Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,006 members, 7,814,435 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures (100270 Views)

Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her / Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall / Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by ZarahBuhari: 10:27pm On Apr 20, 2018
I'd rather choose a sex doll over Buhari anytime any day sad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tyOom8pLPQc
Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by franzis(m): 10:27pm On Apr 20, 2018
Many are mad ,but few are roaming
Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 20, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
Like seriously?

WTF?
This is an eyesore!

Sticking around with an live human disloyal hoe who distributes her punany like Minimie Chinchin Promo is an eyesore than this.

3 Likes

Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by Bifwoli: 10:34pm On Apr 20, 2018
kratosonofzeus:
mad people everywhere

Respect to him at least he's not a pretender.

Haven't you seen that photo of a room full of ladies as artists drawing an impression of naked man yet all of these "upright artists" gravitated towards just one body part?

1 Like

Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by Kotodoctor: 10:35pm On Apr 20, 2018
Men are now sleeping with plastics.

Lol.

Ask the people making this to sleep with it. They will be like "we de craze"

Let men and women keep Tearing themself up. White man is a capitalist devil. He will keep profiting from the mutual hate.

1 Like

Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:36pm On Apr 20, 2018
Freeman50:
Uyai mma (beauty), what'sup girl?

I'm very well, thanks. You?
Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by megama: 10:36pm On Apr 20, 2018
Evablizin:
Enjoy the sex doll while it lasts,i know you will get tired soon.
women are the cause
Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by Debazent: 10:36pm On Apr 20, 2018
Disgracing himself just to trend....

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:38pm On Apr 20, 2018
prince3009:

Sticking around with an live human disloyal hoe who distributes her punany like Minimie Chinchin Promo is an eyesore than this.

cheesy cheesy. That was intense!
Have you been hurt, once, maybe?
Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by judgedredd22(m): 10:41pm On Apr 20, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
Like seriously? WTF?
This is an eyesore!

you are quite... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by BrokenTV: 10:45pm On Apr 20, 2018
kratosonofzeus:
mad people everywhere
Guy I be like say you dey my mind, immediately I saw the picture and video. What came to my mind is exactly your comment MAD PEOPLE EVERYWHERE
before I scrow down and saw your post.
Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by kingsleybrave(m): 10:46pm On Apr 20, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:
Like seriously? WTF?
This is an eyesore!
HOPE AM NOT SENSING JEALOUSY OR INSECURITY DEAR? JUST CHECKIN DEAR. I NO U WORTH MORE THAN THAT TOY FROM THE EYES OF REAL MEN,NOT THAT LOW LIFER.THAT CONOOM WOULD HAVE PREVENTED HIS EXISTENCE.

1 Like

Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by oolorii(f): 10:46pm On Apr 20, 2018
What could go wrong in a man's life ?
Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by izymayakie080: 10:47pm On Apr 20, 2018
Very soon there will be second hand or fairly used sex dulls 4sale in circulation...U wey no get d big cash to buy now should chill...lol

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by brookz: 10:47pm On Apr 20, 2018
WEYREY!

1 Like

Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by funshelite(m): 10:56pm On Apr 20, 2018
40ng:
@APROKOGIRL

Awww , man takes his s*x doll on a date to the Ikeja Mall in Lagos , See some picture below.

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/2435/man-takes-his-sex-doll-on-a-date-to-the-ikeja-mall-in-lagos-pictures-video/

cc; lalasticlala

I was there live. That guy really caused a scene
Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by kingsleybrave(m): 10:59pm On Apr 20, 2018
Evablizin:
Enjoy the sex doll while it lasts,i know you will get tired soon.
.....AND COME BACK TO U ? U MEAN? I TOT HE GOT TIRED OF UR KIND AND IMMEDIATELY HE DISCOVERED AN ALTERNATIVE HE SEIZED THE OPPORTUNITY?

1 Like

Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by chronique(m): 11:01pm On Apr 20, 2018
Stupidity raised to power 100. I wonder how old he is cos only a person with the brain of a child, would do this.

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by wtfcoded: 11:06pm On Apr 20, 2018
joseo:
at least he will buy stuff for the doll with peace of mind......

$ex Lube I guess grin
Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
What shocked sex doll can't cook for you, wash your clothes,give you bj tongue go stick to sex doll
Those aren't reasons to have a girlfriend, an employed maid could do all those. . .(except the last one maybe). Stop setting lower standards for a women.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by kingsleybrave(m): 11:12pm On Apr 20, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
What shocked sex doll can't cook for you, wash your clothes,give you bj tongue go stick to sex doll
NEITHER CAN SLAY QUEENS DO SUCH CHORES...AND WILL STILL BE OVER DEMANDIN.AT THE END STIL DICTATE FOR THE POOR GUY WHEN AND HOW TO S.EX HER.THEY ARE JUS AS USELESS AS LETTER "P" IN THE SPELLING OF PSYCHOLOGY.KUDOS TO SCIENCE FOR THIS REPLACEMENT. THERES NO LONGER MONOPOLY

1 Like

Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by revontuli(f): 11:13pm On Apr 20, 2018
Maybe the doll was faulty and he was returning it to the shop he bought it from. LMAO

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by Freeman50(m): 11:13pm On Apr 20, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

I'm very well, thanks. You?
Am alright, which part of Akwa ib0m are you from?
Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by saintol(m): 11:19pm On Apr 20, 2018
Iriri Aiye re oooooo. Nkan nla lohun to n sele, iyanu lo je, Ha!!! Nkan n beee. Nje Ise aiye ko lele yi bi. Ema wo gende Okunrin Pelu baby King's way... ki Okunrin kunrin ma date baby lasan lasan. Ogun majaaa ooooo. Sey olaju (civilization) na leleyi, eemo ti wolu.

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:20pm On Apr 20, 2018
judgedredd22:

you are quite... cheesy

Wah?
Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by kmaster007: 11:21pm On Apr 20, 2018
he will be seeing him self as a big boy y pple will b seeing him as fresh madness

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:21pm On Apr 20, 2018
kingsleybrave:

HOPE AM NOT SENSING JEALOUSY OR INSECURITY DEAR? JUST CHECKIN DEAR. I NO U WORTH MORE THAN THAT TOY FROM THE EYES OF REAL MEN,NOT THAT LOW LIFER.THAT CONOOM WOULD HAVE PREVENTED HIS EXISTENCE.

Lol. Like seriously, this is very hilarious!
Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:22pm On Apr 20, 2018
Freeman50:
Am alright, which part of Akwa ib0m are you from?

Is that your state of origin too?
Well, it's Itu.
Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by judgedredd22(m): 11:30pm On Apr 20, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Wah?

pretty and homely! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by kingsleybrave(m): 11:30pm On Apr 20, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. Like seriously, this is very hilarious!
YEA. WE CALL THAT" CARROT AND STICK" IN POLITICAL SCIENCE.PASSING AN OFFENSIVE MESSAGE IN A POLITE WAY.COME TO THINK OF IT DO U NO U ARE VERY VERY VERY VERY BEAUTIFUL. HAS ANY CONFESD DIS TO U B4? UR DON'T HAVE PROBLEM WIT THE DOLL . UNLESS MAYB U LACK SOMETHING EVERY OTHER WOMAN CAN OFFER. "FOOD FOR TOT"

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her / Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) / LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.