Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,907 members, 7,814,068 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures (100268 Views)

Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her / Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall / Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:03am On Apr 21, 2018
BluntBoy:

Got your back indeed. They are merely trying to ruin my chances with you.
But thegeneralqueen and highpriestess caught you red handed they got my back sweetie. Anyway I found out you wanted to woo sekxy as well nothing between us dear.

1 Like

Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 21, 2018
Lalas247:

Lol .... leave the guy abeg
i no blame d guy oocheesy... Na Buhari i blamecheesy.
Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:33am On Apr 21, 2018
Freeman50:
No, when next will you be home?
Pls slide into my DM.

How do I slide into the DM, please?
I don't know how to..
Besides, it's been years I traveled home. Lol.
Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by BluntBoy(m): 11:34am On Apr 21, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
But thegeneralqueen and highpriestess caught you red handed they got my back sweetie. Anyway I found out you wanted to woo sekxy as well nothing between us dear.

Caught red handed doing what?? I never wooed sekxy. It was just a tease. I liked her brilliance. You know when you call someone your wife without much seriousness. Moreover, I always made sure to encourage her to maintain her excellent grades.

Can we have a conversation offline?
Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by Freeman50(m): 11:36am On Apr 21, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

How do I slide into the DM, please?
I don't know how to..
Besides, it's been years I traveled home. Lol.
you don't mean it....just open my profile, send me an email....I will reply ya from there.
Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 21, 2018
highpriestess:
grin
I tire oo.cheesy
i blame buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:42am On Apr 21, 2018
BluntBoy:

Caught red handed doing what?? I never wooed sekxy. It was just a tease. I liked her brilliance. You know when you call someone your wife without much seriousness. Moreover, I always made sure to encourage her to maintain her excellent grades.

That would be by December after completing a year on this forum then I would begin my bonanza.I actually know only one NLder outside this forum he was the first to ask for my contact back then.Don't worry I have told all of them that December is not far.

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by highpriestess: 11:44am On Apr 21, 2018
BluntBoy:

are you guys serious with this?
ladihippolyta88,biko forgive him if you are serious with this o.shocked
he was teasing my sekxy account.no strings attached.

and I have been joking all this while,lol.
wouldn't wanna bring assunder.cheesy
Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by mikejj(m): 11:50am On Apr 21, 2018
cheesy ;Dthis thin dey pain some girls ehn

Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by Bia1990: 12:48pm On Apr 21, 2018
Lazy Nigeria
Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by victorian(f): 1:38pm On Apr 21, 2018
When e hand taya to carry sex doll upandan, only him go drop am for house grin

Mumu.
Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by Sardauna24(m): 1:40pm On Apr 21, 2018
kratosonofzeus:
mad people everywhere
Exactly..
Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by lanre2009: 1:58pm On Apr 21, 2018
My Inlaw has a salon inside Ikeja city mall, he said this guy tried to get the doll into his salon for nail fixing, makeup and to get the hair done...but they chased the guy and the doll away...
Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by mikejj(m): 4:23pm On Apr 21, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
What shocked sex doll can't cook for you, wash your clothes,give you bj tongue go stick to sex doll
. after doing all these things i will still not carry you around.....ntorrr ha ha ha
Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:29pm On Apr 21, 2018
mikejj:
. after doing all these things i will still not carry you around.....ntorrr ha ha ha
Was about sending lefulefu to go call you for me..... anyway I'm going out to see a movie and my makeup is not yet done so bring that head closer so I can see my face clearly lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by mikejj(m): 4:43pm On Apr 21, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Was about sending lefulefu to go call you for me..... anyway I'm going out to see a movie and my makeup is not yet done so bring that head closer so I can see my face clearly lipsrsealed cheesy
. oh gadt this girl grin grin

Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by Kaybaba5(m): 4:45pm On Apr 21, 2018
THe man no dey tire,carry sex doll upandan.....this man fon buy job. There is no different between this man and the road street mad man carrying rubbish upandan..

God forbid
Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:47pm On Apr 21, 2018
mikejj:
You know your head is everything cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by mikejj(m): 4:59pm On Apr 21, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
You know your head is everything cheesy cheesy cheesy
u need to start paying me for service rendered
Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:04pm On Apr 21, 2018
mikejj:
u need to start paying me for service rendered
Oya go return the head before e go break you know nah my mirror cheesy
Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by mikejj(m): 5:12pm On Apr 21, 2018
[quote author=Thegeneralqueen post=66908128] Oya go return the head before e go break you know nah my mirror cheesy[/quoe] sad this girl playing with my head up n dan make sure u don't take it down below because i will bite you and run..
Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:14pm On Apr 21, 2018
[quote author=mikejj post=66908340][/quote] Werey cheesy
Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 21, 2018
mikejj:
haha she's tripping for ur headcheesy. Anyway baldness in a man is a sign of masculinity in him.there's this my guy Austin. He's as bald as that wrestler called stonecold. The guy no dey grow hair for head at all. But one day we two go one barbing saloon. Na so he siddon for d barbing chair tell d barber to barb am gallascheesy. Na so d barber confuse look d other customers and we all start to dey laugh.anyhow anyhow d barber still somehow do hairstyle with d little hair wey Austin get for head. Dat Austin ehn na baddo for woman matter. Any girl wey para venture enter room and lie down for im bed by mistake always dey become an offering for d gods.i no know how e dey do am oo but d guy get a way with womencheesy.hmm since dat time i dey respect guys with bald head.
Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 21, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
one time for church like dat...a was standing behind one very bald dude..omo i was shocked when i see my reflection clearly at the back of his head. His head was just so smooth and very reflective. Some ppl head can be reflective for Africa sha.
Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:38pm On Apr 21, 2018
lefulefu:
one time for church like dat...a was standing behind one very bald dude..omo i was shocked when i see my reflection clearly at the back of his head. His head was just so smooth and very reflective. Some ppl head can be reflective for Africa sha.
You always have story to tell cheesy
Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 21, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
You always have story to tell cheesy
i hardly fail to notice things going on around mecheesy. By d way i never see amani since.
Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by Thegeneralqueen(f): 5:49pm On Apr 21, 2018
lefulefu:
i hardly fail to notice things going on around mecheesy. By d way i never see amani since.
Thank you lefu I just thought of him now shocked....... e be like say him cook food wey no sweet give him girlfriend she come brake up with am..... leant that he's yet to get back at his feet cheesy...... Nah ( deadrat ) tell me lipsrsealed
Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by mikejj(m): 8:50pm On Apr 21, 2018
lefulefu:
haha she's tripping for ur headcheesy. Anyway baldness in a man is a sign of masculinity in him.there's this my guy Austin. He's as bald as that wrestler called stonecold. The guy no dey grow hair for head at all. But one day we two go one barbing saloon. Na so he siddon for d barbing chair tell d barber to barb am gallascheesy. Na so d barber confuse look d other customers and we all start to dey laugh.anyhow anyhow d barber still somehow do hairstyle with d little hair wey Austin get for head. Dat Austin ehn na baddo for woman matter. Any girl wey para venture enter room and lie down for im bed by mistake always dey become an offering for d gods.i no know how e dey do am oo but d guy get a way with womencheesy.hmm since dat time i dey respect guys with bald head.
. haha my own specie dey different fa..but that gallas own no b here
Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by mikejj(m): 8:53pm On Apr 21, 2018
cheesy
Thegeneralqueen:
Werey cheesy
grin. at least you will leave mi forehead and go get a mirror
Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:36pm On Apr 21, 2018
mikejj:
cheesy grin. at least you will leave mi forehead and go get a mirror
I'm saving that head for my wedding cool
Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 21, 2018
hello
Thegeneralqueen:
I'm saving that head for my wedding cool
hello
Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by Thegeneralqueen(f): 9:49pm On Apr 21, 2018
greiboy:
hello hello
Good evening sir kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her / Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) / LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.