Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan (32302 Views)

[agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream / He Wants To Marry An Orphan ?? / It's Easily For An Orphan To Marry a Wrong Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by desthan(m): 5:08pm On May 22, 2010
''walks in, shouts after reading thread & all the positive response shocked, banging head seriously on the wall and murmuring, this menek fellow just beat me to it, slunks back to plan a more elaborate revenge for the op'' undecided
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by squad1: 5:14pm On May 22, 2010
Aqva:

menek radiant  cheesy

I don't owe you explanation, but as a man with self esteem [/b]i'd clarify a few things.

First the sales job is hectic and not what i would want for ma cousin. I felt menek will have the drive so i offered him hoping ma coz will get something better in a few weeks.

It was the Engr graduate i said i don't have a job for and not the phantom menek. A man with 2.1 in Engr deserves a job in Julius Berger et al, not a sales asst. If it means personally walking from one office to the other for the chap, i will. Such drive, humility and hunger. If only i could post his mail here.

I'm not an employment agent but i've been blessed and know my way around Abj. Initially, i felt so touched by menek, too bad he can't deliver. [b]I better leave this thread for good. The whole purpose has been defeated.

Show some maturity man, safex101 and radiant will think ur a coward or are u?
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 5:29pm On May 22, 2010
Menek ,why are you making a fool of urself ? You requested for a job and people have agreed to help you with a job, accommodation and some cash on the condition that you present ur CV and here you are dilly-dallying . For the past two days people have been for you to send ur credentials online . I now see the reason why you are in this condition - you are not creative at all, that is if you are not a fraud.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 5:31pm On May 22, 2010
Menek ,why are you making a fool of urself ? You requested for a job and people have agreed to help you with a job, accommodation and some cash on the condition that you present ur CV and here you are dilly-dallying . For the past two days people have been for you to send ur credentials online . I now see the reason why you are in this condition - you are not creative at all, that is if you are not a fraud.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 5:33pm On May 22, 2010
@radiant i sent menk ur email via txt to forward his cv to also mine,he is thru with scanning the nysc cert and waec cert. ,he will be sending it now.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 22, 2010
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 22, 2010
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 22, 2010
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 22, 2010
He just sent me his details
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by gbaski2010: 5:39pm On May 22, 2010
tosag:

Menek ,why are you making a fool of urself ? You requested for a job and people have agreed to help you with a job, accommodation and some cash on the condition that you present your CV and here you are dilly-dallying .  For the past two days people have been for you to send your credentials online . I now see the reason why you are in this condition - you are not creative at all, that is if you are not a fraud.
GBAM

i cant believe a true job seeker like menek still exist cos it shud  NOT take a true job seeker 5mins to get his PREPARED cv to anyone(willing to help) online
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Scooby1(m): 5:39pm On May 22, 2010
safex101:

@radiant i sent menk your email via txt to forward his cv to also mine,he is thru with scanning the nysc cert and waec cert. ,he will be sending it now.

good job
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Scooby1(m): 5:41pm On May 22, 2010
safex101:

He just sent me his details

nice one menek
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 22, 2010
rediant check your email he said he sent it to you confirm it
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 22, 2010
for those who want to help please paste your email for him to forward is cv to
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by menek(m): 5:49pm On May 22, 2010
i scattered the cv in the course of sendin it with mobile. i've sent now.pls don`t call me a fool i have to tailor it
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 22, 2010
Send it now let me see. For whatever it is worth, i'll try and work on it. Never too late to forgive. Send the Bachelors and NYSC cert too.
(at)ymail.com
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by odereghi(m): 5:56pm On May 22, 2010
why are you guys still battling over this planned story of menek?

everything is now obvious that menek is a full time criminal.

firstly, he has refused to send his credentials for further investigations

secondly, he lied to us when he said he had no money and that he hardly eats. But he has money to transport himself to and fro all the way from bori to portharcourt main town for browsing but cannot scan his cv.

Thirdly, he has refused to tell us his address in Rivers State cos he does not want any of us in Rivers state to meet with him one on one and find out whether his story is true or not.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Tcrack(m): 5:56pm On May 22, 2010
am gonna be verry blunt with you. your main problem is selfpity and if you do not snap out of it, hit the street and DO WHAT REAL HUSTLERS DO, you will probaly die of hunger.just so you know you, i suffer pass you and both parents were hail had hearty.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 22, 2010
Aqva:

Send it now let me see. For whatever it is worth, i'll try and work on it. Never too late to forgive. Send the Bachelors and NYSC cert too.
jazzpha(at)ymail.com

Mr aqva i will call him to make sure he do it,but hope say no be just to confirm weda na real or not ohhh.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Scooby1(m): 6:05pm On May 22, 2010
odereghi:

why are you guys still battling over this planned story of menek?

everything is now obvious that menek is a full time criminal.

firstly, he has refused to send his credentials for further investigations

secondly, he lied to us when he said he had no money and that he hardly eats. But he has money to transport himself to and fro all the way from bori to portharcourt main town for browsing but cannot scan his cv.

Thirdly, he has refused to tell us his address in Rivers State cos he does not want any of us in Rivers state to meet with him one on one and find out whether his story is true or not.

@odereghi why do you keep insisting on having his house address? You want to pay him a visit at night huh !
If you really want to meet call him and arrange to meet at a resturant or something.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 22, 2010
@safex
Will help, not the sales exec thing anymore but something will come up. Let him just drop it. What does he have to lose?
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by olaolabiy: 6:10pm On May 22, 2010
Radiant:

Any hope for Menek from your side?
i know you are well-intentioned. but, this guy? i am sorry i am a needy person too. so i don't have what he wants.
may God help us all.

but be careful, radiant , you never know. help him but stay out.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 22, 2010
Aqva:

@safex
Will help, not the sales exec thing anymore but something will come up. Let him just drop it. What does he have to lose?

nothing! i txt him ur email,but i av forwarded the one he sent to me please confirm the receipt
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by menek(m): 6:14pm On May 22, 2010
jazz(at)ymail.com system refuse sending
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by menek(m): 6:15pm On May 22, 2010
aisha2 i want to send to your id
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 22, 2010
menek:

jazz(at)ymail.com system refuse sending

u tried    jazzpha@ymail.com  ?
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 22, 2010
Somebody somewhere sent Menek's details to me. It pans out. Don't know if he is poor or not but will try and get him something.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 22, 2010
menek:

aisha2 i want to send to your id
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Radiant(f): 6:36pm On May 22, 2010
ola olabiy:

i know you are well-intentioned. but, this guy? i am sorry i am a needy person too. so i don't have what he wants.
may God help us all.

but be careful, radiant , you never know. help him but stay out.

Be careful of what? Stay out of what?  
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 22, 2010
Aqva:

Somebody somewhere sent Menek's details to me. It pans out. Don't know if he is poor or not but will try and get him something.

i did ! wink
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Radiant(f): 6:40pm On May 22, 2010
safex101:

rediant check your email he said he sent it to you confirm it

Yes I've received his NYSC, success letter from Uni and his CV.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 22, 2010
Radiant:

Yes I've received his NYSC, success letter from Uni and his CV.

Thank God

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (24) (Reply)

I Can't Forgive My Late Mummy And My Daddy / Real Reasons People Get Married But Won't Tell Their Partners / Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.