Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Advice Needed. How Do I Handle This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed. How Do I Handle This? (2507 Views)

How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. / How Do I Handle This? / How Can I Handle This Smart (stupid Girl) Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Needed. How Do I Handle This? by BunbleBee: 1:07pm On Apr 23, 2018
lovediehatelive:
wow shocked

Twalee for you .

Do you suggest I write my number or write that she give me hers
write yours. "Ring/text/beep/call me"
Re: Advice Needed. How Do I Handle This? by Foodforthought: 1:10pm On Apr 23, 2018
modernWays:

Dont ask for her number in the present of other girls or try to use her phone, this will ridicule you and damage your chances. Just write your number on a piece of paper and give it to her. If she didnt call, that mean she doesnt feel anything for you.

Guys, the best way to know if a girl like you or will eventually agree to date you is by giving her your card or number without collecting hers. If she bother to call or text, then the work is 80% done.
Twale
Re: Advice Needed. How Do I Handle This? by bammy777(m): 1:10pm On Apr 23, 2018
take yur phone, opeing the location to type the number and give it to her. she will collect it and put type her number.
Re: Advice Needed. How Do I Handle This? by Eddodoh(m): 1:16pm On Apr 23, 2018
Eberechi24:
you can excuse her from others and make your request known or

give her any reason to use her phone,( collecting of music, apps) if she gives you then dial your number.# caseclosed
Hmm! E go make sense to run things with U ooo.
See as u de give man tactics to collect digits.

I like sharp babes.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed. How Do I Handle This? by Eberechi24(f): 1:32pm On Apr 23, 2018
Foodforthought:

Wow. I've learnt something new today. Me that is as shy as anything

am happy you learnt something today. but Guy, you need to be BOLD. Your BOLDNESS defines you as a man, when you see what you like grab it with both hands. don't be afraid of negative reactions.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed. How Do I Handle This? by Eberechi24(f): 1:44pm On Apr 23, 2018
lovediehatelive:
there isn't any way I could corner her in the shop without others hearing our conversation, no matter how low and despacito I change my voice..

Also, I don't think they're allowed to hold phones

shey bodyguards dey follow her up and down? OGA block her if she dey come work nah.
Re: Advice Needed. How Do I Handle This? by Eberechi24(f): 2:11pm On Apr 23, 2018
Oma307:

just that a guy can do or go extra mile to get a lady to get closer to her like the opposite without looking at the consequences. just like me I can't go extra mile for a lady who I am not married to. I have this believe that there will always be a better one

you have a nice point but I don't agree with you because life is a mirage. I don't spend my lifetime hoping for a better one rather I enjoy every moment I spent/share with people not considering the consequences. if going extra mile to please someone will make ME happy I will do it with blinking an eye.

denying myself of happiness simply because the person involved is not my long-term partner
is not worth it. I GIVE WHAT I CAN FORFEIT IF THE TABLE TURNS.

OLD MEMOIRES KEEP LIFE MOVING.

I value your opinion but this is mine.
Re: Advice Needed. How Do I Handle This? by Eberechi24(f): 2:30pm On Apr 23, 2018
modernWays:

Dont ask for her number in the present of other girls or try to use her phone, this will ridicule you and damage your chances. Just write your number on a piece of paper and give it to her. If she didnt call, that mean she doesnt feel anything for you.

Guys, the best way to know if a girl like you or will eventually agree to date you is by giving her your card or number without collecting hers. If she bother to call or text, then the work is 80% done.

giving your number to a girl without collecting her meaning FLIRTATION. in Nigeria men chase girls not the way round
Re: Advice Needed. How Do I Handle This? by Pusyiter(m): 4:27pm On Apr 23, 2018
Bro, just tell us you want us to teach you how to scope.
Simple! Draw her attention of something you would love to show her that is in your phone. She go come your side, from there show her the cosmetics or whatever they sell in your phone. From there, ask of her number after complimenting her on her customer relations.
Abi make I give you another?
lovediehatelive:
There is this girl I usually meet at her place of work (cosmetics shop) and we get to connect anytime I get there. I want to collect her digits just to get more familiar with her, but the problem is that there are about five to six workers (sales persons) there, all girls, and there is no way I will ask her of her digits they won't hear it.

To me it is some kinda weird to ask for her digits where her other colleagues are, as I have a feeling that they may report her or something of that nature.

Whats your take on this? Should I go ahead and ask her?

I am thinking of collecting it from outside, but I feel she might behave strangely and negatively since I didn't get it from her directly.

Men in the house, please throw one or two advice.

Re: Advice Needed. How Do I Handle This? by modernWays: 5:18pm On Apr 23, 2018
Eberechi24:

giving your number to a girl without collecting her meaning FLIRTATION. in Nigeria men chase girls not the way round

Lol, that is not a flirtation. Besides, not every man chase girls around these days, girls do chase some men too.

Women are naturally fulled with ego, therefore, it is in their nature to always wanted to find out why a man act contrary to their expection. If op is a well respected nice guy in their midst ,she will definitely call him within hours or days.
Re: Advice Needed. How Do I Handle This? by lovediehatelive(m): 7:32pm On Apr 23, 2018
BunbleBee:
write yours. "Ring/text/beep/call me"
I will use "call me" wink

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed. How Do I Handle This? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 23, 2018
modernWays:

this is so true. I was eyeing one girl like that, tried to get her number but I decided to rather give her mine...she never called nor flash after several days, then I knew she wasn't interested..
Re: Advice Needed. How Do I Handle This? by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 24, 2018
lenghtinny:

Jamb question angry

Incase you don't know, all die na die. No time for proper or improper fraction angry
Lolssss...
Jamb question abi?
Re: Advice Needed. How Do I Handle This? by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 24, 2018
Oma307:

just that a guy can do or go extra mile to get a lady to get closer to her like the opposite without looking at the consequences. just like me I can't go extra mile for a lady who I am not married to. I have this believe that there will always be a better one
There will always be a better one out there whether we like it or not.
It is for both gender, someone shouldn't kill himself/herself on people who are not ready to be with them.
Re: Advice Needed. How Do I Handle This? by caseclosed(m): 8:04pm On May 01, 2018
Eberechi24:
you can excuse her from others and make your request known or

give her any reason to use her phone,( collecting of music, apps) if she gives you then dial your number.# caseclosed
I am the highest tagged person on nairaland... Biko stop using caseclosed in your posts undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Is The Best Time To Have Sex With A New Partner? / Can You Do This For The Person You Are Currently Dating? / My Parents Refused Her Because Of Her Parents Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.