Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,522 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:41 PM

What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? (60420 Views)

Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex / What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? / What’s The Sweetest Thing Someone Of The Opposite Sex Has Ever Done For You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by bukatyne(f): 11:29pm On Apr 19, 2018
Outfinity:
She insisted and begged my family members (particularly mumsy) that she wanted to be the one to donate blood for me when I was sick even though my brother was going to do that. She was crying (in fact WAILING) until she was allowed. The thing weak everybody. If you come think am, na distance no allow us work. Osas was sweet, lovely and homely!
What kind of distance couldn't make it work?
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Lilcentt(f): 11:32pm On Apr 19, 2018
grin grin grin grin
different kind of love story
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by AyamConfidence(m): 11:37pm On Apr 19, 2018
greiboy:
ladies that are not too tall always have bigger asses cheesy So I believe you have big lipsrsealed

@height
God loves Nigerian guys?tongue I am 6'7 tho

Are you a devoted church girl though? What church do you attend?
next question

Where are you from

Can my parents come see your parents

Blah blah blah blah

And just like that....a brother isol off the market undecided

1 Like

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by geezynoni: 11:38pm On Apr 19, 2018
Rhemy2013:

Pls share,am interested wink
Jesus died for me smiley

It's a long story

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 19, 2018
miracle956:

wonder wat will make someone DAT can afford to buy a lady phone sucidal
my man.. You won't understand, there is a point in life you'll get to eh you don't have any other options but to end your life, the phone was special cos I saved up the cash for a long while to get it for her despite being in difficulty then
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 19, 2018
AyamConfidence:
next question
Where are you from
Can my parents come see your parents
Blah blah blah blah
And just like that....a brother isol off the market undecided
hahaha
my bro
That is how it's suppose to be cheesy
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Eagba(m): 11:39pm On Apr 19, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Lol...Thank you smiley

Guess my ass? shocked I refuse to comment lipsrsealed

I'm not tall cry ,just 5.4 ... sad .Why are the guys getting taller while the ladies getting shorter? cry

Lol... No comment lipsrsealed
you sound better
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by SmellingAnus(m): 11:40pm On Apr 19, 2018
SoapQueen:

I believe in one God, the father Almighty, the creator of Heaven and Earth and in Jesus Christ, his only begotten son .
are you a Catholic or a Cele?
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by SmellingAnus(m): 11:42pm On Apr 19, 2018
NeeKlaus:
Craziest thing? Nothing yet. Those who love me and who have loved me usually have sense. Most of them shaa.
Lol... That moment when you say.... " why e be say na when dem reach me dem dey get sense grin"
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Eagba(m): 11:43pm On Apr 19, 2018
greiboy:
ladies that are not too tall always have bigger asses cheesy So I believe you have big lipsrsealed

@height
God loves Nigerian guys?tongue I am 6'7 tho

Are you a devoted church girl though? What church do you attend?
nicar sharpening his prickk
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Dave141(m): 11:43pm On Apr 19, 2018
SoapQueen:
I've done so many things for love.

Life though.

I'm willing to do more because love is worth it.
Please come and do for me
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Jhamzy(m): 11:44pm On Apr 19, 2018
SoapQueen:
I've done so many things for love.

Life though.

I'm willing to do more because love is worth it.
Hhmmmm! Your words are deep. You must have a forgiven heart. And I can perceive hope in your words as well. But only genuine love is worth it.
Would love to know you if you dont mind.
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Chicksslayer: 11:45pm On Apr 19, 2018
Nice story Shatta Wale grin

1 Like

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by ibietela2(m): 11:47pm On Apr 19, 2018
NnamdiN:
Nothing o. I've never been lucky with any woman. Poor me

Lol welcome to the club
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Rexeffiom(m): 11:48pm On Apr 19, 2018
MissRaine69:
A tattoo that covered his whole back ......it was not love it was sheer madness.

If I hear.... LIAR
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by miracle956: 11:49pm On Apr 19, 2018
Tochyodiks:
my man.. You won't understand, there is a point in life you'll get to eh you don't have any other options but to end your life, the phone was special cos I saved up the cash for a long while to get it for her despite being in difficulty then
I can relate bro. felt like DAT after nysc. buh m picking myself together anyway
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by AyamConfidence(m): 11:49pm On Apr 19, 2018
greiboy:
hahaha

my bro

That is how it's suppose to be cheesy
wehdone sir....we are watching you both from the high places

You don collect her figures

Abi you no dey like petite ladies?
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by AyamConfidence(m): 11:52pm On Apr 19, 2018
Eagba:
nicar sharpening his prickk
I dey tell you bro grin grin grin
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 19, 2018
look at all those sob stories, it's so beautiful to the extent it's making me cringe, All these relationships creeps sha, metchew make I go sleep jare

1 Like

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by austinfan4love(m): 11:54pm On Apr 19, 2018
Jamie90:
Yea, we all love to be spoilt by boo, however, there are somethings they do that we consider outrightly ridiculous.

Lemme start by sharing mine.

During my teenage days, I once had this pretty girlfriend whom loved me(to a fault if I may add). We met on 2go grin grin and we exchanged numbers, and the rest they say Is history.

After talking for a month or there about, we finally decided to meet at the Christ the king cathedral Aba.
On that day, she got there before me cos of traffic jam. I told her to wait for 5 mins; she did wait, but 5 mins turned 10,15 etc.

When I finally got to ckc, there was pandemonium. I saw her standing few meters away from 2nd gate and I rushed to met her. I apologized to her; i asked her what's going on and she explained to me that armed robbers robbed a shop and started shooting sporadically.

I was shocked. I asked where she hid and she said she didn't move an inch cos she didn't want me to have a hard time finding her.

I was flabbergasted. I asked her what if she got hit by a stray bullet, and she said that she didn't mind, as long as she met with me.

Guys, over to you

Chisos,,,chioma,,,just to meet wit a guy,,,apostle must hear did,,,
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by bestSOUL32(m): 11:55pm On Apr 19, 2018
Jamie90:
Yea, we all love to be spoilt by boo, however, there are somethings they do that we consider outrightly ridiculous.

During my teenage days, I once had this pretty girlfriend whom loved me(to a fault if I may add). We met on 2go grin grin and we exchanged numbers, and the rest they say Is history.

After talking for a month or there about, we finally decided to meet at the Christ the king cathedral Aba.
On that day, she got there before me cos of traffic jam. I told her to wait for 5 mins; she did wait, but 5 mins turned 10,15 etc.

When I finally got to ckc, there was pandemonium. I saw her standing few meters away from 2nd gate and I rushed to met her. I apologized to her; i asked her what's going on and she explained to me that armed robbers robbed a shop and started shooting sporadically.

I was shocked. I asked where she hid and she said she didn't move an inch cos she didn't want me to have a hard time finding her.

I was flabbergasted. I asked her what if she got hit by a stray bullet, and she said that she didn't mind, as long as she met with me.

Guys, over to you

Please tell me the name of this movie I want watch it myself
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Eagba(m): 11:57pm On Apr 19, 2018
AyamConfidence:
I dey tell you bro grin grin grin
he claim to be in the abroad. I can bet by 85% sure say him go nail the girl if he wants to. What's your bet?
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by AyamConfidence(m): 12:01am On Apr 20, 2018
Eagba:
he claim to be in the abroad. I can bet by 85% sure say him go nail the girl if he wants to. What's your bet?
it's for sure.... looking at the way they've been chatting on this thread...it's obvious the chick wants the koko so it's a win win for both parties

Therefore I choose (both parties to score)
Odd - 1.55

1 Like

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by kayola11(m): 12:02am On Apr 20, 2018
Jamie90:

Guys, over to you

Dis ur story eh na die oooo
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by freecocoa(f): 12:05am On Apr 20, 2018
MissRaine69:

Yes.
And we were not in a relationship. I did not know of his existence until a picture of the tattoo was sent to me by friends.
Na so! grin

1 Like

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by illswift(m): 12:06am On Apr 20, 2018
AyamConfidence:
it's for sure.... looking at the way they've been chatting on this thread...it's obvious the chick wants the koko so it's a win win for both parties

Odd - 1.55
See sure game, send me the code abeg
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by MissRaine69(f): 12:06am On Apr 20, 2018
Rexeffiom:

If I hear.... LIAR

There is no obligation on my part to summon the cares that’s are staunchly refusing to materialise
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Eagba(m): 12:09am On Apr 20, 2018
AyamConfidence:

Odd - 1.55
correct guy. Even if not for distance, the girl want am this night. She can't deny it
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by AyamConfidence(m): 12:09am On Apr 20, 2018
illswift:
See sure game, send me the code abeg
zx62pf3

Put 10 k on top am and smile to the bank
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by HELPMEWITHSEX: 12:10am On Apr 20, 2018
grin grin grin

chukzyfcbb:
I dunno if its crazy but when I was in primary 6,
I kneel down every morning and pray, that God I must marry ifeoluwa. I don't even think I can recognise her face now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Osman Hafiz: Ghanaian Man Marries 3 Women Same Day (Wedding Invitation) / Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else / Oby Chico Marries Into Johnbosco Onukwo Family (Traditional Wedding Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.