Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,043 members, 7,810,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:07 PM

When Love Speaks - Literature (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / When Love Speaks (411761 Views)

When Love Happens / When Love Dies - Episode 1 / When Love Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Love Speaks by Eness(m): 7:13pm On Dec 06, 2018
ACRIMONY part 2,
getting more interesting,
Thanks for the update, INFANT.
Re: When Love Speaks by Chizim1: 7:24pm On Dec 06, 2018
Thank you 4 d update, dis is anoder war time
Re: When Love Speaks by skubido(m): 7:44pm On Dec 06, 2018
Intermission

OP tanks for the update
Re: When Love Speaks by Rider01(m): 8:03pm On Dec 06, 2018
Biko infant
more update... the story is much interesting
Re: When Love Speaks by Evold: 8:09pm On Dec 06, 2018
I wonder the kind of brain Jane posesses. How can she even think of getting Jewel back.
Re: When Love Speaks by Mustack: 8:17pm On Dec 06, 2018
Oga infant pls find a way to sell this oh.. it's going to be interesting seing all this on TV screen... Nice work infant
Re: When Love Speaks by JiffJim: 8:55pm On Dec 06, 2018
with the turn of events, this story seems to be endless....infant always creating new scenes. but please this shudnt involve charm. it shud be void of anything diabolic. thanks for the update though.

1 Like

Re: When Love Speaks by Bluefish7(m): 9:13pm On Dec 06, 2018
Kwustoma!!! inna zwa... yi o da fun e o jareee infant, omo're bi kustadi and u are not a
Re: When Love Speaks by Ann2012(f): 9:33pm On Dec 06, 2018
Jane won't succeed

Thanks for d update
Re: When Love Speaks by Nobody: 5:58am On Dec 07, 2018
I knew it, because Jane know get sense since from school
Re: When Love Speaks by ADAMXMAR: 6:59am On Dec 07, 2018
Lord 4gve dem 4 they do nt knw what they do..do jane knw what we team angel nd jewel went tru in d hands of daniel,henry nd d school authority yet our love speaks..so madam jane ur own na beans..thanks infant 4 d update..bring more
Re: When Love Speaks by Izzykeys051(m): 7:00am On Dec 07, 2018
How did Jane know Angel's house, i just pray nothing happens to Angel. 'cause this Jane is too dangerous.
Re: When Love Speaks by aprilwise(m): 8:47am On Dec 07, 2018
Jane is swimming on past glory and she wants to reap where she did not sow . Jewel and Angel am with you guys. Thanks for the update
Re: When Love Speaks by Treasure17(m): 10:55am On Dec 07, 2018
I foresee another stumbling block from Jane. Thanks infant.
Re: When Love Speaks by decent101(m): 7:20pm On Dec 07, 2018
Treasure17:
I foresee another stumbling block from Jane. Thanks infant.
advice her mak she go marry Daniel. dem go fit each oder ehh! cos deir of same class. wicked heart department. lolz
Re: When Love Speaks by infant(m): 7:54pm On Dec 07, 2018
Episode 62

Angel was seen in her kitchen, preparing dinner. She had already invited Jewel over, so that they would have dinner together. She left the kitchen and went to the sitting room to get something. Just as she turned to go back to the kitchen, a knock sounded on her door. She paused and turned to face her door.

"is Jewel here already? that was so fast. I haven't even finished preparing dinner" she said, smiling.

She walked to the door to see who was at the door. The smile on her face vanished when she opened the door and saw Jane standing at the door.

"Jane!" she called, surprised.

"Angel!" Jane said, happily and immediately hugged Angel.
"how are you?"

"I'm fine" Angel responded, still surprised.

"I'm sorry for the way I acted when we met at Royal Crown restuarant. I was very surprised to see you again after 7years, that was why." Jane said.

"it's okay. I understand. I was also surprised to see you" Angel responded.
"but how did you know where I stay?"

"I asked around. won't you invite me in?" Jane asked.

"I'm very sorry. please come in" Angel responded and gave way for her to enter.

"thank you" Jane responded and entered the house.

Angel closed the door and followed behind her.

"please have a seat" Angel said, pointing at the sofa.

"thanks" Jane responded and sat down.

"dinner is not ready yet. Let me get you juice, while we wait for dinner" Angel said.

"okay" Jane responded.

"give me a minute" Angel said and went into the kitchen.

Jane took her time to observe Angel's sitting room immediately she left. Angel emerged from the kitchen few minutes later with a glass of juice. She handed it to Jane and sat down beside her.

"thank you" Jane said.

"you are welcome" Angel responded.

"you and Jewel are dating now" Jane said.

"yes" Angel responded.

"that's good. I have always wanted Jewel to be with a nice lady. I'm glad to see that you are the one he is dating now. you are a nice lady, and I'm very sure you will take very good care of him. You know, when I was young, I used to think that Jewel and I were made for each other. I used to think that I would love to spend the rest of my life with him. But later, I realized that I only love him as a friend and nothing more. The one I truly love is Nate, and we are already dating. He is a businessperson and travels a lot. As we speak now, he has travelled out of the country." Jane said.

"I'm glad that you find someone you truly love" Angel responded.

"Angel, please take very good care of Jewel" Jane said.

Angel stood up from her seat.

"give me a minute. Let me see if dinner is ready. Jewel is coming to join us for dinner" Angel said.

"really! Jewel is coming here" Jane said, happily.

"yes. give me a minute" Angel said and went into the kitchen.

Angel emerged from the kitchen few minutes later.

"dinner is ready. let me set the dining for dinner" Angel said.

"let me join you" Jane said and stood up.

"are you sure about that?" Angel asked.

"yes" Jane responded.

"okay, let's head to the kitchen then" Angel said.

Just as they turned to go to the kitchen, the sitting room door opened and Jewel walked in. He paused when he saw Jane in the house. He stared at her suspiciously.

"hey, my love" Angel said and immediately went to hug him.
"you came at the right time. Dinner is ready"

"hi Jewel" Jane said, smiling.

"Jane, what are you doing here?" Jewel asked.

"I came to pay Angel a visit." Jane responded.

"I see" Jewel said.

"Jewel, I will like to apologize for how my friend spoke to you when we met at Edward Empire. I hope you forgive her" Jane said.

"it's nothing. I have forgotten about that already" Jewel responded.

"you guys have already met before at Edward Empire" Angel said.

"yes, we met at Edward Empire, when my boyfriend went there to submit his business proposal." Jane responded.

"oh, I see" Angel said and faced Jewel.
"my love, you can have your seat, while I serve dinner."

"okay" Jewel responded and went to the dining to sit down.

Jane assisted Angel in the kitchen and they served dinner. They all sat down in the dining and ate silently. When they were done eating, Jane thanked them and stood up to leave.

"okay Angel. Thank you very much for the meal" Jane said.

"you are welcome" Angel responded.

"see you some other time" Jane said.

"okay" Angel responded.

Jane walked to the door and left the house. Jewel turned to face Angel immediately Jane left.

"how did she know where you live?" Jewel asked.

"she said she asked around" Angel responded.

"Angel, you need to be careful of her. I don't know what her intentions are. why will she visit you all of a sudden" Jewel said.

"I don't think she has any bad intention. She only visited me because we haven't seen each other for 7years" Angel responded.

"you can't tell if she has bad intentions. I find it difficult to trust people these days, after what Daniel did. Some people will be smiling with you, but at the same time, harboring bad intentions in their mind. When sure people strike, it is always disastrous. Please my Angel, you need to be careful of her." Jewel said.

"my love don't worry. I will be very careful" Angel responded.

"okay, if you say so" Jewel said and sighed.

Henry was seen sitting beside Jessica, who was still lying on the hospital bed. She was still staring blankly into space. Henry held her hands and stared into her eyes.

"my love, you must be hungry. what will you like to eat?" Henry asked.

Jessica didn't respond. She just continued staring into space.

"my love, let me quickly get you something to eat. I will be back soon" Henry said, stood up and left her ward.

Angel sat in her sitting room, watching a programme on t.v. A knock sounded on her door. She stood up and went to see who was at the door. She opened the door and saw Jane.

"Jane!" she called.

"Angel!" Jane called also.

"please come in" Angel said.

"thank you" Jane responded and entered the house.

"please have a seat" Angel said.

Jane didn't sit down. She held Angel's hands instead.

"please Angel, can I ask you for a favour?" Jane asked.

"what is it?" Angel asked.

"my boyfriend is returning to the country very soon. I want to get him a gift, but don't know what exactly to get for him. Can you please follow me to the shopping mall, so that you can pick a nice gift for me" Jane said.

Angel thought for a while.

"please don't say no." Jane pleaded.

"okay, I will go with you" Angel responded.

"thank you very much. you are the best" Jane said, happily and hugged her.

"okay, let me quickly get dressed" Angel said.

"okay, I'm waiting" Jane responded.

Angel went into her room to get dressed, while Jane sat down on the sofa and fixed her gaze on the programme being displayed on t.v.
Angel emerged from her room few minutes later. Jane stood up immediately she saw Angel.

"you are ready" she said.

"yes" Angel responded.

"so we can start going then" Jane said.

"sure" Angel responded.

Just as they walked to the door, Angel's phone started ringing. She stopped and picked the call when she realized it was from Jewel.

"hello, my love" Angel said.

"Angel, I just received a call from Henry. He said Jessica is awake now" Jewel said at the other end.

"oh really! I'm very happy to hear this" Angel said, happily.

"but the problem is that she can't recognize anyone. Not even Henry" Jewel said.

"oh my God. This is really bad" Angel responded.
"where are you now?"

"I'm on my way to the hospital" Jewel responded.

"I'm coming right now. I will meet you there" Angel said.

"okay" Jewel responded.

Angel ended the call and immediately turned to face Jane.

"I'm sorry, I won't be able to go with you to the shopping mall." she said.

"why?" Jane asked.

"my friend who had an accident, and had been unconscious for days, just woke up. And now, she can't seem to recognize anyone" Angel said.

"oh! I'm very sorry for that" Jane said.

"thank you" Angel responded.

"can I go with you to the hospital?" Jane asked.

"I thought you said you are going to the shopping mall to get a gift for your boyfriend" Angel said

"I can do that another time" Jane responded.

"if it is okay with you, then no problem" Angel said.

"then let's start going" Jane said.

"okay" Angel responded.

They opened the door and left the house immediately.

8 Likes

Re: When Love Speaks by Treasure17(m): 8:20pm On Dec 07, 2018
Angel should not trust Jane ooo... Nice one infant.
Re: When Love Speaks by Treasure17(m): 8:21pm On Dec 07, 2018
decent101:
advice her mak she go marry Daniel. dem go fit each oder ehh! cos deir of same class. wicked heart department. lolz
Lol. The marriage will not last trust me.
Re: When Love Speaks by decent101(m): 8:25pm On Dec 07, 2018
angel shuld b careful o! cos d grin sneak is inside d grin gras. thank's 4 d update.
Re: When Love Speaks by ayayamedia(m): 8:39pm On Dec 07, 2018
Angel vs Jane. War start...
Re: When Love Speaks by Ann2012(f): 8:53pm On Dec 07, 2018
Jane can't be trusted one bit

Thanks for the update
Re: When Love Speaks by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 07, 2018
Thanks infant

Jane!!! she has a plan, make friends with her before she strike, so they won't suspect her
Re: When Love Speaks by skubido(m): 9:10pm On Dec 07, 2018
Ann2012:
Jane can't be trusted one bit

Yea,u are right

tink she has reason of inviting Angel to shopping mall. Oloriburuku somebody.

OP u too much jhor, wagbayiii
Re: When Love Speaks by Bobbyjay22: 9:21pm On Dec 07, 2018
Thanks for the update bro cool
Re: When Love Speaks by Ann2012(f): 9:53pm On Dec 07, 2018
skubido:

Yea,u are right

tink she has reason of inviting Angel to shopping mall. Oloriburuku somebody.

Oloriburuku somebori grin
Re: When Love Speaks by Evold: 8:05am On Dec 08, 2018
Angel is too dumb. Jane will play her like football

1 Like

Re: When Love Speaks by veenessha(f): 10:33am On Dec 08, 2018
Hi guys, December nomination has started let's help infant win this December
Re: When Love Speaks by Tony142: 10:45am On Dec 08, 2018
Decmber nomination has started
pls vote for infant using the below link

https://www.nairaland.com/4891970/nomination-thread-december

1 Like

Re: When Love Speaks by ADAMXMAR: 12:05pm On Dec 08, 2018
Suspend whatever you are doing now go and vote for infant 4 december award pls
Re: When Love Speaks by jawarareloaded(m): 9:03pm On Dec 08, 2018
Let's all go and cast our vote for infant, he deserve dis month award
Re: When Love Speaks by infant(m): 12:26am On Dec 09, 2018
Episode 63

Jessica was seen sitting on her hospital bed. Henry was also sitting beside him. He was massaging her shoulders. The door opened and Jewel walked in.

"Henry, how is Jessica? has she remembered anything?" Jewel asked, immediately.

"no, nothing" Henry responded, sadly.

Jewel held Jessica's hands and stared into her eyes.

"Jessica, don't you recognize me? please say you do" Jewel said.

Jessica didn't respond. She only stared blankly at Jewel.

"this is serious" Jewel said to Henry.
"how will she recover from this?"

"The doctor said she will recover faster if she keeps seeing things she is familiar with" Henry responded.

"that means she might recover quickly if we take her home. She might be able to recognize her house." Jewel said.

"I'm already planning to take her home tomorrow. The doctor already said that she's strong to leave." Henry responded.

The door opened again and Angel walked in, followed by Jane behind her. Jewel stared at Jane suspiciously, not sure why she followed Angel to the hospital. Angel quickly went to meet Jessica and sat down beside her.

"thank God you are awake. How are you feeling?" Angel asked.

Jessica didn't respond. She kept staring blankly into space.

"Angel, it is obvious that she has lost her memory" Jane said.

Jessica immediately turned to face Jane when she mentioned Angel.

"Angel!" she said to her.

Henry immediately held Jessica's hands and stared into her eyes.

"yes Angel, do you remember Angel" Henry asked, anxiously.

"Angel!" Jessica said again.

"yes, I'm here Jessica. Do you recognize me now?" Angel asked, curiously.

"Angel!" Jessica said again.

"yes, this is me. I'm here with you" Angel responded.

"Angel!" Jessica called, again.

"it seems like she remembered the name, but don't know who answers the name" Jane said.

"that means she is regaining her memory" Angel responded.

"Angel, Angel, Angel, Angel, Angel, Angel" Jessica kept calling, trying to remember where she has heard the name.

Her mind suddenly flashed back to when she was still held hostage by Daniel, Sniper and Gunshot.

FLASHED BACK TO WHEN JESSICA WAS HELD HOSTAGE BY DANIEL, SNIPER AND GUNSHOT

Jessica was seen lying on a bed in a room, with her hands and legs tied to the edges of the bed. She was struggling to set herself free. She couldn't scream or speak because her lips were also sealed. Sniper walked into the room some minutes later and remove the bandage on her lips. Jessica pleaded with him to let her go, but her plea fell on deaf ear because he just kept staring silently at her. Daniel walked into the room minutes later and immediately untied Jessica when he saw that she was tied. He told Sniper to always treat Jessica with respect because she was not a hostage. Daniel apologized to Jessica and told her to prepare dinner when she had rested, which Jessica agreed to. Daniel and Sniper left the room, while Jessica lay on the bed to rest. After a while of resting, she stood up from the bed and went to the kitchen to prepare dinner. She saw different foodstuffs in the kitchen and didn't know exactly what to prepare. She turned and walked to the direction of Daniel's room to ask him what she should prepare. Just as she tried to knock on the door, she heard Sniper's voice from within the room. His voice was not audible, so she couldn't hear what he was saying clearly. She placed her ear closely on the door to eavesdrop on then. She could hear their voices clearly when she placed her ear on the door.

"so boss, when we go get our own share of the property" Sniper asked.

"very soon" Daniel responded.

"very soon no be answer. I wan know the exact date" Sniper said.

"I promise to give it to you very soon" Daniel responded.

"come o, this one wey you just dey talk very soon, you sure say you never play us lambada. You better tell me the truth now before I gba your left eye." Sniper said, already angry.

"I didn't play any trick on you" Daniel responded.

"if I find out say you dey lie for me, I go first use my go to hell give you better confirm for face before I finally send you to hell." Sniper said, angrily.

"you are quick to anger. okay, I will give you guys your own share tomorrow." Daniel said.

"na now you dey talk" Sniper said, happily.
"before, you dey go yarn me one yeye epistle. you no know say, you suppose leave matter for Matthias."

"so we are good now" Daniel said.

"of course na" Sniper responded.
"so wetin you wan do with that lady we bring here?"

"no one should ever lay a finger on her. For your information, that lady is carrying my child. She should be treated with care. I already planned to spend the rest of my life with her. but before that, I will make sure I ruin Angel and Jewel relationship beyond repair. Over my dead body will those two be together. I will do everything possible to make sure that their relationship fail. Even if it means killing Jewel, I will do it. If I can't be with Angel, no one else can be with her. When I'm done ruining their relationship, I will start a new life with Jessica in a place no one will ever recognize us." Daniel said.

Jessica froze when Daniel said that. She couldn't believe her ears. She stared at the door open-mouthed. After standing at the door for few minutes, She quietly left before they would realize she was eavesdropping on them. She went back to the kitchen. She couldn't do anything. She just kept staring in shock.

"oh my God! so, Daniel is responsible for my pregnancy. That was why he brought me here. He is actually holding me hostage here. So, Daniel was the one that actually slept with me the day I got drunk and not Jewel. He took advantage of me when I was drunk. He must pay for this. He is even planning to ruin Angel and Jewel relationship. I need to inform Angel about this so that she will be careful. but how will I leave this place without their notice. If they ever find out that I'm trying to escape, they might lock me up in a room, and I will have no chance of ever escaping. I need to pretend as if everything is okay, so that they will let their guard down. I will have a better chance of escaping then. I just have to pretend for now" Jessica said.

While Jessica was still planning her best way to escape, Daniel walked into the kitchen.

"dinner is not ready yet. I'm just about to begin." Jessica said, masking her fear with a smile.

"I know. I just want to tell you something" Daniel responded.

"what is it?" Jessica asked.

"once you are done preparing dinner, make sure you eat yours first before going to inform Sniper and Gunshot that dinner is ready. And make sure you don't taste their food, or anything other food after you have eaten yours" Daniel said.

"why?" Jessica asked.

"just do as I say. I'm only trying to protect you" Daniel responded.

"okay, I have heard you" Jessica said.

"good. let me leave you now to prepare dinner" Daniel said.

"okay" Jessica responded.

Daniel turned and left the kitchen, while Jessica started preparing dinner. When dinner was ready, she did as Daniel instructed. She had dinner first before going to inform Sniper and Gunshot that dinner was ready. Gunshot came out alone to have dinner while Sniper remained in his room. Just after taking three spoon, Gunshot started coughing out blood. Jessica rushed to his aid. Sniper emerged from his room and saw Gunshot coughing out blood. He held Jessica and tried to strangle her for poisoning Gunshot. Daniel came to her rescue and gunned down both Sniper and Gunshot. Jessica screamed in shock, but Daniel calmed her down and made her believe he was only protecting her. Jessica went to bed afterwards. She woke up the next morning still in shock. Daniel entered her room and told her again he was only protecting her. He told Jessica to prepare breakfast so that they could eat. Jessica agreed and pretended like she was going to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. She waited until she was sure that Daniel was in his room, then sneaked out of the kitchen and used that opportunity to escape.

CONTINUATION FROM THE HOSPITAL SCENE.

A tap from Angel brought Jessica back to reality. Jessica turned to face her.

"Angel!" Jessica called.

"yes, it is me. do you recognize me?" Angel asked.

"yes" Jessica responded.

"oh my God! she said yes" Angel said, happily.

Henry quickly held her face.

"do you recognize Angel?" Henry asked, anxiously.

"my love" Jessica called.

"wow! you recognize me" Henry said, happily.

"yes, my love" Jessica responded.

"wow! I'm very happy. This means you have regained you memory" Henry said.

"yes, my love" Jessica responded.

"this is good" Henry said.

Jessica quickly turned to face Angel.

"Angel!" she called.

"yes dear" Angel responded.

"you need to be very careful. Daniel is coming back for you. He has vowed to ruin your relationship with Jewel" Jessica said.

They all froze when Jessica said that.

7 Likes

Re: When Love Speaks by kzea4real(m): 1:12am On Dec 09, 2018
Thanks for the update

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (62) (Reply)

ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo / Hidden Diamonds / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.