Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,012 members, 7,814,454 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

If You Want Him, Go For Him - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Want Him, Go For Him (28916 Views)

Ten Things Every Nigerian Lady Must Avoid If You Want Him To Marry You This Year / Ladies, Learn To Respect Yourself If You Want Him To Worship You Forever / I Don't Want Him To Touch Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by Divay22(f): 12:07am On Apr 22, 2018
braine:

You make sense.

Anyway, happy birthday to u.
Thanks smiley
Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by boxypane(m): 12:14am On Apr 22, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Nope..Dont twist my words boi as my statement is very simple & direct.
Don't mind. Ppl that can change common "most" to "all"
Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by elexoko: 12:36am On Apr 22, 2018
Hmm am just waiting for her to show up till then we will know

1 Like

Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:37am On Apr 22, 2018
boxypane:

Don't mind. Ppl that can change common "most" to "all"

grin

Yeah right..
Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:48am On Apr 22, 2018
chijokz:

Queen...I'm your type of man..i hope you're single? Let the chasing begin.

grin grin grin

Hahahahahah...we shall see wink
Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by cassyrooy(m): 1:30am On Apr 22, 2018
MrToks2008 I don't anything to say than admit than agreeing with you.

The only problem women have is the thought that they are condescending to a lower status or something.

MissJoy29 come and see something, do you agree or disagree?
Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by steveDpro: 2:33am On Apr 22, 2018
Ok
Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by ashawopikin(m): 2:43am On Apr 22, 2018
greiboy:
Some guys will use the opportunity to tear pussy cheesy
yes o, pvssy is meant to be torn grin grin
Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by Nobody: 3:28am On Apr 22, 2018
OP you are very correct but some girls do that in way of getting money from guys
While some guys use the way to use and dump girl
But not same story with me and my love
My Babe come for me when i still dey think how i go toast her she tell me like this i no believe sey na reality
until i sleep wake up the next day and see sey no be dream My Woman My Everything

1 Like

Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by Nobody: 3:29am On Apr 22, 2018
Toks2008:
Gone are the days when ladies just sit and hope that guy they desire comes for them..or the days ladies love to form hard to get...

These days the number of single ladies are so much that most guys who truly want to settle down don't even know which lady to go for as almost every lady they meet looks great to have as a wife.

One secret I want many ladies to know is that most men at marriageable stage are so vulnerable and would readily fall for any lady who can show them she is really ready for business and this is why they say "bad girls get the good guys" but the truth is that these girls are not bad but only smart to go for that man they desire.

It does not mean you are cheap and it does not mean you will automatically grant him access to sleep with you but it will go a long way to prove that indeed you are a confident lady who knows what she wants.

Slide into his DM,smile at him,quote his comment and write something good about it...just show him you desire him even if you can't woo him directly and if he refuses to see the obvious...move on to another man that catches your fancy but stop waiting for any guy you desire to come for you....go for him
OP you are very correct but some girls do that in way of getting money from guys
While some guys use the way to use and dump girl
But not same story with me and my love
My Babe come for me when i still dey think how i go toast her she tell me like this i no believe sey na reality
until i sleep wake up the next day and see sey no be dream My Woman My Everything

1 Like

Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by kizyalex10(m): 4:07am On Apr 22, 2018
Toks2008:
Gone are the days when ladies just sit and hope that guy they desire comes for them..or the days ladies love to form hard to get...

These days the number of single ladies are so much that most guys who truly want to settle down don't even know which lady to go for as almost every lady they meet looks great to have as a wife.

One secret I want many ladies to know is that most men at marriageable stage are so vulnerable and would readily fall for any lady who can show them she is really ready for business and this is why they say "bad girls get the good guys" but the truth is that these girls are not bad but only smart to go for that man they desire.

It does not mean you are cheap and it does not mean you will automatically grant him access to sleep with you but it will go a long way to prove that indeed you are a confident lady who knows what she wants.

Slide into his DM,smile at him,quote his comment and write something good about it...just show him you desire him even if you can't woo him directly and if he refuses to see the obvious...move on to another man that catches your fancy but stop waiting for any guy you desire to come for you....go for him
i can relate
Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by Josephamstrong1(m): 5:29am On Apr 22, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Lol,you may be right...

But then, I think there should be a focus on some parts of your post because they require some deep thinking.

A man will marry a lady who shows him she is worth being a wife, what if the lady was only acting to get the ring? Why should a man settle for who finds him worthy to be a husband and not who he finds worthy?

@Emboldened, this is where you all get it wrong.. Not marrying who you really want. There is a difference between marrying the one you want and marrying the one you have. The former lasts longer because it is based on your choice which implies greater commitment. Aside love, if commitment is absent in any union or partnership it is bound to fail. I think it is easier living with whom you choose than who have to be with.

Lol @every man, marriage is about two people mister toks and not one.

I value more a girl who gives the green light than she who plays hard to get or waits for the man to do all the wooing when it is obvious that she too wants you more that you want her. Well, has always been a Nigerian factor.
Sometimes go for what you want. We ain't dumb either, we know when the feeling is mutual. Trust me we respect that more. Doesn't make you cheap. It is called maturity.

1 Like

Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by Nobody: 5:34am On Apr 22, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:
Folake4u and BlackFreedom have apparently found love on this thread.

lipsrsealed
Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by lexy2014: 6:01am On Apr 22, 2018
IamD18:
It will be very risky for a woman to try that with a man who feels nothing for her.

It'll be very very risky.
if it was about risk, guys won't approach ladies. Imagine how guys get dissed a whole lot of times by ladies. Guys are saving them d trouble but sometimes, they don't reciprocate d gesture

1 Like

Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by ArinzeRaph: 6:19am On Apr 22, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Well, it sounds women these days must take a risk and try to be a little aggressive cheesy grin

Well , i like a man who plays hard to get... cheesy dem my weakness ooo.. tongue But it's very rare to see these type of men sha.. grin grin grin
Filipino?
Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by BlackHatNaija: 6:39am On Apr 22, 2018
Divay22:
Operation manslaughter grin grin
Happy Birthday gurl
Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by Divay22(f): 6:51am On Apr 22, 2018
post=66920092:

Happy Birthday gurl
Thanks...
I appreciate smiley
Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by folake4u(f): 7:05am On Apr 22, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:
Folake4u and BlackFreedom have apparently found love on this thread.

shocked lipsrsealed
Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by AreaFada2: 7:06am On Apr 22, 2018
IamD18:
It will be very risky for a woman to try that with a man who feels nothing for her.

It'll be very very risky.
If women now become soldiers and pilots and doing other delicate and potentially risky jobs, why can't they take romance risk? It should be part of emancipation. Men have to accept rejection regularly especially if broke. grin cheesy

Women have been marrying men they feel nothing for since eternity. They marry the man who comes for them as they may have no choice. Or just because he is well off.

2 Likes

Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by lexy2014: 7:08am On Apr 22, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Well, it sounds women these days must take a risk and try to be a little aggressive cheesy grin

Well , i like a man who plays hard to get... cheesy dem my weakness ooo.. tongue But it's very rare to see these type of men sha.. grin grin grin
how does a man play hard 2 get? In ur romantic life, are u d one who usually does d chasing?
Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 22, 2018
folake4u:

shocked lipsrsealed
Good AM grin
Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by Oritzy: 8:07am On Apr 22, 2018
Toks2008:

Leave rethorics biko n face reality...a lasting marriage is not as a result of a man marrying who he wants.

My point is very clear and only mature single guys can relate to it.
You are so on point bro..
Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by Oritzy: 8:09am On Apr 22, 2018
AreaFada2:

If women now become soldiers and pilots and doing other delicate and potentially risky jobs, why can't they take romance risk? It should be part of emancipation. Men have to accept rejection regularly especially if broke. grin cheesy

Women have been marrying men they feel nothing for since eternity. They marry the man who comes for them as they may have no choice. Or just because he is well off.
Simple and Deep....hailings sire!
Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by Blonchilli(m): 8:10am On Apr 22, 2018
RuthDaniels:
You don't have to be aggressive Toks... There is two sides to everything, you can't just dish out advice by your own experience.

Well since your thread is for mature single guys, let them go for themselves then. Funniest form of defense I've ever read cheesy.
Abeg leave my guy Toks2008 alone cheesy
But this one you're quoting him, seems you're giving him green light grin
On a more serious note sometimes you just have to leave common sense behind if you want to get married or keep a marriage. Toks2008 is right. But ladies fears today is because they don't want to soak garri which they forget you must soak at a point because life isn't Rosy.
Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:43am On Apr 22, 2018
Toks2008:

Oda naa e ma binu
I'm coming for you tongue
Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by folake4u(f): 12:23pm On Apr 22, 2018
Blackfreedom:

Good AM grin

Good PM cheesy
Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by Nobody: 12:26pm On Apr 22, 2018
folake4u:

Good PM cheesy

Hw was d service
komman join me [ Am Baking ]
Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by folake4u(f): 12:36pm On Apr 22, 2018
Blackfreedom:

Hw was d service
komman join me [ Am Baking ]

Twas fine.
Lol, I'm eating here
Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 22, 2018
folake4u:

Twas fine.
Lol, I'm eating here
Wash u eating ?

1 Like

Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by folake4u(f): 12:45pm On Apr 22, 2018
Blackfreedom:

Wash u eating ?

Rice.
Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by folake4u(f): 12:45pm On Apr 22, 2018
Blackfreedom:

Wash u eating ?

Rice.
Re: If You Want Him, Go For Him by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 22, 2018
folake4u:

Rice.
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Thanks 1st Wife With A Money Bouquet For Allowing Him Marry A 2nd Wife (Vid) / Five B's Men Admire In A Lady! / See What A Girl Wrote About Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.