Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country (55252 Views)

Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country / Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics / "I'm Not Graduating Like Melaye" Omokri Says As He Visits Harvard University. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by IdeyFindWife: 4:50pm On Apr 21, 2018
superemmy:
This is only happening because Buhari has caused this to happen.

When the number one person who is supposed to represent the interest of a common people in front of outsiders speaks ill of his own folk, what do you expect others to say?

I will continue to say it, this Government has not just brought only untold hardship to the people but a bad image which will take time to be redeemed on the international scene.

From being labelled Criminals,to being named illiterates and now to being branded lazy, our collective reasoning has been insulted, bastardized and made a mockery of by none other than an almajiri cow herding terrorist leading apologetic sycophant who is feeding fat into the nation's reserve.

Posterity would be our Judge, if we let this madman and his horde of bloodsucking effigies to continue unabated.
When they're done with the study, Naija leaders better grab a copy.

It might the expo that clueless dullard buhari urgently needs to them things around. That's if lying-Lai and co don't confuse him again sha

5 Likes

Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by jeremy042(m): 5:04pm On Apr 21, 2018
Truth be told this post ain't lying
like if yes n share if no

3 Likes

Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by Omololu2121: 5:05pm On Apr 21, 2018
ilevic:

Good Buhari is blunt but do you go out to tell your neighbor that your wife is lazy in bed?
[/b]A man who announces his daughter's promiscuity should not expect a good suitor[b]

Sense will not kill you bro wink

4 Likes

Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:11pm On Apr 21, 2018
As an Igbo man, I am working very hard for the failure of Nigeria.

If you think you can succeed in spite of me, keep doing what you are doing.

4 Likes

Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by gidgiddy: 6:25pm On Apr 21, 2018
Biafrannuke:

Biafra g'enwe mmeri!

Ise!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by Rizzyawesome32: 6:50pm On Apr 21, 2018
Buhari said Nigerian youths are lazy angry
Yes they are for
*selling their votes for empty promises of 5k monthly cry
*Reduced price of petrol from #85 to #50
*1 dollar to 1 naira from 1 dollar
They deserve all the insults they're getting from this government for the past 4yrs

4 Likes

Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by iamtardey: 6:51pm On Apr 21, 2018
make i hustle make i comot here na him dey my head so

2 Likes

Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 21, 2018
I'm still recuperating from Buhari's international insult and now this. Lord why?

6 Likes

Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by dustydee: 6:52pm On Apr 21, 2018
Did the poster bother to read what he wrote?

3 Likes

Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by rchilee: 6:54pm On Apr 21, 2018
Their findings might help us...It's good

3 Likes

Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by MissRaine69(f): 6:54pm On Apr 21, 2018
Oye0404:
Must they always use Nigeria as a bad example? We're really in a deep mess.....
It’s not a lie though is it?
Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by shine12: 6:54pm On Apr 21, 2018
There is a book titled "Why Nations Fail"
It defines some of the problems of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by buhariguy(m): 6:55pm On Apr 21, 2018
Ok
Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by Paperwhite(m): 6:57pm On Apr 21, 2018
Both leaders & citizen are involved in bastardizing Nigeria but most of the blame go to the leaders.
Abeg Havard should publish the answers perhaps it will help Nigeria to make amends.

2 Likes

Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by Didi2d(m): 6:58pm On Apr 21, 2018
Well, I think our leaders should look into that assignment Harvard is giving to those students.
The best analysis of any of the students should be used as a case study and eventually applied to the Nigerian various political and economic problems.
And am sure Nigeria will change for good
Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by jaymichael(m): 6:58pm On Apr 21, 2018
Cyynthialove:
Buhari has finished this country .
Very shameful.
Were you too 'lazy' to read the question?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by guru90: 6:59pm On Apr 21, 2018
anath:
Why will dy do that, we will sue them.... this is rubbish!

please, is not rubbish........

okay.... what will you say about what Our yeye president said about Nigeria Youth?

NIGERIA is a fail country!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by sisisioge: 6:59pm On Apr 21, 2018
It is well...corruption, greed, power craze...those are our downfall. It is really well.
Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by Mayflowa(m): 7:01pm On Apr 21, 2018
iamJ:
nigeria is a failed country not because of our leaders, its because of us, we are all self centered lazy ungrateful, hypocrites that want free thing without working, u think that am lying?

go to aba and see fake drugs

go to lagos and see fake products

go to any business owned by a nigerian and see how he will charge u unnecessarily for no reason

we like to lie to ourselves and deceive ourselves, when ur pastor says God will visit boko haram and destroy it and u say amen, sit down and ask urself how? the same prayers up and down and ur life never improve, ask urself na?

buhari didnt lie, we are lazy

person go church and say amen to buy car and build house and the person sells onion, how na?

person carry him family do juju to get money

scams, land sales, car sales, mmm and the other ones

buhari might be blunt and harsh but in our hearts we know that what he said is true

Why can’t onion sellers buy a car. Cleaners in US have fancy cars. That is an indication of successful state

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by jaymichael(m): 7:01pm On Apr 21, 2018
I just wonder what is the correlation between the question and the topic?
Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by millomaniac: 7:02pm On Apr 21, 2018
iamJ:
nigeria is a failed country not because of our leaders, its because of us, we are all self centered lazy ungrateful, hypocrites that want free thing without working, u think that am lying?

go to any business owned by a nigerian and see how he will charge u unnecessarily for no reason

we like to lie to ourselves and deceive ourselves, when ur pastor says God will visit boko haram and destroy it and u say amen, sit down and ask urself how? the same prayers up and down and ur life never improve, ask urself na?

person go church and say amen to buy car and build house and the person sells onion, how na?

buhari might be blunt and harsh but in our hearts we know that what he said is true

What you say does not make any sense and sounds idiotic and i am vexed that such proud display of folly can come from a nigerian. I would have educated you if you were smart. angry Human beings are naturally selfish, there is no country in the world where there are no vices. Even if it a population of 500(nigeria is 7th world most populous country out of 195 !!). Worse crimes are comitted in countries like china but .....arghh... why do i even bother.

7 Likes

Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by Annie939(f): 7:03pm On Apr 21, 2018
who should we blame for this misfortune?

1 Like

Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by Arinze86(m): 7:04pm On Apr 21, 2018
Mayflowa:

Why can’t onion sellers buy a car. Cleaners in US have fancy cars. That is an indication of successful state
leme quote a guy...#if I tell that idiot that said how can an onion seller buy car...I will be banned from nairaland#.....useless man...pls mayflowa, help me tell the idiot again that even tigernut sellers in the US owns cars...

2 Likes

Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by Mires: 7:06pm On Apr 21, 2018
I wish a piece like this will send a strong message to our politicians (not leaders because we don't have one).

When a country dances naked in the market place, it should know that other nations are watching. Hence, Nigeria is now a case study of bad governance. A case study of poverty amidst plenty.

1 Like

Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 21, 2018
1stola:
All thanks to our leaders

Ibb
Obj
Gej
Buhari etc

Our leaders are Nigerians, they didn't fall from space. Our leaders are a reflection of it's citizen.
Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by Cutehector(m): 7:12pm On Apr 21, 2018
They are right..
Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by godofuck231: 7:12pm On Apr 21, 2018
Letenwam:
Nigeria has yet again been 'disgraced' internationally, following an assignment Harvard University gave to its students in which Nigeria was used as a case study of a failed African country.

The question Harvard University gave its students reads;

Africa is growing. Seven of the the ten fastest growing economies in the world are in Africa, and the continent's largest economies are becoming less dependent on extractive commodities. The continent's rising middle class has demonstrated a taste for consumer goods and technological innovation, and Africa's population-currently more than a billion people- is booming and overwhelmingly young at a time when populations in other regions are shrinking and aging.

Nigeria, sub-saharan Africa's largest economy, epitomizes both the promise and the problems the continent faces in the 21st century. The contry had failed to thrive for its first thirty years as an independent nation, despite having a developmental head start relative to countries like China and India, as well as hundreds of billions of dollars in oil revenue.. Now, after pathbreaking reforms followed by signs of retrenchment, Nigeria's new President faced both vast opportunity and grave challenges. Would the country flourish or founder in this new era? We will analyze key reforms in Nigeria's economy, significant political developments, and the choices facing the country's fast-growing private sector.

Why did Nigeria fail to thrive between 1960 and 1999, particularly relative to China and India?

How would you characterize former President Obasanjo's legacy?

Are you bullish or bearish on the next fifteen years for Nigeria? What would make you change your mind? What opportunities do you see? What are the challenges (and risks)

https://lailasnews.com/harvard-university-uses-nigeria-as-a-case-study-of-a-failed-african-country/

Lalasticlala
APC, buhari

Na God go nosh all of una

Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by Nobody: 7:14pm On Apr 21, 2018
iamJ:

you are. Doomed my love
Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by talk2percy(m): 7:15pm On Apr 21, 2018
I thank God I am A BIAFRAN! Long live Biafra the land of the rising sun!

3 Likes

Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by kings09(m): 7:17pm On Apr 21, 2018
immhotep:
Harvard has finally joined IPOB.

Cc lzaa onyeoga Madridguy

Dont forget buhariguy , deomelllo, corrinthians, sillymods, deji17, ngeneshit as they ll suddenly go blind to dis thread

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 21, 2018
kings09:

Dont forget buhariguy , deomelllo, corrinthians, sillymods, deji17, ngeneshit as they ll suddenly go blind to dis thread
apcheat members
Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by Topmaike007(m): 7:19pm On Apr 21, 2018
iamJ:

guy why is it that you are the only one DAT type something that is meaningful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today / Wadume: APC Gave Me N13m For 2019 Election / Florence Ajimobi Rebuffed Governor Makinde’s Offer For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.