Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country (55250 Views)

Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country / Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics / "I'm Not Graduating Like Melaye" Omokri Says As He Visits Harvard University. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by Rosskii: 10:38pm On Apr 21, 2018
awelekiti:
Well, you are entitled to your opinion and rude character. I would never join issues with you on that. I guess you are one of those backward-looking Nigerians by comparing Nigeria with some backward countries like Bangladesh, Peru, Djibouti, Burma, etc.

Those represent the MAJORITY nations on earth. They are DEVELOPING COUNTRIES. That is what you term them. You claim to have gone to school yet you and your ilk still reason like illiterates. You are not supposed to look down on those countries. You are supposed to learn from them, because similar issues affecting them affect your country.

Nigeria of today should rather be competing with the likes of the Mexico and India you mentioned wrongly and out of myopic thoughts.

What is in Mexico and India? There are parts of those two countries that they will take you to and you will wonder if you are in the 21st century or the 12th. India has millions of dirt poor people, mass illiteracy, and is struggling with power cuts, poor public services, corruption, and social ills like terrorism, rap.e, and is in fact known as the ra.pe capital of the world. Mexico is a crime haven filled with drug dens and drug lords, and massive corruption. Of course, like everywhere else, they have their good sides, their nice neighbourhoods, and growing industries. But why overlook their ills and overblow their achievements? And then you overblow Nigeria's ills, and downplay her achievements. Question is, why do you hate yourself and your country?

I have been to most of the countries too including the so-called western countries.

You have NOT been to ''most of the countries'' on earth, so stop lying.

I have been to India severally

Where and where did you go to in India? Did you visit the hinterland, the rural areas, or the poorer states like Jakharnd and Manipur, and Chattisgaar? How long were you there?

If India is such a great place, why is America, England etc filled with Indians, even more so than Africans?

Why does research show that India is POORER THAN AFRICA?

http://www.primepost.in/more-poor-in-india-than-africa/

I was in Iraq last year and I wondered if they practiced the same islam like our muslims do here because of the spate of development there..

You are talking RUBBISH, and this symbolises your wretched level of self hatred and inferiority complex. Iraq by all indices and measurements is a a DISASTER ZONE, A WARTORN NATION with malnutrition, broken infrastructure and services, bombed out buildings everywhere you look, and widespread terrorism. YET to you it is a place to be admired, while Nigeria is a place to be condemned. Why don't you go and live in Iraq, so we can know that it is Eldorado? Is it only to type rubbish on nairaland?

Is Dubai in UAE also a western colony mr Man?

USE YOUR BRAIN FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE. UAE has a population under 8 million, and yet its oil and gas reserves are 4 times that of Nigeria, and she exports three times more oil than Nigeria per annum. WHY OH WHY would UAE, Kuwait etc not be places where everyone is materially content? Nigeria has 200 million people, and you are expecting Nigeria to be like UAE and Kuwait, or Qatar? Tiny nations with massive oil and gas resources? I mean, what was the point of your education if you still reason like a dunce? Nigeria's path forward is through diversification, not dependence on oil and gas.

Pakistan was recently invited by Buhari to help train in some areas...what a pity! I have been to Abudabad in pakistan and I challenge you visit there and come back to spew your bunkum and sheer ignotance again.

Pakistan suffers from daily power cuts:

https://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/pakistan/pm-abbasi-convenes-special-meeting-as-karachis-power-crisis-deepens/

Pakistan suffers from infrastructural deficiencies, mass poverty, corruption, illiteracy, and terrorism.

That you went to Pakistan and 'enjoyed' yourself is as irrelevant as somebody coming to Nigeria and stopping over in Abuja, then Victoria Island Lagos, before departing with praise and loud admiration for how 'advanced and developed' Nigeria is.

Malaysia and Indonesia are a good examples...or are they also western countries? One of them came to learn about palm oil in Nigeria but now , has become the world leader in palm oil producer...which school did you attend my friend?

Stop mentioning the few Asian tigers. They were heavily supported by the west in the post WW2 era, with transfer of technology, finance, and the opening of western markets to their manufactured goods. The west did this in order to checkmate the advance of communism in the Asia-Pacific. Without that western intervention, places like Malaysia would be no different from Burma or Cambodia. Are those not their neighbours and brothers?

I urge you go back and learn more because your thinking is so shallow, I am sorry. Have you been to Ghana lately?

Where and where did you go in Ghana? Did you enter their villages and small towns, where power is non existent, and schools are run down?. Every Nigerian fool goes and spends two nights in Accra, and suddenly Ghana is Japan. Dude, GHANA is a developing country like Nigeria. There is nothing in Ghana by way of development that you will not find ten times more of in Nigeria. And there is no form of underdevelopment in Nigeria that you will not find in Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 21, 2018
Rosskii:

Honestly, my brother, something is seriously wrong with our people.

I was thinking the exact same thing as you. NOWHERE DID THE ARTICLE EVEN REMOTELY IMPLY THAT NIGERIA WAS A ''FAILED STATE''.

It was our self hating, inferiority complex filled low lifes here who call themselves Nigerians that somehow found a way to twist that article into something that casts Nigeria in the worst possible light.

Some of you ignorant fools who think Nigeria is a ''failed state'' need to really travel around and see what a ''failed state'' really looks like. Stupid imbeciles. If they send any of you LOW LIFES to an actual failed state, like Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Somalia, Syria or Yemen, YOU WILL BEG FOR YOUR MUMMY AND DADDY TO TAKE YOU BACK TO NIGERIA IMMEDIATELY.

WORTHLESS, USELESS, SELF-HATING FOOLS.

Was that not how some of you MORONS started crossing desert into Libya, where they captured you and sold you into slavery??

I'm sure before you left Nigeria you were thinking you were passing through heaven into paradise. Since everywhere outside Nigeria - including Libya - is heaven in your dumb, illiterate mentality.

Was it not some of the Libyan returness, who came back and on national TV warned Nigerians against hating their country to the extent of wanting to leave at all costs? After his Libyan experience, where they were treated worse than dogs, he said, ''Now I know the value of the great Nigeria, my country, and my fatherland. If I had known, I would have remained home and continued in my business.''.

How I wish some of you ignorant, moronic dolts would go through his experience so you will learn to value what you have.

Honestly, I regretted ever wasting my precious time responding to your rude comments and ideas bereft of reason. Had I read this your meaningless post much earlier, I wouldn't have taken my time to reply you in my earlier posts. You are indeed a relic of a lost age. I hope you realise how backward-thinking you are before it is too late
Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by Rosskii: 10:57pm On Apr 21, 2018
awelekiti:
Honestly, I regretted ever wasting my precious time responding to your rude comments and ideas bereft of reason. Had I read this your meaningless post much earlier, I wouldn't have taken my time to reply you in my earlier posts. You are indeed a relic of a lost age. I hope you realise how backward-thinking you are before it is too late

YOU are the one that is backward thinking. You hate yourself and your country. You cannot see anything good in it. That means you are sick. Wake up from your sickness. Understand that Nigeria is a DEVELOPING COUNTRY, and will most likely not be an advanced nation in your lifetime. Once you've come to that acceptance, it is remarkable how much of a load it takes off your shoulders. You stop being so angry, so disappointed, so disgruntled. You finally start to see the beauty of Nigeria.

Like those Libyan returnees. One said he sat in a dungeon being thrown rotten food at by 18 year old Libyan thugs, for several months. He remembered Mama Nkechi's peppersoup joint in faraway Nigeria where he could go in and order a delicious, hot plate of fresh fish pepppersoup and Big Stout even without paying, and pay later. See, he had taken Nigeria and its offerings for granted. Those were ''little things'' that didn't matter. He didn't realise how beautiful Nigeria was until he experienced the cruelty, racism, and deprivations of Libya, and the crushing poverty and destitution of the Sahara desert. I wish other Nigerians like yourself will experience such, so you know that Nigeria is truly your home to cherish, and not a ''shithole'' or ''failed state'' or whatever wretched, demented label you morons choose for it.
Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by goshee: 10:58pm On Apr 21, 2018
any body who still thinks the zoo will get better is that lazy and uneducated yoot the dullard refer to in London
Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by forgiveness: 11:29pm On Apr 21, 2018
Letenwam:
Nigeria has yet again been 'disgraced' internationally, following an assignment Harvard University gave to its students in which Nigeria was used as a case study of a failed African country.

The question Harvard University gave its students reads;

Africa is growing. Seven of the the ten fastest growing economies in the world are in Africa, and the continent's largest economies are becoming less dependent on extractive commodities. The continent's rising middle class has demonstrated a taste for consumer goods and technological innovation, and Africa's population-currently more than a billion people- is booming and overwhelmingly young at a time when populations in other regions are shrinking and aging.

Nigeria, sub-saharan Africa's largest economy, epitomizes both the promise and the problems the continent faces in the 21st century. The contry had failed to thrive for its first thirty years as an independent nation, despite having a developmental head start relative to countries like China and India, as well as hundreds of billions of dollars in oil revenue.. Now, after pathbreaking reforms followed by signs of retrenchment, Nigeria's new President faced both vast opportunity and grave challenges. Would the country flourish or founder in this new era? We will analyze key reforms in Nigeria's economy, significant political developments, and the choices facing the country's fast-growing private sector.

Why did Nigeria fail to thrive between 1960 and 1999, particularly relative to China and India?

How would you characterize former President Obasanjo's legacy?

Are you bullish or bearish on the next fifteen years for Nigeria? What would make you change your mind? What opportunities do you see? What are the challenges (and risks)

https://lailasnews.com/harvard-university-uses-nigeria-as-a-case-study-of-a-failed-african-country/

Lalasticlala

That's a good one because the solutions from the findings could be used to solve our problems.
Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 21, 2018
wristbangle:
It all dawn to the past and present leaders who represented or still representing us at federal, state and local level. Even the citizen of the country can't be spare as individuals compromise their way to the top;, involve in illegal business like drug trafficking, skull mining, armed robbery, counterfeiting product, etc.

It gives me a lot of concern that this country may not get fix in 1000years even if we have the right leaders at the helm of power.
Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by demitola(m): 11:48pm On Apr 21, 2018
Pepsi101:
If Buhari can insult us that feeds him and his family, why won't Harvard mock us.

#BACKTODAURA
How did he mock you particularly?

1 Like

Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 21, 2018
demitola:

How did he mock you particularly?

Are you trying to make a conversation or you don't know the meaning of his choice of words about Nigerian youths?
Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by MarieSucre(f): 12:45am On Apr 22, 2018
iamJ:
nigeria is a failed country not because of our leaders, its because of us, we are all self centered lazy ungrateful, hypocrites that want free thing without working, u think that am lying?

go to aba and see fake drugs

go to lagos and see fake products

go to any business owned by a nigerian and see how he will charge u unnecessarily for no reason

we like to lie to ourselves and deceive ourselves, when ur pastor says God will visit boko haram and destroy it and u say amen, sit down and ask urself how? the same prayers up and down and ur life never improve, ask urself na?

buhari didnt lie, we are lazy

person go church and say amen to buy car and build house and the person sells onion, how na?

person carry him family do juju to get money

scams, land sales, car sales, mmm and the other ones

buhari might be blunt and harsh but in our hearts we know that what he said is true

Out of every 1 of the people you mentioned above, there are 10 hardworking enterprising Nigerians. Don't always be in a hurry to defend the indefensible.
Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by Tunks2017(m): 12:45am On Apr 22, 2018
Annie939:
who should we blame for this misfortune?

IBB, GEJ, PMB & the Commitee of vultures in Abuja angry

Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by APL33: 12:53am On Apr 22, 2018
DerideGull:
Even dumbass fool knows that the shithole called Nigeria is a failed state. It made the rank not because of the similar conditions of failed state but for the fact that Nigeria had enormous wealth yet failed woefully.

Read well. They didn't say Nigeria is a failed state.
They said we failed to THRIVE in the first 30 years after independence. Periods between 1960 and 1999.

Anus like u, calling ma country Shithole.

1 Like

Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by steveDpro: 1:24am On Apr 22, 2018
E don happen
Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by LGDON: 1:39am On Apr 22, 2018
iamJ:
nigeria is a failed country not because of our leaders, its because of us, we are all self centered lazy ungrateful, hypocrites that want free thing without working, u think that am lying?

go to aba and see fake drugs

go to lagos and see fake products

go to any business owned by a nigerian and see how he will charge u unnecessarily for no reason

we like to lie to ourselves and deceive ourselves, when ur pastor says God will visit boko haram and destroy it and u say amen, sit down and ask urself how? the same prayers up and down and ur life never improve, ask urself na?

buhari didnt lie, we are lazy

person go church and say amen to buy car and build house and the person sells onion, how na?

person carry him family do juju to get money

scams, land sales, car sales, mmm and the other ones

buhari might be blunt and harsh but in our hearts we know that what he said is true

Nigerians are not lazy

They are just not sincere and desperate
Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by justtoodark: 4:19am On Apr 22, 2018
for me,white people are the case studiy....

whites are a nasty race....

the more i know,the more i wan vomit... tongue tongue
Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by fellory: 6:07am On Apr 22, 2018
Rizzyawesome32:
Buhari said Nigerian youths are lazy angry
Yes they are for
*selling their votes for empty promises of 5k monthly cry
*Reduced price of petrol from #85 to #50
*1 dollar to 1 naira from 1 dollar
They deserve all the insults they're getting from this government for the past 4yrs
Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by alezzy13: 6:29am On Apr 22, 2018
bioye:
It's either everyone that has posted so far did not read the original post or most Nigerians are truly brainless. The article says though Nigeria didn't thrive for the first 30 years, it is thriving now. It went ahead to praise the path-breaking reforms of our leaders since return to democracy in 1999. Nowhere did the article say Nigeria is currently a failed state!

You will last long, bros!!

I made a case in a previous thread that a majority of those bleatin about PMB's alleged "lazy" comment have not even seen the clip, and by doing so, only gave credence to his statement. We have a LOT of illiterates among our youth.

Once again, tragically, we see it playing out here.

I can bet my last dollar that OVER 90% of the empty noise makers did not read d Harvard document. They simply joined fray pouring saliva all over the place.

Na wa ooo!!

1 Like

Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by Nobody: 6:40am On Apr 22, 2018
Rosskii:

Those represent the MAJORITY nations on earth. They are DEVELOPING COUNTRIES. That is what you term them. You claim to have gone to school yet you and your ilk still reason like illiterates. You are not supposed to look down on those countries. You are supposed to learn from them, because similar issues affecting them affect your country.

What is in Mexico and India? There are parts of those two countries that they will take you to and you will wonder if you are in the 21st century or the 12th. India has millions of dirt poor people, mass illiteracy, and is struggling with power cuts, poor public services, corruption, and social ills like terrorism, rap.e, and is in fact known as the ra.pe capital of the world. Mexico is a crime haven filled with drug dens and drug lords, and massive corruption. Of course, like everywhere else, they have their good sides, their nice neighbourhoods, and growing industries. But why overlook their ills and overblow their achievements? And then you overblow Nigeria's ills, and downplay her achievements. Question is, why do you hate yourself and your country?

You have NOT been to ''most of the countries'' on earth, so stop lying.

Where and where did you go to in India? Did you visit the hinterland, the rural areas, or the poorer states like Jakharnd and Manipur, and Chattisgaar? How long were you there?

If India is such a great place, why is America, England etc filled with Indians, even more so than Africans?

Why does research show that India is POORER THAN AFRICA?

http://www.primepost.in/more-poor-in-india-than-africa/

You are talking RUBBISH, and this symbolises your wretched level of self hatred and inferiority complex. Iraq by all indices and measurements is a a DISASTER ZONE, A WARTORN NATION with malnutrition, broken infrastructure and services, bombed out buildings everywhere you look, and widespread terrorism. YET to you it is a place to be admired, while Nigeria is a place to be condemned. Why don't you go and live in Iraq, so we can know that it is Eldorado? Is it only to type rubbish on nairaland?

USE YOUR BRAIN FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE. UAE has a population under 8 million, and yet its oil and gas reserves are 4 times that of Nigeria, and she exports three times more oil than Nigeria per annum. WHY OH WHY would UAE, Kuwait etc not be places where everyone is materially content? Nigeria has 200 million people, and you are expecting Nigeria to be like UAE and Kuwait, or Qatar? Tiny nations with massive oil and gas resources? I mean, what was the point of your education if you still reason like a dunce? Nigeria's path forward is through diversification, not dependence on oil and gas.

Pakistan suffers from daily power cuts:

https://en.dailypakistan.com.pk/pakistan/pm-abbasi-convenes-special-meeting-as-karachis-power-crisis-deepens/

Pakistan suffers from infrastructural deficiencies, mass poverty, corruption, illiteracy, and terrorism.

That you went to Pakistan and 'enjoyed' yourself is as irrelevant as somebody coming to Nigeria and stopping over in Abuja, then Victoria Island Lagos, before departing with praise and loud admiration for how 'advanced and developed' Nigeria is.

Stop mentioning the few Asian tigers. They were heavily supported by the west in the post WW2 era, with transfer of technology, finance, and the opening of western markets to their manufactured goods. The west did this in order to checkmate the advance of communism in the Asia-Pacific. Without that western intervention, places like Malaysia would be no different from Burma or Cambodia. Are those not their neighbours and brothers?

Where and where did you go in Ghana? Did you enter their villages and small towns, where power is non existent, and schools are run down?. Every Nigerian fool goes and spends two nights in Accra, and suddenly Ghana is Japan. Dude, GHANA is a developing country like Nigeria. There is nothing in Ghana by way of development that you will not find ten times more of in Nigeria. And there is no form of underdevelopment in Nigeria that you will not find in Ghana.
what an epistle of a backward-looking lazy Nigerian youth. I urge you go back to the university and if you're still there, start up again from 100 level because it's never too late. What's the per capita income of Nigeria, when compared with India and Mexico? Do you even understand what this means? How do you determine if a country is developed, developing or under-developed? Shame on you. For your info, no more comments cos you don't deserve my precious time. the best answer for people like you mere silence.
Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by Nobody: 7:08am On Apr 22, 2018
Lmaoooo, I'm laughing but it actually hurts. I once had to do sth similar in a geography exam. I couldn't even lie, couldn't even claim it was at least an emerging country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by Nobody: 8:08am On Apr 22, 2018
kings09:

Dont forget buhariguy , deomelllo, corrinthians, sillymods, deji17, ngeneshit as they ll suddenly go blind to dis thread
the Libyan slave market is waiting for many people LOL

cc lzaa
Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by Revolva(m): 8:30am On Apr 22, 2018
Perfect case study

Ultra modern bus terminal in Lagos ....Nigeria -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JIY3DCsCs60
Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by Nobody: 8:47am On Apr 22, 2018
immhotep:
Harvard has finally joined IPOB.

Cc lzaa onyeoga Madridguy

lmao... so has bill gates too. apparently we are still deceiving ourselves in nigeria that everything can still be ok... meanwhile others already know what nigeria is.. a failed state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 22, 2018
aonag:

lmao... so has bill gates too. apparently we are still deceiving ourselves in nigeria that everything can still be ok... meanwhile others already know what nigeria is.. a failed state
madridguy still believes that everything is ok, even though he is planning to embark upon self-imposed exile to Libya.
You can't make this stuff up grin grin.

cc lzaa onyeoga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by akigbemaru: 9:25am On Apr 22, 2018
christejames:
I believe the research is an empirical one filled with facts...

Nigeria is a glaring example of a failed nation. A nation still grappling with one of the basic necessities of life like water and power. A nation that was touted to be among the greatest in the world after five decades of Independence but today the nations that were tipped together with us like Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Chile have all galloped and trotted beyond our reach, currently we are going to those nations cap in hand begging for assistance. The country is a disgrace to nations that secured their independence in the '50s.
Our leaders think they are taking us for a ride and making fool of us but they don't know that the time for reckoning is near cause we have reached the rubicon.

1 Like

Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by LZAA: 10:12am On Apr 22, 2018
immhotep:

madridguy still believes that everything is ok, even though he is planning to embark upon self-imposed exile to Libya.
You can't make this stuff up grin grin.

cc lzaa onyeoga

Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by LZAA: 10:12am On Apr 22, 2018
immhotep:
the Libyan slave market is waiting for many people LOL
cc lzaa
grin grin
Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by redsun(m): 10:53am On Apr 22, 2018
Nigeria is a failed society as a result of fundamental ignorance. The people running the country are in complete darkness as regards what needs doing to move a country forward,most of them lack the basic cognitive abilities of average children in a world where intelligent quotient counts and the same applies to the general populace because out of the populace comes the leaders.

It is a ruined society that is devoid of reasoning and common sense,that is why it is lawless and chronically backward in the midst of plenty. The ones that claim to be educated are like yutured and controlled chimps in whiteman's laboratories that are taught to recognise words, pronounce and write without instinctive initiatives and complex thinking abilities.
Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by ibinaboonline: 11:12am On Apr 22, 2018
I think this is rather good. The analysis is very correct and its good Nigeria is used as a case study in that way. Those students will have to make thorough research into the nation's history and present in order to submit an informed answer.
Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 22, 2018
christejames:
I believe the research is an empirical one filled with facts...

Nigeria is a glaring example of a failed nation. A nation still grappling with one of the basic necessities of life like water and power. A nation that was touted to be among the greatest in the world after five decades of Independence but today the nations that were tipped together with us like Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Chile have all galloped and trotted beyond our reach, currently we are going to those nations cap in hand begging for assistance. The country is a disgrace to nations that secured their independence in the '50s.
Our leaders think they are taking us for a ride and making fool of us but they don't know that the time for reckoning is near cause we have reached the rubicon.

Crossing the rubicon is the thing. I fear Nigerians will just turn around at the other end and start crossing to the other side.

1 Like

Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by freshdude99(m): 11:47am On Apr 22, 2018
GavelSlam:

If not for the prejudices you harbour you would have asked the simple question "what is the specification of this multi-million Naira bike"

The truth is sacred. Yet I can write anything about you knowing some people would believe it without evidence.

Na who go suffer am?

Buhari?

I pity you lot.
You haven't made any reasonable point young man...
Of what use is the specification on the power bike to me for Christ sake?
Before pitying me alot, pls spend sometime to reason and pity ur sorry self first!
Bunch of incomprehensible entity
Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by GavelSlam: 12:00pm On Apr 22, 2018
freshdude99:

You haven't made any reasonable point young man...
Of what use is the specification on the power bike to me for Christ sake?
Before pitying me alot, pls spend sometime to reason and pity ur sorry self first!
Bunch of incomprehensible entity

If you had a brain, a little bit of brain matter, you would realise anyone can claim anything, any price to anything.

You guys go around with obvious lies about the cost of a bike but once you are asked what type of bike you all develop seizures simply because you have been bred in lies.

If I was to make any claim here I would back it up with sufficient evidence.

Type of Bike?

What are the specs?

How many cc ?

They can't give you that not even the colour but when it comes to price you can brandish any figure you pull from the air.

Hollow Donoughts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by freshdude99(m): 12:10pm On Apr 22, 2018
GavelSlam:

If you had a brain, a little bit of brain matter, you would realise anyone can claim anything, any price to anything.

You guys go around with obvious lies about the cost of a bike but once you are asked what type of bike you all develop seizures simply because you have been bred in lies.

If I was to make any claim here I would back it up with sufficient evidence.

Type of Bike?

What are the specs?

How many cc ?

They can't give you that not even the colour but when it comes to price you can brandish any figure you pull from the air.

Hollow Donoughts.
The young man in question, pls where and what does he do for a living? What's his monthly take home, if he's a business man, the name of his company and what do they do to earn money? Just a few question for ur lazy brain heeed.I.o.t
Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by GavelSlam: 12:19pm On Apr 22, 2018
freshdude99:

The young man in question, pls where and what does he do for a living? What's his monthly take home, if he's a business man, the name of his company and what do they do to earn money? Just a few question for ur lazy brain heeed.I.o.t

Hey donought, you ought to know as long as you haven't told us if he was driving a Kimco bike any other question is irrelevant.

I don't know where you live but in Lagos there are various bikes from ladies to the common ones used by Okada riders to some more expensive ones.
Regular folks ride bikes too.

You cannot throw around figures without even giving us some information on the type of bike.

Don't tell me you are too lazy to comprehend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today / Wadume: APC Gave Me N13m For 2019 Election / Akpabio Reacts To His Nomination As Buhari’s Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.