Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,451 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? (60417 Views)

Craziest Thing Someone Ever Promised You For Sex / What Is The Creepiest Thing Someone Did To Get In Your Pants? / What’s The Sweetest Thing Someone Of The Opposite Sex Has Ever Done For You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by illswift(m): 12:10am On Apr 20, 2018
AyamConfidence:
zx62pf3

Put 10 k on top am and smile to the bank
Sharply brother grin
AyamConfidence:
zx62pf3

Put 10 k on top am and smile to the bank
Sharply brother
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by AyamConfidence(m): 12:11am On Apr 20, 2018
Eagba:
correct guy. Even if not for distance, the girl want am this night. She can't deny it
your sharpness pass tiger blade bros

Naija girls no dey fear forking matter again ooo...Na guys dey dodge now...all babes don tear eye so no be new thing
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by AyamConfidence(m): 12:11am On Apr 20, 2018
illswift:
Sharply brother ;DSharply brother
grin grin
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Jhamzy(m): 12:25am On Apr 20, 2018
Shugavee:
The craziest thing i hv done is fall my fone on the ground when my ex broke up with me on phone!! My new bb bold 5 !!

Work on your anger honey!

1 Like

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by RealityShot: 12:46am On Apr 20, 2018
NnamdiN:
Nothing o. I've never been lucky with any woman. Poor me
rich you my friend.

When a girl will go and get pregnant for you because of "love", you will know it's better not to be loved!

It gets worse, when a girl will over you and go and sleep with another man and get pregnant and tell you that you should marry her because it's you that she loves:Chai...!

Love of a girl is a stupid thing.
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by nikkypearl(f): 12:52am On Apr 20, 2018
TarOrfeek:

I bought two shawarmas one Tuesday like that.
So my babe, with all her wisdom, decided to eat two of them.

grin
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Nobody: 1:01am On Apr 20, 2018
MissRaine69:

Barren is the field where my fcuks grow......

I just realized that the most daft people can only be found in Nigeria. I know you and what you are capable of saying. I can never in this life think your tattoo story is false. There is also one idiot up there that said my weird story is untrue. They think crazy things only exist in movies. If it isn't crazy, will I share it in the first place? Very useless country and people! I'm a Nigerian though.
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by philosophie: 1:20am On Apr 20, 2018
there was this particular girl that kept coming for me for more than 6 years, can't really explain why she was so into me, started after we left secondary, lived in the same street got admission into the university different schools but same state and she never gave up, till we graduated. I'm sorry I took advantage of her weakness cos whenever I need that cash real bad she was my best option and never disappointed, tried to get me have sex but I avoided that cos I was afraid she might get pregnant for me in the slightest chance. She later gave up on me and then I realized she could have been the one for me. The table turned and I was the one coming for her, though not as long as she did cos I found out she's fine with someone else. Lolz irony of life. if I'm to choose anyone any day anytime, I'd go for her. may be its true that you can't eat your cake and have it

10 Likes

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Viccur(m): 1:31am On Apr 20, 2018
She sold her dad's car to buy me a maths set. She also did donate her both kidney for me to live

4 Likes

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by raphrinco: 1:48am On Apr 20, 2018
Lovely one are you serious,I sent you a mail ...I finally met an angel like you am blushing..
SoapQueen:
I've done so many things for love.

Life though.

I'm willing to do more because love is worth it.
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by RexTramadol1: 1:50am On Apr 20, 2018
She donated her kidney to me

Anoda one due to poverty told me to use her left index, atanpako for money

Risi tried o, used juju on her daddy and mummy and they got involved in an accident n changed address jus lyk dat cos dey opposed us

I dunno Kafila's plan.....

if u say m lying, u go hear am....na ur story go b my nxt testimony
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by zonax(m): 1:59am On Apr 20, 2018
TarOrfeek:

She's mean on a special level.

1 Like

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by MissRaine69(f): 2:11am On Apr 20, 2018
CrescentMoon:

I just realized that the most daft people can only be found in Nigeria. I know you and what you are capable of saying. I can never in this life think your tattoo story is false. There is also one idiot up there that said my weird story is untrue. They think crazy things only exist in movies. If it isn't crazy, will I share it in the first place? Very useless country and people! I'm a Nigerian though.
You and I are under no obligation to prove anything believe it or not it’s their prerogative.
Remember this what limits people is their way of thinking. Lateral thinking is not possible for many.
A good example is the post about an owl that was found in church. The argument being that door and windows were closed so how did the bird get in?
The roof ? Someone could have forgotten to close the door/window at some point? Or it actually lived in the church for sometime as it was nesting and no one noticed?
I refuse to get upset over how some individuals respond when it comes to my posts/comments it’s a waste of “upsets” .

5 Likes

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by uchennamani(m): 2:18am On Apr 20, 2018
Jamie90:
Yea, we all love to be spoilt by boo, however, there are somethings they do that we consider outrightly ridiculous.

Lemme start by sharing mine.

During my teenage days, I once had this pretty girlfriend whom loved me(to a fault if I may add). We met on 2go grin grin and we exchanged numbers, and the rest they say Is history.

After talking for a month or there about, we finally decided to meet at the Christ the king cathedral Aba.
On that day, she got there before me cos of traffic jam. I told her to wait for 5 mins; she did wait, but 5 mins turned 10,15 etc.

When I finally got to ckc, there was pandemonium. I saw her standing few meters away from 2nd gate and I rushed to met her. I apologized to her; i asked her what's going on and she explained to me that armed robbers robbed a shop and started shooting sporadically.

I was shocked. I asked where she hid and she said she didn't move an inch cos she didn't want me to have a hard time finding her.

I was flabbergasted. I asked her what if she got hit by a stray bullet, and she said that she didn't mind, as long as she met with me.

Guys, over to you

Uncle Lai Mohammed!

1 Like

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by MissRaine69(f): 2:18am On Apr 20, 2018
philosophie:
there was this particular girl that kept coming for me for more than 6 years, can't really explain why she was so into me, started after we left secondary, lived in the same street got admission into the university different schools but same state and she never gave up, till we graduated. I'm sorry I took advantage of her weakness cos whenever I need that cash real bad she was my best option and never disappointed, tried to get me have sex but I avoided that cos I was afraid she might get pregnant for me in the slightest chance. She later gave up on me and then I realized she could have been the one for me. The table turned and I was the one coming for her, though not as long as she did cos I found out she's fine with someone else. Lolz irony of life. if I'm to choose anyone any day anytime, I'd go for her. may be its true that you can't eat your cake and have it

What you need to do is apologise to this girl. To freely admit that you used someone to that extent and not feel shame is disturbing.

Last but not least this comment “ tried to get me have sex but I avoided that cos I was afraid she might get pregnant for me in the slightest chance” Tnis way of thinking is tragic. Condoms??

1 Like

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Nobody: 2:36am On Apr 20, 2018
UDUJ:

Bros grin Which kind story be this na cheesy

She didn't move an inch for you during a robbery operation cheesy How does that sound to you telling the story grin

LMAO.....

I swear, I no even wan believe say this OP believe the babe story.

Love can make someone stupid ooo LMAO
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by dmahn(m): 2:53am On Apr 20, 2018
She was in her hostel alone when someone was trying to force the door open to either hurt or steal from her, she screamed aloud but no one could hear her becoz the hostel is almost empty (the sch is on break).. I was enjoying my sleep when she called arround 1am screaming aloud on d phone... Sleep was out of my face within minutes and I started running to her hostel till I got her rescued( The intruder wasn't found dou) ...I took her to my hostel and slept on d floor so dat she ll use the bed.... It happened today (April 20 2018)...The girl is right here beside me enjoying her sleep (she isn't my girlfriend).....

18 Likes

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by DemonHunTER: 4:01am On Apr 20, 2018
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by KyrianOkeke(m): 4:39am On Apr 20, 2018
Chikita66:
I won't go out of my way to please anyone, I can be a lil stubborn especially when am uncomfortable with something, I love with my heart o but I keep my brain intact, that's is why I move one easily after a breakup cos I don't put my mind completely.
How do you stay in a relationship and not put your heart completely to make it work?
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by dudiz4me(m): 4:48am On Apr 20, 2018
CorGier:
I woke up one morning with a crazy urge to piss on her, she led me to the bathroom, knelt down and told me to let it out.
Abakaliki people
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by ikemesit4477: 4:52am On Apr 20, 2018
MissRaine69:

Yes.
And we were not in a relationship. I did not know of his existence until a picture of the tattoo was sent to me by friends.
hmmm that's crazy!
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Chiobichi(m): 5:02am On Apr 20, 2018
bujebudanu1:

She must be Superman's cousin.
For her to move an inch wen sporadic shooting was going on

Even mopols will still hide but your gf just moved an inch

Tales by moonlight, enjoyed the novel
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by SoapQueen(f): 5:05am On Apr 20, 2018
raphrinco:
Lovely one are you serious,I sent you a mail ...I finally met an angel like you am blushing..

Lol...You are funny! Go away jor!
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by SoapQueen(f): 5:06am On Apr 20, 2018
Jhamzy:

Hhmmmm! Your words are deep. You must have a forgiven heart. And I can perceive hope in your words as well. But only genuine love is worth it.
Would love to know you if you dont mind.

Awwww, unforgiveness and hate is too heavy a burden on my fragile heart. Hahahaha
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by SoapQueen(f): 5:07am On Apr 20, 2018
SmellingAnus:
are you a Catholic or a Cele?

Celtic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by SoapQueen(f): 5:08am On Apr 20, 2018
godofuck231:
You are definitely a lover, as for you may the Lord grant you a husband that will love you like my love for orijin, may your husband never sleep well if you are not by his side, may your children reek of the love your husband as shown you. It's is said, it will be, ijn

Amin! Amin!!Amin!!! Adupe Sir!

For real, thank you, thank you! You are far too kind. I wish you and yours much more.
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by lawsbanks: 5:19am On Apr 20, 2018
TarOrfeek:

My ribs grin shocked m goin to report this post. The thing don injure me with laughter
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Royaldave200(m): 5:33am On Apr 20, 2018
Chikita66:
I won't go out of my way to please anyone, I can be a lil stubborn especially when am uncomfortable with something, I love with my heart o but I keep my brain intact, that's is why I move one easily after a breakup cos I don't put my mind completely.

U kept on contradicting yourself ma'am, how do you love with your heart and yet you don't put your mind completely angry kindly expantiate.
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Nobody: 5:42am On Apr 20, 2018
AyamConfidence:
wehdone sir....we are watching you both from the high places

You don collect her figures

Abi you no dey like petite ladies?
One step at a time

it is like that Jordin Sparks song " one step at a time".

Take one step at a time

There's no need to rush

It's like learning to fly Or falling in love… cheesy
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Shugavee(f): 5:53am On Apr 20, 2018
Jhamzy:

Work on your anger honey!
lol i wasn't angry I was sad n shocked not angry
Re: What's The craziest Thing Someone Has Ever Done For You Out Of Love? by Shugavee(f): 5:54am On Apr 20, 2018
greenprince:

Imagining this with an S8 is giving me nighmares. cheesy cheesy
lol never again cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" / Osman Hafiz: Ghanaian Man Marries 3 Women Same Day (Wedding Invitation) / Girl Who Paid For Her Fiance's M.sc Cusses Him Out As He Marries Someone Else

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.