Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,885 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

I Am Tired Of Been A Single Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Tired Of Been A Single Lady (3113 Views)

How Do I Tell My Fiancee That I Am Tired Of Incessant Sex? / "I Cannot Believe I'm Still Single" - Lady Shares Bikini Photos, Gets Epic Reply / Single Lady Traps Neighbour’s Husband With N200,000 For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Tired Of Been A Single Lady by LonelyHeart627: 11:29am On Apr 21, 2018
Goodmorning to you all.
Let me go straight to the point, I am a single lady of 25 years old. I am simple, jovial hardworking and very optimistic about life. I have won some awards due to my hardwork and tenacity.

I have not been very lucky with my previous relationships. I am a graduate working in southwest Nigeria with good home training.
I want a man that believes in living the future now, someone that is ready for marriage this year and wish to settle down oversea as husband and wife. A christian, hardworking, honest, simple and disciplined man.
My email is lonelyh627@gmail.com
Re: I Am Tired Of Been A Single Lady by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 21, 2018
Come on , you deserve better than this

There is someone out there looking for you

Besides marriage shouldn't define you, learn to love being by yourself , for yourself and with yourself

Then the right person would come and you would fully experience the joys of a relationship in maturity

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Tired Of Been A Single Lady by thesicilian: 11:33am On Apr 21, 2018
LonelyHeart627:
Goodmorning to you all.
Let me go straight to the point, I am a single lady of 25 years old. I am simple, jovial hardworking and very optimistic about life. I have won some awards due to my hardwork and tenacity.

I have not been very lucky with my previous relationships. I am a graduate working in southwest Nigeria with good home training.
I want a man that believes in living the future now, someone that is ready for marriage this year and wish to settle down oversea as husband and wife. A christian, hardworking, honest, simple and disciplined man.
Will you sponsor the marriage and overseas settlement?

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Been A Single Lady by mrtomola(m): 11:33am On Apr 21, 2018
Ready to settle down overseas? Am available!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Been A Single Lady by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 21, 2018
mrtomola:
thesicilian:

See them, Na only that one una see

4 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Been A Single Lady by IamD18: 11:35am On Apr 21, 2018
A scammer cannot scam a scam a scammertologist

4 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Been A Single Lady by jokolo282(m): 11:36am On Apr 21, 2018
pm me privately let's discuss
Re: I Am Tired Of Been A Single Lady by Olalan(m): 11:37am On Apr 21, 2018
Young lady in as much as I understand how you feel presently coupled with societal pressure you seem to be desperate and if not careful would lead you into getting into wrong hands.
BTW maybe you need to be more realistic with your wants in a man this wanting to settle oversea will limit your chances to finding a suitor.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Been A Single Lady by mrtomola(m): 11:40am On Apr 21, 2018
FortifiedCity:
See them, Na only that one una see

Am actually against that point of settling down in overseas. It sounds a kinda of...

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Been A Single Lady by Warripikin08(m): 12:02pm On Apr 21, 2018
After them don waste dem time say dem dey pursue their career them go come social media dey disturb men about marriage.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Been A Single Lady by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 21, 2018
As she mention abroad tins...op mailbox go don full throway cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Been A Single Lady by Pierohandsome: 12:08pm On Apr 21, 2018
A male scammer under a female moniker

6 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Been A Single Lady by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 21, 2018
Olalan:
Young lady in as much as I understand how you feel presently coupled with societal pressure you seem to be desperate and if not careful would lead you into getting into wrong hands.
BTW maybe you need to be more realistic with your wants in a man this wanting to settle oversea will limit your chances to finding a suitor.
limit ke? cheesy.. Boys don queue up oocheesy. Who no wan check out go jardoncheesy.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Been A Single Lady by Nobody: 12:12pm On Apr 21, 2018
Pierohandsome:
A male scammer under a female moniker
and an alternate moniker sef
Re: I Am Tired Of Been A Single Lady by Nofav0rs(m): 12:14pm On Apr 21, 2018
mrtomola:
hahahahahahhahaha

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Been A Single Lady by LonelyHeart627: 12:27pm On Apr 21, 2018
thesicilian:

No sir. It is going to be a mutual plan

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Been A Single Lady by LonelyHeart627: 12:34pm On Apr 21, 2018
mrtomola:

Am actually against that point of settling down in overseas. It sounds a kinda of...
I have always have the dream of settling abroad and I want someone that can support that dream. It might be difficult at first but we'l surely laugh last

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Been A Single Lady by gonkin(m): 12:40pm On Apr 21, 2018
lonelyh627@gmail.com
Even the email speaks of loneliness.
You have awards and cant get a man. And at 25 what are u worried about. You still have 2 years till u start worrying about your future surname

Well my conclusion; This one is a pure scammer. Even put an email

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Been A Single Lady by LonelyHeart627: 12:44pm On Apr 21, 2018
gonkin:
lonelyh627@gmail.com
Even the email speaks of loneliness.
You have awards and cant get a man. And at 25 what are u worried about. You still have 2 years till u start worrying about your future surname

Well my conclusion; This one is a pure scammer. Even put an email
You mentioned pure scammer? Thank you, I decided to quote you just for future sake. I am coming back to testify on this topic.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Been A Single Lady by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 21, 2018
We have able guys. Don't worry many of them will pm you.
Re: I Am Tired Of Been A Single Lady by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 21, 2018
mrtomola:
Wheres your shovel?
Re: I Am Tired Of Been A Single Lady by LonelyHeart627: 3:13pm On Apr 21, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
We have able guys. Don't worry many of them will pm you.
Thank you sister
Re: I Am Tired Of Been A Single Lady by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 21, 2018
LonelyHeart627:
Goodmorning to you all.

the fact that your email is lonely h627 is freaking hilarious.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Been A Single Lady by iLegendd(m): 4:58pm On Apr 21, 2018
LonelyHeart627:
Goodmorning to you all.

You ladies should stop complaining of being unlucky. All the lucky things you need are in a book called Ladies First, but unfortunately, the book has been banned, else, I would've sent you a copy. It's men's brain hack for women - especially African women. Getting any man is not rocket science. Christians put too much load on God. It's not bad, but humans are meant to do some work themselves and let God finish the rest. I wish you the best, Honey.

Re: I Am Tired Of Been A Single Lady by bababodmas(m): 5:26pm On Apr 21, 2018
LonelyHeart627:
Goodmorning to you all.

Oya... Hook me let's marry sharp sharp.....BTW... You humiliated you no put your pinshure

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Been A Single Lady by Shugavee(f): 5:32pm On Apr 21, 2018
LonelyHeart627:
Goodmorning to you all.

lol u know u are not a woman grin

3 Likes

Re: I Am Tired Of Been A Single Lady by press005: 5:37pm On Apr 21, 2018
A lot of guys out there are faithful, romantic and nice but sorry to say, financially, some are struggling and most ladies wouldn't want to settle with such..rather, they go for already made guy that will care less, use and ditch them..

Advice to the ladies out there is "Stick to that good guy that gives u his all in a relationship no matter how small cos his story can turn around tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Been A Single Lady by Mercurypanther(m): 7:21pm On Apr 21, 2018
Scammer

1 Like

Re: I Am Tired Of Been A Single Lady by gonkin(m): 7:38pm On Apr 21, 2018
LonelyHeart627:
You mentioned pure scammer? Thank you, I decided to quote you just for future sake. I am coming back to testify on this topic.

Like i should care.
Re: I Am Tired Of Been A Single Lady by Fourwinds: 5:00pm On May 01, 2018
LonelyHeart627:
I have always have the dream of settling abroad and I want someone that can support that dream. It might be difficult at first but we'l surely laugh last
see your mouth like oversea...this scam won't succeed...

Re: I Am Tired Of Been A Single Lady by MrSensor(m): 5:13pm On May 01, 2018
LonelyHeart627:
No sir. It is going to be a mutual plan
ALERT!!!!!!!: SCAMMER
Re: I Am Tired Of Been A Single Lady by LonelyHeart627: 5:16pm On May 01, 2018
MrSensor:

ALERT!!!!!!!: SCAMMER
Have you been scammed? Please stop raising unnecessary alarm on my thread. Pm me and let us meet for proper verification. Is that okay?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sold!!! Tech bros and ladies? Juicy laptop for sale (photo) / Do You Believe In Public Display Of Affection (PDA)? / Cant They B Any Virgin Gurl In Nigeria Till Mariage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.