Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 - Travel (333) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 (1005407 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (619) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jun 20, 2018
Hi, the one that happened yesterday was in Ikeja. Around that Oba Akinjobi, Sobo Arobioudu side.
And it’s 8-4. Please note you’ll use every minute of that time. It won’t start late and it won’t end early.

cheromel:

Hi SkyWalk12, please I'm interested in attending a session. Please where does it take place? Because I'm in Lagos Island and was wondering if they hold it on the mainland. I'm asking because I've got little children and weekday school runs and all... i 'll need to plan myself very well. What are your thoughts?

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by luffyhaki: 1:30pm On Jun 20, 2018
SkyWalk12:
Hi, the one that happened yesterday was in Ikeja. Around that Oba Akinjobi, Sobo Arobioudu side.
And it’s 8-4. Please note you’ll use every minute of that time. It won’t start late and it won’t end early.

I hope they do these sessions on weekends too o..If toh say i don get PPR i fit risk go weekday grin

4 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 20, 2018
Register once you get ITA.

sleekchic:

Would have loved to register for this right away. but we just entered the pool and we appear not to qualify for the session according to their website. sad sad
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jun 20, 2018
UCI is a must oh. I thought they give UCI once you enter pool? My bad.

clock89:

Hi, Thanks for this. There was a mandatory entry for UCI number and I don't have one because I haven't submitted my PR application. I used my ITA Application number instead, not sure how they will process that. I was able to complete the form and submit though.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 20, 2018
AOR: Jan 26. Been in IP1 since Feb 9. Medicals passed. Ordered GCMS 3 weeks ago. Yet to receive.

Psalms 46:10. Be still and know that I am God.

Jaycrakk:
Hi guys,

Is there anyone here with AOR date of Jan 2018 and is yet to get PPR? We are in the same shoes.

Indicate, so we can give ourselves hope. Lol

11 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Zeiya(f): 1:36pm On Jun 20, 2018
Please still on EE profile
What should I answer in this part?

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 20, 2018
Mehn, for those of us that na only body still dey Naija, dem for like make am week-long session, I go still go. Next is on 26th. So I think it’s a Tuesday sort of sturvs.

luffyhaki:

I hope they do these sessions on weekends too o..If toh say i don get PPR i fit risk go weekday grin

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by agates: 1:40pm On Jun 20, 2018
Jaycrakk:
Hi guys,

Is there anyone here with AOR date of Jan 2018 and is yet to get PPR? We are in the same shoes.

Indicate, so we can give ourselves hope. Lol

We are here
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 20, 2018
Ethelia:

No one wants to answer you because some are tired of answering the same question more than 100 times...... cry cry

I didn't use WES, but I believe I've seen it mentioned countless times on the thread that you can use statement of result in lieu of the certificate
She just wanted you to quote her and say it again.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by sleekchic(f): 1:59pm On Jun 20, 2018
SkyWalk12:
Register once you get ITA.

Ok, thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by sleekchic(f): 2:02pm On Jun 20, 2018
SkyWalk12:
UCI is a must oh. I thought they give UCI once you enter pool? My bad.

I just entered the pool and I have UCI ,do they give a different one after ITA?

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nono16(f): 2:02pm On Jun 20, 2018
Hi Fam,
Pls does anyone know any where i could do fingerprinting for my fbi pcc in abuja pls?
I wanted to do it with ink and cardboard, but i think it ought to be more official or professionally done. Pls i'm open to suggestions .
Thanks.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Tojued: 2:07pm On Jun 20, 2018
Nono16:
Hi Fam,
Pls does anyone know any where i could do fingerprinting for my fbi pcc in abuja pls?
I wanted to do it with ink and cardboard, but i think it ought to be more official or professionally done. Pls i'm open to suggestions .
Thanks.

Go to forensics section at Louis Edet house and ask them to assist you. Service is not free but na money kill better soup. (I don't know how much it costs i think it depends on your negotiating power. 1k-2k should be okay IMO).

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Saintp(m): 2:09pm On Jun 20, 2018
tbaby2015:

I had already paid for return envelope at DHL office when sending so it was sent back to me. Not sure how I can do that now but I suggest u call VFS office

Hi tbabay, I want to get some clarifications on the system you used.

How did you pay the VFS transmission fees? Did you pay into the sterling bank account number on their website and sent the teller?
Did you also pay sms fees?

I want to recommend the system you used to a close friend who is not in Lagos but I want to be sure.
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nono16(f): 2:24pm On Jun 20, 2018
Tojued:

Go to forensics section at Louis Edet house and ask them to assist you. Service is not free but na money kill better soup. (I don't know how much it costs i think it depends on your negotiating power. 1k-2k should be okay IMO).

Ok thank you so much for the swift response. I'm racing there right away.
God bless you !!!! Tojued smiley

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Ethelia(f): 2:25pm On Jun 20, 2018
Nono16:

Ok thank you so much for the swift response. I'm racing there right away.
God bless you !!!! Tojued smiley

Tojued for president grin grin grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by hadecunleh: 2:25pm On Jun 20, 2018
If you are awaiting verification from Yabatech, I have good news for you.

WES sends verification request to Yabatech through email and courier, so once your WES account changes to "awaiting verification", shapaly visit Admin Building in Yabatech and ask for direction to the registrar's office (it's not a no-go-area like some yeye schools around here grin grin grin).

Once there, a woman in the inner office to your right is in charge of the registrar's email. She will ask for the day the mail was sent, for mine, i just told her the day my status changed on WES portal. She went inside and returned with a printed copy of the email after i gave her my reference number. She then asked me to go, that the verification response will reach WES latest 72hrs. She even adviced me to check back with Exams & Records in 24hrs to ensure that the verification has left.

God bless that woman, she even said don't pay anybody any money o, verification in Yabatech is free.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Pacowo: 2:44pm On Jun 20, 2018
Please guys, can I use my GTB naira master card to pay for the RPRF and processing fees.

Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Adlib007(f): 3:03pm On Jun 20, 2018
Yes

Pacowo:
Please guys, can I use my GTB naira master card to pay for the RPRF and processing fees.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Dannyko: 3:03pm On Jun 20, 2018
GlitteringStar:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=681&top=29

Thanks @glitteringstar, I actually got more confused though. I've sent the link to her. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by smslive2: 3:13pm On Jun 20, 2018
So why cant they just be replying to these emails as they arrive in the mailbox? must they wait for people to come to their office first? Nigerians Sha... We They are our their problems in that country cos me i am a Canadian ooo. This thing happen in almost all the Uni
hadecunleh:
If you are awaiting verification from Yabatech, I have good news for you.

WES sends verification request to Yabatech through email and courier, so once your WES account changes to "awaiting verification", shapaly visit Admin Building in Yabatech and ask for direction to the registrar's office (it's not a no-go-area like some yeye schools around here grin grin grin).

Once there, a woman in the inner office to your right is in charge of the registrar's email. She will ask for the day the mail was sent, for mine, i just told her the day my status changed on WES portal. She went inside and returned with a printed copy of the email after i gave her my reference number. She then asked me to go, that the verification response will reach WES latest 72hrs. She even adviced me to check back with Exams & Records in 24hrs to ensure that the verification has left.

God bless that woman, she even said don't pay anybody any money o, verification in Yabatech is free.

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Sissnene: 3:17pm On Jun 20, 2018
Zeiya:
Please I need assistance with this. I am creating my EE profile and I can't get this section right. I imputed $23,181 for a family of four and it keeps rejecting. I tried 23,181 CAD same thing. Do they want the naira equivalent?

Please anyone that have registered should answer me. Thanks
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Zeiya(f): 3:27pm On Jun 20, 2018
Sissnene:

Thanks
Please what should I answer at the research section?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 20, 2018
Pacowo:

Thanks
grin
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 20, 2018
Zeiya:

Thanks
Please what should I answer at the research section?
It is a survey, if u wanna participate, choose yes and answer the questions, if you don't want to.. Select NO.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Jaycrakk: 3:39pm On Jun 20, 2018
SkyWalk12:
AOR: Jan 26. Been in IP1 since Feb 9. Medicals passed. Ordered GCMS 3 weeks ago. Yet to receive.

Psalms 46:10. Be still and know that I am God.

For a while there, I tot I was alone. D wait has been something else
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by princesweetman2(m): 3:43pm On Jun 20, 2018
Cghv

1 Like

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by hadecunleh: 3:45pm On Jun 20, 2018
In the land of the blind........

If this is accessible in Unilag, you think i wouldn't have left this mountain where i dey since?

smslive2:
So why cant they just be replying to these emails as they arrive in the mailbox? must they wait for people to come to their office first? Nigerians Sha... We They are our their problems in that country cos me i am a Canadian ooo. This thing happen in almost all the Uni
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by primeson1(m): 3:48pm On Jun 20, 2018
Thanks guys, I will contact you on the transcript.

Please does any one know about the centre for newcomers programme for Accountants.

Does IQAS accepts student copy transcript for the assessment?
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Pacowo: 3:57pm On Jun 20, 2018
Adlib007:
Yes

Thank you
Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by ysteph: 4:18pm On Jun 20, 2018
Guy you funny sha.
princesweetman2:
Hello all, I'm very much new here but to summarize it all, I'm intending on travelling to canada and start a new life dere.
I wud b very glad if anybody can help grade my credentials.
these are summary of my credentials
IELTS - 03/SEP/2016 - L6.5 R6.0 W6.0 S6.5 - CLB5 CLB4 CLB4 CLB4 - 17pts (I just learnt that smiley)
BSc Electronic/Computer Engineering 2014 (2.1) Lagos State University
D.O.B - March 11 1992
Working Experience (below)
Multichoice - Nov 2016 - April 2017
Byteworks - May 2017 - Present

@Zandora, @Dupyshoo, @Vcole, @JesusDway, @Blackbuddy, @40manlappy @Justwise, @everyone. Pls what are my chances as am about embarking on a new journey.

Thanks

8 Likes

Re: Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 4 by Zeiya(f): 4:18pm On Jun 20, 2018
Elfmannisback:

It is a survey, if u wanna participate, choose yes and answer the questions, if you don't want to.. Select NO.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) ... (619)

Travelling To Canada Part 10 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 8 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.