Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,017 members, 7,835,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan (32298 Views)

[agony Of An Orphan] Sign The Documents Or Forget About Your Education Dream / He Wants To Marry An Orphan ?? / It's Easily For An Orphan To Marry a Wrong Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Radiant(f): 6:44pm On May 22, 2010
Aqva:

Somebody somewhere sent Menek's details to me. It pans out. Don't know if he is poor or not but will try and get him something.

That sounds better  cheesy tongue

If I can't help with a job I will assist with house rent/other needs.

Many thanks guys  cheesy
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by menek(m): 6:47pm On May 22, 2010
aisha2 check ur mail
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 22, 2010
where are they?, they wont come and apologise to the guy after raining insults on him and tarnishing his character. The heart of man is desperately wicked.
After all the explanation
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Radiant(f): 6:56pm On May 22, 2010
Please if you're genuine to help and can't find Menek online please contact me/Aisha2/Aqva/Safex01 for Menek's credentials.

For those who want to give him money should he send his account details to you? Please leave your e-mail address so that he can forward his account details.
Or if you want to send from abroad you can also state that.

I'm sure he needs the money

Many thanks guys smiley
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 22, 2010
Radiant:

Please if you're genuine to help and can't find Menek online please contact me/Aisha2/Aqva/Safex01 for Menek's credentials.

For those who want to give him money should he send his account details to you? Please leave your e-mail address so that he can forward his account details.

Many thanks guys smiley

what is the next step,are they still going with the first ideal?
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by menek(m): 7:02pm On May 22, 2010
almost exhausted airtime
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 7:04pm On May 22, 2010
Radiant:

Many thanks guys smiley

I disagree Radiant that money should be sent to him. What we have been advocating for is a job and accomodation. If the Job is ready, we will look for accomodation and only then will the money be paid to the Landlord, then he will probably be given the rest to settle down but please nobody should send him money yet or directly, lets do this right to aviod any issues. Please, I know you mean well but we have come this far, lets do it right.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Radiant(f): 7:09pm On May 22, 2010
safex101:

what is the next step,are they still going with the first ideal?

Yea I guess the lad wants to stick with finding a job.

I'm sure he's scared to ask for money to start business You want NL to skin him alive

Left to me, I'll suggest he starts a business and when he's stable enough he can find a job in his field. I'm sure people will be kind enough to contribute.
I even got a mail from some dude promising to contribute. He said we should let him know what the plan is.

I guess if we promise to contribute Menek might decide to go for business but as it is the lad is gon' stick with his initial intention except we convince him that we can support him to start a business.

Again, we need more people to give him ideas and average cost to start a business. People are willing to help. they just need a plan to work with.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Radiant(f): 7:13pm On May 22, 2010
aisha2:

I disagree Radiant that money should be sent to him. What we have been advocating for is a job and accomodation. If the Job is ready, we will look for accomodation and only then will the money be paid to the Landlord, then he will probably be given the rest to settle down but please nobody should send him money yet or directly, lets do this right to aviod any issues. Please, I know you mean well but we have come this far, lets do it right.

I understand what you mean. Someone said he'll be sending 5k a week to him so I assumed some people don't mind sending him money. I didn't say they should send. I was only asking if they still want to send.

Sending him money doesn't stop the progress of things. Some people might just want to help regardless of the plan on NL. At least I know about me and one other person.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 22, 2010
recieved a mail from someone i don't kn:

[b]God bless you Aisha,Radiant,Chiek, and all others trying to help this man/boy. There are still some good people in Nigeria. I went through all the posts didnt post a line but am impressed in the reactions of Nigerians so far saving that soul.I pray you find you reward in folds according to his riches in Heaven Amen,  Observer and a Nairaland Lover from Germany. God bless Nigeria, God bless us all. Amen.[/b]
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by menek(m): 7:27pm On May 22, 2010
Trial post
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by menek(m): 7:31pm On May 22, 2010
So i can now post with mobile.what was wrong then?
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 22, 2010
Radiant:

Yea I guess the lad wants to stick with finding a job.

I'm sure he's scared to ask for money to start business You want NL to skin him alive

Left to me, I'll suggest he starts a business and when he's stable enough he can find a job in his field. I'm sure people will be kind enough to contribute.
I even got a mail from some dude promising to contribute. He said we should let him know what the plan is.

I guess if we promise to contribute Menek might decide to go for business but as it is the lad is gon' stick with his initial intention except we convince him that we can support him to start a business.

Again, we need more people to give him ideas and average cost to start a business. People are willing to help. they just need a plan to work with.

He said he will prefer to work for a bit, maybe in time run a business alongside. Thank you Radiant.
Chijek, we are waiting on you to confirm your offer please so we can start making arrangements from here
menek:

So i can now post with mobile.what was wrong then?
LOL, that is how it is sometimes, when good wants to come, the devil makes it more difficult. it will be well ko
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 22, 2010
odereghi:

why are you guys still battling over this planned story of menek?

everything is now obvious that menek is a full time criminal.

firstly, he has refused to send his credentials for further investigations

secondly, he lied to us when he said he had no money and that he hardly eats. But he has money to transport himself to and fro all the way from bori to portharcourt main town for browsing but cannot scan his cv.

Thirdly, he has refused to tell us his address in Rivers State cos he does not want any of us in Rivers state to meet with him one on one and find out whether his story is true or not.

You are just a Nuisance!! How old are you??
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Radiant(f): 7:47pm On May 22, 2010
aisha2:

He said he will prefer to work for a bit, maybe in time run a business alongside. Thank you Radiant.

That's okay. Thank you.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 7:54pm On May 22, 2010
Thank God the poster came up trumps in the end. I had my fingers crossed and was checking back every few hours or so to see if he had posted his CV as requested.

I am glad that he finally came up with it and the approriate help can now be given.

With people already calling for blood, especially after the huge losses some people suffered in the auto section, I was worried that if this was proved to be a scam, then there would never be any hope of help for anyone else genuine or not who comes here looking for asistance.

@Poster now that you have proved yourself as a genuine young man desperately looking for help; please please please do not put any of these good people who are helping you to shame. Please do not be an ingrate but work as hard as you can to do these people proud. God bless you.

To all you fine men & women who have offered to help, May God bless you all and meet you all at your different points of need. Amen.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 9:36pm On May 22, 2010
Ah what a sweet story in the end. Maybe i shld drop my own CV too . . .
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by dawoyo(m): 10:45pm On May 22, 2010
osifred (m)
Ghana

[bthis is perphas d most silly comment i have made and mite b d silliest ever. i study human behaviour, i discover d following 4rm d poster
1. this whole stuff would be a scam but i dont know d motive behind it
2. the poster called himself an orphan to gain sympathy
3. he, like most pple in his condition if that is true are very myopic @poster how do u choose a career u dont even know d job opportunity
4. your mum has thus far tried her best for u so she has nt disserted u like u claim.

in conclusion mr poster dont be angry wit me if am wrong. is my opnion anyway.i can not recommend a job for u since i dont even know your qualification.
y dont u post your CV[/b] on nairaland luck make smile on u. i discover from your writing dat if u r nt a scam then u have a low self esteem and dat must change b4 u can succeed

@OSIFRED, WHY DON'T YOU KILL ONE OF YOUR PARENTS SO YOU COULD GAIN PEOPLE'S SYMPATY? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT MYOPIC IS? MY FATHER LIVED A POOR LIFE AND A VERY WRETCHED ONE TOWARDS THE END OF HIS LIFE. DO YOU FRAKING HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT THAT DID TO ME? IT MADE ME KEEP TRYING AND WANNA SURPASS HIM IN EVERY ASPECT AND THEN ERASE ALL FORMS OF SUFFERING AND TEARS FROM MY MOM, SISTERS AND YOUNGER BROTHERS.

I PITY YOU, I DOUBT IF YOU'VE EVER BEEN IN NEEDS. DID YOU FOR ONCE IMAGINE WHY SOMEONE WHO'S A LIL BIT OK TO AN EXTENT BE ON NL ASKING FOR A HELPING HAND AND IS WILLING TO TRAVEL TO ABUJA AND TAKE UP A JOB OF 35K OR SO? IF YOU CAN RENDER ANY ASSISTANCE DO SO OTHERWISE, SHUT UP.

YOU TALK OF LOW-ESTEEM? HAVE YOU EXPERIENCED WHAT IS CALLED TRUE POVERTY? DID YOUR FAMILY EVER LOST ALL THEY HAD IN A DAY? DID YOUR FAMILY (EVERY MEMBER) EVER FASTED AND PRAYED TO GOD FOR OVER 4 YEARS FOR HELP ALL TO NO AVAIL THAT YOU DOUBT HE EVER CARES? DID ONE OF YOUR SISTER EVER LEFT HOME TO AN UNKNOWN LOCATION TILL DATE COS SHE JUST COULDN'T HANDLE IT ANYMORE? WAS YOUR FATHER EVER SICK OF A VERY STRANGE AILMENT THAT EVEN DOCTORS HAD TO ADVISE HE BE TAKEN TO A CHURCH? DID YOU HAVE YOUR FATHER KILLED BY HIS SISTER AND E.T.C AFTER A STRANGE ILLNESS THAT MAKES YOU WANNA KILL YOURSELF OVER THE SIGHT OF HIM EVEN AFTER A MAN OF GOD SAID HE WASN'T GONNA DIE BUT COME OUT OF IT A STRONGER MAN? HAVE YOU EVER LOOKED UP @ YOUR MOTHER ONLY TO SHED TEARS DUE TO EXHAUSTATION AND FRUSTRATION YOU SEE IN HER EYES FROM CRYING IN THE NIGHTS, PRAYING AND FASTING FOR YEARS? WORST OF ALL HAVE YOU EVER REGRETTED WORKING FOR YEARS TO SAVE A LIL SOMETHING FROM A SALARY OF 12K MONTHLY AND SENDING SOME TO YOUR DAD TO START UP WITH STH ONLY TO HAVE THE MONEY YOU SENT KILLED HIM? HAVE YOU EVER BATTLED WITH THIS QUESTION FOR TWO YEARS NOW "WHAT IF I HADN'T SENT THE MONEY?"?
LOOK MY BROTHER, AFTER LIFE'S THROUGH WITH YOU, YOU WOULDN'T BE FRAKING TALKING ABOUT LOW SELF ESTEEM BUT ABOUT SURVIVAL, ABOUT HOW TO GET A JOB THAT PAYS A LIL ABOVE 12K MONTHLY SO YOU CAN TAKE CARE OF YOUR MOTHER AND PAY YOUR YOUNGER ONES UNIVERSITY EDUCATION.
NOW, TELL ME I'M LYING COS I JUST GAVE OUT A SUMMARY OF MY STORY HERE.

I THINK THE POSTER DESERVES SOME COMMENDATION FOR HIS COURAGE WRITING THIS HERE COS I CAN'T DO THAT EVEN IF MY LIFE DEPENDED ON IT COS OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU. ALSO IF TRUE TO YOUR WORDS, THE POSTER'S LYING/SCAMMING, THEN I'LL SAY IT'S A PITY. I LEAVE IT ALL TO FATE.

AND FOR THOSE WHO'S DECIDED TO HELP HIM OUT, I SAY GOD WILL DIVINELY FAVOUR YOU AND GRANT YOU ALL YOUR INNERMOST DESIRES. AMEN
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by olaolabiy: 11:01pm On May 22, 2010
God bless. interesting. keep us posted.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by OAM4J: 11:33pm On May 22, 2010
Good development.

Wondered why some people didn't want to give the OP the benefits of doubt.

I will recommend that all the funds be channeled to aisha2.

@OP
how far with the friend you wanted to get in touch with for temporary accommodation in abuja?
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by freshera: 11:45pm On May 22, 2010
dawoyo:

[color=#550000]osifred (m)
/color]

@OSIFRED, WHY DON'T YOU KILL ONE OF YOUR PARENTS SO YOU COULD GAIN PEOPLE'S SYMPATY? DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT MYOPIC IS? MY FATHER LIVED A POOR LIFE AND A VERY WRETCHED ONE TOWARDS THE END OF HIS LIFE. DO YOU FRAKING HAVE ANY IDEA WHAT THAT DID TO ME? IT MADE ME KEEP TRYING AND WANNA SURPASS HIM IN EVERY ASPECT AND THEN ERASE ALL FORMS OF SUFFERING AND TEARS FROM MY MOM, SISTERS AND YOUNGER BROTHERS.

I PITY YOU, I DOUBT IF YOU'VE EVER BEEN IN NEEDS. DID YOU FOR ONCE IMAGINE WHY SOMEONE WHO'S A LIL BIT OK TO AN EXTENT BE ON NL ASKING FOR A HELPING HAND AND IS WILLING TO TRAVEL TO ABUJA AND TAKE UP A JOB OF 35K OR SO? IF YOU CAN RENDER ANY ASSISTANCE DO SO OTHERWISE, SHUT UP.

[b]YOU TALK OF LOW-ESTEEM? HAVE YOU EXPERIENCED WHAT IS CALLED TRUE POVERTY? DID YOUR FAMILY EVER LOST ALL THEY HAD IN A DAY? DID YOUR FAMILY (EVERY MEMBER) EVER FASTED AND PRAYED TO GOD FOR OVER 4 YEARS FOR HELP ALL TO NO AVAIL THAT YOU DOUBT HE EVER CARES? DID ONE OF YOUR SISTER EVER LEFT HOME TO AN UNKNOWN LOCATION TILL DATE COS SHE JUST COULDN'T HANDLE IT ANYMORE? WAS YOUR FATHER EVER SICK OF A VERY STRANGE AILMENT THAT EVEN DOCTORS HAD TO ADVISE HE BE TAKEN TO A CHURCH? DID YOU HAVE YOUR FATHER KILLED BY HIS SISTER AND E.T.C AFTER A STRANGE ILLNESS THAT MAKES YOU WANNA KILL YOURSELF OVER THE SIGHT OF HIM EVEN AFTER A MAN OF GOD SAID HE WASN'T GONNA DIE BUT COME OUT OF IT A STRONGER MAN?

HAVE YOU EVER LOOKED UP @ YOUR MOTHER ONLY TO SHED TEARS DUE TO EXHAUSTATION AND FRUSTRATION YOU SEE IN HER EYES FROM CRYING IN THE NIGHTS, PRAYING AND FASTING FOR YEARS? WORST OF ALL HAVE YOU EVER REGRETTED WORKING FOR YEARS TO SAVE A LIL SOMETHING FROM A SALARY OF 12K MONTHLY AND SENDING SOME TO YOUR DAD TO START UP WITH STH ONLY TO HAVE THE MONEY YOU SENT KILLED HIM? HAVE YOU EVER BATTLED WITH THIS QUESTION FOR TWO YEARS NOW "WHAT IF I HADN'T SENT THE MONEY?"?
LOOK MY BROTHER, AFTER LIFE'S THROUGH WITH YOU, YOU WOULDN'T BE FRAKING TALKING ABOUT LOW SELF ESTEEM BUT ABOUT SURVIVAL, ABOUT HOW TO GET A JOB THAT PAYS A LIL ABOVE 12K MONTHLY SO YOU CAN TAKE CARE OF YOUR MOTHER AND PAY YOUR YOUNGER ONES UNIVERSITY EDUCATION.[/b]

I THINK THE POSTER DESERVES SOME COMMENDATION FOR HIS COURAGE WRITING THIS HERE COS I CAN'T DO THAT EVEN IF MY LIFE DEPENDED ON IT COS OF PEOPLE LIKE YOU. ALSO IF TRUE TO YOUR WORDS, THE POSTER'S LYING/SCAMMING, THEN I'LL SAY IT'S A PITY. I LEAVE IT ALL TO FATE.

AND FOR THOSE WHO'S DECIDED TO HELP HIM OUT, I SAY GOD WILL DIVINELY FAVOUR YOU AND GRANT YOU ALL YOUR INNERMOST DESIRES. AMEN

Bro, you  tried. I can only imagine. God be with you.All the best
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 12:33am On May 23, 2010
Nice one people.

OP, I guess you'll get your 35k job and apartment now.

I hope those who promised actually have these things?
Time will tell.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by princekevo(m): 6:31am On May 23, 2010
When they said you should pray against enemies of your progress, people will think is one invisible big black man with horn and tail behind. OMG!!! You can imagin some forces here on Nairaland trying to stop this guy from breaking through his poverty. Thank God at the end Menek has proved all of you wrong and has set a very good example for other Nigerians. 

@ odereghi
Am not suprised you are from P.H, and you did'nt beat my imagination.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 6:36am On May 23, 2010
dawoyo:

osifred (m)
Ghana

[bthis is perphas d most silly comment i have made and mite b d silliest ever. i study human behaviour, i discover d following 4rm d poster
1. this whole stuff would be a scam but i dont know d motive behind it
2. the poster called himself an orphan to gain sympathy
3. he, like most pple in his condition if that is true are very myopic @poster how do u choose a career u dont even know d job opportunity
4. your mum has thus far tried her best for u so she has nt disserted u like u claim.

in conclusion mr poster dont be angry wit me if am wrong. is my opnion anyway.i can not recommend a job for u since i dont even know your qualification.
y dont u post your CV[/b] on nairaland luck make smile on u. i discover from your writing dat if u r nt a scam then u have a low self esteem and dat must change b4 u can succeed

YOU TALK OF LOW-ESTEEM? HAVE YOU EXPERIENCED WHAT IS CALLED TRUE POVERTY? DID YOUR FAMILY EVER LOST ALL THEY HAD IN A DAY? DID YOUR FAMILY (EVERY MEMBER) EVER FASTED AND PRAYED TO GOD FOR OVER 4 YEARS FOR HELP ALL TO NO AVAIL THAT YOU DOUBT HE EVER CARES? DID ONE OF YOUR SISTER EVER LEFT HOME TO AN UNKNOWN LOCATION TILL DATE COS SHE JUST COULDN'T HANDLE IT ANYMORE? WAS YOUR FATHER EVER SICK OF A VERY STRANGE AILMENT THAT EVEN DOCTORS HAD TO ADVISE HE BE TAKEN TO A CHURCH? DID YOU HAVE YOUR FATHER KILLED BY HIS SISTER AND E.T.C AFTER A STRANGE ILLNESS THAT MAKES YOU WANNA KILL YOURSELF OVER THE SIGHT OF HIM EVEN AFTER A MAN OF GOD SAID HE WASN'T GONNA DIE BUT COME OUT OF IT A STRONGER MAN? HAVE YOU EVER LOOKED UP @ YOUR MOTHER ONLY TO SHED TEARS DUE TO EXHAUSTATION AND FRUSTRATION YOU SEE IN HER EYES FROM CRYING IN THE NIGHTS, PRAYING AND FASTING FOR YEARS? WORST OF ALL HAVE YOU EVER REGRETTED WORKING FOR YEARS TO SAVE A LIL SOMETHING FROM A SALARY OF 12K MONTHLY AND SENDING SOME TO YOUR DAD TO START UP WITH STH ONLY TO HAVE THE MONEY YOU SENT KILLED HIM? HAVE YOU EVER BATTLED WITH THIS QUESTION FOR TWO YEARS NOW "WHAT IF I HADN'T SENT THE MONEY?"?
LOOK MY BROTHER, AFTER LIFE'S THROUGH WITH YOU, YOU WOULDN'T BE FRAKING TALKING ABOUT LOW SELF ESTEEM BUT ABOUT SURVIVAL, ABOUT HOW TO GET A JOB THAT PAYS A LIL ABOVE 12K MONTHLY SO YOU CAN TAKE CARE OF YOUR MOTHER AND PAY YOUR YOUNGER ONES UNIVERSITY EDUCATION.

Hmmm, Thank You, a lot of people here will not understand how life can be really hard on others. You work work and work and do all the right things but never seeem to break even. All i can say is keep your faith strong
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 6:38am On May 23, 2010
BlueDiva:

Nice one people.

OP, I guess you'll get your 35k job and apartment now.

I hope those who promised actually have these things?
Time will tell.

Negativity, after casting aspersions on the character of the poster and failing, they are now turning on the Donors. Ok, we dont, you give him.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by orisebawo(m): 9:20am On May 23, 2010
I am happy to see the amount of assistance that this youngman is getting and thanks to the likes of Aisha2,Radiant,Chiejik and others. it shows that there is still genuine love and compassion within us.

Please it is better to help fine him a job rather than give him money, business is not about having the capital as it involves more business acumen and financial management, people willing to contribute cash could do that through the main coordinators which could help towards getting an accomodation, transportation, office wares etc.

I will be happy to contribute my widows might once it is clear what direction we are actually taking.

Aisha2 pls what is your email address
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Nobody: 9:23am On May 23, 2010
My email add is lsfoundation08@yahoo.com. Thank you too
orisebawo:

I am happy to see the amount of assistance that this youngman is getting and thanks to the likes of Aisha2,Radiant,Chiejik and others. it shows that there is still genuine love and compassion within us.

Please it is better to help fine him a job rather than give him money, business is not about having the capital as it involves more business acumen and financial mamnagement, people willing to contribute cash could do that through the main coordinators which could help towards getting an accomodation, transportation, office wares etc.

I will be happy to contribute my widows might once it is clear what direction we are actually taking.

Aisha2 pls what is your email address

Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Odunnu: 9:48am On May 23, 2010
Waow!!!
Is thr stil a way I kan help or shd I jst continue prayin 4him?
Jst seeing ths thread 2day and it brought back memories i'l rather not nurse,I thankGod d way it went.MayGod's blessing rain on all u positive minded people.
While we are at it,plz I also need help for a vry gud friend who doesnt hv a job since '07 when she graduatd.Its been tough for her and family.Anybdy with good connection?I'll surety her!
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by ziga: 11:00am On May 23, 2010
Life is hard on a lot of people and we all have our own tales of bitterness to tell, but despite all that, we need help from others at one time or the other to pull through.

For some of us, we will forever be grateful to our families, but there are lots of other people who do not have the same situation.

@OP You should be grateful to your mother because she has supported you in life beyond where so many others wouldn't.

@people giving him a helping hand. . . You are appreciated.

@OP, being a graduate gives you a very big advantage, and i don't agree with you that physiology is an irrelevant course to study.

Most Nigerian medical schools have physiology being taught by people without physiology degrees and i'm sure if you make good inquiries, you may be able to get a junior position in one of the Nigerian medical schools. You can try out in your state of origin.

The job offers by some will be a good way to start, but you need to consider how far all that will take you because they may be completely out of your field of study.

Well, you may also have personal reasons for wanting to start out fresh.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by Bim4u: 11:56am On May 23, 2010
Thank God for the ending of this post ,
For all those that offered job
pls could post on here whoever eventually got him the job n the packages
Am not saying full amount but around the range n what benefit so in case he needs accomodation
some of us promised to pay for it so we would know if still needed.
God bless you all for ur kindness
@menek n others let's know about the outcome.
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by NET1(m): 4:08pm On May 23, 2010
I wish I had money to contribute or a job to offer this man, however, I'm glad that Poverty has been chased out from the life of One Nigerian.

To Aisha2, Radiant, Chiejik, and others who offered to help this man: I dont know what to say to you people, but I want all of you to kneel down right now, let me pray for you:

May Almighty God bless you all-round.

In your going-out and coming-in, you shall be blessed.

In the city and out of the city, you shall be blessed.

Your basket and store shall be filled at all times.

The enemy shall never know your place of abode.

A thousand shall fall by your side, Ten thousand by your right hand, yet it shall not come near thee.

Sickness and disease shall be strangers to you.

Your hands shall never see lack

All these blessings shall come to thee and overtake thee.

Say Amen!

To those who were negative, we are all brethren. Let nobody despise his fellow!

THE END
Re: My Greatest Challenge As An Orphan by cvibe: 5:33pm On May 23, 2010
Now that you have assisted, there are many others like him in same or worse conditions who do not have access to the internet to plead for sympathy. You see them on the streets everyday.

What steps will you guys take to ensure continuation of this type of support?

Are you guys ready to set up an NGO to look into issues such as this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (24) (Reply)

I Can't Forgive My Late Mummy And My Daddy / It's Stupidity To Divorce Your Wife Because She Cheats On You - Nigerian Lady / Wife Drags Husband To Court For Calling Her ”prostitute”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.