Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

If You Want Him, Go For Him - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Want Him, Go For Him (28904 Views)

Ten Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Avoid If You Want Him To Marry You This Year / Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever / I Don't Want Him To Touch Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 21, 2018
folake4u:

Why do you want to know tongue

Cause u such a darling cheesy

If u don't mind, i can pm u ?
Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by folake4u(f): 12:41pm On Apr 21, 2018
Blackfreedom:

Cause u such a darling cheesy

If u don't mind, i can pm u ?

Please no PM, thanks.

1 Like

Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 21, 2018
folake4u:

Please no PM, thanks.

*No harm intention*

Just casual n not casualty
Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by Onyinye15(f): 10:36pm On Apr 21, 2018
grin
Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by saintol(m): 10:37pm On Apr 21, 2018
Have you watched the movie? Come and Get Me. Gegen Gegen Gegen
Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 21, 2018
If you want me ladies, my DM is always open, I have resigned from chasing females here, so you girls should do the chasing

1 Like

Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by bossrillboss: 10:45pm On Apr 21, 2018
OfficialDad:
cool
..choi..see beta bia bia nd carving joor.wish my bia bia fit b lik dis one.
Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by obowunmi(m): 10:47pm On Apr 21, 2018
greiboy:
Some guys will use the opportunity to tear pussy cheesy

So true.

Promise marriage, phuck and dump

1 Like

Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by chijokz(m): 10:49pm On Apr 21, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Well, it sounds women these days must take a risk and try to be a little aggressive cheesy grin

Well , i like a man who plays hard to get... cheesy dem my weakness ooo.. tongue But it's very rare to see these type of men sha.. grin grin grin
Queen...I'm your type of man..i hope you're single? Let the chasing begin.
Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:51pm On Apr 21, 2018
Even when you message them they are not forthcoming, how do you expect those kind of people to initiate a conversation ?
I gave up on most Nigerian ladies long ago....

2 Likes

Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by theapeman: 10:52pm On Apr 21, 2018
Toks2008:
Gone are the days when ladies just sit and hope that guy they desire comes for them..or the days ladies love to form hard to get...

These days the number of single ladies are so much that most guys who truly want to settle down don't even know which lady to go for as almost every lady they meet looks great to have as a wife.

One secret I want many ladies to know is that most men at marriageable stage are so vulnerable and would readily fall for any lady who can show them she is really ready for business and this is why they say "bad girls get the good guys" but the truth is that these girls are not bad but only smart to go for that man they desire.

It does not mean you are cheap and it does not mean you will automatically grant him access to sleep with you but it will go a long way to prove that indeed you are a confident lady who knows what she wants.

Slide into his DM,smile at him,quote his comment and write something good about it...just show him you desire him even if you can't woo him directly and if he refuses to see the obvious...move on to another man that catches your fancy but stop waiting for any guy you desire to come for you....go for him
one thing you suppose to know is that naija women are bunch of pigs undecided

Those group of unrepented species will rather die in silent than for them to do such, and later you will see those apes shouting feminist! undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by youngbelieve(f): 11:00pm On Apr 21, 2018
theapeman:

Those group of unrepented species will rather die in silent than for them to do such, and later you will see those apes shouting feminist! undecided

Continue

Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by theapeman: 11:05pm On Apr 21, 2018
youngbelieve:

Continue

Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:05pm On Apr 21, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Lol,you may be right...

But then, I think there should be a focus on some parts of your post because they require some deep thinking.

A man will marry a lady who shows him she is worth being a wife, what if the lady was only acting to get the ring? Why should a man settle for who finds him worthy to be a husband and not who he finds worthy?

@Emboldened, this is where you all get it wrong.. Not marrying who you really want. There is a difference between marrying the one you want and marrying the one you have. The former lasts longer because it is based on your choice which implies greater commitment. Aside love, if commitment is absent in any union or partnership it is bound to fail. I think it is easier living with whom you choose than who have to be with.

Lol @every man, marriage is about two people mister toks and not one.

What if who you want does not want you? What do we do?

The wanting has to be reciprocal in intensity.
Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by firo08(m): 11:07pm On Apr 21, 2018
greiboy:
Some guys will use the opportunity to tear pussy cheesy
Guy u wan tear my belle with laff

1 Like

Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by AyoolaIgwe(m): 11:09pm On Apr 21, 2018
IamD18:
It will be very risky for a woman to try that with a man who feels nothing for her.

It'll be very very risky.
Is it any less risky when a man goes after a girl he feels nothing for? No be the same deceit em dey perpetrate?
Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 21, 2018
chijokz:

Queen...I'm your type of man..i hope you're single? Let the chasing begin.

Although it's none of my business

But hope you see the irony in your comment cheesy
Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by Divay22(f): 11:15pm On Apr 21, 2018
theapeman:

Oh please shut up!
Don't let your hate for women becloud your sense of reasoning.
Ladies ain't scared of asking a guy out. If he's worth it, she'll go for him.. But you don't expect a girl in her right senses to go for childish guys (including you), cos you'll still be the first person that will call her cheap or remind her that she asked you out and not you..

If he's worth it, I'll go for him.

2 Likes

Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by youngbelieve(f): 11:15pm On Apr 21, 2018
[quote author=theapeman post=66916842][/quote]

And u think you're doin me
Its very obvious dat ur village pple holl u for dere

Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:25pm On Apr 21, 2018
Folake4u and BlackFreedom have apparently found love on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by Nobody: 11:26pm On Apr 21, 2018
grin .
bossrillboss:
..choi..see beta bia bia nd carving joor.wish my bia bia fit b lik dis one.

1 Like

Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 21, 2018
Chiroyale . If you want me come for me. grin
Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by DozieInc(m): 11:31pm On Apr 21, 2018
Ladies are already taking the bold step to go for what they want.
Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by talk2percy(m): 11:52pm On Apr 21, 2018
Just like u advised that if one fails she should go for another. I wouldn't really value a girl that practically woed me because love is just a feeling-when that feeling fades from me she is going to the next guy! I see them as cheap and not worthy of trusting!
Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by braine(m): 11:55pm On Apr 21, 2018
Toks2008:
Gone are the days when ladies just sit and hope that guy they desire comes for them..or the days ladies love to form hard to get...

These days the number of single ladies are so much that most guys who truly want to settle down don't even know which lady to go for as almost every lady they meet looks great to have as a wife.

One secret I want many ladies to know is that most men at marriageable stage are so vulnerable and would readily fall for any lady who can show them she is really ready for business and this is why they say "bad girls get the good guys" but the truth is that these girls are not bad but only smart to go for that man they desire.

It does not mean you are cheap and it does not mean you will automatically grant him access to sleep with you but it will go a long way to prove that indeed you are a confident lady who knows what she wants.

Slide into his DM,smile at him,quote his comment and write something good about it...just show him you desire him even if you can't woo him directly and if he refuses to see the obvious...move on to another man that catches your fancy but stop waiting for any guy you desire to come for you....go for him

See as this guy dey open our yansh. Oga stop outing bachelors Na, you're giving these women advantage!
Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by theapeman: 11:58pm On Apr 21, 2018
Divay22:

Oh please shut up!
Ladies ain't scared of asking a guy out. If he's worth it, she'll go for him.. But you don't expect a girl in her right senses to go for childish guys (including you), cos you'll still be the first person that will call her cheap or remind her that she asked you out and not you..

shut your frypan mouth

No wonder the white or foreign women are way better than our piece of shiit women! The reason is that ya fish brain is already program to think that guys will always call ya cheap when approach undecided

Change your dirty mindset
Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by Divay22(f): 12:01am On Apr 22, 2018
theapeman:
shut your frypan mouth

No wonder the white or foreign women are way better than our piece of shiit women! The reason is that ya fish brain is already program to think that guys will always call ya cheap when approach undecided

Change your dirty mindset
Lol
Whatever is eating you up, you better release it.
Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by braine(m): 12:04am On Apr 22, 2018
Divay22:

Oh please shut up!

You make sense.

Anyway, happy birthday to u.
Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by braine(m): 12:05am On Apr 22, 2018
Before any lady does this, she needs to check herself to see if she herself is good enough for the man and not waste his time.

4 Likes

Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by takeover1999: 12:05am On Apr 22, 2018
Toks2008:

kk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Exactly Do Ladies Do For Each Other? / Long Distance Relationships: Just Say No To The Torture. / Download Mp3 Messages By Pastor Kingsley Okonkwo On Love, Dating, Marriage, Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.