Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,065 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures (100266 Views)

Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her / Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall / Why The Man Rejected His Girlfriend's Proposal At Ikeja Mall, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by Olulinks(m): 7:39am On Apr 21, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Like WTF?
That's an insult to my craft.
You're banned!
I'm supposed to be promoted to a mod actually. Try check how many members and none members would have checked your profile to know about your beautiful craftsmanship by the evening of today. I deserve a warm hug, dear. Soft work....
Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by Thegeneralqueen(f): 7:51am On Apr 21, 2018
Cutehector:
lol it's far better to take a sex doll out for a date than to take a Nigerian lady out for a date..
Places like this are where you're being found undecided instead of you to say something different from them you're here adding fuel to fire cool
Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by isybeke(f): 7:54am On Apr 21, 2018
Rubbish
Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by Cutehector(m): 8:06am On Apr 21, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Places like this are where you're being found undecided instead of you to say something different from them you're here adding fuel to fire cool
taaa... Who you hepp.. Oya give me blow first then I go reason your matter for nairaland
Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:07am On Apr 21, 2018
Cutehector:
taaa... Who you hepp.. Oya give me blow first then I go reason your matter for nairaland
Blow gini mpia gi eh undecided how is our bank work wink
Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by Cutehector(m): 8:09am On Apr 21, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Blow gini mpia gi eh undecided how is our bank work wink
u never give me blow , u dey ask of bank work...
Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:12am On Apr 21, 2018
Cutehector:
u never give me blow , u dey ask of bank work...
I'm asking you so that I'll know if your sorry our money is intact cool
Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by Cutehector(m): 8:14am On Apr 21, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I'm asking you so that I'll know if your sorry our money is intact cool
name one guy wey u don dash five naira for ur life...
Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by Freeman50(m): 8:19am On Apr 21, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Is that your state of origin too? Well, it's Itu.
No, when next will you be home? Pls slide into my DM.
Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by BluntBoy(m): 8:22am On Apr 21, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Whatever rocks his boat.... I care less cheesy

When a woman says "I care less", just know she is feeling threatened.
Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:25am On Apr 21, 2018
Cutehector:
name one guy wey u don dash five naira for ur life...
I can never and would never dash a man my money except my brothers cool
Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by Manager264(m): 8:25am On Apr 21, 2018
damtan:
he don get job. na to dey carry sex doll about

Lol. #Lazi_yoot

1 Like

Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by hsub: 8:26am On Apr 21, 2018
Mad people don arrived

1 Like

Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:26am On Apr 21, 2018
BluntBoy:

Ladyhippoty88 come see bluntboy has started cheating on you lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by Cutehector(m): 8:27am On Apr 21, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
I can never and would never dash a man my money except my brothers cool
so how u come expect me make I dash you money? You smoke?
Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:29am On Apr 21, 2018
Cutehector:
so how u come expect me make I dash you money? You smoke?
Now you're sounding disrespectful don't you know I'm a lady and it's your duty to cater for my needs undecided
Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by BluntBoy(m): 8:30am On Apr 21, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:

Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by Cutehector(m): 8:32am On Apr 21, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Now you're sounding disrespectful don't you know I'm a lady and it's your duty to cater for my needs undecided
taa.. Person wey I never marry...abeg shift two steps behind me make i see better asses
Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:36am On Apr 21, 2018
[quote author=BluntBoy post=66895822][/quote] You have been busted cheesy

Cc highpriestess,ladyhippoty88
Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by Thegeneralqueen(f): 8:37am On Apr 21, 2018
Cutehector:
taa.. Person wey I never marry...abeg shift two steps behind me make i see better asses
You can look but don't touch wink
Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by MTKbudapest(m): 8:44am On Apr 21, 2018
scarcity of men loading...
Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by Omololu2121: 8:51am On Apr 21, 2018
iQUOTE:
Don't trust a sex doll in the hands of Nigerians. They will transfer the bitterness of their girlfriends denying them sex on the sex dolls.[/b] My heart felt condolence goes to this poor sex doll, she will end up in parts[b].

2 Likes

Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by highpriestess: 8:54am On Apr 21, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
You have been busted cheesy

Cc highpriestess,ladyhippoty88
grin
Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by Cutehector(m): 8:59am On Apr 21, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
You can look but don't touch wink
who wan look your akpu yarnsh sef
Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by faithfull18(f): 9:03am On Apr 21, 2018
This isn't ordinary..

Take a walk to my profile, trust me you need it to reduce your expenditure on data..grin
Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by Rhozabeth(m): 9:06am On Apr 21, 2018
The height of insanity!

1 Like

Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by Thegeneralqueen(f): 10:22am On Apr 21, 2018
Cutehector:
who wan look your akpu yarnsh sef
E pain am

Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:32am On Apr 21, 2018
BluntBoy:

I say it a lot but I don't feel threatened.
Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 10:37am On Apr 21, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
You didn't spell my name well but I saw it. Thanks sis I know you got my back.
Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by BluntBoy(m): 10:41am On Apr 21, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
You didn't spell my name well but I saw it. Thanks sis I know you got my back.

Got your back indeed. They are merely trying to ruin my chances with you.
Re: Man Takes His Sex Doll On A Date To The Ikeja Mall In Lagos - Pictures by Lalas247(f): 11:02am On Apr 21, 2018
lefulefu:
cc highpriestess and Lalas247 grin
Lol .... leave the guy abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her / Lady Touches Singer's Genital Area While Dancing With Him On Stage (Pix, Video) / LMAO When The White Guy Wants To Jilt His Nigerian Girlfriend ( Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.