Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,722 members, 7,813,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country (55240 Views)

Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country / Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics / "I'm Not Graduating Like Melaye" Omokri Says As He Visits Harvard University. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by shortiespro: 7:19pm On Apr 21, 2018
Abeg op ... if dem never answer this questions tell me .. I have 10 answers that will make this country a better place for you and I .

1. Is create one more regional zone : Middle belt ..
Nasarawa, jos, Kogi , Taraba . Benue..

1 Like

Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by Cooly100: 7:21pm On Apr 21, 2018
Nigeria... cool

TI
Ai
ICC
IMF
Bill Gates
Havard
Buhari

Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by Topmaike007(m): 7:21pm On Apr 21, 2018
Lilisticlili:
you are. Doomed my love
why did you say is doom?is saying noting but the truth....

1 Like

Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 21, 2018
'Tis true.
Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by buhariguy(m): 7:22pm On Apr 21, 2018
1stola:
All thanks to our leaders

Ibb
Obj
Gej
Buhari etc

lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra are intellectually lazy ,

Even the analysis absorbed buhari

1 Like

Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by Cooly100: 7:24pm On Apr 21, 2018
Ikigai:
'Tis true.

Divide Nigeria into 3 or 4 parts.

May be 2 of the parts would excel.

But now we a trapped together...Nigeria is a failed state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by Paulo12(m): 7:24pm On Apr 21, 2018
yeah we are a failed country right now but we will bounce back...
we will start by kicking bubu back to daura
Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by Navalsadiq(m): 7:24pm On Apr 21, 2018
freeze001:
Saint Buhari is not among o! Make una no try am!

It must be an IPOB Professor in Harvard-BMC

It is the fault of lazy Nigerian youths-Buhari, 2018
if them give dem biafra they won't be able to do any thing.their achievement is on another man's land.ipob biafra indeed.make Una carry go. Them no need Una

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by Ultraf: 7:26pm On Apr 21, 2018
Harvard has officially enlisted among the wailers, come to think of it, it's after Bill Gates appended his signature on the wailers form.
Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by excellenceetim: 7:26pm On Apr 21, 2018
NIGERIA SHOULD GET COPY OF THIS RESEARCH

The facts being outline in the research work is clear and is very deserving of Nigeria. Between 1960-1999 Nigeria has nothing to show of her oil revenue when some countries like China and India remains on growth line. Read the last few lines you observe a reverse in the statement with 'striving private sector'. The research will give overview whether Nigeria is in line or offline in growing economies or whether we are just deceiving ourselves. The indices are to look upon

2 Likes

Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by Cooly100: 7:26pm On Apr 21, 2018
buhariguy:
lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra are intellectually lazy ,

Even the analysis absorbed buhari

...but he looted at PTF.

Why was he sacked and PTF scrapped an put in the bin?

...almajiric vultures of Arewa are always high on tramadol and codeine....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 21, 2018
Topmaike007:
why did you say is doom?is saying noting but the truth....
give me reasons why you think he is saying the truth?
And give me reason why you think he is not doomed?
And give me reason why you think you are well your self?
Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by nom44311: 7:30pm On Apr 21, 2018
CSTR1003:

If I tell you what is on my mind I will get banned.

They ask your president a simple question of how should Nigeria be helped.

Your president then abandon the question and went around to demarket what should be the strongest selling point of the country.
What else is buhari doing in London? Is he marketing our world class power , infrastructure, tourism ,or what?
What else does Nigeria have as its advantage if not the enormous youths that buhari has just rubbished.

Your president is without doubt the worse leader in the world.

Bless you sir.
Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by emperorblog(m): 7:30pm On Apr 21, 2018
HARVARD UNI MOST BE SUED Bleep DEM I BLAME OUR PRESIDENT, LEADERS AND UK FOR THIS.
Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by omoluka: 7:30pm On Apr 21, 2018
iamtardey:
make i hustle make i comot here na him dey my head so
Na so now
Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by idris4eva(m): 7:34pm On Apr 21, 2018
Jesus Christ

Where did we get it wrong

Even China and India has left us behind
Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by Leopantro: 7:35pm On Apr 21, 2018
I'm willing to place a bet of N10,000 that buhariguy can not go 24 hours without blaming ipod or mentioning anything related to Biafria.
i call on bet9ja to calculate the odds and avenues for people to place their bets.

2 Likes

Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by babapressy(m): 7:38pm On Apr 21, 2018
This issue is getting worse
Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by Toide: 7:39pm On Apr 21, 2018
we have heard worst things so is no longer news.
Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 21, 2018
flounder not founder

Havard no Sabi English sef
Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 21, 2018
We aren't surprised at all. When our very own number one citizen talks gibberish about the country at the international level. What else do we expect? It's the rat that lives in a house that gives other rats outside information about the availability of meat in the house.

1 Like

Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by freshdude99(m): 7:42pm On Apr 21, 2018
iamJ:
nigeria is a failed country not because of our leaders, its because of us, we are all self centered lazy ungrateful, hypocrites that want free thing without working, u think that am lying?

go to aba and see fake drugs

go to lagos and see fake products

go to any business owned by a nigerian and see how he will charge u unnecessarily for no reason

we like to lie to ourselves and deceive ourselves, when ur pastor says God will visit boko haram and destroy it and u say amen, sit down and ask urself how? the same prayers up and down and ur life never improve, ask urself na?

buhari didnt lie, we are lazy

person go church and say amen to buy car and build house and the person sells onion, how na?

person carry him family do juju to get money

scams, land sales, car sales, mmm and the other ones

buhari might be blunt and harsh but in our hearts we know that what he said is true
What buhari said is true no doubt but my problem with his submission is that he doesn't have the moral standing to say such because as a father of the country his children specifically his son isn't working yet driving multi million naira power bike. Even wen he had accident, its still the tax The few hard working youths paid that was used to treat him abroad. So where is the"Morals" in his submission I asked?
Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by mormoney85(m): 7:42pm On Apr 21, 2018
iamJ:
nigeria is a failed country not because of our leaders, its because of us, we are all self centered lazy ungrateful, hypocrites that want free thing without working, u think that am lying?

go to any business owned by a nigerian and see how he will charge u unnecessarily for no reason

we like to lie to ourselves and deceive ourselves, when ur pastor says God will visit boko haram and destroy it and u say amen, sit down and ask urself how? the same prayers up and down and ur life never improve, ask urself na?

person go church and say amen to buy car and build house and the person sells onion, how na?

buhari might be blunt and harsh but in our hearts we know that what he said is true
sometimes when some people talk i wonder what they went to school for, if there's fake products in out markets then our government is d failure not d people, try send, sell or produce fake in America and c how d government wil deal with you, d reason we elected then into those offices is for them to hv d power to take care of those things so that we can feel save, so our government is d problem not d citizens

2 Likes

Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by Topmaike007(m): 7:50pm On Apr 21, 2018
Lilisticlili:
give me reasons why you think he is saying the truth?
And give me reason why you think he is not doomed?
And give me reason why you think you are well your self?
1)he is saying the truth,because majority of what he pin point is what is happening in our society, is it the ritual killing? Or is it about someone that does manual work and want to drive buggati or is it those internet fraudster in our society today,or we the citizen that usually extort money from our fellow brethren illegally?

2)he is not doom,because the Bible says, say the truth and it shall set you free. Is people that knows the truth and refuse to say it are the people that are doomed.

3)I am well myself because I know that he is saying the truth...

Advice: pls dear don't use foul word on people, it does not speak good about you,thank you.
Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by dallyemmy: 7:50pm On Apr 21, 2018
What is the institution 's recommendation to Nation 's problem ?
Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by bellville: 7:51pm On Apr 21, 2018
Mayflowa:

Why can’t onion sellers buy a car. Cleaners in US have fancy cars. That is an indication of successful state
very true. We tend to overlook the non-formal sector not knowing that there is serious money to be made if properly scaled. An onion seller who "knows his onion" will buy cars and build houses. I'm beginning to pay close attention to that sector.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by Smhart1(f): 7:53pm On Apr 21, 2018
Harvard University deserve some accolade

1 Like

Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by bioye(m): 8:03pm On Apr 21, 2018
It's either everyone that has posted so far did not read the original post or most Nigerians are truly brainless. The article says though Nigeria didn't thrive for the first 30 years, it is thriving now. It went ahead to praise the path-breaking reforms of our leaders since return to democracy in 1999. Nowhere did the article say Nigeria is currently a failed state!

2 Likes

Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by Justiceotuya(m): 8:04pm On Apr 21, 2018
What I see here is the sort of questions being asked to students, questions that most Nigerian lecturers will not even ask. You have to be wide read to discern analyse and answer the question. You can't cram for this, it's like a debate all answers are wrong or right depending on how you argue your case. My greatest wish is to have a feel of a school outside Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by TheUbermensch: 8:06pm On Apr 21, 2018
iamJ:

Buhari might be blunt, but you're far above stupid.

Why will you call Nigerians lazy?

What more should they do yo show that they're some illustrious sons of bvtchez?

Or you think producing fake drugs and whatnots is something for lazy people? Or you think it's easy to defraud someone millions of dollars with only a laptop? No. these things are huge. Require good brainpower and hardwork.

Nigeria's environment is not one that encourages job creation. That is just the problem. Or you think people enjoy doing nothing? Not having money to feed cloth or pay bills? You think it gives them joy? No. But what are they to do? Smh.

2 Likes

Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by 360great(m): 8:06pm On Apr 21, 2018
a welcome development....what a shame to my country
Re: Harvard University Uses Nigeria As A Case Study Of A Failed African Country by kokomilala(m): 8:06pm On Apr 21, 2018
The obvious is being stated here. Put in perspective, isn't Nigeria a failed state? 20,25 yrs, it was apparent, but now it's being spelt out with the certitude of the emergence of daylight.
For me, it's a wasted generation in terms of what is wasted- resources and human.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today / Wadume: APC Gave Me N13m For 2019 Election / 21 Released Chibok Girls On Their Way To Maiduguri (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.