Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,170 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

When Love Speaks - Literature (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / When Love Speaks (412165 Views)

When Love Happens / When Love Dies - Episode 1 / When Love Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Love Speaks by benicta(f): 1:43pm On Feb 16, 2019
infant:
It has been brought to my attention that some part of this story 'When Love Speaks' was used by a particular movie director for movie audition. This was done without getting permission from me.

And from my findings, I got to know that the said director got permission from God knows where before using the work.

I have seen my work on many different site,
blogs, Facebook pages and groups who copy and paste my story without giving credit to the author. Some even claim to be the author of the story.

Who knows, maybe this director might have gotten permission to use part of the story for his audition from one of these people who claim to be the author of the story, and might have reached certain agreement with them.

So for this reason, 'When Love Speaks' will be suspended for now and will be continued at a later date. For now, I need to look for a way to resolve the issue at hand, before I lose my story completely.

I support you bro. That's one of the challenges you have to face as a writer..that was how I posted a poem on a group and some idiots copied parts of my poem to write their own poem..the most annoying part was that they kept denying it even though it was so glaring they were guilty.
Re: When Love Speaks by Solly1(m): 3:04am On Feb 17, 2019
Wow! this is cool, really.
Re: When Love Speaks by igwe699(m): 4:15am On Feb 17, 2019
You dont definitely need to post everything, You should post excerpt and redirect them to site and then copy right the site against copying and rightclicking
Re: When Love Speaks by igwe699(m): 4:16am On Feb 17, 2019
You dont definitely need to post everything, You should post excerpt and redirect them to site and then copy right the site against copying and right clicking
infant:
It has been brought to my attention that some part of this story 'When Love Speaks' was used by a particular movie director for movie audition. This was done without getting permission from me.

And from my findings, I got to know that the said director got permission from God knows where before using the work.

I have seen my work on many different site, blogs, Facebook pages and groups who copy and paste my story without giving credit to the author. Some even claim to be the author of the story.

Who knows, maybe this director might have gotten permission to use part of the story for his audition from one of these people who claim to be the author of the story, and might have reached certain agreement with them.

So for this reason, 'When Love Speaks' will be suspended for now and will be continued at a later date. For now, I need to look for a way to resolve the issue at hand, before I lose my story completely.
Re: When Love Speaks by dsquare4d(m): 7:28am On Feb 17, 2019
Nice story bro...

Pls check this story out, DARK NIGHT

https://www.nairaland.com/4965469/dark-night-episodes-oladipo-daniel
Re: When Love Speaks by udemesamuel8(m): 1:13am On Feb 21, 2019
Nice story bro, pls new update am really enjoying this I know the love angel has for jewel can't just end like that and am sure jewel will confront his grandfather because he already knew what his grandfather could do. here is my WhatsApp no:09074662129, pls just send me a message like new update!

Re: When Love Speaks by Kaycee9242(m): 1:43pm On Feb 21, 2019
hmmmm nawaooo is this how d pirates brought this nice story to an end
Re: When Love Speaks by CaptnSelfless(m): 11:46pm On Feb 21, 2019
This cannot stop like this...... We feel ur pain though buh pls try to find a solution to dis ......

Infant,you can just continue on Facebook just like a fellow writer of urs did.. I mean The Blessedman
Re: When Love Speaks by Ochyglowsglows(f): 10:35am On Feb 22, 2019
While we await infant, there's another interesting story going on, if you read Beneath my heart, The root of a cynosure and other books posted by Sokodobo, you'd really want to check out My Trust Is For Sale by MAB84. He's the same author of the stories Sokodobo posted.
Re: When Love Speaks by do4luv14(m): 9:03am On Feb 23, 2019
CaptnSelfless:
This cannot stop like this...... We feel ur pain though buh pls try to find a solution to dis ......

Infant,you can just continue on Facebook just like a fellow writer of urs did.. I mean The Blessedman

is it also on Facebook, if so the link pls
Re: When Love Speaks by ADAMXMAR: 6:38pm On Mar 01, 2019
Mr.Infant..How have u been nd how far have u gone towards retrieving ur story..Pls gve us an update
Re: When Love Speaks by Simplicitymayor: 7:27pm On Mar 01, 2019
@infant, pls hw av u been? hw far av u gone retrieving ur story? pls update us soon! remember u av hundreds of followers following dis story, thereby refreshing dis particular page almost 3x a day! likeswise me! we need to knw hw far?
Re: When Love Speaks by CaptnSelfless(m): 11:57pm On Mar 02, 2019
Mr.Infant, Hw far have U gone with the retrieval of this story.... We are desperately waiting for the continuity
Re: When Love Speaks by Kaycee9242(m): 7:45am On Mar 07, 2019
no hope yet?
Re: When Love Speaks by ologuntheo(m): 6:20pm On Mar 07, 2019
still waiting!!!
Re: When Love Speaks by horlah005: 9:17pm On Mar 08, 2019
Oga Infant abeg come back oooo.....we are reaching 500,000 views. Please do something about the plagiarism quick quick
Re: When Love Speaks by Zuriel100(m): 8:41am On Mar 24, 2019
infant abeg na....come complete DX story... to d come refresh DX page every time no easy o
Re: When Love Speaks by MrEazi223: 9:27am On Mar 24, 2019
Let forget about this story, infant if you like post or not

1 Like

Re: When Love Speaks by adeoyun(m): 11:41am On Apr 03, 2019
He's always starting whra he can't finish, go to his blog and see different unfinished stories
The wooing challenge is an example
Re: When Love Speaks by Treasure17(m): 11:47am On Apr 03, 2019
adeoyun:
He's always starting whra he can't finish, go to his blog and see different unfinished stories
The wooing challenge is an example
But that's not true, what about life of a shy guy? and besides we all have a fair idea about his decision not to continue the story for now.
Re: When Love Speaks by Kaycee9242(m): 1:05pm On Apr 03, 2019
nawaoooo I dun even dy forget d story self
Re: When Love Speaks by chibestjerry(m): 5:24pm On Apr 05, 2019
Kaycee9242:
nawaoooo I dun even dy forget d story self
Like seriously i dont really knows what the main KOKO of the story again but when Infant continues i will just reread the last two episode
Re: When Love Speaks by Makaveli217(m): 12:51am On Apr 07, 2019
Re: When Love Speaks by princeemcee: 6:17am On Apr 12, 2019
Oga infant you still haven't found solution to dis wahala all dis while... oga abeg do come continue this story cos it cant stop like dat
Re: When Love Speaks by Mustack: 8:19am On Apr 12, 2019
Infant pls come
Re: When Love Speaks by adeoyun(m): 9:29am On Apr 12, 2019
Treasure17:

But that's not true, what about life of a shy guy? and besides we all have a fair idea about his decision not to continue the story for now.

Go and check his blog, you'll see different unfinished stories, he started two after this one and left them uncompleted
Re: When Love Speaks by Treasure17(m): 10:08am On Apr 12, 2019
adeoyun:

Go and check his blog, you'll see different unfinished stories, he started two after this one and left them uncompleted
I know cause I follow his blog. I replied that way since there's an exception to your phrase. Infant what's the latest concerning this story o?
Re: When Love Speaks by starjay001: 9:00pm On Apr 20, 2019
I av forgotten the story sef
Re: When Love Speaks by skubido(m): 2:15pm On Apr 21, 2019
infant:

I have seen my work on many different site, blogs, Facebook pages and groups who copy and paste my story without giving credit to the author. Some even claim to be the author of the story.

Plz Forward the site and blog
Re: When Love Speaks by edsel: 7:28pm On May 20, 2019
Goodday everyone l want to know the update of when love speaks
Re: When Love Speaks by Mustack: 7:46pm On May 20, 2019
Infant yaff do us strong thing ohh
Re: When Love Speaks by opeyemi6731(m): 5:13pm On May 23, 2019
Infant come and finish what u start o

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (Reply)

ANIKE : A Story By Toyin Taiwo / Hidden Diamonds / Kings (where Evil Men Dwells, Bad Things Follow)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.