Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

When Love Speaks - Literature (60) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / When Love Speaks (412137 Views)

When Love Happens / When Love Dies - Episode 1 / When Love Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Love Speaks by decent101(m): 9:04pm On Feb 04, 2019
tanx 4 d update!
Re: When Love Speaks by toyhin123(f): 9:24pm On Feb 04, 2019
Thanks for the update bro
Re: When Love Speaks by Kaycee9242(m): 9:38pm On Feb 04, 2019
Infant well done u too much bro
Re: When Love Speaks by Boywest1(m): 11:48pm On Feb 04, 2019
With all the kidnapping that has been going on since, why person never see this jewel grandpa?
Ma guy infant, it's not as if we're selfish or inconsiderate but the reason we keep asking for more in spite of your busy schedule is cause your doing a great job with this story and we just can't get enough, so kudos...*(clears throat) that said, when is the next update?

3 Likes

Re: When Love Speaks by xeenoblack15: 3:42am On Feb 05, 2019
Treasure17:
I never envisage rejection and enmity between Jewel and Angel from the outset of their relationship. So bad. Someone should please kidnap grandpa. Kudos infant.
hw mch u go pay me mk i run am gv u sharparly??
(asin d kidnapping)
lol
Re: When Love Speaks by Jasonteague(m): 6:02am On Feb 05, 2019
The thing is that jewel is not smart. From the start he should have gotten a back up plan. This reminds me of smallville .Lex luthor was working for his father Lionel and his father treated him like shit until Lex set him up, took the company from him and threw his ass in jail. That's how you deal with someone like jewels grandfather. Win the heart of his generals and turn them against him. But jewel is too weak to do that. For the fact that Jewels grandfather did it to his parent and almost screwed up their life for his own selfish reasons should have gingered jewel to act and plan his revenge on his grandfather.

Above all Stephen is not to be blamed. Rather it should teach Jewel that it is all man for himself. A person like Stephen is not to be trusted. He his a man who would give up all your secret if it benefits him. Jewels grandpa planted him there to watch jewels every move. Jewel should have had something on Stephen like a leverage or something to keep his mouth shut. Well like I said he his not very smart. Please someone should get him a copy of the art of war by sun zu or The prince by Machiavelli. If he reads this two book, he should be able to take down his grandpa.

4 Likes

Re: When Love Speaks by easystarboy2: 8:27am On Feb 05, 2019
Very bad it's should not end like this but I know the truth will be unfolded soon Weldon infant
Re: When Love Speaks by BIGGIE121(m): 8:43am On Feb 05, 2019
Chairman edward is a scamp........... Thannks for the update infant
Re: When Love Speaks by Treasure17(m): 9:10am On Feb 05, 2019
xeenoblack15:

hw mch u go pay me mk i run am gv u sharparly??
(asin d kidnapping)
lol
Lol. Base on Buhari's atmosphere and body language, I will pay you ten thousand. grin

1 Like

Re: When Love Speaks by Treasure17(m): 9:14am On Feb 05, 2019
PIUS2018:
Smiles......... Dnt worry i will tell Oga Dan to handle granpa
Oshey my guy

1 Like

Re: When Love Speaks by PrudySara(f): 11:27am On Feb 05, 2019
*sad*

1 Like

Re: When Love Speaks by JaySilver65(m): 6:52pm On Feb 05, 2019
What's meant to be will be........ I strongly believe in Jewel and Angel's love, it will definitely prevail at the end.

kudos to you infant, nice work ✔✔✔
Re: When Love Speaks by xeenoblack15: 11:06pm On Feb 05, 2019
Treasure17:

Lol. Base on Buhari's atmosphere and body language, I will pay you ten thousand. grin
ok, bt na based on say u b my personal person na im mk me dy run am gv u lyk dt oh,
nxt tym na 15k i go collect oh cox bullet dn cost 4 market o
Re: When Love Speaks by infant(m): 12:39am On Feb 06, 2019
It has been brought to my attention that some part of this story 'When Love Speaks' was used by a particular movie director for movie audition. This was done without getting permission from me.

And from my findings, I got to know that the said director got permission from God knows where before using the work.

I have seen my work on many different site, blogs, Facebook pages and groups who copy and paste my story without giving credit to the author. Some even claim to be the author of the story.

Who knows, maybe this director might have gotten permission to use part of the story for his audition from one of these people who claim to be the author of the story, and might have reached certain agreement with them.

So for this reason, 'When Love Speaks' will be suspended for now and will be continued at a later date. For now, I need to look for a way to resolve the issue at hand, before I lose my story completely.

7 Likes

Re: When Love Speaks by horlah005: 1:45am On Feb 06, 2019
Some people are really "Bleep up" people sha!

How can you claim another person's work?
@Infant...... I stand with you
#Istandwithyou
Re: When Love Speaks by Boywest1(m): 1:48am On Feb 06, 2019
infant:
It has been brought to my attention that some part of this story 'When Love Speaks' was used by a particular movie director for movie audition. This was done without getting permission from me.

And from my findings, I got to know that the said director got permission from God knows where before using the work.

I have seen my work on many different site, blogs, Facebook pages and groups who copy and paste my story without giving credit to the author. Some even claim to be the author of the story.

Who knows, maybe this director might have gotten permission to use part of the story for his audition from one of these people who claim to be the author of the story, and might have reached certain agreement with them.

So for this reason, 'When Love Speaks' will be suspended for now and will be continued at a later date. For now, I need to look for a way to resolve the issue at hand, before I lose my story completely.
thunder why are you not seeing all these your candidates since nau, now see what they have caused, infant I think you could use okada books to publish your story and fast, not just because we may get tire of waiting and lose interest in the story but also to avoid stories that touch, someone may play a quick one on you so whatever you wanna do, do it fast
Re: When Love Speaks by Mustack: 5:56am On Feb 06, 2019
infant:

I know it from the expression of those hunger for immediate and constant update.....

It unfair Na Biko.. chat the OP up negotiate with him and you're good to go.. some people are evil shaaa... This guy need to she recommended and appreciated..
Re: When Love Speaks by censeakay(m): 7:13am On Feb 06, 2019
That's good
Re: When Love Speaks by Eaglernorwich(m): 7:16am On Feb 06, 2019
Infant please dont allow it to end it a tragic way please,nice update
Re: When Love Speaks by decent101(m): 7:25am On Feb 06, 2019
Boywest1:
thunder why are you not seeing all these your candidates since nau, now see what they have caused, infant I think you could use okada books to publish your story and fast, not just because we may get tire of waiting and lose interest in the story but also to avoid stories that touch, someone may play a quick one on you so whatever you wanna do, do it fast
d thunder dat would fire dos loutish start practice since 1801
Re: When Love Speaks by JJgajet(m): 1:57pm On Feb 06, 2019
receive sense jewel
Re: When Love Speaks by binsanni(m): 3:11pm On Feb 06, 2019
Atimes we do something's that can affect us or our unborn child.
Those doing such thing, do u think there is difference between u an a thief or yahoo boys. Biko this is where stealing start from, copying another's authors work without the approval by the author.
Pointing finger at someone the rest is asking u what if u are the one.

@Infant please kindly find out very well before u complete this nice work.
Monkey they work baboon they chop noway

Thunder fire all of una
Re: When Love Speaks by Treasure17(m): 3:17pm On Feb 06, 2019
infant:

Really sad. This interesting story must not end this way infant. Please go ahead with whatever it takes to reclaim your story.
Re: When Love Speaks by GreatAmmy(f): 8:29am On Feb 07, 2019
Chai! thought i would meet the end of the story since i'd been away but it keeps getting hotter!
Unfortunately, this piece has been pirated, oga infant, God assit you in resolving the issue.
E pain me sey this story go hang for a while..
Re: When Love Speaks by ADAMXMAR: 9:13am On Feb 07, 2019
infant:

what kind of wicked life is dis
Re: When Love Speaks by JJgajet(m): 9:45am On Feb 07, 2019
class of love ANGLE & JEWEL
Re: When Love Speaks by izaray(f): 9:48am On Feb 07, 2019
GreatAmmy:
Chai! thought i would meet the end of the story since i'd been away but it keeps getting hotter!
Unfortunately, this piece has been pirated, oga infant, God assit you in resolving the issue.
E pain me sey this story go hang for a while..
No be only you sis. E pain me pass you self angry
Re: When Love Speaks by Slimynonny: 12:12pm On Feb 07, 2019
Its well bro. May God be with you....
Re: When Love Speaks by Mustack: 5:57am On Feb 11, 2019
Infant I hope you find the heart to complete this story
Re: When Love Speaks by Taniaa(f): 9:23am On Feb 11, 2019
Treasure17:
To all When Love speaks faithfuls. It seems infant is busy with another captivating love story SILENT LOVE hence his inability to update.
No wonder

1 Like

Re: When Love Speaks by chiboy90: 6:01pm On Feb 15, 2019
infant ooooooooooo
Re: When Love Speaks by Simplicitymayor: 8:28pm On Feb 15, 2019
Am madly inlove with dz story! oga infant i hope u wil find d heart to complete dz story! imagine am dreaming of dis story! me being joel

(1) (2) (3) ... (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (Reply)

ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo / Hidden Diamonds / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.