drug dealer." Maureen said sadly and gave Jane the newspaper in her hand for her to see for herself.

Jane stared at the paper in shock.

"oh my God!" she exclaimed.
"no, no, no. This can't be true. This is no true. not my Nate. Nate is not a drug dealer. He is a legit business man. I can't believe this. There must be a miss up somewhere. This is certainly not my Nate."

"but that's him on the newspaper" Maureen said.

"I said no" Jane screamed
"not my Nate"

She dropped the stuffs she bought from the market on the floor and ran into her room in tears. Maureen picked up her stuffs from the floor and ran after her.

Jewel, Angel and Henry were seen in the doctor's office, waiting anxiously for him to come and inform them about Jessica's conditions. Jewel and Henry were occupying the only two available visitor's seat in the office, while Angel was standing behind Jewel. The door suddenly opened and the doctor walked in. Henry stood up immediately he saw him. He held the doctor's hands.

"doctor, how is she? how is my fiancée?" Henry asked, anxiously.

"please have your sit" the doctor said.

Henry sat down back on his seat. The doctor also sat down.

"doctor, how is my fiancée? Please tell me she's fine" Henry said.

"She is out of danger for now. She didn't sustain any internal injury on her body, but has a closed head injury which was as a result of hitting her head on a hard object. This injury on her head has resulted to hematoma. A hematoma is a collection, or clotting, of blood outside the blood vessels. It can be very serious if a hematoma occurs in the brain. but thank God the injury didn't affect her brain. Some of the effects this injury might have on her include;headache, lightheadedness, a spinning sensation, mild confusion, nausea, temporary ringing in the ears and in some cases, memory loss. But we will have to wait until she wakes up to know if the injury on her head affects her memory." the doctor said.

Henry sigh in frustration.

"why did this have to happen to my fiancée." he said, sadly.
"doctor please you have to do everything possible to save her."

"don't worry, she will be fine." the doctor responded.

"doctor, can we see her now?" Henry asked.

"there's one more thing" the doctor said

"what is it?" Jewel asked.

"I'm sorry, she lost her pregnancy" the doctor said.

Henry took a deep breath.

"it's okay doctor. can we see her now" Henry asked.

"yes, you can see her. but make sure you don't disturb her. Don't try to wake her up" The doctor responded.

"thank you doctor" Jewel said.

"you are welcome" the doctor responded.

They all left the doctor's office.

Jane was seen in her bedroom, lying on her bed. She was staring silently at the ceiling. She hasn't recovered from the bad news she received earlier in the day. Her door suddenly opened and Maureen walked in. She went to sit beside Jane.

"don't tell me you have been lying here all day. Jane you have to accept the fact that Nate will not be coming back to you. He will be spending the rest of his life in prison. That's what the law there says. Another caught selling drugs is sentenced to life in prison. You have to accept the fact and move on with your life. They are lot of other fishes in the sea you can catch. Go out there and mingle. You are a very beautiful lady. There are lot of guy out there who will do anything to date you. Go out there and make your choice. I'm very sure you will find someone more handsome and richer than Nate" Maureen advised.

"Maureen how can you say sure a thing. Have you forgotten all what Nate has done for me. So I should just forget about him just like that" Jane said.

"I know what he has done, and we are very grateful. But we are talking about someone who will be spending the rest of his life in prison. So just because of what he has done for you, you won't move on with your life. You have to start afresh. Look for the next rich guy in town and date. Life goes on, Jane." Maureen advised.

"this won't be fair on Nate" Jane said.

"it won't be fair if you remain single for long just because of Nate. You need a guy to take care of you." Maureen responded.

"what do you suggest I do?" Jane asked.

"now you are talking" Maureen said, happily.
"just get dressed let's go to Royal Crown restuarant to have dinner. I'm sure you will get your next boyfriend there. A rich guy for that matter. That restuarant is only patronize by wealthy people."

"okay, okay. I have heard you. I will forget about Nate and start afresh" Jane responded.

"that's my baby" Maureen said.
"okay, now get dressed let's leave"

Jane reluctantly got up from her bed and dressed up. They left her room when she was ready.

Jewel emerged from his bathroom and sat on his bed. He just finished having his bath. He picked up his phone from his bed and dialed Angel's number. She picked up after the second beep.

"my Jewel" Angel's voice sounded at the other end.

"hey my love. how are you?" Jewel asked.

"I'm fine" Angel responded.

"are you at home?" Jewel asked.

"yes, my love" Angel responded.

"I was thinking, maybe we should go on a date tonight. A lot has happened lately, which had prevented us from being together. Let's go on a date tonight." Jewel said.

"okay my love. where do you think we should go?" Angel asked.

"Royal Crown restuarant. Just get prepared. I will come and pick you up at your place" Jewel responded.

"okay, I will be waiting for you" Angel responded.

"see you soon" Jewel said.

"see you too" Angel responded.

Jewel ended the call and quickly dressed up. He left his room when he is set.

Jewel drove his Lamborghini aventador into Angel's compound and parked at the parking lot. That was his second time of driving the car since his grandpa bought it for him. His first time was the day his grandpa presented it to him. Even Angel didn't know he has sure an expensive car.

Jewel alighted from the car, brought out his phone and dialed Angel's number. She picked up after the second beep.

"hello my love" Angel said.

"I'm in the compound already" Jewel said.

"okay my love. I'm coming out now" Angel responded and ended the call.

Jewel stood beside his car waiting for Angel to arrive. Angel emerged from the house few minutes later. She paused when she saw Jewel's car. She stared at the car in amazement. After admiring the beauty of the car for a while, she walked to meet Jewel.

"is this yours?" she asked.

"yes. grandpa bought it for me" Jewel responded.

"wow! I love it" Angel said.

"thanks. I'm glad you like it" Jewel responded.

"it is very cool" Angel said.

Jewel opened the door for her to enter.

"shall we" he said.

"sure" Angel responded and entered the car like a queen she is.

Jewel entered the car also and drove out of the compound.

Jane and Maureen were seen sitting at the far left in Royal Crown restuarant. They just finished having dinner and were about leaving.

"okay Jane. let's start leaving" Maureen said.

"okay" Jane responded.

"so tell me, how do you feel now?" Maureen asked.

"relieved" Jane responded.

"I told you" Maureen said.

They stood up and went out of the restuarant. They walked to were Jane's car was parked in the compound. Just as they opened the doors to enter the car, Jewel's Lamborghini aventador drove into the compound. They paused and fixed their gaze on the car. They couldn't see the occupants in the car because the glasses were tinted.

"wow! what a nice ride" Maureen said to Jane, staring at the car in amazement.

Jane didn't respond. She only continue staring at the car in amazement.

"whoever owns this car must be very rich" Maureen said.

"yes" Jane responded, still admiring the beauty of the car.

"Jane, this is your opportunity. If the occupant of that car is a guy, you shouldn't waste time to approach him. you should approach him and get his number. I'm sure he won't be able to resist your beauty." Maureen said.

"let's wait and see who the occupant is then" Jane responded.

They fixed there gaze on the car, anxiously waiting for the occupant of the car to alight. The car doors opened to reveal Jewel and Angel inside. Jane and Maureen froze immediately they saw them.

11 Likes

Re: When Love Speaks by devilmaycry: 12:05pm On Dec 05, 2018
Ride on brother.....come update ohhh...nothing is more sweeter than a big suprise via financial state

1 Like

Re: When Love Speaks by Treasure17(m): 12:18pm On Dec 05, 2018
I knew Jessica will lose her pregnancy. Jane and her quest for rich guys, I hope she wouldn't end her story in the hands of Yahoo Boys. You too much infant but just as Omoola112 suggested try and communicate with us. Nice update.
Re: When Love Speaks by oakinrefe: 12:20pm On Dec 05, 2018
What goes around surely comes around. *thumbs up infant, nice piece
Re: When Love Speaks by skubido(m): 12:37pm On Dec 05, 2018
Jane will be like, how wish I knew..

OP tanks for the update
Re: When Love Speaks by Eaglernorwich(m): 12:49pm On Dec 05, 2018
The best episode so far,keep it up bro
Re: When Love Speaks by decent101(m): 1:25pm On Dec 05, 2018
skubido:

OP tanks for the update
she weee suck 4 d rest of her lyf
Re: When Love Speaks by decent101(m): 1:50pm On Dec 05, 2018
Infant Pls do me dis favor, jst giv me Daniel's contact adress make i go murder him self cos i want him die now now. bt kip it a secret oo, dn't tel any1 wat am abt 2 do oo include al members of Nairaland family cos i dnt want 2 be called a murdered. fast reply pls

1 Like

Re: When Love Speaks by Ann2012(f): 2:43pm On Dec 05, 2018
skubido:

Make she park well jor and leave my Jewel and Angel alone
Re: When Love Speaks by Emancipationice(m): 3:08pm On Dec 05, 2018
nice one infant........ what about ella
Re: When Love Speaks by Nobody: 4:07pm On Dec 05, 2018
Jane will try to come between them or rather Maureen will give her a bad advice
Re: When Love Speaks by skubido(m): 4:53pm On Dec 05, 2018
decent101:
she weee suck 4 d rest of her lyf

I dey tell you

1 Like

Re: When Love Speaks by skubido(m): 4:55pm On Dec 05, 2018
Ann2012:

Make she park well jor and leave my Jewel and Angel alone

Confirm one chance na im she enter ooooooo.

Yeye child

1 Like

Re: When Love Speaks by activist1on1: 8:20pm On Dec 05, 2018
Gud talk maueer jane must be a loss...... oh oh oh
Re: When Love Speaks by Evold: 9:16pm On Dec 05, 2018
The story is too predictable.
Re: When Love Speaks by Eaglernorwich(m): 10:37pm On Dec 05, 2018
Evold:
The story is too predictable.
why didnt u predicted it earliar,ok if it is so,predict what will happen nxt.mtcheeeeew
Re: When Love Speaks by Sammysavvy(m): 11:18pm On Dec 05, 2018
Eaglernorwich:
why didnt u predicted it earliar,ok if it is so,predict what will happen nxt.mtcheeeeew

U fvck up as you answer!
Re: When Love Speaks by Izzykeys051(m): 12:04am On Dec 06, 2018
Sammysavvy:

U fvck up as you answer!
i swear
Re: When Love Speaks by ADAMXMAR: 6:54am On Dec 06, 2018
JANE or wetin dem d call u..pack well oo cus we team jewel and angel wil come at u so hard dat u wish u 4 no d dis story..thanks infant 4 d update
Re: When Love Speaks by ADAMXMAR: 6:57am On Dec 06, 2018
Sammysavvy:

U fvck up as you answer!
abeg no mind dis predictors..Abeg go predict 2019 election nd live our beautiful story alone
Re: When Love Speaks by Eaglernorwich(m): 7:22am On Dec 06, 2018
Sammysavvy:

U fvck up as you answer!
no be so,the guy post been d annoy me
Re: When Love Speaks by Komu1048(m): 8:29am On Dec 06, 2018
End this story on 25/12/2018. I will use it to cool off that day grin grin
Re: When Love Speaks by makuazini(m): 8:54am On Dec 06, 2018
ADAMXMAR:
abeg no mind dis predictors..Abeg go predict 2019 election nd live our beautiful story alone

haha haha haha I can also predict ur future u know
Re: When Love Speaks by Evold: 12:07pm On Dec 06, 2018
Eaglernorwich:
That's my observation. Your opinion is irrelevant to me
Re: When Love Speaks by ADAMXMAR: 1:24pm On Dec 06, 2018
makuazini:

haha haha haha I can also predict ur future u know
looking forward to that
Re: When Love Speaks by omoola1122(m): 2:02pm On Dec 06, 2018
infant we are waiting o
abi ni show today ni
Re: When Love Speaks by Sammysavvy(m): 3:34pm On Dec 06, 2018
Eaglernorwich:
no be so,the guy post been d annoy me

Issokay
Re: When Love Speaks by infant(m): 6:48pm On Dec 06, 2018
Episode 61

Jane and Maureen fixed their gaze on the car that just drove into the compound, anxiously waiting for the occupant of the car to alight. The car doors opened to reveal Jewel and Angel inside. Jane and Maureen froze immediately they saw them. They stared at them open mouthed. Jewel and Angel alighted from the car. Jewel suddenly turned to see Jane and Maureen staring at him. His face suddenly curved in a smile. He tapped Angel who hasn't seen them yet.

"yes my love" Angel responded.

"That's my childhood friend over there. Let's go and say hello" Jewel said.

Angel turned and saw Jane staring at them.

"Jane!" she exclaimed.

"let's go and say hello" Jewel said.

"okay" Angel responded.

They walked to meet them, holding hands.

"hey Jane! how are you doing?" Jewel asked, smiling.

Jane didn't respond. She was dumbstruck. She just kept staring silently at them.

"Jane, I'm so happy to see you. long time. how are you?" Angel asked, happily.

Jane still didn't respond.

Jewel turned to face Maureen.

"hi Maureen. How are you?" he asked and flashed her a smile.
"I hope you are taking very good care of my childhood friend"

Maureen too didn't respond. Jewel kept smiling. He loved the expression he was seeing on their faces. He turned back to face Jane.

"actually, my love and I came here to have dinner. I can see you guys are already leaving. So let's not keep you guys waiting. We will just go ahead." Jewel said.

He turned to face Angel.

"my love, let's go" Jewel said.

"okay" Angel responded.

He held Angel around her waist and they walked into the restuarant. Jane stood still staring at their retreating figures with tearing eyes.

"Jane, let's leave" Maureen said.

Jane didn't respond.

"Jane, we have to leave now." Maureen said again when she didn't respond.

Jane sighed and turned to face Maureen.

"okay, let's leave" Jane responded.

They entered the car and drove off.

Jane opened the door to her sitting room and stomped inside, slamming the door behind her. The door opened again and Maureen also entered. Jane walked to the direction of her room without sparing Maureen a glance.

"Jane wait. why the rush?" Maureen asked.

Jane stopped and immediately turned to face Maureen.

"what?!" Jane asked and glared at her.

"what happened? why are you giving me that look?" Maureen asked.

"why won't I give you the look?" Jane barked.

Her sudden anger startled Maureen. she stared at Jane for a while, then spoke.

"Jane, what have I done wrong? why are you raising your voice?" Maureen asked, surprised.

"why won't I raise my voice?" Jane asked, angrily.
"if not for your silly advice, Jewel and I wouldn't have been separated. I would have been the one by his side and not Angel. You made me lose the only guy I love. Now see what that has resulted to"

"but Jane, you were dating Nate then. would you have broken up with him?" Maureen asked.

"yes I would have. Jewel is the only guy I love. I can never love another guy the way I love Jewel. You couldn't imagine how happy I was, when I saw him that day, after many years. I was so eager to be in his arms once more, but you ruined my chance of being with my Jewel, with your silly advice" Jane responded.

"so, you would have gone back to him, even when you knew he was just a cleaner" Maureen said.

"does the Jewel we saw today look like a cleaner to you" Jane barked.

Maureen paused for a while.

"it seems our conversation is heading nowhere. I will just leave and come back tomorrow" Maureen said.

She turned and left the sitting room. Jane also stomped into her room, slamming the door behind her.

Jessica was seen in the hospital ward, lying on the hospital bed. She was still asleep. She was in the ward alone. She suddenly opened her eyes. She stared blankly into space. She didn't even make any attempt to observe her environment. She just kept staring blankly into space. The door suddenly opened and Henry walked in. He rushed to meet Jessica when he saw her already awake. He sat down beside her on the bed and held her hands

"my love, thank God you are awake. I was very worried. How are you? are you feeling any pain? if you are feeling pain anywhere, just tell me so that I can call the doctor. My love, I'm very sorry that I wasn't able to protect you. I won't allow you to get hurt anymore. I will always be by your side. My love, tell me, are you feeling pain anywhere?" Henry asked.

Jessica didn't respond. She just kept staring blankly into space.

"my love, what's wrong? please talk to me" Henry said.

Jessica still didn't respond. She continued staring blankly into space.

"what's wrong?" Henry asked, already very worried.
"My love, I will be back. Let me quickly call the doctor" He said and immediately left the ward.

Henry entered the ward few minutes later with the doctor.

"doctor, she is awake, but won't say anything to me" Henry said.

The doctor went to meet her and examined her. He turned to face Henry when he was done.

"see me in my office" the doctor said and left the ward.

"my love, I will be back soon" Henry said to Jessica and kissed her forehead.

He turned and followed the doctor.

Jane was seen in her sitting room, watching a programme on t.v. She was watching the programme not because it was interesting, but to help her take her mind off her worries. Her door suddenly opened and Maureen walked in. She walked to meet Jane and sat down beside her.

"Jewel is not who we thought he was" Maureen said.

Jane turned to face her immediately.

"what do you mean?" Jane asked.

"you remember that day we went with Nate to Edward Empire to submit his business proposal" Maureen said.

"yes, the day we also met my Jewel, working as a cleaner there" Jane responded.

"will you believe me if I tell you that Jewel was never a cleaner in that company. He just pretended to be. Jewel is actually the vice president of Edward Empire" Maureen said.

"oh my God!" Jane exclaimed.
"are you serious about this? my Jewel is actually the vice president of Edward Empire"

"yes, but I don't know why he pretended to be a cleaner" Maureen responded.

"so my Jewel is the vice president of Edward Empire. I deserve to be with him now. I deserve to be the one enjoying his wealth and not Angel. I have been with him through hard and tough time. We grew up together. We had always been there for each other. We know everything about each other. We had already promised to spend the rest of our life together when we were kid. Someone else shouldn't come between us. I deserve to be the one by his side and not Angel. She only met him recently. She knows nothing about Jewel's childhood. She met him when he was already rich. I'm part of those that made Jewel what he is today. Angel can't come from nowhere and claim what I laboured for." Jane said.

"so what are you going to do now?" Maureen asked.

"are you asking me? it's not as if Jewel will ever look at my face again. All these wouldn't have happened if not for your stupid advice. Don't think I have forgiven you, because I haven't" Jane responded.

She stood up from her seat and stomped into her room, slamming the door behind her. Maureen stood up also and left her house.

Angel was seen in her kitchen, preparing dinner. She had already invited Jewel over, so that they would have dinner together. She left the kitchen and went to the sitting room to get something. Just as she turned to go back to the kitchen, a knock sounded on her door. She paused and turned to face her door.

"is Jewel here already? that was so fast. I haven't even finished preparing dinner" she said, smiling.

She walked to the door to see who was at the door. The smile on her face vanished when she opened the door and saw Jane standing at the door.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (62) (Reply)

ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo / Hidden Diamonds / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.