Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures (100267 Views)

Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her / Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall / Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 21, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Good evening sir kiss
okay sir? cheesy

How was your day anyways ?
Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:06pm On Apr 21, 2018
greiboy:
okay sir? cheesy
How was your day anyways ?
Why are you returning the sir cheesy

Little bit stressful but fine now..... yours?
Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 21, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Why are you returning the sir cheesy

Little bit stressful but fine now..... yours?
I am not sir o, I am in my late 20s and you claim to be in your early 20s. Although, I still don't believe it

I am good, thanks for asking

Still waiting for that FB friend's request

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by mikejj(m): 10:11pm On Apr 21, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I'm saving that head for my wedding cool
. kai cheesygrin 2040
Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:20pm On Apr 21, 2018
greiboy:
I am not sir o, I am in my late 20s and you claim to be in your early 20s. Although, I still don't believe it

I am good, thanks for asking

Still waiting for that FB friend's request
You don't believe what I told you cheesy you must be kidding me right cheesy

Oh I've not forgotten wink tongue
Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:22pm On Apr 21, 2018
mikejj:
. kai cheesygrin 2040
You nor well so you nor want make I marry this year undecided cheesy
Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 21, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
You don't believe what I told you cheesy you must be kidding me right cheesy

Oh I've not forgotten wink tongue
You know that you joke a lot cheesy

kk , I feel like you have not done your part of the bargain sha. wink
Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:30pm On Apr 21, 2018
greiboy:
You know that you joke a lot cheesy

kk , I feel like you have not done your part of the bargain sha. wink
Yes I joke a lot I was honest with you from the onset but it seems you where joking with me cheesy cheesy

Sir I don't have the strength to bargain cheesy
Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by mikejj(m): 10:32pm On Apr 21, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
You nor well so you nor want make I marry this year undecided cheesy
. grin come with your prayer point..make i pray for you.ratakatuku this year. cheesy
Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 21, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Yes I joke a lot I was honest with you from the onset but it seems you were joking with me cheesy cheesy

Sir I don't have the strength to bargain cheesy
What gave you that impression?

Oya give me your id, let me just check and I won't disturb you again. tongue
Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:42pm On Apr 21, 2018
greiboy:
What gave you that impression?

Oya give me your id, let me just check and I won't disturb you again. tongue
Your actions earlier prove so tongue

I've never done that to anyone on this forum...... hmmmmm tongue
Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by Nobody: 10:44pm On Apr 21, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Your actions earlier prove so tongue

I've never done that to anyone on this forum...... hmmmmm tongue
lol. I am not joking though

So would you give me that opportunity?
Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:51pm On Apr 21, 2018
greiboy:
lol. I am not joking though

So would you give me that opportunity?

But you said I was joking with what I told you tongue what gave you that impression cheesy

Ehmmm ehmmm wink cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by greypencils: 3:26am On Apr 22, 2018
saintol:
Iriri Aiye re oooooo. Nkan nla lohun to n sele, iyanu lo je, Ha!!! Nkan n beee. Nje Ise aiye ko lele yi bi. Ema wo gende Okunrin Pelu baby King's way... ki Okunrin kunrin ma date baby lasan lasan. Ogun majaaa ooooo. Sey olaju (civilization) na leleyi, eemo ti wolu.
Eemo wolu ni tooto. Bobo mi ti high
Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by Thrifty247: 12:14pm On Oct 15, 2018
W
Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by princfred(m): 3:02pm On Oct 15, 2018
BluntBoy:

Caught red handed doing what?? I never wooed sekxy. It was just a tease. I liked her brilliance. You know when you call someone your wife without much seriousness. Moreover, I always made sure to encourage her to maintain her excellent grades.

Can we have a conversation offline?
What about it if you wooed whoever before? Lol you may still woo whoever after wooing her. Its your human right.
Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by jiireley(f): 6:34am On Mar 06, 2020
grin grin grin
i used to think only white people were crazy. africans prove me wrong all the time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her / Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) / LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.